Author Topic: New car purchase (Mazda 3 or Civic LX)  (Read 13050 times)

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
New car purchase (Mazda 3 or Civic LX)
« on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 10:08:16 »
We're getting a new car and trying to decide between a Mazda 3 and a Honda Civic LX sedan. We've thought about some other makes/models (Toyota, Kia, Nissan, etc.), but would really like something with manual transmission and everything else is only in stock in automatic. We plan on leasing one of these two tomorrow or Tuesday, so if anyone has any feedback in the meantime, I'd really appreciate it.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: New car purchase (Mazda 3 or Civic LX)
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 10:36:19 »
I don't know anything about the Honda but the Mazda 3 from what I've heard is a pretty great car, and prop's for going manual, I know that's something not most Americans arnt even capable of driving :)

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 13:50:04 »
Mazda 3 for sure. Never was a fan of civic's. Terrible stigma as well. That being said however, the civic is a great car reliability wise and will surely be fuel efficient, as will the Mazda, but if you want something sportier that you can zip around in on the weekends as well as drive responsibly and safely while achieving a decent MPG as well, that's where the baseline Mazda will take the cake.
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline iri

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 13:52:19 »
would really like something with manual transmission
did you take America's Five Years Manual Transmission Driving Course?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline calavera

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 14:05:35 »
For proven resale value as well as reliability, you can't go wrong with Civic. LX doesn't have vtec does it? It's mighty fun driving a manual honda though :)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 14:06:28 »
Civic
-a civic driver

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 14:11:36 »
Mazda3
-former mazda3 driver

Serious, the new one (is it out yet?) is awesome)

Actually, if you can find a manual anything new hyundai or kia is worthwhile.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 14:21:48 »
I just bought a Civic Coupe EX 3 months ago (end of March) and it's been great!  At the time, I'd considered the Mazda 3 as well but went with the Civic based on my previous experience with the brand.  My previous car was a Honda, wife also has a Honda ('09 Fit Sport).  They've really improved it over the 2012 model which btw, has some of the worse reviews ever for Hondas. lol

You can't go wrong with either one tho.  :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 July 2013, 14:25:24 by reaper »
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 14:52:14 »
For proven resale value as well as reliability, you can't go wrong with Civic. LX doesn't have vtec does it? It's mighty fun driving a manual honda though :)

The LX is the most basic model AFAIK. The ONLY civic worth investing in IMO is the Si, and even then, it'd have to be a hatch, which they don't make anymore.

EDIT: Forgot about the DX. And almost all Honda Civic engines recently, and all Honda Civic engines in this current generation employ VTEC. Some use it for fuel economy, thus it's tuned to engage at 2400RPM ish as an eco-boost kind of system, while the Si employs it for performance around 5000RPM.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 July 2013, 14:55:26 by oTurtlez »
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 15:09:48 »
The DX model is gone from the line-up.  The base model is now the LX (link).
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 15:14:20 »
Manual transmission?  Really? Last year I finally got rid of a car with manual transmission that I had for eight years.  Eight LONG years of manual transmission shifting.  Start.  Shift up gears 1 through 5, go, shift back down 5-1, stop.  Start, shift 1-2-3, traffic, slow, shift 3-2-1, stop.  Shift, go, shift, stop, shift, shift, shift.  It sucks.  On the highway at 80 mph, it's okay.  In city traffic, it's a nightmare.  Do not get a manual transmission.  My recommendation instead is to get the Honda CR-V AWD EXL (but do not get the Honda Navigation package - save the money, 'cuz Honda's Nav system sux - just use your smart phone.)  CR-V costs like $4K more than a civic, but it's a much better option, especially for a couple.  It has 70 cu. ft. of cargo space, leather seats, Econ button for better gas mileage, and better point-of-view perspective than a tiny civic because you are much higher off the ground.  Also it's bigger and safer and has front and side airbags.  If you want to go racing around the streets, you should get the Toyota GT 86, or w/e it's called.  But why do that?  You will either get traffic tickets or into an accident.  Get the civilized CR-V, put on the A/C, turn up the USB ipod tunes, engage the cruise control, and ride around in comfort and sophistication.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 18:02:13 »
The Honda will be more reliable beyond 200k (possibly), but odds are, you don't really care about that.
From a driving perspective, Mazda. The 3 is supposed to be a fantastic driving car (as are most Mazdas).

The Civic will also more than likely have a higher insurance payment because of all the ricers messing with them over the years. Civic has one of the highest rates for small cars. Subaru has the same problem, I insured a slightly older sports edition BMW 3 series and a Miata for less than what I paid on my Subaru wagon due to all of the people messing around with Subaru. 

