Author Topic: new CODE keyboard from WASDkeyboards  (Read 101388 times)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
new CODE keyboard from WASDkeyboards
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 19:37:31 »

It's not simple to many people.  Some are newbs who don't understand all the implications of the keycap material and paint.  Or experienced keyboard people who have just never encountered translucent material + paint keycaps before.  Or, like me, someone who simply borrowed the keyboard for an unrelated purpose and did no "research" at all.

Regardless, even if everyone expected it, it's still perfectly valid to mention it when talking about the keyboard.

Or how about this real scenario:

I'm someone who used a MacBook Air for 3 years - which has a back lit black keyboards. The finger prints and grease were not obvious at all. And that keyboard, which is mushy, is no where near the quality of a high end, $150 mechanical keyboard right? So, my expectation is that the key caps would have a similar quality.

Another scenario:
I came to know about Code is because of Jeff Atwood's highly hype of a non glossy keyboard case. In one example, I don't remember if it was a forum post or his blog, he said that a keyboard is where people type. Where people use their FINGERS (I remember this emphasis very well) and he said if it is a finger touching product, designing a glossy case is crazy and dumb. It is mind boggling why people would design such thing. As such, when he worked with WASD to design his ultimate dream keyboard for coders, someone who uses computer daily, gloss and finger prints are something he will get rid of.

Well, he did get rid of it from the case - ie it was a textured case, which was very nice.

What I didn't expect was that 80% of the keyboard, which is made up of key caps, was still matte and attracts finger prints and grease!

For someone who vehemently opposed to grease and gloss and started a crusade of designing a keyboard that will not have gloss case, who would have thought that the keycaps are matte and attracts grease.

Maybe I bought into the hype.

Consider the two scenarios above and I think it's normal for people to expects otherwise from a $150 keyboard.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 October 2013, 19:50:53 by Belfong »

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Re: new CODE keyboard from WASDkeyboards
« Reply #201 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 20:00:34 »
I borrowed a Code from a coworker today and reaffirmed that clears are not for me.  Also wasn't impressed with the keycaps.  The paint picks up grease and scratches easily and feels terrible, and the legends are tiny and hard to see without the backlight on. The stabilizer wires also come out of their plastic clips very easily when removing the keycaps.

Thanks for saving us some money bro!

Ditto. Not going to buy that overpriced overhyped thing
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 October 2013, 20:02:33 by Pacifist »

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #202 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 21:45:51 »
I think there is no doubt the WASD keyboard is very good quality. But if you like backlit there is not much choice of the key cap. And MX Clear is really good. So, for the Clear and backlit, I'm glad they maintain the $150 and did not increase the price. For that, I'm happy.

I know I kinda contradict myself but I do have the expectation that the key caps are matte. How else can you make it backlit?

But I'm just not impressed with the hype and critique of other glossy keyboards when, given a chance to create a new keyboard, it turned out the same, grease and all.

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #203 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 23:29:06 »
You could have backlit using a first shot translucent polycarb...

Would probably be expensive for a whole keyboard though.

[)amien

Offline soleusrex

« Reply #204 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 00:02:14 »
So are glossy/greasy keys a problem that the Ducky Shine doesn't have? Or is the complaint that the CODE doesn't improve on the Shine?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #205 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 00:05:14 »
So are glossy/greasy keys a problem that the Ducky Shine doesn't have? Or is the complaint that the CODE doesn't improve on the Shine?

I think it's the same coating as on Shine keys (and CM Storm Trigger).  It looks identical anyway. 
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
new CODE keyboard from WASDkeyboards
« Reply #206 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 00:50:43 »
You could have backlit using a first shot translucent polycarb...

Would probably be expensive for a whole keyboard though.

[)amien
I'm sure it will be expensive but now I'm interested. I didn't know there is such an option. Is there a Gb or any place I can get hold of one?

The Razer BlackWidow is using the same material too.

The complaint is on the Code not improving upon others despite the grease / fingerprints being one of the biggest issue the creator had.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 October 2013, 00:52:43 by Belfong »

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 01:57:12 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41736.msg835182#msg835182 Shows some polycarb first shots that look great backlit.

I'd be surprised if even a good sized group-by could get you a set of 87 keys for < $150 though...

[)amien

Offline Kian

• Business Man
« Reply #208 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 01:58:34 »
I really don't like the backlighting on the keyboard.

Poker II with Cherry MX Browns

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #209 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 01:59:29 »

So press fn-F12 and turn it off. Problem solved.

[)amien

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #210 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 02:04:39 »

So press fn-F12 and turn it off. Problem solved.

[)amien

Or don't get it?  There's a version without backlight.  It's called V2.

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #211 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 02:05:21 »
And you save a whopping $0.  Great deal :p

[)amien

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #212 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 02:06:48 »
And you save a whopping $0.  Great deal :p

[)amien

Barebones version is $100, if you already have other caps.

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #213 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 02:09:14 »
Barebones version is $100, if you already have other caps.

True. And most people here have a lot of caps they love.

[)amien

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #214 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 02:51:30 »
That's what I like about Code. It's really a V2 with Clears (savings of $10) and it has bonus backlight (which can be turned off). It's a steal, really!

Offline Hellmark

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 12:39:12 »
It is a steal, if you can still get them. The next batch will be Browns, Greens, and Blues, no Clears. Next batch of clears is expected in a year.

Offline ctbear

« Reply #216 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 14:54:49 »
I really like how it looks, just clean white LEDs, non-offending font, and TKL layout. If they could strike a deal with Topre and make one with Topre switches I will be sold  :thumb:

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #217 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 15:05:18 »
That's what I like about Code. It's really a V2 with Clears (savings of $10) and it has bonus backlight (which can be turned off). It's a steal, really!

But most people buy the V2 for the customization with the caps.

Offline redskull

« Reply #218 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 12:57:29 »
It is a steal, if you can still get them. The next batch will be Browns, Greens, and Blues, no Clears. Next batch of clears is expected in a year.
mx clears for another year? is this true?

Offline lazylex

« Reply #219 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 13:15:12 »

Yup it's true. I contacted them regarding clears and this was the response

"Hi Alex,

Clears won't be available again for at least 12-14 months. Thank you."

Offline redskull

« Reply #220 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 14:02:10 »

Yup it's true. I contacted them regarding clears and this was the response

"Hi Alex,

Clears won't be available again for at least 12-14 months. Thank you."
thanks for the info sir.

Offline Hellmark

« Reply #221 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 19:37:45 »
The problem is that they cannot get the clear switches from their suppliers. Serious backorder. Makes me wonder if some company is buying up the supply.

Offline redskull

« Reply #222 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 07:09:01 »
The problem is that they cannot get the clear switches from their suppliers. Serious backorder. Makes me wonder if some company is buying up the supply.
THIS.

cant help to wonder if a keyboard manufacturer would soon flood the market with their mx clear switches board.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #223 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 05:56:02 »
Code Keyboards with MX Greens are available for sale now. Go go go!

Offline Heimdallr

« Reply #224 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 07:07:51 »

no tenkeyless however :(
stefano

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #225 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 07:26:08 »

And a $20 premium over the MX Clear version; $170 versus $150.  Same price point as Ducky.

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #226 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 09:24:50 »

And a $20 premium over the MX Clear version; $170 versus $150.  Same price point as Ducky.

the MX Green version has O rings, which the MX Clear version doesn't. They're also pre-installed. Hence the premium compared to the MX Clear version.
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #227 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 11:12:28 »
the MX Green version has O rings, which the MX Clear version doesn't. They're also pre-installed. Hence the premium compared to the MX Clear version.

O-rings can be bought by the thousands on ebay for a few dollars, I'd think it's more likely that it's due to the expense of Green switches (or, more pessimistically, the moneys).
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline neun_sechs_zwei

« Reply #228 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 14:25:03 »
Yeah, interesting, I thought the individual clear switches were in stock still but now they're not.

