Author Topic: [IC] PuLSE SA Keyset (GET YOUR WALLET! - GB LIVE SEPT 8th 12:00 PST)  (Read 103394 times)

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
A good reading about SA arrow cluster
http://deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/spherical-cursor-key-profile-the-poll-t6761.html

Nicely done, great find! I think we are going to the right direction then, with a full Row 3 arrow cluster. I'll swap the colors when I get home, though.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
Re: [IC] PuLSE Keyset (EASY TIP?)
« Reply #401 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 20:40:59 »
If you guys need more novelties on a specific row, let me now. Somebody on /r/MK requested a Row 2 extra Esc key because of the Poker II layout. Just let me know in the next couple of days.

Great you're offering extra 'novelty keys' because this is after all Geekhack  ;D .

Be fully aware though that 'if' the prices start rising on these then we'll see who are the real lovers of this key-set design and whether it'll indeed tip in time.  The 'Nuclear Set' is cheap hence it's numbers have increased substantially and it looks like an easy tipping point to reach.  The main reason for this would have to be the low price point that offers a whole set of keys to fill 80% of standard keyboards out there.

You'll need to decide whether you want to appeal to full on customizers or newbies wanting to decorate their keyboard for the first time.

I think the answer here is balance. The extra novelties will not rise the costs as much because the pack is pretty cheap. I don't plan on designing more or new novelties, because I think they are not needed. I want to see if people have any suggestions about their profile though. Also, the Base Set prices are a huge attractive already and the SA profile chosen, its a great addon to the set. Clearly, PuLSE seems a good choice to collectors, typists, gamers and enthusiasts. It's also a nice choice for first timers.

Offline 01111000

« Reply #402 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 21:39:29 »

Instead of adding the Row 1 Esc keycap (for 60% users) I think it's right to add a 60% Stripe Pack to the keyset. It's gonna feature an entire number row on row 3, specially for the 60%ers.

Can you just include this extra ESC keycap in the novelty pack so the costs will stay low?  How much will this stripe cost?
Poker 2 w/ MX Clears | Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Blues | CM Novatouch

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #403 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 22:01:35 »

Instead of adding the Row 1 Esc keycap (for 60% users) I think it's right to add a 60% Stripe Pack to the keyset. It's gonna feature an entire number row on row 3, specially for the 60%ers.

Can you just include this extra ESC keycap in the novelty pack so the costs will stay low?  How much will this stripe cost?

I think it's a good idea to add the ESC R1 keycap do the Novelties and offer a 60% R3 Stripe separately, at the same time. I need to add this Stripe because some 60%ers may want to give a Row 3 look to their number row, for the looks and for the Clacks, and I'm estimating something like $10 for this Stripe.

Offline 01111000

Ok, I see what you mean now.

Another suggestion:  please add the ability to purchase blank keys like what we can currently do with the Nuclear group buy that's currently active on PMK.  Here's a link:  http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/nuclear-data-green-old-skool-sa-row-3-keycaps/

Might be a little more complicated than what's going on with that set because I think that set uses the same profile for all rows.  I think offering Row 3 blanks would be great.
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 August 2014, 22:09:31 by 01111000 »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #405 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 22:22:57 »
I want to see if people have any suggestions about their profile though.

You've done the DECENT thing and chosen the SA Profile, enough said here  :thumb:

Anything else would be absolutely nasty and deplorable, so glad we have another GB organizer that's seen the light of perfection.

Offline sakai4eva

Like I said earlier in other keycap threads; it is best for the organizers to provide start off with the base alphanumerics instead of a TKL.

The number of 60% users and sub-60% users here are increasing, and I believe that these crowds are insane drivers for SA profile keycaps.

Personally, I'd prefer if we can keep to Row-3 uniform (easier to switch layouts between QWERTY and Dvorak/Workman/Etc.) and for the benefit of the Ergo crowds also.

In the end, the main reason for my preference is because I don't like to see wasted caps, and people can just buy the  caps that they need to complete the board that they want, instead of having a bunch of keys that are sitting in a drawer somewhere.

So, my idea would be:

1. Base kit: Alphanumerics and punctuation only.
2. 60% kit (modifiers mainly)
3. TKL kit (function row and navigation 9-keys)
4. Numpad.
5. Novelties.
6. Ergodoxen kit (blanks are best, since there are as many layouts as users).
7. Tsangan mod Kit.
8. So on and so forth.

You get the gist of it from the above.

However, this is not without drawbacks, as Matt3o once commented that such a distribution of caps might eventually be more expensive than just buying the TKL set and tacking on the addons instead (and having leftover keys).

Of course, you need to understand my current background is that I am mainly using a Lightsaber (until it is collected) and an Ergodox. I have a baggie for each GB that I participated in that contains the leftover keys that I will never need.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Like I said earlier in other keycap threads; it is best for the organizers to provide start off with the base alphanumerics instead of a TKL.

The number of 60% users and sub-60% users here are increasing, and I believe that these crowds are insane drivers for SA profile keycaps.

Personally, I'd prefer if we can keep to Row-3 uniform (easier to switch layouts between QWERTY and Dvorak/Workman/Etc.) and for the benefit of the Ergo crowds also.

In the end, the main reason for my preference is because I don't like to see wasted caps, and people can just buy the  caps that they need to complete the board that they want, instead of having a bunch of keys that are sitting in a drawer somewhere.

So, my idea would be:

4. Numpad.
5. Novelties.
7. Tsangan mod Kit.
8. So on and so forth.

However, this is not without drawbacks, as Matt3o once commented that such a distribution of caps might eventually be more expensive than just buying the TKL set and tacking on the addons instead (and having leftover keys).

Of course, you need to understand my current background is that I am mainly using a Lightsaber (until it is collected) and an Ergodox. I have a baggie for each GB that I participated in that contains the leftover keys that I will never need.

There are plenty of SA sets out there with uniform row 3 profile, or row 3 alphas. In fact, there is a set on PMK right now, Nuclear Data. Can we get a true sculptured set for once, done in the "right" way with regard to row profiles? That's what I and others have been advocating for here.

And, in my opinion, having a complete set as the base is way less confusing for people, and helps bring in orders. People who need or want specialized kits can purchase them as options. But a TKL or 104 set as the base just makes sense, as that is what the VAST MAJORITY of people buying these need.

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline scubaste

Granite R2 AND this set are gonna make my wallet hurt, but I'm gonna be so pumped in a couple of months when they are in!!

Offline sakai4eva

So, my idea would be:

4. Numpad.
5. Novelties.
7. Tsangan mod Kit.
8. So on and so forth.

There are plenty of SA sets out there with uniform row 3 profile, or row 3 alphas. In fact, there is a set on PMK right now, Nuclear Data. Can we get a true sculptured set for once, done in the "right" way with regard to row profiles? That's what I and others have been advocating for here.

And, in my opinion, having a complete set as the base is way less confusing for people, and helps bring in orders. People who need or want specialized kits can purchase them as options. But a TKL or 104 set as the base just makes sense, as that is what the VAST MAJORITY of people buying these need.

Yeah, I get the idea behind it too, but I hate the green in the nuclear data set :P

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい

Another suggestion:  please add the ability to purchase blank keys like what we can currently do with the Nuclear group buy that's currently active on PMK.  Here's a link:  http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/nuclear-data-green-old-skool-sa-row-3-keycaps/

Might be a little more complicated than what's going on with that set because I think that set uses the same profile for all rows.  I think offering Row 3 blanks would be great.

That's really confusing actually, I don't know how can I make this work with PuLSE.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい

So, my idea would be:

4. Numpad.
5. Novelties.
7. Tsangan mod Kit.
8. So on and so forth.

I understood his point as I almost can feel how bad it is to look at a drawer and see basically a complete set with all the leftover stuff you don't use. People feel they are wasting money, by buying stuff they don't actually use, but I gotta say that they shouldn't feel like that because of the Group Buy concept. The sets are split the way they are in order to balance and actually split the costs to everybody. Let's say that 24 people end up buying a a TKL stripe and 30 people end up buying a 60% stripe. What happened is that 24 people didn't get their stuff because the 60%ers saved $10 or so each.

I believe that a compact GB is the way to go.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
Granite R2 AND this set are gonna make my wallet hurt, but I'm gonna be so pumped in a couple of months when they are in!!

I'm doing my best to offer you the most incredible keyset you'll ever own!

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
Re: [IC] PuLSE Keyset (3-1-2-3-4-3! / HELP WITH NOPPOO, QFR, RAZER SIZES!)
« Reply #413 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 20:09:20 »
UPDATED PICTURES ON OP.
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 August 2014, 21:34:35 by MiTo »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #414 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 00:47:58 »
UPDATED PICTURES ON OP.

I think this is the BEST laid out key-set that clearly explains which row is applied to every key displayed - cudos MiTo  :thumb: .

If no one votes for this latest key-set, then they're utter MORONS (that's putting it nicely)  8) .  I truly hopes this has legs to run right into SP's molds as fast as possible.

Offline justnits

So, my idea would be:

4. Numpad.
5. Novelties.
7. Tsangan mod Kit.
8. So on and so forth.

I understood his point as I almost can feel how bad it is to look at a drawer and see basically a complete set with all the leftover stuff you don't use. People feel they are wasting money, by buying stuff they don't actually use, but I gotta say that they shouldn't feel like that because of the Group Buy concept. The sets are split the way they are in order to balance and actually split the costs to everybody. Let's say that 24 people end up buying a a TKL stripe and 30 people end up buying a 60% stripe. What happened is that 24 people didn't get their stuff because the 60%ers saved $10 or so each.

think of it this way, it'll be easier to sell your keycaps (if you want to one day) since you can sell to both 60% board users AND tkl board users  ;D
or when you got yourself a tkl board, you'll be squeezing your balls for not getting the tkl base set  :)) :)) :))
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline 01111000

That's really confusing actually, I don't know how can I make this work with PuLSE.

What do you mean?  Just allow us to purchase (at the very least) Row 3 blanks in the colors available in the set (the dark grey, blue and orange colors).  It'll be even better if we can buy blank mods (especially 1.5), but 1x caps would be great.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 August 2014, 06:17:35 by 01111000 »

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
FYI, I don't even care about the colorway or the specialty legends. I really don't even care about the Cherry replica legends. All I care about is sculpted SA profile. If this set is done in a "no compromises" way, I'll buy in, possibly heavily. But a compromised row profile, and I'm out completely.

I think it's best to just wait for Matt3o to run the SA Retro GB. I've bought into Nuclear Green on the off chance of getting a sculpted kit later, but I think the only surefire way of getting a 3-1-2-3-4-3 SA set is from SA Retro. We still have to wait for SP to make the R4 shift key molds. Anyway, the only caps I'm getting before SA Retro will be Bunny's GMK Hyperfuse. At least that's my current intention....
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Data

What do you mean?  Just allow us to purchase (at the very least) Row 3 blanks in the colors available in the set (the dark grey, blue and orange colors).  It'll be even better if we can buy blank mods (especially 1.5), but 1x caps would be great.

I second this.  A few 1u blanks (either color) in the ErgoPack would be very welcome.  I suggested it a few pages back but it was lost in the chaos.

Edit: Actually, he's got them in there now.  Gotta scroll down to see it, but it's in a new kit called Halfadox -- 10 1u blanks in blue, row 3.  10 of them is probably overkill for a half-ErgoDox kit.   :p

« Last Edit: Mon, 25 August 2014, 08:07:18 by Data »

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
Re: [IC] PuLSE SA Keyset (3-1-2-3-4-3 / UPDATED PICS / 60% STRIPE R3 ADDED!)
« Reply #419 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 07:58:12 »
There is a multi-quote option so you can include multiple quotes in one reply, just FYI
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #420 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 08:05:19 »
There is a multi-quote option so you can include multiple quotes in one reply, just FYI

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #421 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 08:10:52 »
The decimal point in the numpad kit seems really weird when it is the only legend that isn't center set (or maybe that's just me).

Offline Data

« Reply #422 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 08:16:04 »
The decimal point in the numpad kit seems really weird when it is the only legend that isn't center set (or maybe that's just me).

Yeah, looks like it just got nudged over in editing or something.  Probably a mistake.

I dig that orange Pulse key.  I'd almost request a matching Enter key but I'm not sure it would really add anything.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #423 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 08:37:26 »
UPDATED PICTURES ON OP.

I think this is the BEST laid out key-set that clearly explains which row is applied to every key displayed - cudos MiTo  :thumb: .

If no one votes for this latest key-set, then they're utter MORONS (that's putting it nicely)  8) .  I truly hopes this has legs to run right into SP's molds as fast as possible.

Apreciate it Elrick, it took some time to make it, and a decent display is the least I can do.

However, I'm not sure if the 1u + key on the Numpad is on the correct profile though, because I never had a Numpad with such a key.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい

So, my idea would be:

4. Numpad.
5. Novelties.
7. Tsangan mod Kit.
8. So on and so forth.

think of it this way, it'll be easier to sell your keycaps (if you want to one day) since you can sell to both 60% board users AND tkl board users  ;D
or when you got yourself a tkl board, you'll be squeezing your balls for not getting the tkl base set  :)) :)) :))

That's another thing to consider. What if a Poker II user upgrades to a TKL in the future? He wouldn't be able to use the keyset.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい

Might be a little more complicated than what's going on with that set because I think that set uses the same profile for all rows. I think offering Row 3 blanks would be great.

If you look at the Nuclear keyset, it features way too many blanks. You can actually buy a blank green SA keyset if you want. I can't see the point behind this, but I understand what you're talking about.

I think I'll offer blank R3 blue and grey 1u keycaps since you requested.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい

I second this.  A few 1u blanks (either color) in the ErgoPack would be very welcome.  I suggested it a few pages back but it was lost in the chaos.

Edit: Actually, he's got them in there now.  Gotta scroll down to see it, but it's in a new kit called Halfadox -- 10 1u blanks in blue, row 3.  10 of them is probably overkill for a half-ErgoDox kit.   :p

Show Image

Do you believe that 4 x 1u blanks is enough? I based the HalfaDox in this picture.

I believe that 4 x 1u are enough, to replace the both blanks nearby the "Home" key and two to replace the 1u Control and Alt, assuming that the buyer gets the Novelties or the Base Set too.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #427 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 08:59:33 »

Fixed.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #428 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 09:11:50 »

Yeah, looks like it just got nudged over in editing or something.  Probably a mistake.

Show Image

I dig that orange Pulse key.  I'd almost request a matching Enter key but I'm not sure it would really add anything.

This key is supposed to be a replacement to the regular ESC key. It's just to break the cyan tone, glad you like it.

What do you think about this?

« Last Edit: Mon, 25 August 2014, 09:18:30 by MiTo »

Offline Data

« Reply #429 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 09:47:16 »
I think it's fantastic, but I'm easy to please... if you haven't figured that out by now.

The red really stands out, and might be a good compliment to the blue.

Offline Data

Show Image

Do you believe that 4 x 1u blanks is enough? I based the HalfaDox in this picture.

Show Image

I believe that 4 x 1u are enough, to replace the both blanks nearby the "Home" key and two to replace the 1u Control and Alt, assuming that the buyer gets the Novelties or the Base Set too.

4x 1u for a Halfadox should be enough, yes.  Could you do 2x in blue and 2x in your black/dark gray color?  That would give us 4x 1u in blue and 4x 1u in black for a "Full Dox" and people can mix & match as needed.

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #431 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 09:54:05 »

Show Image

This key is supposed to be a replacement to the regular ESC key. It's just to break the cyan tone, glad you like it.

Show Image

I love this so much. Love.
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #432 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 10:57:33 »
I think it's fantastic, but I'm easy to please... if you haven't figured that out by now.

The red really stands out, and might be a good compliment to the blue.

I was considering these Escs from day one, I think I'm gonna add'em. Again, glad you like it.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #433 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 10:58:28 »

Show Image

Show Image

I love this so much. Love.

Taste the Rainbow.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい

Show Image

Show Image

4x 1u for a Halfadox should be enough, yes.  Could you do 2x in blue and 2x in your black/dark gray color?  That would give us 4x 1u in blue and 4x 1u in black for a "Full Dox" and people can mix & match as needed.

Sure thing, I'll change that. Sorry for taking this ErgoPack through so many modifications. I'm so dumb when it comes to it.

Offline 01111000

« Reply #435 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 12:52:20 »
Me requesting the ability to purchase blank keys is due to me wanting to blank out the alphas, while still purchasing the base set and mods.  The color scheme and profile are excellent IMO, that's why I want the option.  Maybe 1.5 row 3 keys too, if it's not too much to ask?  Thanks again

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #436 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 12:56:08 »
Me requesting the ability to purchase blank keys is due to me wanting to blank out the alphas, while still purchasing the base set and mods.  The color scheme and profile are excellent IMO, that's why I want the option.  Maybe 1.5 row 3 keys too, if it's not too much to ask?  Thanks again

I did this for Galaxy class.
Bought 50 of each 1u blank.

Offline 01111000

« Reply #437 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 13:06:18 »

I did this for Galaxy class.
Bought 50 of each 1u blank.

Yeah, I'm looking to buy 50 of each color (pulse) as well.  If we can hit the same price as the blanks in the Nuclear set, it won't be bad at all.  Maybe the other colors that match the scheme from the ESC pack, especially the orange, can be added as well (yes, I know it's making it complicated now, but I think it'll be worth it for everyone).

Offline Data

Sure thing, I'll change that. Sorry for taking this ErgoPack through so many modifications. I'm so dumb when it comes to it.

It's cool man.  No pressure.

One of the reasons Nuclear Data did a whole bunch of blank keys is that SP charges a low flat rate for them, and buyers can put their own ErgoDox or custom layout together themselves without needing a special kit that may or may not include the right size & quantity of keys for them.  Having the blanks available is a huge boost to the GB, in my opinion.  It encourages more people to buy the base kit and mods if they know they can fill in the gaps on their custom boards with (relatively) cheap blanks.

I'm sure samwisekoi would espouse the many virtues of blank cap options if you asked him.  :D

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #439 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 14:26:02 »
Also, you should change your 1.25x PuLSE logo key from row 4 to row 3, since the bottom row will be row 3 profile. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Data

« Reply #440 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 14:29:36 »
Good call, JD.  I think it would apply to the Tsangan too, yes?

Now that we're talking 312343 profile?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #441 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 14:35:35 »

Show Image

Yes, I forgot to mention that...Tsangan kit, too. :)

in memoriam

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #442 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 16:01:31 »

That's ok, don't worry. Can you list to me the caps you need? Cause I think it is:

*Blue 1u - Row 3;
*Blue 1.5u - Row 3;
*Blue 2.0u - Row 3;

Peace.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい

It's cool man.  No pressure.

One of the reasons Nuclear Data did a whole bunch of blank keys is that SP charges a low flat rate for them, and buyers can put their own ErgoDox or custom layout together themselves without needing a special kit that may or may not include the right size & quantity of keys for them.  Having the blanks available is a huge boost to the GB, in my opinion.  It encourages more people to buy the base kit and mods if they know they can fill in the gaps on their custom boards with (relatively) cheap blanks.

I'm sure samwisekoi would espouse the many virtues of blank cap options if you asked him.  :D

I see what you guys are talking about now. Just provide me a list with the blanks you guys need and I'll add them.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
Re: [IC] PuLSE SA Keyset (3-1-2-3-4-3 / UPDATED PRICES!)
« Reply #444 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 17:06:17 »
NEW PRICES, CHECK OP!

EDIT:
Lord, finally a good looking avatar. It took me forever to figure out the resolution.
MX Reds all the way.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 August 2014, 17:41:35 by MiTo »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #445 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 18:47:15 »

Show Image

Shouldn't the shift key in the Tsangan be row 4? 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #446 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 18:50:50 »

Show Image

SP can't produce Shift keys on R-4 atm. We expect to launch a MiniGB in the future featuring the Shift Keys - if needed.

EDIT: I just remebered that the Tsangan Shift key is 1.75u sized, so maybe SP can do it on R4. Gotta confirm.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 August 2014, 18:53:15 by MiTo »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #447 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 18:52:48 »

Show Image

Oh yeah, forgot about that.  R3 is is  :thumb:

SP can't produce Shift keys on R-4 atm. We expect to launch a MiniGB in the future featuring the Shift Keys - if needed.
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #448 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 19:05:57 »
This is a question for MiTo here;

Are you able to supply (design) all one coloured F1 to F12 set?

Would like the option to BUY both Black and Blue as well as Blue and Black F1's to F12's, to place upon my keyboards.  Please let us know here  8) .

There hasn't been an all same coloured F1 to F12 set released yet in the SA Profile, I thought maybe your design could be the absolute FIRST one to grace Geekhack.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 August 2014, 19:08:27 by Elrick »

Offline feizor

« Reply #449 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 19:10:15 »
Can we have 2 orange pulse keys in the novelties kit instead of just one? Then we can achieve a balanced look if we use them for windows keys in a winkeyless layout!
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 August 2014, 19:17:28 by feizor »