I do agree with Eth0s about the CR-V, though. While I would get the Mazda, if I was to get a Honda, I would get the CR-V instead of the Civic. They hold their value better for a reason. I don't agree that you will get into accidents or tickets having fun though, just depends on how, where and your perception of fun.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 21 July 2013, 21:25:10 »
For a lease none of it really matters.  Go for looks, comfort, features, whichever you enjoy test driving more.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline mmmty

• bang! bang!
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 18:07:27 »
Zoom Zoom!! I'm getting 36.5 mpg with my Mazda 3  ;D
Keyboardless

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 18:11:19 »
new cars? will you just give me a stack of 100 dollar bills so i can burn them in front of you?
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 18:12:50 »
new cars? will you just give me a stack of 100 dollar bills so i can burn them in front of you?

where else would you get dat smell? the air freshner just doesn't have the authenticity

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 18:30:30 »
STi
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 20:27:34 »
STi

Dat logic

(serious talk)

Also, for closer to civic/mazda3 price range, Ford Fiesta/Focus ST

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 20:37:43 »
STi

I just looked this up.  lol.   A 400 h.p. Honda Civic!  I'm sure that the price is proportional with the h.p.  So, I still I think a Toyota Scion FR-S is a better buy, since it's the best value in sports cars right now, at $26K.  If you feel some need to speed around the streets, and act like a menace, that is.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 20:48:18 »
STi

I just looked this up.  lol.   A 400 h.p. Honda Civic!  I'm sure that the price is proportional with the h.p.  So, I still I think a Toyota Scion FR-S is a better buy, since it's the best value in sports cars right now, at $26K.  If you feel some need to speed around the streets, and act like a menace, that is.

STi > life

and if going with the fr-s, i'd get the br z for that beautiful subbie blue.

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 08:50:33 »
STi

STi > life

and if going with the fr-s, i'd get the br z for that beautiful subbie blue.

STi > WRX > Life.

Agreed on the scooby blue. Love that color with a passion. Pair it with the rally yellow details on their rally cars and omg.
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 13:33:57 »

Offline SidusNare

• Do, or do not; there is no try.
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 14:00:44 »
prop's for going manual, I know that's something not most Americans arnt even capable of driving :)

Ive never owned an automatic, and my sister just bought a manual Subaru Legend. --An american
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection. -- H. Poincare

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 14:04:10 »
Hyundai genesis :)
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline Luke

• My Technology Blog
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 16:31:26 »
Off-Topic: I can't believe the amount of people in America that learn to drive in an automatic (Next to nobody does in the UK), if you can't drive a manual then sorry but you can't drive :p

On-Topic: My Mom and Dad have had many different cars while I was growing up and I can always remember them having a Honda Accord that was absolutely packed with features which worked far better than any of the other cars they have owned(Lexus, BMW, Range Rover, etc.) and for a much cheaper price. So +1 for Honda on the Technology/Gadget front IMO :D

I on the other hand own a 1980's Camper Van so anything else would feel like luxury :))

Offline iri

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 16:49:53 »
Off-Topic: I can't believe the amount of people in America that learn to drive in an automatic (Next to nobody does in the UK), if you can't drive a manual then sorry but you can't drive :p
if you can change gears with your left hand you must be some sort of a ninja
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 16:53:27 »
Manual transmission?  Really? Last year I finally got rid of a car with manual transmission that I had for eight years.  Eight LONG years of manual transmission shifting.  Start.  Shift up gears 1 through 5, go, shift back down 5-1, stop.  Start, shift 1-2-3, traffic, slow, shift 3-2-1, stop.  Shift, go, shift, stop, shift, shift, shift.  It sucks.  On the highway at 80 mph, it's okay.  In city traffic, it's a nightmare.  Do not get a manual transmission.  My recommendation instead is to get the Honda CR-V AWD EXL (but do not get the Honda Navigation package - save the money, 'cuz Honda's Nav system sux - just use your smart phone.)  CR-V costs like $4K more than a civic, but it's a much better option, especially for a couple.  It has 70 cu. ft. of cargo space, leather seats, Econ button for better gas mileage, and better point-of-view perspective than a tiny civic because you are much higher off the ground.  Also it's bigger and safer and has front and side airbags.  If you want to go racing around the streets, you should get the Toyota GT 86, or w/e it's called.  But why do that?  You will either get traffic tickets or into an accident.  Get the civilized CR-V, put on the A/C, turn up the USB ipod tunes, engage the cruise control, and ride around in comfort and sophistication.

LOOOOOOLLLLLL

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 16:55:36 »
I just bought a Civic Coupe EX 3 months ago (end of March) and it's been great!  At the time, I'd considered the Mazda 3 as well but went with the Civic based on my previous experience with the brand.  My previous car was a Honda, wife also has a Honda ('09 Fit Sport).  They've really improved it over the 2012 model which btw, has some of the worse reviews ever for Hondas. lol

You can't go wrong with either one tho.  :)

#CivicLife

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 16:56:12 »
Why do you downshift? You're just putting extra strain on your engine and transmission. Put it in neutral and brake. Brakes are easily replaceable.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 16:56:47 »
Why do you downshift? You're just putting extra strain on your engine and transmission. Put it in neutral and brake. Brakes are easily replaceable.

