Author Topic: What was in your Jul 2013 SP Crap Bag?  (Read 32772 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: What was in your Jul 2013 SP Crap Bag?
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 00:37:24 »
No Hapster?

A few ther look good.

10% absolute crap is a lot, but there again it seems luck of the draw.

You didn't look close enough.  There's a hapster there and some other interesting caps.

There have also been several people with glider caps, which I'd love to get one of.

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
« Reply #101 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 01:17:36 »
I see a few people got a blue double height with

QTY

<--

I got 48 of those last year...
GH Ergonomic Guide (in progress)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54680.0

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #102 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 01:23:09 »
Prdlm2009, what were the two ALPS keys you crossed out?  I got an "Inter-Cep-Tion" key too, but I was curious what the other one was.

Interception and Game On Clock.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 01:27:31 »
No Hapster?

A few ther look good.

10% absolute crap is a lot, but there again it seems luck of the draw.

You didn't look close enough.  There's a hapster there and some other interesting caps.

There have also been several people with glider caps, which I'd love to get one of.

Show Image

Oh yes, lying on its side :)

Didn't zoom in far enough ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 09:16:23 »
Prdlm2009, what were the two ALPS keys you crossed out?  I got an "Inter-Cep-Tion" key too, but I was curious what the other one was.

The other one said "Game Clock On".  I imagine they are from a football scoreboard machine.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline blueSmoke

• Life is what happens while you're busy Fixing RSI
« Reply #105 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 15:27:02 »
Presenting after sorting. That is all I have right now. I could not get any matching sets or anything else except a lot of duplicate printed keys and a crapload of unprinted keys. I got only two alps keycaps, note TWO alps keycaps. :( One consolation is maybe I will have enough unprinted caps for the ergodox, still have not checked that.

For your viewing pleasure and opinions...
Model M, Filco Tenkeyless White, Few others, few more others, Noise-hater (ongoing project), blah-blah (to be fillled later...)

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
« Reply #106 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 15:35:45 »
Do you fancy swapping the blue stepped capslock with the hand bag logo?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #107 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 16:24:59 »
Haha, that turbo cap is awesome.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #108 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 19:53:54 »
Presenting after sorting. That is all I have right now. I could not get any matching sets or anything else except a lot of duplicate printed keys and a crapload of unprinted keys. I got only two alps keycaps, note TWO alps keycaps. :( One consolation is maybe I will have enough unprinted caps for the ergodox, still have not checked that.

Another Hapster!

Also what is that other smiley keycap with like just colon right-paren on it?  I've seen a few of those this time around.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #109 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 21:00:48 »
You guys got some good stuff this year. I got a cracked bag last year fo fwee and thought I would never buy one myself. Last year was really unusable but this year's got some nice novelty as well as modifiers and even space bars. :$
SmallFry! <3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #110 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 21:08:36 »
Some might consider the price of a bag a small, er, price to pay to get a Hapster.  Or two.  Plus a few other keycaps that they wouldn't otherwise get.

There are usually a few gems in there, but mostly crap (hence the name).

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #111 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 22:39:30 »
Now I'm sad I didn't participate in this one :(

Now to find somebody willing to trade...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #112 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 22:40:56 »
Now I'm sad I didn't participate in this one :(

Now to find somebody willing to trade...

Mmmmmm not everyone got a Hapster.  Most just got WoB DS, retro DSA and PoS caps.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #113 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 23:26:51 »

What length and profile is that blue spacebar?  I'm not sure what our plans for it are, but Im potentially interested, pending on the answers.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #114 on: Sun, 04 August 2013, 23:36:37 »
I love that "off all" key, even if there's no logical use for it on anything but a square-grid POS keyboard.  It should summon a medieval executioner.
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #115 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 07:31:30 »
Guys i totally feel bad not getting a bag myself too :(

But hey i might be buying some stuff if someone has for sale;

- A 4-piece set for cards symbols (heart spade clover and square) for CTRL and ALT on Poker II keyboard, Black or Metal key.
- A geekhack single key (if possible) Red or Black or metal color.
- An entire number row set of red keys (with US layout or French Canadian) that would fit Poker II. Metal would be cool but i don't think there's a way to find that.
- A Mystery Key for \| key, would be great.

All in all you guess i'm trying to pimp my Poker II keyboard but i don't feel like having a lot of left overs therefor i'm just looking to buy what i specifically need.

PM me with pictures please thanks.
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #116 on: Mon, 05 August 2013, 07:36:22 »
These are really hit or miss. I 'might' have a few gems but not much of anything so far. I haven't had a lot of time this weekend to go through the keys.

But I just like having enough keys to fill up a large flat rate box!!!

Offline blueSmoke

• Life is what happens while you're busy Fixing RSI
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 02:57:03 »
I got some PMs regarding caps. Will be home in the weekend and can reply.

What happened to the other unfortunate souls that ordered crap-bags?

Nobody else have posted...?
Model M, Filco Tenkeyless White, Few others, few more others, Noise-hater (ongoing project), blah-blah (to be fillled later...)

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #118 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 07:27:11 »
Here is the link to my crap bag.  The lighting in the photos is garbage, sorry bout that.  A few gems, lots of Retro DSA and regular DSA.  Not included in the photos are the 2x POS keys with only two offcenter stems.

https://plus.google.com/photos/109016974705560136128/albums/5907855830218886625

Bluesmoke, here is the link to my bag.  Didn't want to post photos in this thread because the website freaks out anytime I try to upload more than one at a time.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 08:15:07 »

I still have to finish sorting through mine, so far nothing very exciting.

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #120 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 10:10:57 »

I still have to finish sorting through mine, so far nothing very exciting.

What a sad feeling :(

No Hapsters or Clicks or Mystery keys?
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 12:07:58 »
Does anyone here who's gotten Nyan Cat caps in their bags also own IMSTO thick PBT in white color?  If so, I'd love a photo of a Nyan cap next to a "white" IMSTO cap.  Also, the Nyan caps are thin OEM-profile PBT or?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #122 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 12:09:59 »
Does anyone here who's gotten Nyan Cat caps in their bags also own IMSTO thick PBT in white color?  If so, I'd love a photo of a Nyan cap next to a "white" IMSTO cap.  Also, the Nyan caps are thin OEM-profile PBT or?

I *might* be able to to make this happen.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #123 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 12:15:29 »
Thank you <3

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #124 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 11:43:28 »
This thread made me regret not buying a crap bag... guess i'll get one next time? do they always have useful stuff like these seem to have had, or is this an exceptionally good/bad round?
All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline nilpt

« Reply #125 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 14:17:56 »
My touch typing setup, crap bag alphas...
Thanks for the idea  ;D

I'm not sure what's more disappointing, getting a lot of reject G keys or not getting enough of them to fill in the alphas.  :))
Show Image

You got a hapster, which is an awesome cap.  I'm jealous of it.  I know there are plenty of people who would pay decently for one.

And I actually really like that shift key that has the black of the first shot showing.  If it's usable, that would be a really cool cap to have fun with.

Edit:  Looking closer, you should be able to get your money back if you want by selling stuff off.  You have a ton of set specific geek hack caps which always go quickly, a union jack cap I've never seen before, and a bunch of interesting little things you could sell.

Oh sweet, I'm guessing the hapster cap is the smiley face one that I gave to my sister and that I promptly need to take backsies.  :blank:
IBM 1391410 / Qume terminal keyboard (teensy 2++)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #126 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 15:09:51 »
Show Image

Ain't nothin but a g-thang
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #127 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 15:09:58 »
This thread made me regret not buying a crap bag... guess i'll get one next time? do they always have useful stuff like these seem to have had, or is this an exceptionally good/bad round?

Useful? :))

Yes this is pretty typical.  Mostly crap, no complete sets, and one or two gems.

For most the cost plus shipping kills the deal, as there is only a chance of getting something useful.

For some people with little or no custom collection, it does provide a chance of getting something rare, plus a large collection of random caps.

And for artists and scientists it provides a wealth of raw material for experimentation.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #128 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 15:17:20 »
Thanks for the idea  ;D
Show Image

This is actually pretty cool--a great way to confuse your guests!  Just make it all plain white on black, so it looks normal at a first glance :)

Offline nilpt

« Reply #129 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 15:21:49 »
I can do that for the guests, there is another set of "F"&"J" in black! :thumb:
Thanks for the idea  ;D
Show Image

This is actually pretty cool--a great way to confuse your guests!  Just make it all plain white on black, so it looks normal at a first glance :)
IBM 1391410 / Qume terminal keyboard (teensy 2++)

Offline listokei

• ListoKei Blog
« Reply #130 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 03:28:59 »
My friend gift for me these!!

These from 2013 SP Crap Bag.

31358-0

31360-1

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #131 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 03:30:46 »
SmallFry! <3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #132 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 04:06:19 »
My friend gift for me these!!

These from 2013 SP Crap Bag.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Butikk *giggle*

Nice gift, congratulations :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 09:15:43 »
Does anyone need the 1x tab or shift keys? I *might* have some extras.

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
« Reply #134 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 15:15:55 »

...All I got was some useless keys :(

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #135 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 00:47:07 »
For me, it is quite fun  :))
I have a lot of :
+ blank keys (DSA, SA and DCS profiles)
+ black keys (incomplete sets)

and some of:
+ Raindrop, CCNG ...
+ translucent keys ...

I have some interesting keys but I don't know what they are :

The best key that I found in my bag is Apple logo key with Double Shot ABS. :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 August 2013, 01:00:55 by phoenix1234 »
I like linear switches

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 00:50:55 »
Apple, Awesome, Glider, Tux - not bad.

