Author Topic: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only  (Read 31359 times)

Offline G.C.W.

• Formerly t!ng
Re: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 16:46:56 »
@fuus, sorry that my post lead to this. Maybe I should try to think before I post next time. I should have been more accurate in presenting my opinion or shouldnt post it at all.

Next time I will try to be more constructive. Glad that the GH mods solved it this way.

Good luck with your business. I just hope you enjoy your work and you have the right motivation for it and will be able to reach new levels ... closer to perfection.

Offline pasph

« Reply #51 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 17:15:34 »

I believe that everything should be seen in the proper perspective,
I hope you will find a market for your work.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 17:17:12 by pasph »
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 19:14:41 »
You can contact MMB at .......

Right here :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 19:20:28 by Bro Caps »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 19:23:37 »
I wouldn't compare brobots to CC's, there has been much more work that has gone into creating something original and actually perfecting it. I have not seen a single dual colored CC where there has been color where it was not supposed to be whereas many of the Brobot eyes vary with each keycap, nowhere near perfection.

I have never stated that I was competing with CC. He is definitely a very talented person, and I respect his work. As for my own work, they were not made from plastic mold injection. Rather, by hand using resins and colors. And as Dan has stated, I am glad to replace anything that might be defective. I realize that with the process I was using, I can only control so much of the quality and this was stated on the sale at techkeys. I am sorry you feel so negatively towards my caps, but there are plenty of people that enjoy them, as I have enjoyed making them for them.

Offline jabar

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 20:10:33 »
GH, crap on everything that isn't clickclack.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline jcrouse

Re: Re: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 20:12:39 »
I wouldn't compare brobots to CC's, there has been much more work that has gone into creating something original and actually perfecting it. I have not seen a single dual colored CC where there has been color where it was not supposed to be whereas many of the Brobot eyes vary with each keycap, nowhere near perfection.

I have never stated that I was competing with CC. He is definitely a very talented person, and I respect his work. As for my own work, they were not made from plastic mold injection. Rather, by hand using resins and colors. And as Dan has stated, I am glad to replace anything that might be defective. I realize that with the process I was using, I can only control so much of the quality and this was stated on the sale at techkeys. I am sorry you feel so negatively towards my caps, but there are plenty of people that enjoy them, as I have enjoyed making them for them.

I am not a brobots fan and do no think ekw808 was being too critical. That said, you have t appreciate the idea, effort and relative quality based on the limited resources and amount of time invested. I can't answer this but how long has cc been at it, maybe 2 years or more and mmb, what, 3 months. I would be quite proud of my efforts with that product in that amount of time.

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 20:18:47 »
IMO you should ask yourself if you would pay 20GBP for them if someone else made it and sold it to you.

They look quite similar to someone else's art here on GH. A replica of an original should be sold cheaply; a low quality replica should be sold at an even lower price.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 21:35:43 »
Just popping in to correct one thing: Jero's caps are not nail polish.  I forget what the process is called but I believe it involves floating a paint film on water and dipping it.  Some of his designs are really quite nice.  I own one of his "beta" caps and it definitely needed some work on smoothing the clear coat (mine was uneven and chipped).  Hopefully he has that straightened out now.  I think they compete with the NIQMODS which are automotive spray.  The actual nail polish caps are, IMHO, awful.

In my mind there is really only one ideal: doubleshots.  There is still room for artistic expression in that medium, and some of Keypop's recent designs are a good example.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 21:36:19 »
A moderately reliable way of determining the lowball/baseline value of anything is putting it on ebay at a starting bid of $0.01 + the actual amount of postage.

Just as a reality check. You probably won't do it more than once.

Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 21:43:43 »
Just popping in to correct one thing: Jero's caps are not nail polish.  I forget what the process is called but I believe it involves floating a paint film on water and dipping it.  Some of his designs are really quite nice.  I own one of his "beta" caps and it definitely needed some work on smoothing the clear coat (mine was uneven and chipped).  Hopefully he has that straightened out now.  I think they compete with the NIQMODS which are automotive spray.  The actual nail polish caps are, IMHO, awful.