Engine braking.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 16:58:34 »
I know what its called, but there's no need to. Especially in a small car. Give yourself enough distance to brake properly.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 17:00:32 »
have to say on my drives to work I barely ever touch the break (unless I come to a round about or something) and just use the gears to slow me down, so much easier.
Not sure why you'd ever recommend an auto over a manual, unless you just constantly drove on motorways...

Offline Luke

• My Technology Blog
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 17:12:56 »

Try doing that with a classic car, if you don't use your gears to slow you down you would be using the back ends of the car in front of you  :p

But I do get what you're saying about cost, they teach you to drive as you describe now because of the effectiveness of new brakes :)

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 20:57:41 »
I know what its called, but there's no need to. Especially in a small car. Give yourself enough distance to brake properly.

That is proper braking.  I also down shift in my automatic rather than ride the brakes down a hill. 
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 21:33:10 »
Years ago it was done because the brakes stunk, then it got to where it was sort of pointless as brakes got better, but we still had carburetors.

Today, it's actually better to downshift.
Unlike on carburetors, where even when you engine brake it used gas, on today's fuel injected cars, during engine braking, the fuel system actually can stop all fuel to the engine.  By just braking normally, you are wasting gas as the engine will just idle down and at the same time wear your brakes down. If you rev match, the wear and tear on today's clutch systems will not make any noticeable difference in the lifespan of it.  Older clutch systems yes, but not modern ones. Bearings are better, hydraulics are better, friction material is better...

If it's a new car, barring abuse, unless it's a super car or you plan to keep it for 10 years, the system should easily outlast your ownership of it. May as well save the brakes and the gas.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 21:35:41 »
My car is 14 years old. I hope it lasts me at least another 6.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 21:47:36 »

why?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 21:51:20 »

why?

Money in the bank!

I'm sure its paid for and the instance isn't so bad.

New car = more Insurance + car payment

That's my working theory.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 21:55:44 »
^

Also, because it's a great car, and if it will last, why not just let it go the distance? No point in fixing things that aren't broken.

Offline Topre

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 21:59:04 »
have to say on my drives to work I barely ever touch the break (unless I come to a round about or something) and just use the gears to slow me down, so much easier.
Not sure why you'd ever recommend an auto over a manual, unless you just constantly drove on motorways...

Are you recommending a manual for cities? I honestly never heard anyone say that before, maybe it's an American or New Yorker thing to prefer auto's for cities. I use to drive around the city using paddle shifters, and even those got really annoying. I can't imagine myself using a tradition manual car set up for a city. On highways where traffic is moving, it's a different story and manuals are more fun to drive.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:05:08 »

why?

Money in the bank!

old car more problems?

I've no problem with looking after a car and making it last, but upgrading is also good lol

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:06:58 »

why?

Money in the bank!

old car more problems?

I've no problem with looking after a car and making it last, but upgrading is also good lol

That's why we have one new and one old! Haha.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:12:57 »
There is no such thing as "old care more problems" when it comes to older gen Civics.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:16:06 »
There is no such thing as "old care more problems" when it comes to older gen Civics.

until a 18 year old kid turns it into a rice rocket. sadly :(

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:17:58 »
This is true... But I drive a stock 2000 Civic Si. Perfect.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:18:37 »
Also, it seems that's a California thing. I don't see anything like that here in Houston, or other cities.

Offline Topre

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:22:24 »

until a 18 year old kid turns it into a rice rocket. sadly :(

Is there a reason that I don't understand of why people do this? I am 18 and I never had the idea to modify my car to make it obnoxiously loud or looking like it's been modified. Does louder cars not create a more uncomfortable ride because of the noise? I understand if you want to hear the engine while racing or something, but no need for that sound while driving at 15 to 40 miles per hour. Along with some modified cars which I would assume people would put some stupidly stiff suspensions. Then there is also lowered cars (not air bag lowered), isn't it really dam annoying to drive over speedbumps and out of driveways? In my opinion, modified cars makes me think the person just can't afford a better car and believes that more sound means more power.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:23:42 »

yeah except the problem of them being the target of theft  more than pretty much any other car haha
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #48 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:24:01 »

Are you recommending a manual for cities? I honestly never heard anyone say that before, maybe it's an American or New Yorker thing to prefer auto's for cities. I use to drive around the city using paddle shifters, and even those got really annoying. I can't imagine myself using a tradition manual car set up for a city. On highways where traffic is moving, it's a different story and manuals are more fun to drive.

I recommend manuals over auto's for any kind of driving really, its just more enjoyable to drive a manual... I've never driven in the US so I've no idea what the roads are like, but in the UK we have bends and corners... dull as **** to drive in an auto

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #49 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 22:25:37 »

yeah except the problem of them being the target of theft  more than pretty much any other car haha

Yeah, that is tough. I've had to take many measures to ensure people don't get away with my car...