Author Topic: Lego keycap  (Read 20451 times)

Offline varslot

• Portfolio
Lego keycap
« on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 17:24:49 »
Is there by any chance somewhere I can get this?
Or if there is someone I can contact for a custom job?
Is it possible to make this myself, and how?

My mouth is drooling for one of these.

Ex.

Ducky Shine 3 (MX blue)

HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
Re: Lego keycap
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 17:25:56 »
Harvest stem from keycap, glue to bottom of lego... profit.

Du har sikkert noe lego liggende tenker jeg.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 February 2014, 17:27:33 by iAmAhab »

Offline varslot

• Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 17:39:09 »
Harvest stem from keycap, glue to bottom of lego... profit.

Du har sikkert noe lego liggende tenker jeg.

Yes. Seems doable. Thanks!

Ducky Shine 3 (MX blue)

HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 17:46:23 »
That was is my keycap :D

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 20:10:33 »
That looks really cool.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 20:19:12 »
That looks really cool.
It is a pain in the *** to make them though, the green is the only one out of three that I have made that actually works halfway decent. You need to take the stem out of a donor keycap, then remove the innards of the lego and then affix it. Superglue doesn't really work, best way I have found is lighting the end of the stem on fire, let it melt and then shove it on the lego, it should cool almost instantly. Although the tolerances are really tight and you need to make sure the stem is tall enough or else it just hits and scrapes on the top of the switch.

I had considered making and selling them before but it really is difficult to do.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 21:15:47 »
Can it withstand the stress of being typed on?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 21:18:55 »
Pretty sure 5 min epoxy would work fine if superglue and the lighter thing aren't working out.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 21:25:07 »
Pretty sure 5 min epoxy would work fine if superglue and the lighter thing aren't working out.
Very true, I might order a bag of legos and try to figure something out if people are interested. I have about 80 garbage keycaps that I can take stems from still.

I made this before I even knew who he who shall not be named was so it has absolutely nothing to do with him. He would like to think so if he ever saw them though, and have me give credit to him.
I might sound like a crazy person if you don't understand who I am talking about, I just don't want to be on reddit pls. :P

Offline GR3ND3L

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 02:21:23 »
Wow I love that cap.
I have bins full of unused Legos I may need to put to use. :D

Offline iAmAhab

• Established member
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 04:43:12 »
That looks really cool.
It is a pain in the *** to make them though, the green is the only one out of three that I have made that actually works halfway decent. You need to take the stem out of a donor keycap, then remove the innards of the lego and then affix it. Superglue doesn't really work, best way I have found is lighting the end of the stem on fire, let it melt and then shove it on the lego, it should cool almost instantly. Although the tolerances are really tight and you need to make sure the stem is tall enough or else it just hits and scrapes on the top of the switch.

I had considered making and selling them before but it really is difficult to do.

Acetone should work very well if the stem is harvested from an ABS-cap, will meld the plastics together. Also, when using superglue, remember that it needs a good 24 hours to cure properly even though it's a quick adhesive. I used superglue to mod an offcentered caps lock to centered and it's still going strong.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 08:42:33 »
Aren't there blocks that already have the cross in the middle? So theoretically you can fit one...

Offline varslot

• Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 10:12:02 »
That looks really cool.

Thanks! Any tips how to remove the innards of the lego brick?

Aren't there blocks that already have the cross in the middle? So theoretically you can fit one...
Like these:

I don't know man...

That could work aswell.

Ducky Shine 3 (MX blue)

HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 10:18:32 »
That looks really cool.

Like these:
Show Image

I don't know man...

That could work aswell.
I take a paperclip, bend the end of it at a 90 degree angle, heat it up with a lighter and then scrape the inside out. It works :P

Offline varslot

• Portfolio
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 10:20:41 »
That looks really cool.

Like these:
Show Image

I don't know man...

That could work aswell.
I take a paperclip, bend the end of it at a 90 degree angle, heat it up with a lighter and then scrape the inside out. It works :P
Haha, I'm not even gonna ask how you came up with this! Thanks  :thumb:

Ducky Shine 3 (MX blue)

HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:06:53 »
I hollowed out mine using old soldering iron. Worked like a charm ;) The green lego cap picture pushed me to do one myself :)

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:08:08 »
hpe can we get pics of the bottom of the lego cap?

Tested before. Too big
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:12:07 by Pacifist »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:23:28 »
Oh it's legit, no need to question it's authenticity  ;)

I added hot glue for no other reason than to make it more solid.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:26:14 »

Show Image

Can I also get a side pic? Sorry to bother you but I want to see how big you made the stem. Legos aren't really designed for Cherry :))

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:30:03 »
Very true, I might order a bag of legos and try to figure something out if people are interested. I have about 80 garbage keycaps that I can take stems from still.

I made this before I even knew who he who shall not be named was so it has absolutely nothing to do with him. He would like to think so if he ever saw them though, and have me give credit to him.
I might sound like a crazy person if you don't understand who I am talking about, I just don't want to be on reddit pls. :p

lol http://en-us.reddit.com/r/Ripster/comments/1xopnu/geekwhacker_steals_my_lego_keycap_design/

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:41:35 »

Show Image

Can I also get a side pic? Sorry to bother you but I want to see how big you made the stem. Legos aren't really designed for Cherry :))

No problem. As I said before, I have tried this about 3 times already and it has only really worked once. Every other try has had problems with it.

I believe the key I stole the stem from was from the top row, not sure if the stems are longer depending on the rows.

To avoid hitting the switch I believe that it NEEDS to have the stem coming out of the bottom of the keycap slightly or else it just scrapes along the top of the switch. As you can see in the one picture it stands up on the stem when sitting it on the bottom of it.

Obviously the bottom looks really ghetto between the super glue, hot glue and burn marks  :p

Also, if I remember correctly, the 3 bump wide legos were the same measurement as 1.25 keys (fn, windows key, etc) so that would be possible as well. Wouldn't surprise me if other lego sizes matched up too.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 15:41:55 »

I might sound like a crazy person if you don't understand who I am talking about, I just don't want to be on reddit pls. :p

lol http://en-us.reddit.com/r/Ripster/comments/1xopnu/geekwhacker_steals_my_lego_keycap_design/
edit: Don't need to get reported, someone is following me around and will report me for anything and everything lol

OH, and here was another attempt, stem didn't turn out to be long enough, although it looks a lot cleaner. Drags on the top of the switch just a bit.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 February 2014, 16:03:51 by HPE1000 »

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 16:06:46 »

Show Image

No problem. As I said before, I have tried this about 3 times already and it has only really worked once. Every other try has had problems with it.

I believe the key I stole the stem from was from the top row, not sure if the stems are longer depending on the rows.

To avoid hitting the switch I believe that it NEEDS to have the stem coming out of the bottom of the keycap slightly or else it just scrapes along the top of the switch. As you can see in the one picture it stands up on the stem when sitting it on the bottom of it.

Obviously the bottom looks really ghetto between the super glue, hot glue and burn marks  :p

Also, if I remember correctly, the 3 bump wide legos were the same measurement as 1.25 keys (fn, windows key, etc) so that would be possible as well. Wouldn't surprise me if other lego sizes matched up too.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks! I'm going to fiddle around with some lego and see if I can get it to work

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 16:14:28 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks! I'm going to fiddle around with some lego and see if I can get it to work
It's frustrating, and a word of advice, the actual reason I stopped trying to make them is because heating up the paperclip isn't great to do anywhere but outside. As you heat it up after cutting away at the plastic the initial time and after, you start melting away the plastic on the paper clip, which evaporates(? probably not the best word) and the plastic dust floats up and then shortly settles down, coating whereever you did it in with a fine coating of plastic. It got all over my desk and keyboards lol, quite a bit of cleaning.

I lost my demel and really haven't needed one since, and I cannot think of any other way to cut the donor keycaps except for this method.

If I had legos around I would make one for you, but all the ones I have are from when i was a kid and 99% are scratched or chipped. :/

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 16:15:55 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It's frustrating, and a word of advice, the actual reason I stopped trying to make them is because heating up the paperclip isn't great to do anywhere but outside. As you heat it up after cutting away at the plastic the initial time and after, you start melting away the plastic on the paper clip, which evaporates(? probably not the best word) and the plastic dust floats up and then shortly settles down, coating whereever you did it in with a fine coating of plastic. It got all over my desk and keyboards lol, quite a bit of cleaning.

I lost my demel and really haven't needed one since, and I cannot think of any other way to cut the donor keycaps except for this method.

If I had legos around I would make one for you, but all the ones I have are from when i was a kid and 99% are scratched or chipped. :/

I plan to slowly cut away at my sp crap bag caps, and then use epoxy to keep everything together.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 16:27:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I plan to slowly cut away at my sp crap bag caps, and then use epoxy to keep everything together.
Good luck, just remember to let the stem stick out a little :)

Also, I don't know how exactly you are going to do it, but try to get it on as straight as possible. I usually attached the stem with it on the switch and pushed it down to try to get it as straight as possible, it worked okay, they all were just a little bit off but acceptable.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 18:03:54 »
Aren't Legos™ PBT?  If so, some PBT-specific adhesive should work.  E6000 for example.

Heck, a 2x4 flat plus a 2x3 regular would make an okay Caps Lock key.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 18:12:26 »
Aren't Legos™ PBT?  If so, some PBT-specific adhesive should work.  E6000 for example.

Heck, a 2x4 flat plus a 2x3 regular would make an okay Caps Lock key.

