Author Topic: Green Clack Sale  (Read 132146 times)

Offline le_doosh

Re: Green Clack Sale
« Reply #400 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 12:03:20 »
My chances of getting my first clack are slowly fading. I need to set an alarm for Saturday!

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #401 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:02:43 »
yeyeye how is this possible? what the **** is this **** -_- can never get a retail priced clack **** this **** :[

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #402 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:03:32 »
yeyeye how is this possible? what the **** is this **** -_- can never get a retail priced clack **** this **** :[

:( You can have your grey topre back if you regret selling it.

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #403 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:05:00 »
i want a ****ing green one with red eyes :@

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #404 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:06:19 »

hahahaha Well considering only 1 of each was made, even without dibs it was a pipe dream. I wouldn't be too upset.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #405 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:06:42 »
$350.00 plus shipping /sarcasm :)
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #406 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:07:14 »
Just found out I'm going to be out at time of sale damn. Wish I had a decent phone :( Samsung Gt-1080i 1.4 inch screen (kicks ass :D) and works on 2g networks, also can with stand the entire weight of my friend and being thrown through a window, BIN £1200 obo!

Wait,what? Where am I? What thread is this?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #407 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:07:24 »
Or be patient
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #408 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:07:42 »
Wow I'm surprised there are so many gone before the sale even started. Didn't think there was that many people with dibs.

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #409 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:08:37 »
ok i dont understand his lists and stuff but i thought there was quite a few? why all this noise for those 3 caps then? it could just gotten sold in PMs instead, so we mere mortals wouldnt get our hearts broken..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #410 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:09:08 »
Wonder if I can shave down a blank P1 purple to fit the fn cap on my HHKB nicely....

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #411 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:09:56 »
ok i dont understand his lists and stuff but i thought there was quite a few? why all this noise for those 3 caps then? it could just gotten sold in PMs instead, so we mere mortals wouldnt get our hearts broken..

Only one of each Mr.Friday, uknown amount of the other 420 caps. Dibs folk get first pic, topre and mx gone, somehow BS survived to the main sale. We get to feast on the remaining ones, and then cry when it seems no one seems to have got in hah. Ima get a nice bottle of scotch and a fatty ready for this sale.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #412 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:11:02 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #413 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:11:55 »

Only one of each Mr.Friday, uknown amount of the other 420 caps. Dibs folk get first pic, topre and mx gone, somehow BS survived to the main sale. We get to feast on the remaining ones, and then cry when it seems no one seems to have got in hah. Ima get a nice bottle of scotch and a fatty ready for this sale.

BS is IMB boards right?? Kinda makes sense that's the only one left given that the people with those kinds of boards don't seem to be too interested in Clack's

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #414 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:13:32 »

BS is IMB boards right?? Kinda makes sense that's the only one left given that the people with those kinds of boards don't seem to be too interested in Clack's

Well I am :) My industrial needs some clack loving.

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #415 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:14:02 »
people with those kinds of boards don't seem to be too interested in Clack's

I will duel someone to the death for that clack.
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #416 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:15:08 »
Just saying :P odd's are that those people are less in number than the people with MX/torp boards that want clacks... especially ones luckly enough to have a dibs ticket...

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #417 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:15:40 »

IBM or any buckling spring keyboard.
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #418 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:15:52 »
them clacks
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #419 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:21:20 »
Wait a week, 30% of this sale will be on classified.
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #420 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:21:26 »
them clacks

dem crackz

I don't doubt this. Lol. Inflation out of nowhere, money to be spent.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #421 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:23:09 »

yup with a 200% mark up and QQ threads to accompany :D

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #422 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:24:27 »

yup with a 200% mark up and QQ threads to accompany :D

LOL this. Oh man, am I going to have reading material the next 3 weeks.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #423 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:25:15 »
"Never wanted to part with this but I've got an emergency, cash flow situation, I've been spending way too much money that I shouldn't have cause I'm financially irresponsible, and my mom told me to cut it out or she'll kick me out."
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #424 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:25:48 »
"Never wanted to part with this but I've got an emergency, cash flow situation, I've been spending way too much money that I shouldn't have cause I'm financially irresponsible, and my mom told me to cut it out or she'll kick me out."

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA. I like to give the benefit of the doubt but this is still funny.

PS - why did my post count stop after I started posting in here?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #425 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:27:07 »
If anything I hope this sale makes it possible to buy one of the WASD/arrow clusters as the people who currently own those refuse to sell them and will only trade them for equally impossible to own clacks... so if that happens I'll be happy... and then sad when I realise how much I've paid for some plastic caps LOL

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #426 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:27:19 »
Lmao  :p

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #427 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:28:05 »

PS - why did my post count stop after I started posting in here?

