Author Topic: Why do I always arrive when a GB is closed :-(  (Read 1182 times)

Offline madderoftime

Why do I always arrive when a GB is closed :-(
« on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 23:26:35 »
Been "Lurking Moar" and decided to join. Because, lets face it, when you have an obsession it helps to get group therapy. Sometimes. Mostly it is better to just feed the problem until you are content or, in most our cases, just broke and talk... a lot!

The list of the things I would love to get is still up there so I figured why not join in and maybe, just maybe, get some help from those that are already broke and willing to help others into the same situation.

All that means: I have KB needs and this group I am hoping will help me get my fix.  ;D

I'll lurk a less and ask moar in the hopes that I find enlightenment.

Thanks for being here for a sick wretch.  :-[
GH60 Nevermore

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
Re: Why do I always arrive when a GB is closed :-(
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 23:28:47 »
What was the GB that ended right after you joined?

You might be able to get what you wanted. Sometimes people join and pay, but then want to sell what they bought before they get it. You might get lucky and get what you want after all.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline madderoftime

Re: Why do I always arrive when a GB is closed :-(
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 23:59:48 »
Not right after but it always seems I am like 6 mo behind getting the "good stuff."
Phantom PCB R2
7_bit's R3 and 4
ErgoDox Aluminum case

See what I am talking about? I realize the keys were a large deal and just now even getting sorted out after... 2 years was it I read? The others are just... frustrating. A moment...  :blank:
Other things on my list are like I am totally confused on how to get my HHKB P2 working on a RPi. Freakin tried everything I can figure out. Down now to learning more of the OS than I was ready for... So it sits... in it's case... waiting for me to get a clue  :))
Got it on the ErgoDox on MD. Hope that pans out. The keys are another thing that is a void to keep searching for.
GH60 Nevermore