Author Topic: Topre Gasmask Giveaway  (Read 982 times)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Topre Gasmask Giveaway
« on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 15:59:44 »
I've been thinking about this for a while. This was the cap that started my artisan collection. This Topre stem Ruby Red Gasmask was graciously given away by Bunnylake, and I used it on my Realforce for quite a while. That board has been long gone, and it doesn't really fit the theme of my HHKB at all. Unfortunately, the little guy had a run-in with the post office, and his visor was damaged.

Going to do it kind of like Bunny did. I really want it to go to somebody who is going to use it. The stipulations are:

1) Post a picture of your Topre board here.
2) Tell me what your favorite artisan design of all time is.

The giveaway will end ~24 hours from this post. At that time, I will lock the thread, and all entrant's names will be randomly selected from by the RNG gods. I will Post the winner here and PM them for further information. All shipping is paid by me and this giveaway is open to CONUS and INTL.

Disclaimer: This giveaway is not affiliated with geekhack.org in any way. I am only using it as a public forum to host the giveaway.

Winner: Jackalope. Congrats. I'll get that out to you ASAP.
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 December 2014, 16:25:04 by exitfire401 »
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: Topre Gasmask Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 01:14:45 »
Very cool! Thanks for being another member to do a giveaway!
I don't have a topre board so i won't be entering, just wanted to post to praise you and bump it up so others see it.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 01:47:20 »
Would be more then happy to give it a home on my daily driver right next to two old toxic friends. 
Favorite artisan caps is a tie between keythulu from binge and toxic heart from nubbinator, the detail in the heart caps is amazing. 
Thanks for a chance at winning your gasmask.

83361-0
eh o well

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 07:16:13 »
Thanks exitfire, very nice of you to do this, I'm not a Topre user and have interest in only a few artisan keycaps, hence I won't be entering. I wish good luck to all those that do, post some awesome pictures of your Topre boards. My personal favourite artisan cap is the Brobot V2.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 11:59:14 »
My signatures are lonely.

http://imgur.com/a/Bzar2
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 12:08:31 »
Glad to see everyone is in the Christmas spirit with all of these giveaways. Good on ya  :thumb: