Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8640307 times)

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #24150 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 19:59:59 »
Lol did it again, with the thread right there under my nose. but  :p Im going to turn off notifications

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #24151 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 20:07:57 »
Foiled again.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24152 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:05:19 »
It's late there 1.30 am in sydney

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

i'm in sydney and i got in

rowdy needs to sacrifice more sleep  :))

Rowdy is sleep-deprived enough as it is :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24153 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:05:58 »
It's late there 1.30 am in sydney

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

i'm in sydney and i got in

rowdy needs to sacrifice more sleep  :))

Rowdy is sleep-deprived enough as it is :eek:
A few more weeks to go, rowdy :)

Offline toxicdrift

« Reply #24154 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:06:55 »
common rowdy! you can do it, stay positive haha :D
Realforce 87U

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24155 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:11:20 »

I am positive!

I'm so positive that someone tried to stick a cathode up me!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline toxicdrift

« Reply #24156 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:12:51 »
hahahaha damn..
Realforce 87U

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #24157 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:19:51 »

I am positive!

You're into some strange stuff. I respect that.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24158 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:42:45 »
I forgot: Which one is the Orgy in the Sky day?

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #24159 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:42:51 »
"orgy in the sky" ???

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24160 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:44:10 »
I just hope I win one.

"orgy in the sky" is for people who have already won 3 times and are thus out of the chance for winning again. That is how it was last year.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #24161 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:44:28 »
Wish I could get me some of dat Orgy in the Sky  ;D
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24162 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:45:09 »
Wish I could get me some of dat Orgy in the Sky  ;D

+1 I am with you on that.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #24163 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:45:17 »
no idea what the orgy in the sky is referring to

but does he mean that people but does he mean that people can possibly exceed three wins if they make a win-worthy post on a non-rng day?

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #24164 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:46:26 »

but does he mean that people but does he mean that people can possibly exceed three wins if they make a win-worthy post on a non-rng day?

"Orgy in the sky" is his term for you if you've won three times.

And yes, this means that he's considering allowing people to win more than three times on non-RNG days.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #24165 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:47:26 »
does he mean that people but does he mean that people can possibly exceed three wins if they make a win-worthy post on a non-rng day?

That's how I understood it.  He's considering it.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24166 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:56:00 »
I just hope I win one.

"orgy in the sky" is for people who have already won 3 times and are thus out of the chance for winning again. That is how it was last year.

"Orgy in the sky" is his term for you if you've won three times.

And yes, this means that he's considering allowing people to win more than three times on non-RNG days.

Ah, gotcha.
Will be cool for people to win more than thrice considering some threepeaters have put in considerably excellent entries throughout Clackvent.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #24167 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:01:21 »
I need to sleep and I can't rely on something like taptalk, so I have to do something different, I got to get more than 2 posts in before it ends...

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #24168 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:07:27 »
cc talking about multiple winners while I'm just here like

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24169 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:07:42 »
I just hope I win one.

Oh.... I see....

Hope I can win at least once in CV.... really impressed by those people who can manage to win 3 times in CV...

is it those that are not RNG-type? Because thread open duration of less than 3 mins is kind of insane for people to win it at 3 times!
It's like the whole year's worth of luck being used in 3 shots!  :eek:

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24170 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:14:33 »
I just hope I win one.

Oh.... I see....

Hope I can win at least once in CV.... really impressed by those people who can manage to win 3 times in CV...

is it those that are not RNG-type? Because thread open duration of less than 3 mins is kind of insane for people to win it at 3 times!
It's like the whole year's worth of luck being used in 3 shots!  :eek:

Those who have already won three times cannot win more in the RNG threads only in the non-RNG threads where more work is required. It is up to CC's discretion at that point.

I am also hoping to win a cap from CV II.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #24171 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:34:21 »
I won in a task related, but i am not as witty or as fast as people. I actually would bet my chances on RNG to win again. Also if you win once in a task are you allowed to win again in RNG? But CC knows best so.
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24172 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:35:37 »
I won in a task related, but i am not as witty or as fast as people. I actually would bet my chances on RNG to win again. Also if you win once in a task are you allowed to win again in RNG? But CC knows best so.

You can win again in RNG. The only people who can't win in RNG are those who have won three times total.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #24173 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:38:21 »

You can win again in RNG. The only people who can't win in RNG are those who have won three times total.