In my mind there is really only one ideal: doubleshots.  There is still room for artistic expression in that medium, and some of Keypop's recent designs are a good example.

Nail polish, marble dipping technique.

Though my missus said his work is very beautiful and perfect, he sure is using a good paint and had good skills!
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 06:17:15 »
Hey guys, I don't really like joining in on these discussions but since I saw my name mentioned a few times I'm going to weigh in with some thoughts I've had for a while.

The medium we (my girlfriend and I) use is in fact nail polish (sorry if you've thought otherwise metalliqaz). The dip painting process can be done with any medium that contains film-forming agents and plasticizers, with nail polish and auto paint being the two most commonly available. They are essentially the same medium. The main reason we personally chose to dip was that we wanted the finish to be smooth and uniform without brush strokes or bubbles.

We've spent a long time experimenting and perfecting the process especially after the feedback from our trial sale. I want to mention also that the process is actually a lot harder than it looks. I know some of you guys have tried it and I'm sure you'll agree. One of the biggest issues is a lot of colours not working well with others because of their particular formulas and there have been so many designs we've wanted to do but unfortunately haven't worked. We throw away far more than we sell. For example the 10 Toxic Candy Canes that we sold were the result of culling the majority of a batch of 30 or so. Basically for every key that we're happy with, it takes us a few attempts to get the pattern as we like it and another few to finally produce a key without bubbles or other significant imperfections. If anyone is interested, this is a small portion of the rejected keys: link.

I'm really glad some of you guys like our keys. The best part for us is creating something that we're proud of and that other people enjoy too. To be honest if you actually compare the time that it takes to make a key that we're happy with and the $10 or so that we get, it's really not the most profitable venture.

Unfortunately, it's sad to see how this all has turned out. We were full of excitement at the beginning and I really think it had a lot of potential to be something new and different on Geekhack and we had so many ideas in mind. But all of a sudden they started popping up everywhere and now the whole concept is sort of tainted in a way.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 January 2013, 06:19:42 by jeroplane »

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 06:45:02 »
I think the ones you guys make look awesome Aku and Jero, even those rejected ones are far better than some of the copies.

Maybe instead of throwing them away sell them cheap as rejects, I know I would buy some for a reasonable price. Unless of course by throw away you mean sand and redip which would make you more money I guess.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 January 2013, 07:07:14 by MattBuzzy »

Offline djmattm

« Reply #62 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 07:04:34 »
I think the ones you guys make look awesome Aku and Jero, even those rejected ones a far better than some of the copies.

Maybe instead of throwing them away sell them cheap as rejects, I know I would buy some for a reasonable price. Unless of course by throw away you mean sand and redip which would make you more money I guess.

Yep i agree, Aku and Jero caps looks great, even some rejects are really nice and i'd buy them, sort of like CC does.
It's always a matter of quality/price ratio, almost nothing is bad per se, if something is low quality but it's dirt cheap it wouldn't be so bad, instead something low quality but with high price is not good at all
Razer BlackWidow Tournament Stealth Edition

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:27:35 »
BTW if it hasn't been mentioned already, Fuus has been trolling this whole time.  Someone sent me a link yesterday that re-directed me to another forum (not DT) saying something like (paraphrasing): "Check out all the fun I'm having over at Geekhack...."

I say ban this idiot.

Offline Batmann

« Reply #64 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:29:19 »
This **** is ridiculous

Offline bavman

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:30:16 »
DO IT. PERMABAN

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #67 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:39:20 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:48:10 by MattBuzzy »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:43:35 »
seems like back-tracking to me, why would you put so much time and effort into just pissing a few people off in a community your not even appart off?

Offline djmattm

« Reply #69 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:46:58 »
seems like back-tracking to me, why would you put so much time and effort into just pissing a few people off in a community your not even appart off?

