Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8668953 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #6650 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:16:00 »
mfw scripts
Show Image

Is using scripts allowed/accepted?

yeah... hmmmm
.08 seconds RIP

exactly, the post time is reeking of something.

reminds me of ebay bots. guess this presents a big issue.

It's 8 seconds.  23 is the hours, 5 is minutes, 56 is seconds.  He posted 8 seconds after clack posted.

I suppose it's more fun to scream cheat though.

Ohhhhh!  :-[
I legitimately read the clock wrong, my bad.

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #6651 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:16:24 »
Eight seconds is still pretty fast when you consider there were 2-3 page loads involved.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6652 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:16:44 »
Yeah 8 seconds is not scripting! Come on you guys!

I was watching this thread for the past 30 min and I turned away to get a drink. Ha ha!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6653 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:17:27 »
I've been the sixth post 2 days in a row.   :mad:
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #6654 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:20:15 »
Eight seconds is still pretty fast when you consider there were 2-3 page loads involved.

I was honestly surprised it lasted that long

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #6655 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:20:45 »
In my own experience yesterday when we were anticipating,

I was spamming F5 and posted as soon as I saw it, and got around 9 seconds on the clock as well.

It felt like 3 seconds at most.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #6656 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:22:12 »
mfw scripts
Show Image

yeah... hmmmm
.08 seconds RIP

It's 8 seconds.  23 is the hours, 5 is minutes, 56 is seconds.  He posted 8 seconds after clack posted.

Edit:  And sorijealut's win was 9 seconds after Clack posted.  Am I jealous?  Hell yeah, especially since I know naasfu has a ton.  That said, I'm not going to call cheat or something.

Eh I think they only accused him of cheating since they thought he posted it 0.8s after CC posted himself which is impossible without scripting considering how many pages need to be loaded, but 8 sec seems a lot more reasonable.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #6657 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:25:47 »
mfw scripts
Show Image

yeah... hmmmm
.8 seconds RIP

Edit:  And sorijealut's win was 9 seconds after Clack posted.  Am I jealous?  Hell yeah, especially since I know naasfu has a ton.  That said, I'm not going to call cheat or something.

Eh I think they only accused him of cheating since they thought he posted it 0.8s after CC posted himself which is impossible without scripting considering how many pages need to be loaded, but 8 sec seems a lot more reasonable.
Yes ^^ 8 seconds is reasonable, .8 is not :)) apologies to naasfu

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6658 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:26:30 »
How the hell do you guys sit and stare at GH all day and be ready to post in clacks post INSTANTLY. Man I am too busy to get even 1 in the next 2 months I guess. I wonder what made him decide to do it this bizarre way instead of a timed sale or raffle... Oh well.

Congrats to my homie naasfu though! Props man!

Offline tbc

« Reply #6659 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:30:42 »
correct me if i'm wrong...but it's literally only 1 ajax load right?

open reply to thread, write the message, keep reply opened.

open spy.  keep spy opened.

clack posts

spy loads (i've never seen spy update, but it's just an ajax load right?)

click send.

by my count, that's one ajax load.  remember that you DO NOT need to see your own reply.  theoretically, 3 seconds and above is more than fair game.  the only REALLY suspicious activity is <1.5s.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6660 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:33:10 »

clack posts

click send.

by my count, that's one ajax load.  remember that you DO NOT need to see your own reply.  theoretically, 3 seconds and above is more than fair game.  the only REALLY suspicious activity is <1.5s.

Oh damn.. That's actually a really good method. Makes me wish I had a 2nd monitor like a lot of you do.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #6661 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:45:47 »

clack posts

click send.

Cannot reply to a locked thread. ;)

If you leave the reply tab open from yesterday, it'll time out if you try to post after an hour or so of not "replying".
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline redskull

« Reply #6662 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 22:47:34 »
well a person cannot win more than 3 times. seems ok.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6663 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 23:53:20 »
mfw scripts
Show Image

yeah... hmmmm
.8 seconds RIP

So ... if ... anyone was writing a script ... introducing an 8 second delay ... would be ok?

