Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8653527 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #5200 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:37:19 »
No MX, bummer!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5201 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:37:32 »
Any guesses what the different between these two caps are?

D) Checkey Plate F2 "Trophy Silver" $18
E) X2 Checkey Plate F2 "Trophy Silver" $25

X2 would mean you get 2, for an fj set like seen in the photo (though you could put them anywhee because there are no profile restrictions on bs boards).

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #5202 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:38:20 »
?

Did you look at the new info dustin?

T and M, not MX

Wait so bs? Ill buy an SSK if so

This is correct.

They're for model M only, not model F or any other BS.

Top part of two part caps?

IIRC  you get the whole 2 part cap

"THERE IS ONLY 1 CLACK FACTORY/CLICKCLACK SALE TODAY.
Don't be confused with imaginary scams."

That's the spirit, good sir. That's the true spirit.

Show Image

+1

No MX, bummer!

Somebody needs a realforce
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #5203 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:39:04 »
Hope it counts that Germany is next to Austria ;D

I was just thinking about that for you bro!! Best of luck to you!  :thumb:

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5204 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:39:31 »
I might filter certain individuals out as a matter of momentary self preservation. We shall see... (I will delicately try and navigate the guilt by association problem)

Sounds like some of the people from recent drama may have gotten themselves banned.

Up to 3 different lettered items maximum per person.

Does this mean that there are additional items not up yet that will be numbered or otherwise marked without letters?

I think that would mean that the X2 set only counts as one toward your limit.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5205 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:40:08 »
I might filter certain individuals out as a matter of momentary self preservation. We shall see... (I will delicately try and navigate the guilt by association problem)

Sounds like some of the people from recent drama may have gotten themselves banned.

Does this mean that there are additional items not up yet that will be numbered or otherwise marked without letters?

"one LETTERED item"

so this is correct.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #5206 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:40:33 »
How is Australia anything like or near Austria? The ****?

Haha I was wondering the same thing.... then I thought it seemed like an F1 theme, with his avatar and all, so I checked the 2014 standings and the top 2 are British and German so... idkwtf

Maybe he has statistics on which countries participate heavily in sales but have a low "in" rate?

His avatar is from MotoGP, not F1 ;)

I know almost nothing about motorsports, but the Australian Grand Prix is coming up, and Austria may host a Grand Prix race next year after not having done since '97. Spain seems to be the top country in terms of riders.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline padath

« Reply #5207 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:44:25 »

I know almost nothing about motorsports, but the Australian Grand Prix is coming up, and Austria may host a Grand Prix race next year after not having done since '97. Spain seems to be the top country in terms of riders.

It's the British MotoGP Grand Prix this weekend but no special treatment for us Brits  :(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5208 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:44:32 »

Yeah, it seems to be the whole gold Au thing, not the GP.  I noticed the pic was MotoGP as well, so I looked at the Red Bull ones, the rankings, and so on and none of it lined up with the sale.  I think it's a British race today.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5209 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:48:37 »

omghax.

but seriously, i'm curious about X2 as well. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #5210 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:50:00 »

Yeah, it seems to be the whole gold Au thing, not the GP.  I noticed the pic was MotoGP as well, so I looked at the Red Bull ones, the rankings, and so on and none of it lined up with the sale.  I think it's a British race today.

I was googling Australia and that quote CC posted as well. Got side tracked oogling Iggy Azalea photos
sell out and eat ass

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5211 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:50:34 »
Nice.

Don't blame you.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5212 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:50:42 »

Haha I was wondering the same thing.... then I thought it seemed like an F1 theme, with his avatar and all, so I checked the 2014 standings and the top 2 are British and German so... idkwtf

Maybe he has statistics on which countries participate heavily in sales but have a low "in" rate?

The Australian Grand Prix is in March.  In Melbourne.  You can hear them practicing on Thursday and Friday.  Even with the windows closed in the city.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #5213 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:50:45 »
Anyone else confused by tge instructiob - * Put "A" in the subject title of the email if you are from Australia or Austria in addition to VVV below VVV.

The VVV  below VVV

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5214 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:50:46 »

I was googling Australia and that quote CC posted as well. Got side tracked oogling Iggy Azalea photos

You like the backside, eh? Tis a big one.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5215 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:51:27 »
Anyone else confused by tge instructiob - * Put "A" in the subject title of the email if you are from Australia or Austria in addition to VVV below VVV.

The VVV  below VVV

The "V" are arrows.

