Author Topic: GMK Mini packs (completed)  (Read 179313 times)

Offline whiteduck

Re: GMK Mini packs
« Reply #350 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 11:28:29 »
increased order!~
-wd

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #351 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 13:10:02 »
Completely random colours, and I predict a GMK space bar trade thread appearing around the time these ship.
You live in Australia, & I live in Australia. We're trading mate.

Depending on what colours I get, you might have to fight my daughter for them :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rao2100

« Reply #352 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 07:47:16 »
Increased order. :)
| KMAC LE Vintage Blues | LZ-S Ergo Clears | Filco TKL MJ2 Ninja Reds | CM QFR - Blues | IBM Model M SSK 1991 |

Offline YongJK

« Reply #353 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 08:07:09 »
Spacebars - 350/400

We can do it !!!
Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #354 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 08:48:09 »
Doubled my space-bar order. No idea what I'm going to do with 20 space-bars but what the hell, it's GMK!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #355 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 10:40:24 »
You spacebar fiends! OK we are more than good on spacebars... now we need to get the rest of them to MOQ!

Offline YongJK

« Reply #356 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 10:47:39 »
You spacebar fiends! OK we are more than good on spacebars... now we need to get the rest of them to MOQ!
Can you proceed with spacebars first once it reach MOQ ?
Btw could you help me check how many spacebars I ordered?
I might increase.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #357 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 10:55:24 »
Spacebars already passed MOQ and then some. We will see what else makes MOQ if any by 1 January and I will decide how to proceed. I really would like to see other items make it not only some spacebars.
YongJK you have 5 ordered currently.

Offline YongJK

« Reply #358 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 11:03:23 »
Spacebars already passed MOQ and then some. We will see what else makes MOQ if any by 1 January and I will decide how to proceed. I really would like to see other items make it not only some spacebars.
YongJK you have 5 ordered currently.
By ordering 5 does that means I will get 5 units of 6.25 and 7, total of 10 ?
Does the color comes in pair? (6.25 + 7)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #359 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 11:21:31 »
Right you get one of each size so with order 5 you will get 5 6.25 and 5 7x total 10 spacebars. Color will be random any, I will just take them out of box and place in your order package. You could end up with 10 different colors or many of same.
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 December 2013, 11:23:05 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline YongJK

« Reply #360 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 11:26:58 »
Right you get one of each size so with order 5 you will get 5 6.25 and 5 7x total 10 spacebars. Color will be random any, I will just take them out of box and place in your order package. You could end up with 10 different colors or many of same.
:thumb:

It sounds interesting  :p
Could you make me 10 instead of 5 then?
So it would be 20 in total (6.25 + 7)

Offline Caaaarrrt

« Reply #361 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:03:05 »
Order submitted. Hopefully more than just spacebars will make it, the other packs look awesome.
Metal Grey LZ-GH - 62g Clears | White HHKB Pro2 |KBC Poker - Lubed Reds w/ Plate and Red Imsto case | Duck PokerCM QuickFire Rapid - Blues w/ red case

Offline TheHydroMule

« Reply #362 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:04:22 »
I'm guessing there is no chance for me to get 2 of the stepped caps lock in the "MODIFIER Retro"? What if I found someone that wanted to swap out the stepped for a normal caps lock?

might jump in for 3 (so 6) space bars as well if I can get 2 stepped instead...

Edit: Just realized the low number for MOD retro. :( hopefully that makes it up.
HAVE: KBT Pure Magenta LED | CM QFRapid

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #363 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:07:26 »
Sets would come as shown. If I knew it wouldn't make me crazy I would allow substitutions, but I think it would make the packing job 1000% more difficult if I have to keep track of a bunch of special requests. Those sort of things best to just trade amongst yourselves.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #364 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:18:56 »
I can't believe the ESC pack doesn't have more orders :(

Offline TheHydroMule

« Reply #365 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:19:34 »
Sets would come as shown. If I knew it wouldn't make me crazy I would allow substitutions, but I think it would make the packing job 1000% more difficult if I have to keep track of a bunch of special requests. Those sort of things best to just trade amongst yourselves.

ah right for some reason I thought you guys received the caps all in one box and had to separate them yourselves, which does seem crazy now, sorry haha. Alright hopefully someone semi-local orders one and would want to trade. Thanks for the quick reply.

ya, seems nice and cheap too. I'll probably buy a couple sets but can't place the order just yet as I wanna know how much money I have left over at the end of the month..
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:22:53 by TheHydroMule »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #366 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:22:32 »

Yeah I ordered a pack just to add to the collection but I'm guessing people aren't crazy on the colors.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #367 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:26:15 »
Each key comes in it's own big sack, then I have to put them together in their intended packs. If every pack is the same it makes it a lot easier, since I then take a complete sorted pack and place it in the order.
I strongly doubt you would have much trouble trading fulltouch for stepped caps lock. I'm fairly certain more people really use fulltouch.

Esc pack is CMY colors... I don't know how people don't want like 37 of them. Best color combos ever.
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:29:28 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #368 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:37:08 »
I want to modify my order but I don't remember what I ordered the first time around.  Could you either post it here or PM me?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #369 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:39:10 »
Esc pack is CMY colors... I don't know how people don't want like 37 of them. Best color combos ever.

I'm probably the last person that should be commenting because I've never been a huge CMY fan but I do think they would look a little bit better if they had white legends.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #370 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:40:43 »

I'm probably the last person that should be commenting because I've never been a huge CMY fan but I do think they would look a little bit better if they had white legends.

