Author Topic: MIAMI GB (shipping)  (Read 120828 times)

Offline redpixy

Re: MIAMI GB (shipping)
« Reply #450 on: Sat, 28 September 2013, 22:42:08 »
Gz those who gotten their sets.. I am still waiting for my shipping notice..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #451 on: Sun, 29 September 2013, 17:13:17 »
This is what greeted me when I woke my computer from its slumber at work this morning:

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #452 on: Sun, 29 September 2013, 18:01:59 »

While your waiting you should check out this thread and the many posts explaining why you (and others) are not getting it as early as some.

Offline redpixy

« Reply #453 on: Sun, 29 September 2013, 19:14:39 »

While your waiting you should check out this thread and the many posts explaining why you (and others) are not getting it as early as some.

yup i read. so i am patiently waiting.

Offline whiteduck

« Reply #454 on: Mon, 30 September 2013, 09:18:45 »
This is what greeted me when I woke my computer from its slumber at work this morning:

Show Image

looks really good Rowdy!  Making me wish I didn't let my friend buy mine off me... =/
-wd

Offline Glissant

« Reply #455 on: Mon, 30 September 2013, 09:36:28 »
At least your significant other didn't steal yours ;) I have to get my hands on a second set now :))

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #456 on: Mon, 30 September 2013, 09:37:30 »
At least your significant other didn't steal yours ;) I have to get my hands on a second set now :))

Poor Glissbro haha

Show Image

That background is gorgeous @.@

Offline frogamic

« Reply #457 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 07:39:27 »
Miami has finally found its way down to New Zealand. :cool:

Show Image

Show Image

These keys are a bit tricky to photograph to get the colour right.. :rolleyes: (Hooray for white/grey cards and Lightroom's white-balance tool).
Looking at the keys now as I type this up, the blue/cyan actually looks more intense than it really is -- closely resembling the mock-up on the first page, and the pink legends looks more "hot". ;)

Thanks Bunny for this great GB! :thumb:

As a New Zealander who also ordered these I'm wondering whether I should be worried now, I was patiently assuming bunny was sending them from the UK
Filco TKL | Filco ISO105 | Acer 6311-K71

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #458 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 09:01:36 »
Miami has finally found its way down to New Zealand. :cool:

Show Image

Show Image

These keys are a bit tricky to photograph to get the colour right.. :rolleyes: (Hooray for white/grey cards and Lightroom's white-balance tool).
Looking at the keys now as I type this up, the blue/cyan actually looks more intense than it really is -- closely resembling the mock-up on the first page, and the pink legends looks more "hot". ;)

Thanks Bunny for this great GB! :thumb:

As a New Zealander who also ordered these I'm wondering whether I should be worried now, I was patiently assuming bunny was sending them from the UK

i still havent gotten my sets yet, once i get them, ill send them right out
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Reomero

• Manual breather
« Reply #459 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 09:58:28 »

I was also patiently assuming Bunny was sending them from the UK, which is why I was so confused when I received a shipping notice from i3oiler on September 11 (I was like, "I don't remember ordering something from Techkeys!" :))). I have a feeling mine may have been among the first to be shipped out, though I have no idea why.
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 October 2013, 10:01:40 by Reomero »

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #460 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 10:01:38 »
Like you guys, I'm patiently waiting for mine.....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #461 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 18:15:40 »
This is one of the few times when I have (and am currently using) my set before lots of other people have even received theirs.

Relax guys - Bunny will let you know when they have shipped.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #462 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 20:33:03 »
This is one of the few times when I have (and am currently using) my set before lots of other people have even received theirs.

Oh, I'm cool with that, snagged myself a set of Sanctuary key caps from a local garage section, in mint condition and at cost. WIll have something to play with.....btw, what color case would go nicely with a Sanctuary set?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #463 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 01:46:24 »

Oh, I'm cool with that, snagged myself a set of Sanctuary key caps from a local garage section, in mint condition and at cost. WIll have something to play with.....btw, what color case would go nicely with a Sanctuary set?

charcoal grey

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #464 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 05:23:43 »

charcoal grey
Noted with thanks, will try the key set with a black Filco first....if I don't like it, will hunt for a used Ducky or Filco, spray it Charcoal Grey and see if I like the result. I'd sprayed a DK9008 white for the Miami set and that turned out nicely.....so, it may be time for me to roll up my sleeves and sweat a little for my hobby.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #465 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 05:27:42 »
I found myself some nice pink in your face pink like in the Miami set acrylic, besides the blue.

If someone is interested in an acrylic case for their Phantom/QFR/Poker, let me know I'd love to make one in these colors.

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #466 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 13:26:46 »
I found myself some nice pink in your face pink like in the Miami set acrylic, besides the blue.

If someone is interested in an acrylic case for their Phantom/QFR/Poker, let me know I'd love to make one in these colors.

picture of the pink would be great!
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #467 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 13:33:00 »
I'll get a sample and post.

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #468 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 14:33:56 »
I'll get a sample and post.

