Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8640019 times)

Offline mrlooolz

Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #24250 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 09:38:22 »
So close ... so close ... I actually typed something in the reply box, but upon posting ...

(Attachment Link)

This is an improvement on the last few days!

Rowdy, if you don't get in or win by the end of CV, I'll set aside my favorite of my wins and you get to chose from the remaining two.  I'll ship it to you at the same price I paid in CVII and probably toss another random cap in with it.  Your level of unluckiness is ridiculous.

I offered this a few pages back. I got in a few of the RNG and if I win that doesnt suit my themes you can have it at cost(rowdy). Now if I rng more than once :D oh the orgasams
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #24251 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 09:41:03 »
i see cv posts in the mail thread, but no clacks posted.  post them pics *****es.  or else we will have hoff banzors you!

Nothing has shipped yet to my knowledge. I got a tracking number for my first win, but it hasn't actually been shipped yet.

There are a few that have shipped. I believe asdf got his yesterday. He posted in the What did you get in the mail today thread with a Clack envelope in the background.

FISKFHXEOFBDJAOFBSHQHVFEOH!!! I have a package out for delivery from Clack!  :eek:

yisss.  my first one should be delivered today as well. :)

When he ships them , do you get an email ? I payed and everything but nothing yet :( in all fairness i was towards the end of the last ones he announced so.
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24252 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 11:40:47 »
I just want to pay for my caps.  :'(

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #24253 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 12:31:46 »
i see cv posts in the mail thread, but no clacks posted.  post them pics *****es.  or else we will have hoff banzors you!

Nothing has shipped yet to my knowledge. I got a tracking number for my first win, but it hasn't actually been shipped yet.

There are a few that have shipped. I believe asdf got his yesterday. He posted in the What did you get in the mail today thread with a Clack envelope in the background.

FISKFHXEOFBDJAOFBSHQHVFEOH!!! I have a package out for delivery from Clack!  :eek:

yisss.  my first one should be delivered today as well. :)

When he ships them , do you get an email ? I payed and everything but nothing yet :( in all fairness i was towards the end of the last ones he announced so.

Yep, you should get a shipping notification through PayPal, at least I did.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24254 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 17:21:33 »
Just to add that for INTL, there won't be any notification. So, we are blind to the movement of any Clacks in mail until the day it showed in your door step.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24255 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 18:43:38 »
Who else just dug back 30-something pages to see if you won ****?

Almost daily, at least the few that I got in on.

I figure he'll PM you if you win the rng. Also assuming he's doing these in batches like he did last year, shipping out a small lot at a time so as to not overwhelm himself. Further confirmed as pics begin to trickle into the Post Your Clacks thread with the silver dots.

COME ON CLICKCLACK. DO EET NOW! COME ON! I'M HERE, HIT ME WITH THE RNG!

Offline btctopre

« Reply #24256 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 19:38:32 »
yeah, hit me with that easy $800 profit off of someone else's work.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24257 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:07:32 »

Oh yes, all the two clacks I've sold in 5 years. What a precedent I have set for flipping clacks all those many two times. God forbid I sell something that I bought with my own money, boy oh boy! Ya know I should just GIVE them away to appease some random **** who doesn't approve of people selling the things they own. Well **** man, you've given me so much to think about boy oh boy! Why I do believe I am just the lowest form of scum trying to sell the things I own. Ya know, you've really inspired me today - I'm gonna go ahead and sell all my stuff for less than what it's worth. Here, let me just throw my Neo Geo up on eBay for $50. Really give someone a chance to own one. While I'm at it let just sell this Model F I've got here for $20, after all that's what I paid for it so that is what it must be worth, right? Isn't that the way it works? I cannot thank you enough for changing my life and views today, my what an eye opener your comment has been. I mean really, from the bottom of my heart, thanks for taking the time to reply to almost every comment I make here and on reddit, I really appreciate it so much and want you to know! Anyone interested in this $100 bill I've got here, I'd be willing to come down to $50 since it is used and I am reselling it.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24258 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:24:12 »