I feel winning 3 times in CV must be like scoring a threesome with childhood crush and hot school teacher.
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24174 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:44:33 »
Oh man I hope he opens it back up again. I've been so bored watching CV from the sidelines. Plus, I think we all miss nubbs MS Paint.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24175 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:45:55 »

I feel winning 3 times in CV must be like scoring a threesome with childhood crush and hot school teacher.

I would imagine it is more like scoring a foursome with three top models.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24176 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:46:30 »
Oh man I hope he opens it back up again. I've been so bored watching CV from the sidelines. Plus, I think we all miss nubbs MS Paint.

But you already have three :(

I just want one.

Offline rurushu

« Reply #24177 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 00:23:17 »

But you already have three :(

I just want one.

same here.
via Imgflip Meme Maker

I think I can relate to this! CV sure is darn difficult, especially the RNG ones... you literally need to be at the correct place (where Internet connectivity is good), correct time (when the CV is opened), and with shining fingers

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #24178 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 01:35:26 »
NubRot  2K16

More

And who can forget GSG 2k16 repost to continue the 2K16 themes

More
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 April 2016, 01:37:02 by nubbinator »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #24179 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 01:36:27 »
NubRot  2K16

Show Image

More
Show Image

nubrot ogre in 2016!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #24180 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 01:43:28 »
NubRot  2K16

Show Image

More
Show Image

And who can forget GSG 2k16 repost to continue the 2K16 themes

More
Show Image

if that were a sticker, i'd buy it

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #24181 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 03:54:35 »
Damnit. Now I have to support NubRot '16, too?

I'm glad cc is rethinking the 3 rule considering how much effort and time a VERY few users have put into this.

The crap spammers can suck a nubrot ogre cock, though.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24182 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 05:44:18 »

I am positive!

I just have to be careful not to clap.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #24183 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 14:44:00 »
i see cv posts in the mail thread, but no clacks posted.  post them pics *****es.  or else we will have hoff banzors you!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24184 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 14:46:59 »
i see cv posts in the mail thread, but no clacks posted.  post them pics *****es.  or else we will have hoff banzors you!

Nothing has shipped yet to my knowledge. I got a tracking number for my first win, but it hasn't actually been shipped yet.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24185 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 14:48:13 »

Nothing has shipped yet to my knowledge. I got a tracking number for my first win, but it hasn't actually been shipped yet.

There are a few that have shipped. I believe asdf got his yesterday. He posted in the What did you get in the mail today thread with a Clack envelope in the background.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #24186 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 14:48:27 »

Some have, some haven't.

Mine have shipped, as have several others who won on days before I did.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24187 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 14:49:47 »

There are a few that have shipped. I believe asdf got his yesterday. He posted in the What did you get in the mail today thread with a Clack envelope in the background.

FISKFHXEOFBDJAOFBSHQHVFEOH!!! I have a package out for delivery from Clack!  :eek:

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #24188 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 15:16:08 »

FISKFHXEOFBDJAOFBSHQHVFEOH!!! I have a package out for delivery from Clack!  :eek:

yisss.  my first one should be delivered today as well. :)

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #24189 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:46:15 »

I am positive!

FN LOL!  -cc XD

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24190 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:50:37 »
got it! .. but i'm first.. which sucked, because RNG hates numero uno! ugh!!!!

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #24191 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:50:38 »

I am positive!

FN LOL!  -cc XD

The closest poor rowdy will get to winning.  :(

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #24192 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:50:39 »
Haha that last reply before thread lock

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24193 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:51:34 »
So close ... so close ... I actually typed something in the reply box, but upon posting ...

134331-0

This is an improvement on the last few days!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24194 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:52:03 »

I am positive!

FN LOL!  -cc XD

The closest poor rowdy will get to winning.  :(

To even entering :))

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24195 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:52:05 »
So close ... so close ... I actually typed something in the reply box, but upon posting ...

(Attachment Link)

Rowdy :(

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #24196 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:52:41 »
Lucked out this time and was able to post, but RNGesus pls.
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #24197 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:53:31 »
I can't believe I got in. I stalked the thread so hard today.

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #24198 on: Wed, 13 April 2016, 19:54:02 »

(Attachment Link)

Oh no! haahaaahaaa!  -cc  =P

Muuuahahahaaa, my spies are working overtime!

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.