I love CMY and personally I like the rotated legend colors, or whatever you might call it.   :p

I think I need to buy more of those.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #371 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:40:50 »

It is the second highest ordered, and still not even half way.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline TheHydroMule

« Reply #372 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 20:49:04 »
Each key comes in it's own big sack, then I have to put them together in their intended packs. If every pack is the same it makes it a lot easier, since I then take a complete sorted pack and place it in the order.
I strongly doubt you would have much trouble trading fulltouch for stepped caps lock. I'm fairly certain more people really use fulltouch.

yup I understand thanks for clearing up the confusion I had though.

and ya I think it'll be quite easy to find people to trade

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #373 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:09:38 »
Considering this is the only GB I'm invlolved in in Jan., I may buy another 6-7 ESC packs

we'll have to see
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #374 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:10:07 »
Once this hits moq and is produced, people will want the hell out of them

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #375 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:12:36 »

Happens with almost every GB.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #376 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:14:43 »
That's true... we need to start getting that in reverse or something... everyone wants it in the buy then hates it after... works for me :))
It for sure happened a lot with the last GMK buy I ran, lots of people were sad they missed once it was over. Same with those Irish dyesubs set on my last buy... yet only like 10 people ordered those, now very in demand. I come up with the sexy, you just need to trust me and put in the order.
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:17:12 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #377 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:16:52 »
That's true... we need to start getting that in reverse or something... everyone wants it in the buy then hates it after... works for me :))

I just wish people stopped waiting until the GB has like 2 hours left.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #378 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:17:21 »

If everyone who ordered cmyk...was told that there was a new cmy esc pack...then...

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #379 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:18:28 »

Sometimes I wonder whether having longer ordering times actually helps or hurts the GB. So many people seem to think that it's a good idea to leave their order till the last minute, makes gauging interest impossible.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #380 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:19:10 »
Should I email bomb everyone that has ever bought in one of my groupbuys  >:D

Next time, I will make a 1 day order deadline start to close...  >:D

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #381 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:20:53 »

I'd love/hate you so hard for doing either of those things.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #382 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:22:01 »

Sorry mate I didn't mean that as a dig at you.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #383 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:34:01 »
Sometimes I wonder whether having longer ordering times actually helps or hurts the GB. So many people seem to think that it's a good idea to leave their order till the last minute, makes gauging interest impossible.

I feel like personally I don't wait at all, I take a little time deciding if I want in or not. But it's very hard with these types of groupbuys, there isn't much you can do

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #384 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:53:08 »
For people that do not check geekhack daily for new groupbuys, the longer ordering period allows time for them to find it.
I missed (DOLCH) because I did not have the time to browse this site as much. ( and because sherryton won't take paypal :(    )

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #385 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:56:38 »
It'd be awesome if we kept signup stats for each GB. I'd like to see what percentage of people follow through with orders and see how many people drop out vs. signup with the longer ordering times. Never used Google Docs before, do they expose any sort of API for stats on forms?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #386 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 21:58:06 »
HAHAHAHA I use the devil 'sinister' face, as in I'm going to be naughty and you guys... :))

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #387 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 22:01:04 »
HAHAHAHA I use the devil 'sinister' face, as in I'm going to be naughty and you guys... :))

lol I don't envy you mate, any GB is a massive undertaking but when you consider GMK's MOQ it just makes it all that much harder.

Offline dante

« Reply #388 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 22:06:45 »
in for a space bar =)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #389 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 22:11:32 »
It for sure happened a lot with the last GMK buy I ran, lots of people were sad they missed once it was over. Same with those Irish dyesubs set on my last buy... yet only like 10 people ordered those, now very in demand. I come up with the sexy, you just need to trust me and put in the order.

So very, very true.   :-*

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #390 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 22:38:21 »
Yeah, if all the other packs fall through and it winds up being just GMK random color spacebars I'll have to change my order to 10 of those.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #391 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 23:05:07 »
I wonder if everything except space bars and Esc packs are dropped?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #392 on: Sun, 15 December 2013, 23:11:28 »
I'm open to suggestions on anything I can do to improve the other sets to get more interest without making price skyrocket.

Offline TheHydroMule

« Reply #393 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 00:22:13 »
ALRIGHT, I get it guys :p...lol... In for 3 ESC sets and 3 space bars sets, not too sure on MOD retros yet.

Also is there an idea on shipping time frame? As i have 2 addresses to ship to and dont know where I'll be until closer to the date

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #394 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 00:27:03 »
Well we have to make the MOQ first, if that happens on the current propsed close date production time probably 2-4 week + another week or so for me to ship. You can always update address any time. Put TBD+country in address is also acceptable, it make me check prior to shipping to verify for current.
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 December 2013, 00:28:59 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline tbc

« Reply #395 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 00:55:20 »
I suspect that many people simply didn't realize their pre space bar and post spacebar orders weren't merged.  Is that something that is likely Ivan? 
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #396 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 01:09:32 »
Damn if it was a GMK Purple spacebar id get it forsureeeeeee.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #397 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 01:16:07 »

There is a purple colour space bar.
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #398 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 01:24:48 »

There is a purple colour space bar.

I know but its a random color, not willing to take those odds. wait or do you get ALL those spacebar colors for $4 thatd be a steal.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #399 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 01:27:16 »

I know but its a random color, not willing to take those odds. wait or do you get ALL those spacebar colors for $4 thatd be a steal.

Oh the irony, haven't you got a ton of clacks?