Oh yes, all the two clacks I've sold in 5 years. What a precedent I have set for flipping clacks all those many two times. God forbid I sell something that I bought with my own money, boy oh boy! Ya know I should just GIVE them away to appease some random **** who doesn't approve of people selling the things they own. Well **** man, you've given me so much to think about boy oh boy! Why I do believe I am just the lowest form of scum trying to sell the things I own. Ya know, you've really inspired me today - I'm gonna go ahead and sell all my stuff for less than what it's worth. Here, let me just throw my Neo Geo up on eBay for $50. Really give someone a chance to own one. While I'm at it let just sell this Model F I've got here for $20, after all that's what I paid for it so that is what it must be worth, right? Isn't that the way it works? I cannot thank you enough for changing my life and views today, my what an eye opener your comment has been. I mean really, from the bottom of my heart, thanks for taking the time to reply to almost every comment I make here and on reddit, I really appreciate it so much and want you to know! Anyone interested in this $100 bill I've got here, I'd be willing to come down to $50 since it is used and I am reselling it.

What did I ****ing tell you noisy? Christ almighty, you don't know when to shut your mouth.

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24259 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:26:46 »
are the Clacks from CV got that 3 triangle dots as signature?

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24260 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:27:16 »

yup

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24261 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:30:04 »

yup

thanks for the info!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #24262 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:33:39 »

yup

yeah, cc has been adding dots for his recent sales, and it looks like he might be using a different color per sale?  gold for CV1, dark green for the last 420, light green for flux, and silver for CV2.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24263 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:38:51 »

yup

yeah, cc has been adding dots for his recent sales, and it looks like he might be using a different color per sale?  gold for CV1, dark green for the last 420, light green for flux, and silver for CV2.

oh... so this is another form of identification to separate them from knockoffs?

Offline btctopre

« Reply #24264 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:39:06 »

remember, that once upon a time noisy made a plea to GH for an MX Clack at cost. funny that you chose a cap that you bought at cost to sell at a (unprecedented) mark-up, instead of paying it forward. oops.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #24265 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:49:38 »
Why is it okay for you to spend hundreds on one cap but bad for him to sell for hundreds? Are you retarded?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24266 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:57:22 »
10/10 posts keep them coming

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24267 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 20:59:59 »

0/10 post

pls stop

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24268 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:01:11 »

0/10 post

pls stop

my post didn't contain any content but okay.

I just like seeing people being exposed.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24269 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:04:13 »
This thread right now

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24270 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:05:26 »

0/10 post

pls stop

my post didn't contain any content but okay.

I just like seeing people being exposed.

Especially when they make **** up. bt is mixing up like 3 different stories into one lie that suits him.

alright alright, I need to stop responding.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #24271 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:07:57 »
Why is it okay for you to spend hundreds on one cap but bad for him to sell for hundreds? Are you retarded?
what? you can't equivocate the morals of someone that pays an opportunity cost to purchase something (and then proceeds to sell the item less the added cost to those who will perpetuate the original pricing) to someone that whines about an unfair market and then perpetuates the unfair market when the opportunity presents itself to them.

i'm paying the same prices any other aftermarket buyer is paying because that's the market that exists. i'm selling at the price the artists intended because that's the market i want it to be (for whatever idiotic reasons). noisy has shown he only wants whichever market will give him the most favorable outcome for himself.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #24272 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:12:04 »
someone that whines about an unfair market and then perpetuates the unfair market when the opportunity presents itself to them.
But this is exactly what you're doing by :

a) Whining about noisyturtle's sales
b) Paying above retail

I really don't care about either side of this argument, but I must point out mental gymnastics when I see them.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24273 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:13:45 »

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24274 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:17:41 »

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #24275 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:23:16 »

Come on guys, do we have to do this every time...

Offline btctopre

« Reply #24276 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:24:50 »
I really don't care about either side of this argument, but I must point out mental gymnastics when I see them.
yeah, you're right that i do also perpetuate it through buying (hadn't really thought of it that way), but it's misleading because i then go and sell at the original pricing (all i was really focusing on) to try and create a more reasonable/less-predatory market.

i've only made a handful of non-retail AM buys (most of them clacks heh), so i'll cut that **** out and just keep the buying at retail/selling retail so i'm not a part of the problem. either way, you don't get ruby red ;)

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24277 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:29:42 »

never gonna happen when there is money involved  :rolleyes:

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24278 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:30:31 »

never gonna happen when there are keycaps involved  :rolleyes:

ftfy

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24279 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:31:16 »

ftfy

keycaps are money.
have you seen the ebay auctions  :D?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24280 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:33:06 »
This thread right now

Show Image

"Congratulations, you've played yoMakeAGIF.com."

