Author Topic: Green Clack Sale  (Read 132157 times)

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
Re: Green Clack Sale
« Reply #450 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:09:24 »
delete
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:13:56 by phetto »

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #451 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:16:49 »
i want a ****ing green one with red eyes :@
hahahaha Well considering only 1 of each was made, even without dibs it was a pipe dream. I wouldn't be too upset.

Um... that's not quite right. We already know I've given away (as in for free) more than that. I left one of each for this sale (oh, nvmd, I think that's what you meant). MR. Friday in all 3 switch flavors is already about a year old. They are rare because I didn't make anymore after that. They were made as a nod to a member here who suggested making them (just like the 3D skull and a few others). I made the most in MX > M > T.

Orrrrr CC could just ban the people doing it from buying his wares ever again.
Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
Then many, many, many of you would be banned. I do what I feel I can to even things out. It simply cannot be fair to everyone AND me at the same time. But I try a lot harder that I probably should to make it so.
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline Rare

• Spending racks and bands on keyboards.
« Reply #452 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:19:37 »
delete
Saber 68 (MOD-H)
my glo

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #453 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:29:01 »
Wonder if I can shave down a blank P1 purple to fit the fn cap on my HHKB nicely....
And stem mod. Probably best to just melt it down, create a new mold, and recast.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Green Clack Sale
« Reply #454 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:31:50 »
Wait a week, 30% of this sale will be on classified.

Only 30%? You underestimate the power of the dark side...
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Glissant

« Reply #455 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:33:26 »
Just look in my signature for one of many awesome things clickclack has done for the community.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #456 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:34:04 »
Wow, sad. :(
I just assumed with a flood of the same color they would be less than 100, but wow... that's.. just nuts.
The only way to stop it from happening is if everyone refrains from paying the inflated price. And lets face it, that's just not going to happen. Best thing we can all do is just sit back and see how it all unfolds. I enjoy the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen. It's fun!

Orrrrr CC could just ban the people doing it from buying his wares ever again.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Didn't you auction 3 julysicles?
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Green Clack Sale
« Reply #457 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 18:48:09 »
Wonder if I can shave down a blank P1 purple to fit the fn cap on my HHKB nicely....
And stem mod. Probably best to just melt it down, create a new mold, and recast.

Stem mod? It's already topre.

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #458 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:40:58 »
the way these are run is so silly. Not even going to bother. Clacks have absolutely no appeal when ppl only get them to resell them for 400%. Especially when the guidelines and **** are super ****ing vague. I come back today and they are gone. God forbid most the people on this forum actually go to work.

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #459 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:44:40 »
*evil grin*

One less competitor.....
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #460 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:47:09 »
the way these are run is so silly. Not even going to bother. Clacks have absolutely no appeal when ppl only get them to resell them for 400%. Especially when the guidelines and **** are super ****ing vague. I come back today and they are gone. God forbid most the people on this forum actually go to work.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #461 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:48:11 »
u mad?
y u mad?
he mad.
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #462 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:50:47 »

I've never seen Topre caps, but I imagine the angles of the stems are at different angles on the top versus bottom rows.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #463 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:51:47 »

I've never seen Topre caps, but I imagine the angles of the stems are at different angles on the top versus bottom rows.

It's fine...its fine its fine its fineeeee

I have to take everything you say to me with a grain of salt now.

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #464 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:57:35 »
u mad?
y u mad?
he mad.
You have absolutely no entitlement to say ****ing anything. "I got a clack! i better rub everyone elses noses in it!" Go **** yourself. Please go back to reddit, thanks.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 April 2013, 19:59:41 by Turkishrambo »

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #465 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 21:21:45 »
u mad?
y u mad?
he mad.
You have absolutely no entitlement to say ****ing anything. "I got a clack! i better rub everyone elses noses in it!" Go **** yourself. Please go back to reddit, thanks.
why are you so upset over a piece of plastic, not trying to rub it in, but you seem to be frustrated
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #466 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 21:24:11 »
u mad?
y u mad?
he mad.
why are you so upset over a piece of plastic, not trying to rub it in, but you seem to be frustrated

Why is it up to you to ask, though?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #467 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 21:27:39 »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #468 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 21:27:43 »
They were made as a nod to a member here who suggested making them (just like the 3D skull and a few others).

Whiskerbox and I, killin' it 8)

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #469 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 21:29:49 »
Where did that Dream Clack thread go?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #470 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 21:48:14 »
Where did that Dream Clack thread go?
It's been dead for for 1 year 4 months and 19 days.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #471 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 21:49:00 »
I AM THE LOTUS LORD!!! FEED ME YOUR PLASTIC!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #472 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:00:20 »
i think we may need a charity boxing match
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #473 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:07:53 »
They were made as a nod to a member here who suggested making them (just like the 3D skull and a few others)

MIAMI CLACK!!!!!

...just saying....

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #474 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:11:42 »
Still waiting for the rise of the Dark One....
19152-0

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #475 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:15:03 »

Show Image

I don't know what that is, but it made me spit hot tea all over my keyboard! hhaha

Offline WRXChris

« Reply #476 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:24:25 »
They were made as a nod to a member here who suggested making them (just like the 3D skull and a few others)

MIAMI CLACK!!!!!

...just saying....

+1!!! I'm still so pissed at the fail.gh'ers who ruined that GB.  One day it WILL happen!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
Green Clack Sale
« Reply #477 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:31:26 »

Show Image

I don't know what that is, but it made me spit hot tea all over my keyboard! hhaha
I hope you don't take sugar in your tea....
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #478 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:34:25 »
Well, I'm not a sadist...

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #479 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:36:01 »

:)) I apologize for what I caused onto your keyboard, good sir :P

MIAMI CLACK!!!!!

...just saying....

WHAT IS THIS MIAMI CLACK I BE HURRIN BOUT NAO. I must know... I can only imagine it would've looked something like the Jack-o-lantern, which is the one Click Clack that I want along with the Mr. Friday... :'( :'( :'(

Well, I'm not a sadist...

Classy

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #480 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:37:37 »
I'm not sure the colour scheme other that it being teal and pink... but I feel like if it was to ever exist as a skull, it would need black 80s style sun glasses.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #481 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:39:08 »
I'm not sure the colour scheme other that it being teal and pink... but I feel like if it was to ever exist as a skull, it would need black 80s style sun glasses.

HOLY CRAP! I just automatically assumed Miami Heats' colors! :)) Instead I come to find it's more of an 80's Miami colors... EVEN BETTER. WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN?! Miami Vice Clack...
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:40:47 by VesperSAINT »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #482 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:41:25 »

HOLY CRAP! I just automatically assumed Miami Heats' colors! :)) Instead I come to find it's more of an 80's Miami colors... EVEN BETTER. WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN?! Miami Vice Clack...

I just wish the Miami GB had gone through :P

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #483 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:44:08 »
thats sounds amazing

sad face

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #484 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:51:18 »
For those who have never seen the true sexy that is the Miami GB, check this out. Brb, I need to swap keyboards, my Leopold was flooded with drool :P

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #485 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:54:15 »
For those who have never seen the true sexy that is the Miami GB, check this out. Brb, I need to swap keyboards, my Leopold was flooded with drool :P

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #486 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:57:46 »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

yup, very sad times... especially with all the mocks ups that where made

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #487 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 04:58:16 »
and for what reason has this never been picked up again, i and everyone else would throw money at this now

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #488 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 05:09:10 »
I honestly wish I knew. A little birdy told me if you joined the Church of Halverson though, he might make our wishes come true :P

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #489 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 05:13:14 »
I'd love it if boost would start it up again but I think he got pretty pissed at it last time because of the sheer number of people who signed up for it and then didn't bother to pay.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #490 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 05:17:20 »
I honestly wish I knew. A little birdy told me if you joined the Church of Halverson though, he might make our wishes come true :P

i would not only sign up for the church

id sign up my services to help with and or run the group buy

Offline llovro

« Reply #491 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 09:42:18 »
Clickclack I don't know if you will ever see this post, but I begg you to make a rasta coloured julysicle!
OT: We send an email to Clickclack on 4/20 to order, right?

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #492 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 10:23:09 »
People called this the Miami clack, even though that wasn't my intention in the mock up. this was from the post your dream clack thread

The "Reparto Corse" Skull inspired by some of the amazing classic Bianchi bikes that came from this group and sadly the one I no longer have.
-BODY = Classic Bianchi Celeste color, so well used that the blue primer is showing through
-FACE = shinny chrome or silver color for that old school bling bling
-EYES = purple as your eyes pop out of your head while you push the big ring
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #493 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 12:52:17 »
26 hours...Good luck ya'll

Offline osxoep

HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #495 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 13:10:39 »
27 hours for me! It's a 7:20 sale! BOO YEAH!

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #496 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 13:11:12 »
Middle of the after noon, while im out sale D:
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #497 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 13:15:32 »

Offline osxoep

« Reply #498 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 13:59:08 »
Everyone buys at the same time :/
16:20 PDT

It's not whenever it's 4:20 where you live... Otherwise everyone in Kiribati (UTC+14) has a 21 hour advantage to anyone in PDT :P
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #499 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 14:02:28 »
good luck to everyone, i wont be around tomorrow to see what happens but i really hope everyone gets something they want

i was very lucky cause so many of you were kind and voted for me

thanks once again and good luck