You would put "A WINNERS cottonsox"
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #5216 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:52:02 »

The VVV  below VVV

I believe "VVV" is just arrows referring to "WINNERS" in the next line.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5217 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:52:07 »

The Australian Grand Prix is in March.  In Melbourne.  You can hear them practicing on Thursday and Friday.  Even with the windows closed in the city.

Thats awesome! :D

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5218 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:52:15 »

The VVV  below VVV

If you're not from either AUS

just do the last 3 steps.

The VVV  below VVV

I believe "VVV" is just arrows referring to "WINNERS" in the next line.

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #5219 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:52:43 »

The VVV  below VVV

The "V" are arrows.

Hahaha, yes. Just woke up.  Makes sense now, cheers

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #5220 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:53:29 »
Austria!  :eek:
... ...

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5221 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:53:34 »

The VVV  below VVV

The "V" are arrows.

Hahaha, yes. Just woke up.  Males sense now, cheers

Np! Best of luck to you, you lucky Australian!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5222 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:54:16 »
is it too late to move to australia?  hold on guys, i'll be right there.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5223 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:55:45 »

It's nearer for you to fly to Austria instead, Naasfu.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5224 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:57:12 »
it's about the same, really.

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #5225 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:58:23 »

Ah, well there's your problem!
If you used Females sense, it would have worked.

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5226 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:58:51 »
Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 105909 times)

Topic: 4Grabs  (Read 784195 times)

You guys and your F5 in Clack's forum :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5227 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:59:38 »
I NEED MY GOLD SON

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5228 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 17:59:56 »
Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 105909 times)

Topic: 4Grabs  (Read 784195 times)

You guys and your F5 in Clack's forum :))

:cool: hahaha So true!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5229 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:00:09 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5230 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:00:10 »

Ah, well there's your problem!
If you used Females sense, it would have worked.

If we used females' sense we wouldn't be hanging around trying to buy little coloured pieces of plastic to adorn our keyboards :))

Offline moogle

_
« Reply #5231 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:00:29 »
_
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 September 2017, 14:25:27 by moogle »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5232 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:00:37 »

ok guys, google says 8128 miles to australia, and only 5953 miles to austria.  i'm making a u turn now.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5233 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:01:12 »

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #5234 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:01:28 »
Darn, no MX. Looks like I'll be watching from the side lines this round. Good luck to all the geekhackers down under  :thumb:

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5235 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:01:54 »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5236 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:02:14 »

ok guys, google says 8128 miles to australia, and only 5953 miles to austria.  i'm making a u turn now.

Change your location to "Private Jet". We all know that is how you do.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5237 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:02:43 »
Sooo.. Its about that time for a Kishsaver I think..  ^-^

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5238 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:04:01 »
I NEED MY GOLD SON

Show Image

If bro caps would give me golden toad I'd be much happier

I guess golden skullface would make me even happier than golden toad though

Offline Permeability

« Reply #5239 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:04:03 »
Anyone else notice the countdown timer is Gold/Silver ?  :)
Keyboards:
'The Cheat' - lubed 62g Clears
Ducky Shine 3 TKL lubed 45g Reds (Work)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5240 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:05:14 »
Anyone else notice the countdown timer is Gold/Silver ?  :)

Never occurred to me.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5241 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:07:24 »
Are people form the USA able to purchase these as well? Where can we find the thread on the sale for the caps? Apologies I'm new to the forums and am completely clueless on how to do this

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5242 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:08:10 »
Are people form the USA able to purchase these as well? Where can we find the thread on the sale for the caps? Apologies I'm new to the forums and am completely clueless on how to do this

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=24467.0
Read posts 1, 2 and 3.

EDIT: And hurry up. You have 8 minutes.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5243 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:09:04 »

Unfortunately, you are not eligible, having registered after August 1st.  :(

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5244 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:10:01 »

Yes, there's just priority for AUS members for this sale specifically.

I'm sure many US members will get in as well.

But yeah, that's a thing too

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5245 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:10:23 »
still hear the faintest of buzzing sounds...

Hmmmmmmmmm....   ;)

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #5246 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:10:41 »
clarksssssss(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Good luck to you folks down under!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5247 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:11:01 »
Selectric CCs confirmed?

:triangle:

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5248 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:11:29 »

Yes, there's just priority for AUS members for this sale specifically.

I'm sure many US members will get in as well.

But yeah, that's a thing too

Poop =( Sad day for me.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5249 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 18:12:09 »
I like the fact that when I typed the subject: WINNERS, Belfong
it made me feel like I am a winner already.

What a positive outlook early in the morning :thumb: :thumb:
My day is made!