You don't get post count in the off topic forums.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #428 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:29:03 »
If anything I hope this sale makes it possible to buy one of the WASD/arrow clusters as the people who currently own those refuse to sell them and will only trade them for equally impossible to own clacks... so if that happens I'll be happy... and then sad when I realise how much I've paid for some plastic caps LOL

Can I please see what these CC WASD clusters look like? I don't believe I've ever seen one of those. So curious~
Nvm, just GH wiki'd it.

Ah~ It all makes sense! Thank you for that, good sir.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:30:51 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #429 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:30:52 »

Can I please see what these CC WASD clusters look like? I don't believe I've ever seen one of those. So curious~

Ah~ It all makes sense! Thank you for that, good sir.
http://wiki.geekhack.org/images/thumb/8/86/Mint_Green_Arrows.jpg/710px-Mint_Green_Arrows.jpg

taken from the CC page on the wiki : http://wiki.geekhack.org/index.php?title=Click_Clack
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #430 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:31:25 »
^ thanks bro :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #431 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:32:19 »

i reckon more than that, shame
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #432 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:34:09 »

And judging by the price hiking... probably at 60 a pop then too. :/

I would like one, so Ima try, but I'm not gonna get upset if it doesn't happen this time. :D
Gl to everyone.
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #433 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:35:20 »

I would like one, so Ima try, but I'm not gonna get upset if it doesn't happen this time. :D
Gl to everyone.
Ive had offers on my friday for 300, so i bet more than $60

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #434 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:35:37 »

Most will be in classifieds  at $100-200 tbh.

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #435 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:36:51 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #436 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:37:01 »
Yeah, after a clacks for grabs sale thing, the price of clacks usually goes over the $100 mark pretty quickly

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
Green Clack Sale
« Reply #437 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:39:33 »
I have already made a promise to myself that I will NEVER pay more than retail on a clack(or very close to it). So with that said I fully expect to not get in and then I'll just patiently wait for another chance to try again. No biggie. Been through it before. Just the way she goes.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline blueasjim

« Reply #438 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:40:00 »
Wow, sad. :(
I just assumed with a flood of the same color they would be less than 100, but wow... that's.. just nuts.
Vortex KBT PURE [MX Red] | CM Storm [MX Blue] | CM Storm [MX Red]

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Green Clack Sale
« Reply #439 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:44:21 »
I just assumed with a flood of the same color they would be less than 100, but wow... that's.. just nuts.
The only way to stop it from happening is if everyone refrains from paying the inflated price. And lets face it, that's just not going to happen. Best thing we can all do is just sit back and see how it all unfolds. I enjoy the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen. It's fun!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #440 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:45:23 »
The only way to stop it from happening is if everyone refrains from paying the inflated price. And lets face it, that's just not going to happen. Best thing we can all do is just sit back and see how it all unfolds. I enjoy the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen. It's fun!

Yeah, though if you prepair your anus before hand its not too bad... given that the chances of getting one at RRP is kinda impossible sales sell out in seconds lulz

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Re: Green Clack Sale
« Reply #441 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:46:30 »

Worst thing that can happen? I'll still be clack-less come Monday morning. I'l with you YM88, I refuse to pay more than retail. I'd love to have one but if I don't get one, I'll continue drooling over the CC wiki pics. :D

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #442 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:47:12 »
Calm down man. Too much chocolate.

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #443 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:50:43 »
Ima get a fatty ready for this sale.
... as in a girl?

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #444 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:50:52 »

Orrrrr CC could just ban the people doing it from buying his wares ever again.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Green Clack Sale
« Reply #445 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:51:52 »
I'm clack-less after a few sales now. It can be frustrating but thats ok. There are some honest people on this forum who will sell at cost or even give them away to people who are productive, kind members.  We all just need to remain calm. I plan on being on GH for a long time to come. Every dog has his day.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #446 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:56:41 »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #447 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 17:57:57 »
I'm clack-less after a few sales now. It can be frustrating but thats ok. There are some honest people on this forum who will sell at cost or even give them away to people who are productive, kind members.  We all just need to remain calm. I plan on being on GH for a long time to come. Every dog has his day.

QFT.

For anyone who wants to know the markup that you're all paying, please check out my Clack Info Thread and make your own decision as to whether or not you think it's worth paying more than retail for a clack.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Green Clack Sale
« Reply #448 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:03:42 »
... as in a girl?

Oh John you devil!

I meant some green baby! Smoke a nice fatty for the sale of green.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Green Clack Sale
« Reply #449 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:07:50 »
... as in a girl?

Oh John you devil!

I meant some green baby! Smoke a nice fatty for the sale of green.
I'm with you Halverson! Although what else is new?