A lot of spare time i suppose

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:47:45 »
I'm pretty sure this guy was serious, but looking at how harshly his product was mocked, it would have been easiest to save face by saying it was all a joke.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:48:27 »
-_________-

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:48:40 »

A lot of spare time i suppose

(going off little) I'm guessing he's a younger guy who's seen some of the work done by some of the guys on here and has a mechanical board and some random caps, decided to try and copy them thinking it was an easy way to make some money... it back fired and now he's trying to make it into some 'troll'...

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #73 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:51:51 »
Could be either I guess, but comeon you have to know they looked bad, uneven, poorly made and just plain bad. If I made something like that I wouldnt use it let alone try to sell it...

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 09:55:08 »
Ah the good old 'I was just trolling'. Can't believe I used to think it worked
I love Elzy

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:07:39 »
Wow.... What a ****. Full thread http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=223147&page=554

Clearly some other GHers on there that fully support him.  What a disgrace.

Offline Rapid

• Moar pewpew
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:10:58 »
Hmmm I'd believe it was just "trolling" if it was that duo coloured keycap, or the first glitter one. The two "dripped" ones however seem like legitimate attempts that flopped seriously. Imho fail troll is fail, and is now trying to make it seem like some kind of attempt at making fun of a website (ooooh we got a badass over here).

Oh and hi BT forums, if you happen to stumble this way

Razer 'White'widow [Blue MX Switch]
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39342.0

Offline djmattm

R: Re: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:20:17 »
Wow.... What a ****. Full thread http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=223147&page=554

That is the saddest part of all...

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:21:35 »
Yeah that is pretty bad actually...

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:24:20 »
I guess some people have to try really hard

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:26:01 »

Disgusting..
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline el2k

Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:28:59 »
This has honestly amused me the whole way through, from both sides of the story.

I'm not sure if Fuus is genuinely trolling or just having fun making some caps.

Either way it doesn't affect me or my life in any way, and it shouldn't affect yours.

If someone posts something in classifieds that's overpriced, well then, I just won't buy it.

I can't understand the offence you have all taken as if someone has done something to you?
I don't see why people let things bother them so much? Chill out? Relax a little people?

sc00pz for life

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:31:11 »
This has honestly amused me the whole way through, from both sides of the story.

I'm not sure if Fuus is genuinely trolling or just having fun making some caps.

Either way it doesn't affect me or my life in any way, and it shouldn't affect yours.

If someone posts something in classifieds that's overpriced, well then, I just won't buy it.

I can't understand the offence you have all taken as if someone has done something to you?
I don't see why people let things bother them so much? Chill out? Relax a little people?

For someone who sides with Fuus on this, it's apparent your thinking and commitment to GH isn't nearly as deep as even some of our newest members.  If you find enjoyment out of seeing someone ripping another member off, then you'll always fail to understand why it bothers some people.  That's me trying not to be rude about your ignorance.

Offline el2k

Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:32:54 »
It's the same principle that stops me from buying a clack for $200 or a set of rgb dyesubs for $180.

I'm not gonna cry about it, simply not buy and just ignore it.

Touchy people.
sc00pz for life

Offline pasph

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:42:20 »
I almost regret Ripster...
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:46:32 »
My opinion is that this kind of trolling is bad for GH. It gives a bad reputation and could leave a doubt for buyers when watching other's sales.

When you see something that seems overpriced, most of the time I assume it is rare or hard to find and more of a "collectible". I am not a collector myself so I am not interested in most of these, even if some are tempting since the quality/design is so great.

So even if a "veteran" member will see the troll right away, some more new members might not see it, and anyway it's just sad to see things like that.

I am still new to GH, but so far what I have seen was all some professional and friendly stuff. People here seems to help each other, not troll at each other (not seriously at least).

So in my own opinion, I consider that this behavior is bad for GH, mostly for peoples that buy and sell in the classified.
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 10:51:16 »
That is the way I feel too JPG, childish "fun" like that is not needed in a serious classifieds forum.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:19:10 by MattBuzzy »

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #87 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:17:20 »
It's the same principle that stops me from buying a clack for $200 or a set of rgb dyesubs for $180.

