Author Topic: [LF] A plea to GH for an MX Clack at cost  (Read 18754 times)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Live long, and prosper.
Re: [LF] A plea to GH for an MX Clack at cost
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 10:34:00 »
haha, right now an mx HO is one of my most sort after clacks, i neeeeeeeed one for my nostalgia gb, and i traded mine for a topre one a while ago

Done, sir. You would never ask for its return, but I'm doing it anyway. It will travel the ocean back to its rightful place on the Isle of Angles, along with that other thing I'm sending you.

i wasnt asking sir, and i typed my post before you put yours, it wasnt in response to you, i just realised how it looked after i typed it

and it looks to good in your cluster on the orange lz and i dont wanna break that up, another one will be easy to find when i put my mind to it

Oh, I know it wasn't directed at me. I just didn't know you needed one. I don't really understand why people frown at the Hack Orange Clack, it's also one of my favorites!!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 10:36:21 »
haha, right now an mx HO is one of my most sort after clacks, i neeeeeeeed one for my nostalgia gb, and i traded mine for a topre one a while ago

Done, sir. You would never ask for its return, but I'm doing it anyway. It will travel the ocean back to its rightful place on the Isle of Angles, along with that other thing I'm sending you.

i wasnt asking sir, and i typed my post before you put yours, it wasnt in response to you, i just realised how it looked after i typed it

and it looks to good in your cluster on the orange lz and i dont wanna break that up, another one will be easy to find when i put my mind to it

Oh, I know it wasn't directed at me. I just didn't know you needed one. I don't really understand why people frown at the Hack Orange Clack, it's also one of my favorites!!

i agree, the color is gorgeous in person, i think sadly people have decided the less there is of something, the nicer it is to look at, and those 2 things arent mutually exclusive
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 10:37:40 »

the orange looks good on nearly any board. black, white, grey... everywhere. :D Some people don't like it cause it is not ultra rare and for them maybe not so desirable.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 10:47:38 »
Dewds is there translucent orange!?!? That would be so badass

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 10:48:31 »

^^ :eek: maybe CC will see this and let us know

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 10:49:24 »

never seen. but that would really look good. maybe gummyrot orange soon? :)

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 10:54:50 »
I do agree with you on some points, Bunny. But the topic is "any ol' clack, just so long as I'm not spending hundreds on it..." If it hadn't been you who did this for him and some other person, he'd have ended up with a HO or a 3D or POSSIBLY a Mint Gum. Would he have been satisfied with that clack in particular? For a lot of people, I doubt it. Maybe its just the thrill of not paying a lot?

But let's be real: no one is going to give someone an OG Tricolor in a situation like this. I'm just curious as to why its such a big deal to try to get one, ANY ONE, at cost...

i cant speak for the OP, but i can speak from personal experience, but the clacks the were given to me by people, ahem moose, are the ones i like the most

i had to let some of my collection go when my wife lost her job a while ago, but the ones that will never leave me either i was given, or someone was kind enough to give me them at cost, im not gonna go into what i think is right or wrong for the community with all these auctions and sales thread right now, but i personally wouldnt feel comfortable profiting from someone elses generosity, i also understand im more sentimental than most and rules i apply to myself i shouldnt apply to others

there have been several cases where i have given a clack of my own, or bought someone a clack i know they wanted, only to see it turn up in the classifieds shortly after, im confident that wont be the case this time, and these people dont put me off hooking up other people, they just put me off the person i helped

I will never sell my Brobot my wife got me through Bunny, if I leave the keyboard scene I will give it to a deserving person or back to Bunny.
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 11:37:56 »

I absolutely love the color, it just doesn't go with my keyboard aesthetics.  So I got rid of mine because I'd rather a Clack be in the hands of someone who loves it and puts it to use instead of me admiring it on a shelf.

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 11:48:22 »
As someone who was just getting into the community and was feeling excited to be here, seeing all these fights break out over CC's is really, really turning me off from this place. And all from an EK drawing? I won my very first Clack in this drawing, and I went from being genuinely excited to feeling dirty about it. Really petty stuff, guys....