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #24281 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:34:00 »

ftfy

keycaps are money.
have you seen the ebay auctions  :D?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24282 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:35:38 »
This thread right now

Show Image

"Congratulations, you've played yoMakeAGIF.com."

So dank they played themselves.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #24283 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:39:44 »
either way, you don't get ruby red ;)
Yet.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #24285 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:49:34 »
what? you can't equivocate the morals of someone that pays an opportunity cost to purchase something (and then proceeds to sell the item less the added cost to those who will perpetuate the original pricing) to someone that whines about an unfair market and then perpetuates the unfair market when the opportunity presents itself to them.

i'm paying the same prices any other aftermarket buyer is paying because that's the market that exists. i'm selling at the price the artists intended because that's the market i want it to be (for whatever idiotic reasons). noisy has shown he only wants whichever market will give him the most favorable outcome for himself.

Dog, you can come up with any excuse you want to justify it to yourself. Personally what you do with your money is none of my business and what noisy does with his caps is none of my business. But I can't stand inconsistency and hypocrisy on this site. The moment you paid aftermarket prices you had ZERO reason to utter a word to noisy. Or do you complain to the people you pay hundreds of dollars to for your ****?

Like cmon dude. You can't **** on somebody and turn around and do the same. You complain about noisy and then go fund the same market you complained about but minutes ago.
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 April 2016, 21:55:17 by demik »

Offline btctopre

« Reply #24286 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 22:39:48 »
Or do you complain to the people you pay hundreds of dollars to for your ****?
yep, i almost always made a comment to the seller about their price being ****. sometimes they'll explain what their situation is, and i'll feel better about feeding the stupidity, but the reality is i shouldn't have even been perpetuating that market with everything else i try and do to keep it reasonable. pretty counter-productive, so i'll back out and let the market truly be free huehue.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #24287 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 22:49:18 »
Or do you complain to the people you pay hundreds of dollars to for your ****?
yep, i almost always made a comment to the seller about their price being ****. sometimes they'll explain what their situation is, and i'll feel better about feeding the stupidity, but the reality is i shouldn't have even been perpetuating that market with everything else i try and do to keep it reasonable. pretty counter-productive, so i'll back out and let the market truly be free huehue.

remind me not to sell you anything, because if you PM me complaining after you paid you'll get a nice go **** yourself response. but aside from that, i don't see the point in taking a loss just to be a martyr to keep market prices low. seems stupid. but that's your mission so i won't **** on it too much.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #24288 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:26:37 »
good luck cc!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24289 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:27:05 »
Not again!

134452-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24290 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:27:48 »
I raise this spirit bomb of luck for you CC, whatever you might need it for.
Hope whatever you need it for works out.

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #24291 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:28:20 »
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #24292 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:28:24 »
Wewt, I'm actually getting in now that I'm stalking the page like a hawk. Hopefully my stalking pays off in the end.

Even if I don't get a clack, this is exiting still.

And if somehow I get more than one, all the rest of my wins are being given away.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24293 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:28:52 »
Not again!

(Attachment Link)

My offer still stands.  :thumb:

You are one unlucky man though  :(

Offline jaffers

« Reply #24294 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:29:30 »
Uncanny timing, that I just finished a game and then opened clackvent, no stalking required

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24295 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:29:44 »
Wewt, I'm actually getting in now that I'm stalking the page like a hawk. Hopefully my stalking pays off in the end.

Even if I don't get a clack, this is exiting still.

And if somehow I get more than one, all the rest of my wins are being given away.

Congratulations :)

It's nice when you actually manage to get in, especially when the thread is only open for a few seconds.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #24296 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:30:02 »
Uncanny timing, that I just finished a game and then opened clackvent, no stalking required
You finally got in jaffers, I'm so proud.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24297 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:30:44 »
Not again!

(Attachment Link)

My offer still stands.  :thumb:

You are one unlucky man though  :(

Thank you.

Today I actually opened the thread, and had it sitting in another browser window while I was working.

Corner of my eye - Tapatalk notification, quick tab switch, quick refresh, post a few random characters of reply, post, ... :(

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #24298 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:31:03 »

What I meant to post ...

Ended up posting a photoset of a korean model  :-\

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24299 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:31:17 »
Not again!

(Attachment Link)

Finally managed to get in thanks to tapa, rowdy pls try use tapa.... might work better than delayed by using pc