Touchy people.

I'm all for fun, and **** talking when it's warranted.  Don't get me wrong, even I complain about the G-rated GH that has been happening recently.  But there is a fine line between insulting someone by making fun of their inexperience (i.e. selling 20GBP keycaps that are complete bull**** to unsuspecting novices) versus someone talking **** about Unicorn Vomit keyboards...which to this day, I still don't understand!

You call this thread of people, 'Touchy People.'  I'd like to consider it, concerned people about the overall well being of Geekhack.  For people like me, who actually give a **** about GH, preservation of this loyal, honest, <insert thesaurus word here> community is of the utmost importance.  We set the bar for newbies and provide help for a reason.  This isn't some forum to spread your bull****.

Offline el2k

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:24:02 »
For people like me, who actually give a **** about GH,

From http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/filco-m13-desko-rgb-siig-montereys-wyse-ra-2-0-imsto-t4894.html

Quote:

DangWang: "I'm not exactly a fan of GH myself =)"

But that's another matter...

Back on track
All I am saying is that this shouldn't have upset you as much as it has.
If this is honestly the only thing in life you have to worry about then you must have it pretty easy..

P.S I don't think anyone actually bought one did they? (rofl) So no one has been ripped off?

EDIT: For the record, I don't like unicorn vomit boards, novelty keys or home made keycaps. (other than my pink superhero!!)
But I also don't take anything to heart or let anything get to me... that's all.
Just trying to point out all this FUSS over FUUS is for nothing? And you should all just get on with your lives?
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:26:29 by el2k »
sc00pz for life

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:30:51 »
For people like me, who actually give a **** about GH,

From http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/filco-m13-desko-rgb-siig-montereys-wyse-ra-2-0-imsto-t4894.html

Quote:

DangWang: "I'm not exactly a fan of GH myself =)"

But that's another matter...

Back on track
All I am saying is that this shouldn't have upset you as much as it has.
If this is honestly the only thing in life you have to worry about then you must have it pretty easy..

P.S I don't think anyone actually bought one did they? (rofl) So no one has been ripped off?

EDIT: For the record, I don't like unicorn vomit boards, novelty keys or home made keycaps. (other than my pink superhero!!)
But I also don't take anything to heart or let anything get to me... that's all.
Just trying to point out all this FUSS over FUUS is for nothing? And you should all just get on with your lives?

It's true, I haven't been a fan of GH lately but the heroes thread really made me think about my time spent here.  But if you're saying just because I'm not a fan lately, does it mean I don't care?  If I didn't care, I wouldn't be on a renegade to prove you wrong.

But you bring up a good point, one of the reasons I haven't been enjoying it is because of all the trolling going on, myself included.  I've deviated down to a troll myself at times.

We're not talking about whether or not I can let this go personally, we're talking about the greater whole that is GH.  If we continue to let it spiral down this path of trolls, eventually it will turn into another forum filled with trolls.  And if you don't see a problem in that, you're right, you should just up and leave/get on with your life =)

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:35:33 »
If you find enjoyment out of seeing someone ripping another member off
Who are you to say what value to put on something?

A quote from a friend:  'I love how the whole of geekhack takes advice from a guy addicted to weed.'

Anyway, I intend to lower prices as this thread has suggested, own your own piece of Geekhack history!

In response to el2k's comments; I will admit that the concept of painting caps. This was a fun activity to carry out with my sister was not intended as a troll, however the attitudes of some members of this forum have led to my thread being put down as a troll.

an easy way to make some money..
No way of getting money in life is easy.

To any Mods / Admins who think this is a troll: I can assure you it is not. Some of the members of the community have been vindictive and egotistic towards my caps, it was completely unsolicited. As you can see this CONSTRUCTIVE criticism has turned into a rabble.

This isn't some forum to spread your bull****.
Haha. The same thing could be said about you Dan.
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline el2k

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:35:39 »
I see your point I do, But "trolls" as you call them, feed off of things like this.
If everyone just ignored the "For Sale" thread and no one commented at all, then there would have been no "trolling" or any harm done? Am I right?

So back to my initial point, Ignore stuff that doesn't interest you and go about your way as you normally would.

I can live happily whilst viewing these forums, I don't take offence easily. If I do intend to leave, you'll be the first to know!

EDIT: Oh, scrap that whole reply as I guess it wasn't "trolling" after all.
Just a kid, having some fun, maybe got the prices a little wrong.

MOVE ON.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:37:31 by el2k »
sc00pz for life

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:35:59 »

Touchy people.

I'm all for fun, and **** talking when it's warranted.  Don't get me wrong, even I complain about the G-rated GH that has been happening recently.  But there is a fine line between insulting someone by making fun of their inexperience (i.e. selling 20GBP keycaps that are complete bull**** to unsuspecting novices) versus someone talking **** about Unicorn Vomit keyboards...which to this day, I still don't understand!

You call this thread of people, 'Touchy People.'  I'd like to consider it, concerned people about the overall well being of Geekhack.  For people like me, who actually give a **** about GH, preservation of this loyal, honest, <insert thesaurus word here> community is of the utmost importance.  We set the bar for newbies and provide help for a reason.  This isn't some forum to spread your bull****.

100% agree.
This is the main reason that as a nub myself I chose GH over DT as my main kb forum... its full of actually nice people and not people taking the piss every chance you get.
The people on here, are on the whole trust worthy. Yeah there are places that you can mess around and chat some **** but the place where things are bought and sold isn't the place.

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:37:15 »
If you find enjoyment out of seeing someone ripping another member off
Who are you to say what value to put on something?

A quote from a friend:  'I love how the whole of geekhack takes advice from a guy addicted to weed.'

Anyway, I intend to lower prices as this thread has suggested, own your own piece of Geekhack history!

In response to el2k's comments; I will admit that the concept of painting caps. This was a fun activity to carry out with my sister was not intended as a troll, however the attitudes of some members of this forum have led to my thread being put down as a troll.

an easy way to make some money..
No way of getting money in life is easy.

To any Mods / Admins who think this is a troll: I can assure you it is not. Some of the members of the community have been vindictive and egotistic towards my caps, it was completely unsolicited. As you can see this CONSTRUCTIVE criticism has turned into a rabble.

This isn't some forum to spread your bull****.
Haha. The same thing could be said about you Dan.

Lol.

I see your point I do, But "trolls" as you call them, feed off of things like this.
If everyone just ignored the "For Sale" thread and no one commented at all, then there would have been no "trolling" or any harm done? Am I right?

So back to my initial point, Ignore stuff that doesn't interest you and go about your way as you normally would.

I can live happily whilst viewing these forums, I don't take offence easily. If I do intend to leave, you'll be the first to know!

EDIT: Oh, scrap that whole reply as I guess it wasn't "trolling" after all.
Just a kid, having some fun, maybe got the prices a little wrong.

MOVE ON.

Or introduce a Classifieds ban list.

Edit:  To the mods that believe this guy's sap story (Fuus), I direct you to: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p=3269558&postcount=11062
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:40:17 by DanGWanG »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #94 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:41:22 »
I think we need another couple of weeks of fresh moderators running wild :) . Those were some intense weeks xD.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:44:07 »
Edit:  To the mods that believe this guy's sap story (Fuus), I direct you to: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p=3269558&postcount=11062

Nice edit 1 minute ago
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:45:45 »
Nice edit 1 minute ago
Edited to better reflect the message I meant to portray!
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:46:34 »

Nice edit 1 minute ago

This whole incident is just gossip, gimme dem deets guys!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:46:40 »

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 22 January 2013, 11:47:22 »

Nice edit 1 minute ago

This whole incident is just gossip, gimme dem deets guys!

Basically people started arguing with eachother. You know? Day to day Geekhack?
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."