Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 328107 times)

Offline techmattr

Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #950 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 23:05:44 »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #951 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 01:03:44 »
Show Image

Perfect Colour-coded keyboard setup, talk about dedication here on Geekhack.

Offline tom.smykowski

« Reply #952 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 01:11:36 »
Wrapping up this group buy now, if your tracking number has not updated yet, you will receive a new one soon.

And you guys, I spend as much time as I possibily can with my daughter, she is the best and a sweetheart. :D

Here is her posing with my keyboards.

Show Image

(before she fractured her leg)

Your daugther is very cute!  I've been telling my wife the keyboards I buy are for my daughter - she doesn't believe me.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #953 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 02:41:20 »
Show Image

Thanks a lot for sharing that picture, I was wondering how the two looked together

How's the lipped 60% tex case for typing/aesthetics, does the lips bother you, does the aluminium freeze your thumbs or sth?

Thinking of buying some myself
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #954 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 03:51:10 »
Show Image

<jaw drops>
<drools all over desk>

Now I know what case to get. Thank you for the pic!

And cody, thank you for your dedication, but keycaps can wait. It really sucks when little ones get hurt. Hoping for a fast recovery for your daughter.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #955 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 05:43:41 »
Show Image

Very nice :)

The matching cable is an excellent finishing touch!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #956 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 07:30:15 »
Wrapping up this group buy now, if your tracking number has not updated yet, you will receive a new one soon.

And you guys, I spend as much time as I possibily can with my daughter, she is the best and a sweetheart. :D

Here is her posing with my keyboards.

Show Image

(before she fractured her leg)

My tracking number is still on the "Shipping Label Created" state since the 26th. Shall I pm you to give you information in order to receive the new tracking number or should I just wait? I just wonder if any further actions are required on our side. :)

You have a cute girl Cody. What's her name?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #957 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 07:43:29 »
Show Image

Daaaaayymm,  that looks nice.  I was considering getting the orange case for these but bought a KUL board for them instead,  LOL silly hobby.

How do they feel,  I am away until Sunday,  and I know they've been delivered, suspense!

Offline techmattr

« Reply #958 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 10:14:22 »
How's the lipped 60% tex case for typing/aesthetics, does the lips bother you, does the aluminium freeze your thumbs or sth?

I actually don't touch the case. I typically rest my thumbs on space.

Offline SL89

« Reply #959 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 11:42:03 »

Offline brimborion

• Likes Matias Switches
« Reply #960 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 13:22:53 »
I put these on my Noppoo Spyder 87 Lolita, and they sound (what a difference) and feel great. Only problem is the spacebar; it is sticky on here and I had to go back to the stock spacebar. Anyone else with this keyboard having the same issues? I didn't see any interference with the other keys. I think it's because of the Cherry style stabilizers. Maybe filing the plastic around the tabs that go into the stabilizer would help?

One other question: which way do the arrow keys go? I have mine all lined up to resemble the DEL/END/PAGE DOWN orientation. Is that correct?
Buckling Spring: 42H1292,  1391401, Unicomp Linux 101, Customizer 104 | Cherry Blue: Rosewill RK-9000, Das Keyboard S Pro | Cherry Black: Wyse/Link 840358-30| Rubber Dome: various Key Tronic, HHKB Lite, HHKB Lite 2, KB-8923, 71G4644 | Topre: Type Heaven | ALPS: Matias Mini Tactile Pro, 2xKBP V60

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #961 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 13:26:02 »
I put these on my Noppoo Spyder 87 Lolita, and they sound (what a difference) and feel great. Only problem is the spacebar; it is sticky on here and I had to go back to the stock spacebar. Anyone else with this keyboard having the same issues? I didn't see any interference with the other keys. I think it's because of the Cherry style stabilizers. Maybe filing the plastic around the tabs that go into the stabilizer would help?

One other question: which way do the arrow keys go? I have mine all lined up to resemble the DEL/END/PAGE DOWN orientation. Is that correct?

if you take the space bar off sir, and pop 2 little squares you cut out from the baggy the caps come in, a bit smaller than a centimetre square maybe, pop them on the top of the 2 stabs, then push the spacebar down, this normally fixes any space bar issues i have, i actually do it on all my boards now just out of routine more than anything
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #962 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 14:06:15 »
hey guys quick update

we just received the scoops and replacement shifts

i still need to work out what we are gonna do about getting those out to you, but we have them on hand

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #963 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 14:07:28 »
hey guys quick update

i still need to work out what we are gonna do about getting those out to you, but we have them on hand

Thanks for that Bunny!

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #964 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 14:21:48 »

if you take the space bar off sir, and pop 2 little squares you cut out from the baggy the caps come in, a bit smaller than a centimetre square maybe, pop them on the top of the 2 stabs, then push the spacebar down, this normally fixes any space bar issues i have, i actually do it on all my boards now just out of routine more than anything

A little piece of scotch tape works great too, but I also had to do this on my costar stabilizers (quickfire), and didn't have to apply any tape for cherry stabilizers.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #965 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 14:52:07 »
hey guys quick update

Thanks for that Bunny!

fastest sp turnaround ever

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #966 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 15:11:05 »
hey guys quick update

Thanks for that Bunny!

fastest sp turnaround ever

Yea that was really fast.

Offline deci

« Reply #967 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 15:23:17 »
Show Image

:eek:

This keyset looks amazing on just about anything but this color combination is the best I've seen so far!

Offline SL89

« Reply #968 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 15:45:01 »
hey guys quick update

can you just include mine with my set? i've yet to get a shipping notification so i assume y'all still have it at HQ.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #969 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 15:47:23 »
hey guys quick update

can you just include mine with my set? i've yet to get a shipping notification so i assume y'all still have it at HQ.
everyone who ordered through the site should have a shipping notification, anyone who ordered via pm wont get a shipping notification

Offline SL89

« Reply #970 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 15:58:10 »
silly me, can i get a shipping number then whenever it goes out, or if it has already gone out then. i need coffee it seems  :confused:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #971 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 16:01:57 »
silly me, can i get a shipping number then whenever it goes out, or if it has already gone out then. i need coffee it seems  :confused:

if you contact cody im sure he will accommodate you

Offline brimborion

• Likes Matias Switches
« Reply #972 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 17:03:21 »

A little piece of scotch tape works great too, but I also had to do this on my costar stabilizers (quickfire), and didn't have to apply any tape for cherry stabilizers.

I have done this with loose costar stabilizers, but these kailh stabilizers seem to have a different problem. I'll look more closely to see what's up, but I don't think it's an issue of the tabs not fitting tightly enough in the slots, but of the rectangular stabilizer box not being quite wide enough to let the key move freely.
Buckling Spring: 42H1292,  1391401, Unicomp Linux 101, Customizer 104 | Cherry Blue: Rosewill RK-9000, Das Keyboard S Pro | Cherry Black: Wyse/Link 840358-30| Rubber Dome: various Key Tronic, HHKB Lite, HHKB Lite 2, KB-8923, 71G4644 | Topre: Type Heaven | ALPS: Matias Mini Tactile Pro, 2xKBP V60

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #973 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 17:53:19 »
All orders have gone out except ones that are waiting for hyperfuse.

For PM orders, please PM me with the name you provided bunnylake for shipping and I can lookup your tracking number. I will respond to these pms sometime tonight.

Also, any orders that went out today got scoops and new shifts. :)

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #974 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 18:02:41 »
My order arrived but I am away,  so will open it Sunday, but what's with the shifts and "scoops"?  Was there a problem with these?  What's a scoop?

Offline janvkn

« Reply #975 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 18:05:40 »

For PM orders, please PM me with the name you provided bunnylake for shipping and I can lookup your tracking number. I will respond to these pms sometime tonight.

My tracking number still gives me "Shipping Label Created". Is this normal?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #976 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 18:17:19 »
My order arrived but I am away,  so will open it Sunday, but what's with the shifts and "scoops"?  Was there a problem with these?  What's a scoop?

The big right shifts are slightly twisted (lots of pics a couple of pages back) and the F and J keys are supposed to have scoops (big dents in the top sufface) so you can find them by touch, but the originals didn't have them.

SP have made replacements and sent them to Cody but how they're being distributed is still up for discussion - I think they will probably wait until everyone reports missing keys/full set received to avoid sending three packages :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #977 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 18:59:41 »

My tracking number still gives me "Shipping Label Created". Is this normal?

its been posted in the thread a few times now, but codys daughter broke her leg during the last packing session, so some things hadnt been dropped off

everything though has been dropped off this morning, apart from 5 orders and the pm order that were outstanding, cody was back in the office today, finished those 5 and the pm orders, and is dropping them off on his way home

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #978 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 19:36:32 »
its been posted in the thread a few times now, but codys daughter broke her leg during the last packing session, so some things hadnt been dropped off

So Cody works that furiously to package and send items out, his own daughter got caught in his production line  :o ........?   Talk about commitment to his work, he stops at nothing in getting our key-sets out  :thumb: .

Plus don't forget he is doing all this FREE of charge because no one is paying him for this effort of packing and sorting, this is what CTRL//ALT is all about, seriously real about sending out everyone's orders.
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 April 2015, 19:39:58 by Elrick »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #979 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 19:39:06 »

So Cody works that furiously to package and send items out, his own daughter got caught in his production line  :o ........?   Talk about commitment to his work, he stops at nothing in getting our key-sets out  :thumb: .

hehe well it happened at the park after he had packed but before he had dropped them off bless her

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #980 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 19:43:30 »
hehe well it happened at the park after he had packed but before he had dropped them off bless her

I got extremely guilty here that maybe WE were all responsible for getting her leg broken, because you know what Geekhack is like when they smell FRESH abs plastic here and it then becomes a feeding frenzy as everyone wants their key-sets sent to them IMMEDIATELY.

Offline techmattr

« Reply #981 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:58:48 »
My view... low riding in my office chair. :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #982 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 21:19:49 »
everyone who ordered through the site should have a shipping notification, anyone who ordered via pm wont get a shipping notification

That explains that, then.

Thanks for the update Sir BunnyLake :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #983 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:35:20 »

Show Image

Like the colour-way there including the Savu (if that's a Roccat mouse).

Offline techmattr

« Reply #984 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 23:49:59 »

Show Image

Like the colour-way there including the Savu (if that's a Roccat mouse).

It is a Savu :)

Now if I could only swap my monitor's power light. The standby light is orange and the regular light is blue....  :))

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #985 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 23:50:30 »
Just got the tracking info for two of my sets :P  :thumb:

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #986 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:28:58 »
I have received tracking info, but it's been simmering in San Jose for a few days.  Any idea what is the deal with that?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9400110897700020062363
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #987 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:30:13 »
I have received tracking info, but it's been simmering in San Jose for a few days.  Any idea what is the deal with that?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9400110897700020062363

everything has now been dropped off as of yesterday, so itll update soon

Offline MrRooks

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Always be knolling
« Reply #988 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 09:17:39 »
Here is the best I could do for getting my Atomic and Ergodox setup with this set.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #989 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 09:20:08 »
The JD40, she is complete.

« Last Edit: Fri, 01 May 2015, 13:15:07 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Data

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #991 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 09:27:54 »

Show Image

Congrats, man. It must be awesome to have it all come together. But especially thanks for letting the rest of us tag along!

Also, nice stickers. What have you got in there, clears?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #992 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 09:33:30 »

Show Image

Congrats, man. It must be awesome to have it all come together. But especially thanks for letting the rest of us tag along!

Also, nice stickers. What have you got in there, clears?

Actually, those are vintage blacks, lubed, with 65g gold springs from sprit, and pink switch stickers from TechKeys. I stole the idea from jwaz, who had me build up his Viper with those. :)

Also, HPE1000 made me the wooden spacer. That thing is so awesome!!
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 May 2015, 13:14:46 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline brimborion

• Likes Matias Switches
« Reply #993 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 12:32:44 »
I played with the spacebar a bit. It worked better when I flipped it even though the tabs are in the center either way. There is some interference but I think it's loosening up and will be ok. The keys suit the Spyder 87 Lolita well, looks very cyberpunk.

I have done this with loose costar stabilizers, but these kailh stabilizers seem to have a different problem. I'll look more closely to see what's up, but I don't think it's an issue of the tabs not fitting tightly enough in the slots, but of the rectangular stabilizer box not being quite wide enough to let the key move freely.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #994 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 13:32:43 »

Show Image

Beautiful board sir!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline omen7288

Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #996 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 13:37:49 »

Packaged arrived today, but the shipping info is still wonky.  Whatever, I don't care, all that matters is they arrived.  Thanks.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #997 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 14:44:46 »

Packaged arrived today, but the shipping info is still wonky.  Whatever, I don't care, all that matters is they arrived.  Thanks.

Sorry I missed your order while updating the tracking numbers, I upgraded a handful of orders to priority shipping and had to update old tracking numbers manually.

Glad it arrived though. :D

If anyones tracking number has not updated yet, please PM me with your order number.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #998 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 15:30:16 »
I'm finally going to receive this beautiful set and 60% components on Monday, thanks to DHL's swift shipping and customs clearance

Can't decide between Clear's and Green's tho, Clear's are risk-free, silent, soothing, yet I have a growing desire for Green's/clicks

It's going to be my daily driver for at least a month, so clears are the safe-option, yet after using them for a month, they started to bore me a bit with their perfection :)

SA keycaps are long, yet the stem holder isn't recessed, if the stem holder was recessed a bit, they would be the perfect keycaps with their thickness and profile, in terms of sound dynamics, oem/cherry keycaps are a bit better in this aspect, while DSA is the worst (I'm a bit surprised no-one grind'ed the stem holders on D/SA's as a potential mod yet) (the greens are sometimes too strong, so it's good to have the sound isolation/thickness)

I guess I will try and assess when they arrive, in the meantime, I'm open to suggestions :)

(I'm also thinking of using the keyboard to send mouse commands, with the tmk firmware. from this point of view, hysteresis of the greens might not be preferable)
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 May 2015, 15:31:55 by KHAANNN »
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #999 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 20:57:19 »

YUMMY! thanks CtrlAlt Team
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one