I got my V2 88-key with Blues last week and have been enjoying it, though I think the clicking is more a novelty than anything... (sacrilege, I know) I am also pretty happy with my Kinesis with their Red O-rings so maybe I'll order another V2 with Browns and move the keycaps over.

I would really rather try the Clears of course... but am legitimately worried they're gonna be too stiff, though maybe not because I bottom out when I type, but anyway it doesn't sound like they're gonna offer the V2 with them aside from the CODE.

As has been said elsewhere the detachable cable is a bit fiddly (have to worry about messing up the micro USB port) but I guess the cable is easier to take care of when you're transporting it.

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #229 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 15:16:44 »
I did worry that the clears were going to be too stiff coming from blues and finding blacks way to heavy but it has turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

You could always replace the springs with lighter ones (Ergo Clears). The tactile bump on the clears is what I hoped browns would be.

[)amien

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #230 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 15:25:39 »
I did worry that the clears were going to be too stiff coming from blues and finding blacks way to heavy but it has turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

That's the problem with propagating the myth that Clears are too heavy.  People read that and automatically file stock Clears under heavy switches.  In fact, they are really not that heavy.  Black springs are tougher up to the actuation point than Clear springs.  From what I've tested of MX Greens, I also find them tougher than Clears.  Stock Clears are about equivalent to an average rubber dome.  Especially good if you don't like bottoming out, as it's easier to float past the acutation point on Clears and then let go and move on to the next switch.  I did not find ergo-Clears much lighter than stock Clears because I don't bottom out much.  Ergo-Clears are mostly as easy to get to the actuation point as stock Clears--they are just lighter past the actuation point, so you can bottom out more easily.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #231 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 15:36:02 »
From what I have seen around these forums and elsewhere, is that the guys over at mechanicalkeyboards.com have ordered up all the clears! Last year they were officially designated as a reseller of Cherry products and they were only able to get MX Clears. I bought over 200 myself.

The way I am getting around the lack of a clear code (and the lack of an ISO layout completely) is by buying an ISO V2 and getting someone to replace all the switches for clears.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline neun_sechs_zwei

« Reply #232 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 23:25:05 »
From what I have seen around these forums and elsewhere, is that the guys over at mechanicalkeyboards.com have ordered up all the clears! Last year they were officially designated as a reseller of Cherry products and they were only able to get MX Clears. I bought over 200 myself.

The way I am getting around the lack of a clear code (and the lack of an ISO layout completely) is by buying an ISO V2 and getting someone to replace all the switches for clears.

Dangit, I guess my memory wasn't off, they were still up for sale, weren't they :)

I would've just done the soldering myself! lol.

I have one Clear I got in their sampler kit. That's how I know I may find them legitimately too heavy. Then again, like I said, my typing style is pretty much to bottom the **** out of any switch, so maybe it's the right ticket after all.

Offline neun_sechs_zwei

« Reply #233 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 23:30:47 »
OK, on examining the Clear I have again, I definitely want them. Feels good with a thicker O-ring.

I think the heavier actuation/tactile point makes it feel like there is (or rather there actually is effectively) less initial travel. There's the firm resistance and then it falls through.

Offline chipotle

• Coyote Tracks
« Reply #234 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 01:34:34 »
I'm seriously thinking about trying for one of the MX Green CODE keyboards when they start taking orders again -- but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with both the Green switches and buckling spring keyboards. My current favorite keyboard is a Unicomp SpaceSaver M (yes, I'm a Mac guy), but I'd like a good ten-keyless keyboard.

I also have a Matias Tactile Pro 3 which I don't like much -- AFAIK it's got a similar actuation force to the Unicomp, but my fingers hurt typing on it after a while. Maybe I'm bottoming out on it.
Realforce 87U / Unicomp SSM / KUL-87 MX Clear / Matias TP3 / CODE MX Green

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #235 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 01:40:55 »
I'm seriously thinking about trying for one of the MX Green CODE keyboards when they start taking orders again -- but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with both the Green switches and buckling spring keyboards. My current favorite keyboard is a Unicomp SpaceSaver M (yes, I'm a Mac guy), but I'd like a good ten-keyless keyboard.

I also have a Matias Tactile Pro 3 which I don't like much -- AFAIK it's got a similar actuation force to the Unicomp, but my fingers hurt typing on it after a while. Maybe I'm bottoming out on it.

I've tried beam springs, which are supposed to be less tactile and pingy than buckling springs. I really liked them, because they had a lovely feel and click of the spring. However, Greens are definitely not my kind of switch and if you get tired typing on Matias switches, Greens will be much worse. I can type for hours on a 45g Topre or MX Blue keyboard, but not more than several minutes (at my normal pace, 100 wpm or so) using Greens.

It could be because my fingers are perpetually tired from typing practicing, but you never know.  :p
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #236 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 01:43:25 »

I have Model M and QFS with MX green.

To me MX green is noticably lighter than the Model M.

The sound is also of a higher pitch.

There's also, to me at least, a slightly less satisfying tactile feedback pressing an MX green switch than pressing a BS switch.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tbc

« Reply #237 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 02:15:05 »
BS really is the god switch for tactile lovers.

are you bottoming out on everything?  I don't remember if it was feasible to bot bottom out on BS or not....
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #238 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 02:22:28 »
BS really is the god switch for tactile lovers.

are you bottoming out on everything?  I don't remember if it was feasible to bot bottom out on BS or not....

I bottom out all the time :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline chipotle

• Coyote Tracks
« Reply #239 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 17:33:07 »
I've tried beam springs, which are supposed to be less tactile and pingy than buckling springs. I really liked them, because they had a lovely feel and click of the spring. However, Greens are definitely not my kind of switch and if you get tired typing on Matias switches, Greens will be much worse.

From what I read, the Matias switches don't have a higher actuation force than the Unicomp buckling springs; I think there's something else about the Matias design that just doesn't work well for me. I like the Blues in the Das Keyboard that I have, but just like the buckling springs more, so I may like switches that are pretty heavy but don't bottom out easily. Or I should try the Das again and decide whether I should wait for the blue, or one of the other switch types to become available for the CODE...

To me MX green is noticably lighter than the Model M.

The sound is also of a higher pitch.

There's also, to me at least, a slightly less satisfying tactile feedback pressing an MX green switch than pressing a BS switch.

I expect almost everything to be slightly less satisfying as far as the feedback goes. :) Saying that the greens are lighter is interesting, though -- it seems to be sort of the opposite of some other comments I see.

Offline chipotle

• Coyote Tracks
« Reply #240 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 19:20:01 »
...and I have ordered a new 87-key CODE Green, because they just became available.

Hm. This makes my fourth mechanical keyboard, and I have a couple non-mechanical ones about. I like lurking in these forums because it makes it seem like this is perfectly normal.  :D

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #241 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 15:40:36 »
good job guys on DDOSing WASD lol

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #242 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 15:46:59 »
I don't know what you mean... I got my order in. :))
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #243 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 15:47:47 »
i've been trying the last 15 mins since i got the email
oh well.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #244 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 15:50:24 »
Try it on mobile. That's what I'm on.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #245 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 15:52:37 »
I don't know what you mean... I got my order in. :))

one of each?  :P

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #246 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 15:54:27 »
Just the 104 with Clears.

in memoriam

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #247 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 15:55:08 »
couldn't do it on my phone, trying IE/Firefox/Chrome

It just came back up like 2 mins ago.
I got to the part to place my order after putting in my paypal details, and teh site just went down again haha....

**EDIT**

Came back up!! Ordered TKL Code!
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 March 2014, 15:59:59 by projectD »

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #248 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 16:00:25 »
finally got my order in!
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #249 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 16:01:46 »
I didn't even want one nor did I have any desire to buy one but I bought one anyway because I had way too much money in my paypal.