- Ron | samwisekoi

IIRC lego is ABS

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 15:46:03 »
Which asshat stole this, made their own guide with my information/guide/help, and then put it on reddit and didn't credit me?

http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/1ymk11/photos_homemade_lego_keycap_let_me_know_what_you/

:confused:

Offline Nikor62

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 10:41:04 »
Which asshat stole this, made their own guide with my information/guide/help, and then put it on reddit and didn't credit me?

'Asshat' here, sorry you think I stole your whole idea (ironic right?). I honestly had no idea this post even existed until it was linked in my post. I didn't even say the idea was mine, I just mentioned it was homemade.

You have to admit though, it's not a huge leap of imagination to do this mod. Neither of us are the first to do it, and we won't be the last to think of it as our idea. Also our method of doing it almost couldn't be more different. I used small cutting discs and sanding bits to get everything into shape and my keys don't need any glue. I have used glue now though, I used Revell liquid glue for plastics (airfix kit glue) just to ensure strength.

I also didn't make an in-depth guide/discussion about the mod. I decided to do it, took a few pictures and explained what I did in each photo. If you do make more, I would be happy to discuss my method with you  :) I can't speak for the build quality of yours without using it, but mine are quite rigid and I made them as neat as possible.

Edit: I have made two of them now. I think it works a lot better doing it this way. The copious amounts of glue stop the key from being pressed down as it hits the switch.  With this design you need next to no glue, it's very strong and it's neat because there is no melting/burning of plastic. I have only made two, no mistakes and both sit almost perfectly with each other, as you can see.

« Last Edit: Sun, 23 February 2014, 12:40:22 by Nikor62 »

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 13:39:18 »
Those two look really nice, man  :thumb:

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 14:02:38 »
Wow more people are copying this design.....

Offline Nikor62

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 14:21:55 »

There are only so many ways to connect 2 bits of plastic...

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 14:24:14 »

There are only so many ways to connect 2 bits of plastic...

After you posted that to reddit other people are doing the same....soon everybody will have lego cases and lego caps, and somebody will make a lego plate

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 15:07:52 »
I thought about making LEGO keycaps like 2 years ago. I can't believe you guys stole my idea out of my head and executed it without permission :rolleyes:
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 16:35:19 »

It's an old idea, so not really sure how it's copying.

And remember the Doctor 3D printed IC someone was doing?  They also had a Lego cap.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 17:05:30 »

It's an old idea, so not really sure how it's copying.

And remember the Doctor 3D printed IC someone was doing?  They also had a Lego cap.
Let me clear it up, I don't care at ALL if anyone makes them. I made it back last year and ever since then I have been encouraging everyone to make them, whoever wants to go for it.

The ONLY thing that bugged me is the fact that this thread was brought up, myself and others went back and forth on the best way of making them, I put my input on how I made them and others pitched in ways they think it could have been improved.

Then 12 days later, someone posts a "guide" and "how to" to reddit pretty much using the exact information we just went over in this thread as if they just so happened to come up with this right after this thread happened. I first posted this keycap online over 5 months ago and showed people who to do it who asked, if I had any plans on making them, I think I would have by now, but I haven't because I don't want to.

So yes ripster, you made lego head keycaps, I am not denying it. But did you make a lego brick keycap first(because I know I didn't, it can be traced back to 2011 and earlier)? I am not sure, but it doesn't even matter in the first place since the only thing that made me upset was the fact that this popped up on reddit shortly after this thread and the person states that they randomly thought of this.

None of this even matters in the first place as I clearly went and helped everyone in this thread about how I made this and didn't care one bit that more than a few people who posted here have already stated that they made them.

This is NOT an original idea, I cannot say that enough, but the guide did bug me.
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 February 2014, 17:07:53 by HPE1000 »

Offline Nikor62

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 17:27:17 »
All I can say is I didn't copy you. Bad timing? Sure. You'll just have to take my word for it.

My point is that it WASN'T A GUIDE. I just posted what I did that day. The end product is similar but the work that went into it is completely different. If I had gained inspiration from your post, I would have had no issue crediting you but the fact is that I got my inspiration from another user on reddit (which I openly admitted). I only did a quick search on reddit for "lego keycap", there was nothing like what I did so I posted it.

Now stop making a big deal about this. Whoever thought of it originally doesn't matter and can't be proven.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 17:40:05 »
How am I making a big deal? I made one post about how someone had stole this (the thread, information, etc) and used it as their own(or at the very least was inspired). Now if you say it is just coincidence so be it, it doesn't even matter but less than 2 weeks apart? Don't even act like I have no right to wonder.

Tell me where I ever said this was my idea?

Offline Nikor62

« Reply #39 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 18:04:30 »
I might sound like a crazy person if you don't understand who I am talking about, I just don't want to be on reddit pls. :P

So basically the position I am in now - You unknowingly did the same mod as someone else, and for that reason, do not want to give credit to them.