Great!
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Offline dignitasDreAm

« Reply #469 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 22:44:28 »
Still w8ing for mine zZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz~

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #470 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 23:36:46 »

waiting for the pink case :p

alos mentioned Bunny, I already received the MIAMI set :p
Thanks for all and also thanks for i3oilermaker :thumb:

will post all picture soon

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #471 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 23:39:14 »

Consider me interested. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #472 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 09:44:57 »
miami will be delivered to me tomorrow for anyone who still is waiting on there sets to be shipped, ill turn them around as fast as i can

and on a side note, to anyone who has pmd me about this or another matter and im yet to get back to them, sorry, i havent been very active for a few days - a week, lots of family stuff has come up, i will get back to everyone shortly

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #473 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 10:06:34 »
miami will be delivered to me tomorrow for anyone who still is waiting on there sets to be shipped, ill turn them around as fast as i can

and on a side note, to anyone who has pmd me about this or another matter and im yet to get back to them, sorry, i havent been very active for a few days - a week, lots of family stuff has come up, i will get back to everyone shortly

YAY! Once I have the precious keys My build is start! :)
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #474 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 10:18:36 »

YAY! Once I have the precious keys My build is start! :)

yeah really sorry for the delay, my plan is to have them all checked and packed this weekend and get them out monday for everyone

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #475 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 10:26:50 »
not a problem Sir Bunny, Since having my daughter was born I have become somewhat patient and understanding....not sure why o.O O.o. I did find out that I did not need to desolder my switches from the pcb though to fit the case i bought (just drop in the pcb and plate :( oh well figure I will paint my plate since its off :)
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #476 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 10:31:03 »
Great news indeed, Mr Bunny, looking forward to getting it.....now, my painted DK9008 would be going Miami.:D

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #477 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 12:56:53 »
Great news! :)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #478 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 10:29:50 »
So I went to the shop and got some pictures. Lighting was bad, and I only had my phone:

Color in first one is more accurate. Trust me they look great!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #479 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:57:34 »
miami is in my hands, i got some special treats to go in with the packages for everyone that has been kept waiting so long

if anyone has any shipping requirements, as in change of address or would like to upgrade shipping method etc, please contact me in the next 24 hours

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #480 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 12:28:21 »
MIAMI landed securely & completely in INDONESIA :p
Thanks Bunny :thumb:
* sorry if too much pic

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #481 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 12:32:09 »
Sweet pictures Hendy!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #482 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 12:35:18 »
Sweet pictures Hendy!

Thanks Tym :thumb:
sweet keycap too :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #483 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 12:43:17 »
Sweet pictures Hendy!

great pics sir

thanks so much for sharing

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #484 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 12:48:53 »
Sweet pictures Hendy!

great pics sir

thanks so much for sharing

You're welcome bunny :thumb:
waiting for HYPER then, i'll pay ASAP :-*

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #485 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 13:39:45 »
miami is in my hands, i got some special treats to go in with the packages for everyone that has been kept waiting so long

if anyone has any shipping requirements, as in change of address or would like to upgrade shipping method etc, please contact me in the next 24 hours

^^

Offline Motan22

« Reply #486 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 13:48:42 »

Awesome. Can not wait to get my hands on my set, it is going straight on my new Ducky shine 3 YOTS.  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #487 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 09:18:55 »
hey guys, just packing up the last of the orders now, im short a couple iso kits, im having these replaced as we speak, if you order is short an iso kit, this is not a shipping mistake, all orders missing there iso kit i am making a note of and i will ship a replacement at my own expense, very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #488 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 10:09:11 »
all orders shipped today bar a couple im waiting to hear back about address details, but if you arent already aware im waiting on something more form you, your order got sent out today

Offline Glissant

« Reply #489 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 10:14:54 »
Awesome job, BestBunnySir :).

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #490 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 11:13:32 »
As mine isn't shipping with an ISO kit, it might mean I can get a real clue on how much I like it with the GMK purple mods I'm rocking.... Really can't wait to get home this weekend and (hopfuly) have it waiting for me! ^^

Offline Motan22

« Reply #491 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 11:56:05 »
Cheers Bunny, will be sure to post pictures once it arrives!  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #492 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 12:00:17 »
As mine isn't shipping with an ISO kit, it might mean I can get a real clue on how much I like it with the GMK purple mods I'm rocking.... Really can't wait to get home this weekend and (hopfuly) have it waiting for me! ^^

very sorry once again to you and anyone else the shortage on iso affects, i am doing my utmost to get it sorted as soon as i possibly can

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #493 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 13:13:57 »

very sorry once again to you and anyone else the shortage on iso affects, i am doing my utmost to get it sorted as soon as i possibly can

No worries babe, thanks for being hot on it ;)

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #494 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 04:46:06 »
Should I receive mine today in the UK? :D

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #495 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 07:18:30 »
Should I receive mine today in the UK? :D

I think he said he posted them on Monday,  so probably Wednesday?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #496 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 07:58:12 »
Apparently I am special so mine will be with me in a few days :)

Offline Motan22

« Reply #497 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 11:18:52 »
Well my set arrived guys, minus the ISO kit which I half expected as Bunny mentioned there was some ISO shortages.

Unfortunately I seem to have two F9 keys and no F10 key, hopefully Bunny can resolve this for me.

I have found it impossible to try and photograph these keys well; autofocus does not like this set at all so appologies for the shocking photography!  ;D  Trust me when I say it looks a lot lot better in person. I am very happy with it.

Looking forward to having the complete set, thanks again to Bunny and all involved in organising this group buy which happens to be my first!

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #498 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 11:24:20 »
MIAMI + YOTS cools motan :cool: :thumb:

Offline Motan22

« Reply #499 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 11:29:35 »
Thanks man. Its certainly an acquired taste!  :p