HHKB Pro 2 | FC660C | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 11:51:25 »
As someone who was just getting into the community and was feeling excited to be here, seeing all these fights break out over CC's is really, really turning me off from this place. And all from an EK drawing? I won my very first Clack in this drawing, and I went from being genuinely excited to feeling dirty about it. Really petty stuff, guys....

ignore all the butthurt posts and threads and enjoy your first clack. They're even more awesome in real.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 11:53:28 »

The people who win and are genuinely excited to own something cool like that should never feel dirty, yourself included.  Own that Clack and enjoy the artistry of it.  The only people who should feel dirty are those profiteering off of them.  They're like patent trolls, people who add nothing to the community, emphasis on the word community, and only cause bad blood and fights.

Instead, look at the good that's happening in this thread.  That's the GH I know and love.  Check out the awesomeness in the making stuff together threads where you see people getting excited to learn and help in so many awesome projects.  There's a lot of good here, there's just moments of absurdity and animosity toward people who obviously don't care about the community here.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 11:54:09 »

seems an odd attitude and stance to take sir, you actually got one, be happy dont complain, and if you are bothered by the arguments etc, just dont look in the clack threads in the classifieds and it wont affect you

to clarify that comment some more, im not saying whats going on is ok, but i clearly read that post above different to everyone else
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 November 2013, 11:56:39 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 11:58:25 »

The people who win and are genuinely excited to own something cool like that should never feel dirty, yourself included.  Own that Clack and enjoy the artistry of it.  The only people who should feel dirty are those profiteering off of them.  They're like patent trolls, people who add nothing to the community, emphasis on the word community, and only cause bad blood and fights.

Instead, look at the good that's happening in this thread.  That's the GH I know and love.  Check out the awesomeness in the making stuff together threads where you see people getting excited to learn and help in so many awesome projects.  There's a lot of good here, there's just moments of absurdity and animosity toward people who obviously don't care about the community here.

Thanks, I'll try and just stay away from the Classifieds. Appreciate your insight - and yeah, I'd love to make my keyboard at some point!

seems an odd attitude and stance to take sir, you actually got one, be happy dont complain, and if you are bothered by the arguments etc, just dont look in the clack threads in the classifieds and it wont affect you

to clarify that comment some more, im not saying whats going on is ok, but i clearly read that post above different to everyone else

Sorry if it sounded like I was complaining about the Clack -- not my intention at all. Just wanted to express my dismay at what I saw happen to so many threads over the last few days (maybe this is normal here, but I'm new!). Dirty is probably the wrong word. Just reading alot of these posts made me feel gross about the whole thing.

And I definitely don't include you in any of this, bunny. In my lurking and participating in your groupbuys, you've been nothing but a class act  :thumb:

Edit: Took me a second to figure out quoting multiple posts
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:05:27 by reziak »

HHKB Pro 2 | FC660C | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:08:47 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

Didn't I offer you something in August because you kept missing out?
What happened with that? Did I drop the ball?

But let's be real: no one is going to give someone an OG Tricolor in a situation like this. I'm just curious as to why its such a big deal to try to get one, ANY ONE, at cost...

Hey noisy (it's me again) you want an OG Tri-color?
Or perhaps something from this recent sale?
(challenge accepted)

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:10:21 »
gmk is cherry profile
I might have to get that pink escape. What profile?

And how much would shipping be to Quebec?
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

^^ this guy, he knows whats up!! That OG :eek:

PS: cc will you update your FAQ with some backstory on the gumrot?? I'm curious!!
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:14:15 by SpAmRaY »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:11:29 »
I'm just curious as to why its such a big deal to try to get one, ANY ONE, at cost...

I'm one of such people, and the reasons are:
Why a CC SKULL? CC skulls are wonderful artworks and look great, I'd like to own many, but I can't since I don't have the kind of money that they go for on the market, thus now I never check the CC Skull sales.

Why ONLY ONE? So, yes I'd like to own one at cost if possible, as I don't expect too many people to sell one at cost given the situation of the market.

Why ANY ONE? As the saying goes beggars can't be choosers. Getting and asking for a CC skull at cost is almost like begging on these forums, so yes, I don't think such a person is in a position of liberty to choose the skull they want at cost.

BUTTHURT much? Yes, I am and I would be lying if I said I wasn't, but most things in life aren't fair and somethings do hurt us and we have to deal with it. I deal with it by ignoring it, since there is nothing I can do about it, except hope someone, somewhere out of generosity would be willing to sell me a CC skull at cost.

I try not to be a hypocrite, and have thus sold one CC silently at cost before and I am selling gas masks too at a very marginal markup, which includes shipping to me, shipping from me, PP fees in between.

I have had my own classified WTB for any skull at cost for a while (For the curious ones)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:15:47 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

This is very cool of you to do CC, I highly commend this at it is these moments, which make me love GH the evermore, even with all the ****storm regarding resale of CC.

And Bunny you have been awesome as always, hats off sir.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:44:00 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

Can I be the charlie to your willy wonka?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 12:45:41 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

Can I be the charlie to your willy wonka?

i'l just settle for being the golden ticket.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:17:51 »
I can feel the jimmies up in here
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline tormentor

« Reply #120 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:21:34 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

I never see you chime in CC. :3 So much Geek love in this topic atm. How many sales do I have to miss out on before getting a CC dib? Let's find out. A one, a twohoo, a three. More then 3.
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:23:34 by tormentor »

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:27:46 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

Always such a gentleman, CC.

Very generous.

Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:28:25 »
I can feel the jimmies up in here

I just feel the winds of change (hopefully).

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:33:45 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)
brilliant
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Danule

• ###
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:34:12 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

That is very kind of you.  My level of respect for you is even higher than it was before.  It's very nice to see something like this happening here.

:)
45g Brown Brown Blue

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:34:47 »
my jim jams are uber rustled right now.

back to the hate thread for meee.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:41:52 »

Show Image

^^ make that cap please!!

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:55:14 »
So much love & hate at the same time.
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #128 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:56:30 »

Show Image

I'd buy it!
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 18:14:15 »
It's little glimmers of community spirit like this that really help keep GH going.

Thanks CC!

And congratulations noisy!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 18:19:16 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

Oh man just got back from work and saw this. When it rains it pours, just a beacon of hope for you folks who are in that empty sinking boat of despair. Really I don't know what to even type right now, literally speechless (fingerless?) at the generosity of this community. See people, this is what GH is about and with all the jimmie rustling that's been going on lately maybe some of you will change your perspective. This is a good community full of good peeps who are always willing to extend a helping hand when another is down. Ebb and flow. I did PM you back in Aug just asking if I'd been blacklisted from sales, which at that point seemed a fair question, and you mentioned perhaps you could work something out. But your super busy I know, and I didn't want to bug you about it considering you probably get dozens of PMs a day.

And Moose: never change

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 18:23:42 »
Great response from noisyturtle! :)

I hope to get a second CC Skull one day so I can change my avatar :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 19:41:35 »
Just read through this entire thread and I just wanna say, it brought a tear to my eye. So much generosity ITT, and not just for me. Really really warms the 'ol cockles  :'(

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 22:51:31 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

"The Creator hath spoken." - Bob

Bob trying to smile:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 23:22:18 »
Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Hey noisy,

(challenge accepted)

"The Creator hath spoken." - Bob

Bob trying to smile:
Show Image

:D ;D :cool: :thumb:
Love it! CC ROCKS!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 00:45:31 »

Rowdy if I'm not mistaken you just got a second one from BunnyLake :) congrats, looking forward to the new profile pic.

Really nice thread noisyturtle, looks like the man himself is gonna sort you out. I think many can definitely sympathise with your plight. I've entered quite a few myself and I'm still looking for my first clack at even somewhere near retail. Will give 1 a good home if anyone is looking to sell to someone who isn't just gonna try and flip it for a profit.

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #136 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 03:24:03 »
Just read through this entire thread and I just wanna say, it brought a tear to my eye.
I've actually been crying all day. Oh, don't worry  ;)
 :thumb: :thumb:
I think in your journey as explained your need relief, so they reach out to you!
Postiv Action! :thumb: :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 November 2013, 04:13:25 by SuperiorKarate »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 04:38:19 »

Rowdy if I'm not mistaken you just got a second one from BunnyLake :) congrats, looking forward to the new profile pic.

Yes indeed, although it was a complete surprise to me who was, as Bunny surmised, asleep at the time.

I am also eagerly awaiting the new profile pic - wonder which one it will be ...

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #138 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 05:08:23 »
Hmm isnt, this... should we not.. I mean ...

Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #139 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 17:03:27 »
noisy maybe you should try this for brobots?