And now you want credit, now that someone else unknowingly did the same mod. Ironic right?

I didn't say it was your idea. In fact I said "Neither of us are the first to do it". Did you even read my posts?

Look, I'm not looking for a stupid argument. If I had seen this thread before making mine, I would have discussed it here because that's exactly what I wanted to do on reddit.
As I said before I am very happy to talk about my method here, in fact I want to. But if you aren't interested (which defeats the point of this thread) then I will leave, and if you ever think someone else stole your content, just ask if they did rather than talking about an asshat from another website.

So can we talk about the common interest we all have rather than playing he said, she said? Please  :)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 18:11:13 »

So basically the position I am in now - You unknowingly did the same mod as someone else, and for that reason, do not want to give credit to them.

And now you want credit, now that someone else unknowingly did the same mod. Ironic right?

I didn't say it was your idea. In fact I said "Neither of us are the first to do it". Did you even read my posts?

Look, I'm not looking for a stupid argument. If I had seen this thread before making mine, I would have discussed it here because that's exactly what I wanted to do on reddit.
As I said before I am very happy to talk about my method here, in fact I want to. But if you aren't interested (which defeats the point of this thread) then I will leave, and if you ever think someone else stole your content, just ask if they did rather than talking about an asshat from another website.

So can we talk about the common interest we all have rather than playing he said, she said? Please  :)
That is simply what it is going to be, he said, she said. And on that note, this thread is done.

Ripster made lego head keycaps, that is not what I made. So because he put something lego on a keyboard, anything I do with legos on a keyboard is copying? I don't think so, I made that post as more of a joke than anything in the first place.

It isn't the "same" mod as you keep implying, if I had put lego heads straight to a stem or keycap you would be right, but that just isn't true.

Offline Nikor62

« Reply #41 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 18:29:32 »
That is simply what it is going to be, he said, she said. And on that note, this thread is done.

Ripster made lego head keycaps, that is not what I made. So because he put something lego on a keyboard, anything I do with legos on a keyboard is copying? I don't think so, I made that post as more of a joke than anything in the first place.

It isn't the "same" mod as you keep implying, if I had put lego heads straight to a stem or keycap you would be right, but that just isn't true.

You made the link to ripster long before I came into it, and yes he has made a brick escape key.

So you can't drop all of this and just have a nice discussion?

I liked your creativity in your process, did you  have access to any other tools? I'm not sure if I would have even tried if I didn't have the drill and drill bits. It may not have been as easy or quick but I think it was worth it.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 19:13:41 »
Not counting cure time this took me less than 10 minutes to make:

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 19:14:59 »
Not counting cure time this took me less than 10 minutes to make:
Show Image

Care to share your way of making them? Is it different from the two desings we have seen so far?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 22:15:05 »
Care to share your way of making them? Is it different from the two desings we have seen so far?

I literally just clipped the key away from around a Signature Plastics key from my crap bag pile of crap until only the stem and for tiny pieces were left and sort of a hexagon shape. I should probably reinforce it with a little more glue but it is on a key right now curing. I'll take pictures of the underside tomorrow.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 00:00:36 »

I went ahead and filled in with some more glue and once it cures it should be pretty solid.

The glue I used is called "Liquid Fusion" a clear urethane glue. It supposedly dries clear as well.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 00:03:49 »
Show Image

I went ahead and filled in with some more glue and once it cures it should be pretty solid.

The glue I used is called "Liquid Fusion" a clear urethane glue. It supposedly dries clear as well.
Were you able to get it to go on straight? All the ones I made ended up turned a little bit whichever way.

I can't tell from your first picture, but it doesn't seem to be perfectly straight. I suppose that is probably hard to get perfect though.

I liked your creativity in your process, did you  have access to any other tools? I'm not sure if I would have even tried if I didn't have the drill and drill bits. It may not have been as easy or quick but I think it was worth it.
Nope, as I said I lost my dremel and that would have been the best thing to use imo.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 February 2014, 00:05:39 by HPE1000 »

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 11:28:52 »
Show Image

Were you able to get it to go on straight? All the ones I made ended up turned a little bit whichever way.

I can't tell from your first picture, but it doesn't seem to be perfectly straight. I suppose that is probably hard to get perfect though.

It seems pretty straight. I put it on a keyboard with a wrench on top for weight in the position I wanted it to dry in. Then when I added more glue around it, somehow the stem came loose so I need to try again, or use a different glue for the second application, or just wait 24 hours instead of 6 for it to fully cure before reinforcement glue.

Offline irendulic

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 00:56:23 »
Awesome! I love it :) Anyone perhaps willing to make and sell one to me?

Offline blackbox

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 02:32:42 »
HM, interesting. Maybe I will make one for my alps black keys witches.
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0