:p :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6664 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 03:08:35 »
I don't know how I feel about people who have $150 to spend a few days after Xmas on keycaps...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6665 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 03:29:18 »
I don't know how I feel about people who have $150 to spend a few days after Xmas on keycaps...

I'm the opposite - I spent my Christmas money before I received it, hoping that I would actually get some :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #6666 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 07:53:42 »

Could be that some people get money at Christmas!
... ...

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #6667 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 11:10:02 »
mfw scripts
Show Image

yeah... hmmmm
.8 seconds RIP

So ... if ... anyone was writing a script ... introducing an 8 second delay ... would be ok?

:))
Its not quite that easy because you don't have push notification on updates, so you have to poll for changes. If you poll to quickly you run the risk of being picked up by the firewall as a ddos attack and getting your IP blacklisted.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #6668 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 11:12:06 »
So I am guessing scripting is not allowed?  I am a creative developer.  At least I would be working for my shot at one. :)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6669 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 11:24:01 »
Now just my opinion but by the sounds of what most if you have said by creating a script to post for you that's real shifty thing to do and I would say I'm pretty sure clackerino wouldn't want people doing it :/

It also massively ruins the fun of the whole event although I don't have a chance I just hope someone down under gets one when he does it in the middle of the night for everyone else :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6670 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 12:02:16 »

Now just my opinion but by the sounds of what most if you have said by creating a script to post for you that's real shifty thing to do and I would say I'm pretty sure clackerino wouldn't want people doing it :/

It also massively ruins the fun of the whole event although I don't have a chance I just hope someone down under gets one when he does it in the middle of the night for everyone else :p

Yeah, writing a script would be a fun challenge, but to actually win from it goes against the spirit of the sales (if I can infer said spirit on Clacks behalf  :P ).

Of course if you're not caught then maybe you don't care, but IMO yes it's really shifty.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6671 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 12:03:15 »
I believe scripting is clacks issue.
He never ruled it out.

Knowing there is probably a lot of tech savvy people on "geek"hack this is bound to happen. It's in the name guys.

I hunt website price mistakes so making one for this wouldn't be hard. I just haven't been home or had time.

If you can make a script Grats.
Also you can easily make one in a day without any knowledge. Just takes a while to research. Not only that there is probably more than a handful premade script ready to be modified
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 December 2014, 12:08:49 by appleonama »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #6672 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 12:34:08 »
Well I have absolutely no shot at this without being 'creative' because I either am working, have a baby on me or I'm sleeping.  At least with raffles or email on time options I have a hope in hell. This format makes it impossible for me.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6673 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 12:45:15 »
Well I have absolutely no shot at this without being 'creative' because I either am working, have a baby on me or I'm sleeping.  At least with raffles or email on time options I have a hope in hell. This format makes it impossible for me.

It's tough for most people.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6674 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 12:49:16 »

I agree, We probably won't win one this round I guess.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #6675 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 13:28:05 »
I'm just glad it's on this forum and not on reddit or somewhere else.

I also don't have the lifestyle to F5 all the time, but I might get lucky I guess.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #6676 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 13:45:24 »
Not enough data yet. Math maybe, script possibly, clacks definitely.

:triangle:
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6677 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 13:49:40 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6678 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 13:52:19 »

IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #6679 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 13:55:27 »

Show Image

LOL

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #6680 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 13:56:36 »
Scripting replies is a serious middle finger to the rest of the community. This isnt high-speed stock trading on wallstreet and it shouldnt come down to who can write a better script to scrape and POST. Just man the **** up and watch the thread or use the spy feature like the rest of us.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6681 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 14:05:46 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6682 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 14:56:28 »
Scripting replies is a serious middle finger to the rest of the community. This isnt high-speed stock trading on wallstreet and it shouldnt come down to who can write a better script to scrape and POST. Just man the **** up and watch the thread or use the spy feature like the rest of us.
Let's be honest here almost half the people lurking this are in for the resale value or whatever other trickery they might be doing. Also scripting is just an upper hand, people have taken time to learn. If you really want a clack you would go through the trouble to learn.

The main issue here is the sale format. Quick fix would be to take in the first 10 replies and randomize.

This is also Google plugins that can assist you in this sale.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 December 2014, 14:59:20 by appleonama »

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #6683 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 15:14:40 »
Scripting in a sale like this is bull**** really and you all know it!! Sounds to me like you guys REALLY want Clack to pull the sale down entirely with all this talk of scripting. For shame.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6684 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 15:55:17 »
Scripting in a sale like this is bull**** really and you all know it!! Sounds to me like you guys REALLY want Clack to pull the sale down entirely with all this talk of scripting. For shame.
I'm not saying I'm going to script even if I know how to

But it's super easy to jump on this sale thanks to geek hacks spy feature.

100% there are people who cheat  the regular raffle sale  which is super easy to do by buying a packing of private proxies which can be had for about minimum of $3

If you Guys know SEO websites you can have 100 proxies/entries for about $20 dollars

Pretty sure People  go throught the trouble for that.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6685 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 16:20:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Omg! Haha I don't remember seeing door pianos family in the crowd!! Lmao

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #6686 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 16:59:39 »
I can't believe people are contemplating doing a script to get some ****ing artisan caps.

I mean seriously?

Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6687 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:02:33 »
SKORPION!** Lol

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #6688 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:06:25 »
Oh man, just got home from travel and was excited to see a clack sale. Unfortunately I think I will be too busy to participate. Good luck all!
RETIRED

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
Clack Therapy
« Reply #6689 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:07:06 »
I can't believe people are contemplating doing a script to get some ****ing artisan caps.

I mean seriously?
Well, the caps are great, no doubt about that. It's just pretty sad to see good people try to justify blatant cheating to themselves and others. All for Crack...erm...Clacks...
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #6690 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:10:11 »
I'm not going to cheat. I'm just going to F5 whenever I'm in front of the puter. If I get a shot at winning, great. If not, that's okay.

If I cheated and won, I'd feel guilty every time I looked down and saw that Clack staring at me. He would KNOW.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #6691 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:19:18 »
I'm not going to cheat. I'm just going to F5 whenever I'm in front of the puter. If I get a shot at winning, great. If not, that's okay.

If I cheated and won, I'd feel guilty every time I looked down and saw that Clack staring at me. He would KNOW.

It's nice you would be like that. Unfortunately as we have seen before, a lot of people are not quite as honest with their rare artisans.

Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6692 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:40:45 »
Everyone knows my post about scripting was entirely facetious, right?  The smilies are still intact :p

Besides, I overspent leading up to Christmas anticipating receiving some cash from interstate relatives, and did not get as much as I had hoped.  So the next couple of months will see me frantically saving up to recoup costs.

No Clacks for me this time :(

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #6693 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:53:36 »
Why must clack Always post 4 am for me? :I
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6694 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:58:44 »
You gotta say what: 2 seconds for his post to appear on spy, 2 seconds to refresh, 2 seconds to post, and 2 seconds to submit.

So like 8 seconds would be the minimum with zero human error, script or no?

Let's just all agree to don our pitchforks for anything under 8 seconds  ;)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6695 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 18:32:16 »
A distinct disadvantage for those of us without multiple monitors though. Switching tabs every 10 seconds is becoming a naturalized tic. Perhaps this entire thing is a physiological and mental experiment.....

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #6696 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 18:38:20 »
Not sure if I should make this public, but my cap was $50 line as well :)

Cheers you guys!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6697 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 18:40:22 »

Cheers you guys!

Tricolors.........  :(  :-[  :-X  :'(  :blank:

and now I'm a llama  :llama:

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #6698 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 18:42:24 »

Cheers you guys!

Tricolors.........  :(  :-[  :-X  :'(  :blank:

and now I'm a llama  :llama:

Im an alpaca

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #6699 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 18:42:47 »
Noisyturtle, perhaps you should get some fresh air... GODFOEOIJ

CLACK IS WATCHING,

CLACK HAS HIS POST READY FOR WHEN UR GUARD IS DOWN!

llama