No Hapster?  That seems to be the keycap to look out for.

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #137 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 00:59:06 »

Oh, thank you for letting me know their names.
I like linear switches

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #138 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 00:59:21 »
For me, it is quite fun  :))
I have a lot of :
+ blank keys (DSA, SA and DCS profiles)
+ black keys (incomplete sets)

and some of:
+ Raindrop, CCNG ...
+ translucent keys ...

I have some interesting keys but I don't know what they are :

Show Image

The best key that I found on my bag is Apple logo key with Double Shot ABS. :thumb:

Love that Apple cap and the glider.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 01:02:44 »
Anyone got any numpad keys for the CCNG set? I just need two for a 65% design, any of the numbers from 1-3 or the delete key next to the 0 key and any of 4-6 keys.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #140 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 01:14:26 »
Anyone got any numpad keys for the CCNG set? I just need two for a 65% design, any of the numbers from 1-3 or the delete key next to the 0 key and any of 4-6 keys.

You might also try posting here if you haven't already done so.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #141 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 01:16:46 »

You might also try posting here if you haven't already done so.

Thank you sir, totally forgot about that thread!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #142 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 10:45:06 »

Where does that glider cap come from?

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #143 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 10:55:54 »

Probably something to do with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_Emblem#Hacker_emblem
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 10:59:56 »

Probably something to do with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_Emblem#Hacker_emblem

Awesome...had no idea...I think I have one need to double check.

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
« Reply #145 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 13:26:18 »
Well, my crap bag finally arrived today, complete with an extra customs fee of $7 tax and $12 handling.... Ah well, lets hope the bag paid off...

Yeah, I'm pretty damn happy. I was primarily hoping for some good modifiers, a stepped caps lock, some nice novelty stuff, some DSA, some blanks. Mostly not interested in selling any, but if you urgently desperately need something here else suffer major keyboard-fail, I may be persuaded to trade. Colours look way better than these potato pictures suggest :) Here we go.

31877-0
Got 2 yellow hapsters, a mystery key, a spanner, an FB1 key that shall from now on be the FBI key, and some pretty good wordy ones, and a good spread of colours. Launch, purple and grey OOPS!, Inter-cep-tion,

31879-1
31881-2
All the modifiers I got, some good ones I think, lots of stepped keys, and again a good spread of colours, also a few clears, even a clear stepped caps lock (that doesn't show up so well), and a couple of dark blue enters that I rather like.

31883-3
31885-4
Far variety of blanks, a lot of top row cherry profile to play with, quite a few retro blanks, 30 or so.

And heres the rest, some from various sets, some retro , a few SA blanks and others, three ALPs, a couple of long step oddballs, a bit of White on black, a bit of mostly DSA numpad keys, and a few weird errors.

31887-5
31889-6
31891-7
31893-8
31895-9
31897-10
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 13:32:11 »
Well, my crap bag finally arrived today, complete with an extra customs fee of $7 tax and $12 handling.... Ah well, lets hope the bag paid off...

Yeah, I'm pretty damn happy. I was primarily hoping for some good modifiers, a stepped caps lock, some nice novelty stuff, some DSA, some blanks. Mostly not interested in selling any, but if you urgently desperately need something here else suffer major keyboard-fail, I may be persuaded to trade. Colours look way better than these potato pictures suggest :) Here we go.

(Attachment Link)
Got 2 yellow hapsters, a mystery key, a spanner, an FB1 key that shall from now on be the FBI key, and some pretty good wordy ones, and a good spread of colours. Launch, purple and grey OOPS!, Inter-cep-tion,

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
All the modifiers I got, some good ones I think, lots of stepped keys, and again a good spread of colours, also a few clears, even a clear stepped caps lock (that doesn't show up so well), and a couple of dark blue enters that I rather like.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Far variety of blanks, a lot of top row cherry profile to play with, quite a few retro blanks, 30 or so.

And heres the rest, some from various sets, some retro , a few SA blanks and others, three ALPs, a couple of long step oddballs, a bit of White on black, a bit of mostly DSA numpad keys, and a few weird errors.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Damn man, you friggin scored in just that first pic alone! Two hapsters, a green awesome face (forgot this one's name), a zoidberg, mystery cap, and that help key was pretty classy as well. Someone's got some serious luck!
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 13:36:19 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

That is probably the best haul so far!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 13:38:11 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Damn man, you friggin scored in just that first pic alone! Two hapsters, a green awesome face (forgot this one's name), a zoidberg, mystery cap, and that help key was pretty classy as well. Someone's got some serious luck!

I want to see the board that 'F81' came from :o

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 13:45:47 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I want to see the board that 'F81' came from :o

Where's the F81 key? :eek:
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites