Author Topic: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...  (Read 364081 times)

Offline jbondeson

Re: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...
« Reply #1750 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 10:49:03 »
just paid my customs fee for TA, £20, hopefully my caps aren't in too bad condition, though if they are they'll probably just be replaced by hyperfuse

you are so lucky

my customs fee was 32 pounds for one set

scandalous

Hooooly crap! UK Customs, brought to you today by "arbitrary" and "capricious"!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1751 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 10:56:02 »
just paid my customs fee for TA, £20, hopefully my caps aren't in too bad condition, though if they are they'll probably just be replaced by hyperfuse

you are so lucky

scandalous

The worst is when UPS turn up at your door and demand the exact money and it's usually something like £33.78 and they wont give change, so unless u got a bunch of change lying around your kinda screwed with notes

Offline geniekid

« Reply #1752 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 11:00:08 »
My personal opinion is either the alphas should've had a darker background (like this) or that the modifiers should've been greener/less saturated (like the pictures Massdrop were actually showing).  Luckily I think Dolch alphas work great with TA mods and hopefully the TA alphas will look as good with Billnye's white-on-blue modifier set as it does in my head.  We'll see :)

EDIT:  These are my all my based on my personal sense of aesthetics.  I think intell78 did a great job running this GB.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1753 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 11:09:22 »

you are so lucky

scandalous

The worst is when UPS turn up at your door and demand the exact money and it's usually something like £33.78 and they wont give change, so unless u got a bunch of change lying around your kinda screwed with notes

(off topic)

A visit to customs office costs $20-30 for me (+ the taxes ...) and a significant portion of my life force dealing with customs, so I gladly pay whatever at-door fees when I can get it that way (geekhack kind of screws things too, customs just google things, see geekhack links, and think you're part of some sort of hacking community, I suspect some of my keycap sets were held just for this reason, otherwise there is supposedly a system in place, where you pay government taxes at doorsteps too, but I had to visit the office anyway for keyboard stuff)

I hope I don't jinx it, but DHL Express+Shipito has been a life-saver for me, things arrive in 4 days without issues, I just let DHL deal with customs when needed by sending them the documents, if you initiate the process in 2 days, they don't take storage fees either - then I just pay the fees at the doorstep (I might have jinxed it now)
Still, since all of these are mostly observed black-box routines, I avoid mixing and mashing too many stuff to simplify the customs declaration which is kind of limiting
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1754 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 11:12:05 »
My personal opinion is either the alphas should've had a darker background (like this) or that the modifiers should've been greener/less saturated (like the pictures Massdrop were actually showing).  Luckily I think Dolch alphas work great with TA mods and hopefully the TA alphas will look as good with Billnye's white-on-blue modifier set as it does in my head.  We'll see :)

EDIT:  These are my all my based on my personal sense of aesthetics.  I think intell78 did a great job running this GB.

I was just thinking about billinye-blues+TA-alphas, but since there is no TA 1.75 Control, it's not an option for me

Can you please share Dolch+TA? :)
(I'm going to use Esc+Backspace with the Dolch alphas and other modifiers, or just the Backspace, just wondering how it looks so I can be prepared)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline geniekid

« Reply #1755 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 11:57:18 »

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1756 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 11:57:32 »
Is it normal that my set decided to have a stopover in Germany on its way here to me? It has finally arrived in this country now, but it was kind of odd to see that on the tracking info. Also makes me even more worried as to what kind of condition the box and the caps will be in when they get to my door.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1757 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:01:53 »
Is it normal that my set decided to have a stopover in Germany on its way here to me? It has finally arrived in this country now, but it was kind of odd to see that on the tracking info. Also makes me even more worried as to what kind of condition the box and the caps will be in when they get to my door.
I would say it's normal. They usually transport packages through airplanes, so it was probably on a connecting flight from wherever to Germany, to Japan.

Offline snipars

« Reply #1758 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:12:23 »

you are so lucky

scandalous

aren't they only allowed to charge 20 quid? i think if they try to charge more you can contact them and say that you'll only pay 20
Duck Octagon + Gateron Black |HHKB Pro 2 | Poker 2 + Vintage Black + Tex case | Unicomp Ultra Classic | WASD V2 |

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1759 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:15:50 »
I picked up my set today.

Not a single key has moved during the journey over the pond - I guess I am one lucky son of a ***** ;)

I guess buying 2 sets helped to keep the trays aligned.

I inspected all my keys carefully and there is not a single scratch, so I doubt there were production issues. Yes, I can confirm the slight inconsistencies Nubbinator pointed out in his post, but I can hardly see it if I look closely. In fact it's so ridicously minor, that you will never notice it.

Colorwise I am quite happy. It looks like a raindrop set in my potato pics, but it's not quite the same. I agree that the alphas could have been a little darker, but it's ok.

The R5 profile is higher than I imagined. I don't really like it and I would have prefered normal arrow keys, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Here is my set on my Leopold (potato alert!)

All in all I am happy with my set, but it's not the best set ever, so I will probably sell my 2nd one.

Thanks Intelli for all your efforts and launching the first GMK GB with custom colors  :thumb:

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1760 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:17:39 »
The reason I came here to post is the color. That was a very odd choice, intelli. It's not terrible or anything, just much more blue than I had imagined it, as there is hardly any green component there.

I've been thinking the same thing from the photos, it looks more like a Raindrop set than TA.

This picture by jbondeson seems to me to be the best representation of the color:

Show Image

im picking up my set after paying insane custom fees in about 2 hours, if that picture is colour accurate, ill be giving it away in about 3 hours

In my opinion that picture is a little more blue than the set. Good luck with your set!

im hoping its closer to this in person

http://i.imgur.com/Ns6D25s.jpg

which is still not what i thought i was ordering, but is a lot closer than what im seeing in the pic above

In the most pics if not almost all the mods look too blue, I tried to get it somewhat correct but also failed, in reality it is or has greenish flavor:

... ...

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #1761 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:24:42 »
Could it be that people got slightly different colors as the batches were made over time? Maybe GMK didn't have a consistent process with the custom color mix.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1762 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:25:07 »
just got my package, looks like it was dragged behind the delivery truck rather that placed inside it, im shocked it had anything left in it

i need to inspect it all properly but i have one key totally crushed and several pretty scratched up
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1763 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:29:56 »
just got my package, looks like it was dragged behind the delivery truck rather that placed inside it, im shocked it had anything left in it

i need to inspect it all properly but i have one key totally crushed and several pretty scratched up

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully Massdrop will replace it  :thumb:

Do you at least like the color?

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #1764 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:31:08 »
just got my 1800 today, here's a phone pic

107929-0
107931-1

blurry I know. The only scratch I found was on the left Alt

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1765 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:36:02 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

So your numpad "0" key is a different profile that the rest of the bottom row right?

I think there should have been at least a R5 blank key for that spot. Because of this little "flaw" I can't use my set on my Lightsaver  :rolleyes:

Offline mason

« Reply #1766 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:49:05 »
So your numpad "0" key is a different profile that the rest of the bottom row right?

I think there should have been at least a R5 blank key for that spot. Because of this little "flaw" I can't use my set on my Lightsaver  :rolleyes:

Unfortunately  :( but it doesn't bother me because I barely use the numpad

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1767 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 12:52:52 »

i just went through more, luckily i can just about make a winkeyless tenkeyless set without destroyed keys

as for the colours, i guess my thoughts having now seen it in person are much like other people have said, the colours arent bad, its not a bad set, its just not TA, and not what i thought i was ordering

that being said, stuff like this happens when you pick untested colours etc, a pantone chip can come out very different from a moulded cap, and without the ability to at first test the colours, there isnt much you can do to avoid it, i knew we were getting a custom colour set, so its a risk i knew i was taking on when ordering, what i am annoyed about is the packaging, from what i can tell on the box, my order was sent to germany from the US, then sent from the US to germany, then sent from germany to me, for what reason, i have no idea, but somewhere on its travels, it looked as if it had been used as a trampoline

the reason i say it took that route is, its in massdrop packaging, with a label with my address etc in english with their address on, then it has a label over the top of that one, again with my address on, but this time c/o a german address, with other german writing around the label, with deutchpost markings on it saying its sent from frankfurt
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1768 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 13:06:52 »
what i am annoyed about is the packaging, from what i can tell on the box, my order was sent to germany from the US, then sent from the US to germany, then sent from germany to me, for what reason, i have no idea, but somewhere on its travels, it looked as if it had been used as a trampoline

Yeah, the packaging was the worst. I really got lucky, but many others got screwed. Worst thing is that some tape around the trays would have prevented much of the damage...

At least my faith in GMK is restored as all the issues seem to originate from shipping and not from production.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1769 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 13:09:20 »

i just went through more, luckily i can just about make a winkeyless tenkeyless set without destroyed keys

as for the colours, i guess my thoughts having now seen it in person are much like other people have said, the colours arent bad, its not a bad set, its just not TA, and not what i thought i was ordering

that being said, stuff like this happens when you pick untested colours etc, a pantone chip can come out very different from a moulded cap, and without the ability to at first test the colours, there isnt much you can do to avoid it, i knew we were getting a custom colour set, so its a risk i knew i was taking on when ordering, what i am annoyed about is the packaging, from what i can tell on the box, my order was sent to germany from the US, then sent from the US to germany, then sent from germany to me, for what reason, i have no idea, but somewhere on its travels, it looked as if it had been used as a trampoline

the reason i say it took that route is, its in massdrop packaging, with a label with my address etc in english with their address on, then it has a label over the top of that one, again with my address on, but this time c/o a german address, with other german writing around the label, with deutchpost markings on it saying its sent from frankfurt

I just can't understand the rationale behind shipping routes sometimes. So weird.

You guys are making me so nervous about arriving home tomorrow and seeing my set for the first time. Will I like the color, or will I hate it, or will it be meh?  Will it be scratched?  What about the one I'm proxying? How do I deal with  that?  Haha, I guess I'll just try to enjoy my time here and not think about it.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #1770 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 13:23:37 »
[...] what i am annoyed about is the packaging, from what i can tell on the box, my order was sent to germany from the US, then sent from the US to germany, then sent from germany to me, for what reason, i have no idea, but somewhere on its travels, it looked as if it had been used as a trampoline [...]

At the risk of being tedious, I'm going to repeat myself... Massdrop really needs to transform itself into a logistics company and not match-maker marketplace. The amount of waste that has resulted from this drop alone is staggering. Shipping should be their forte, not their achilles heel.

Offline TBone

« Reply #1771 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 13:53:21 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Looks so good. I need to know. Where did you get that 1800 from!?!

Offline mason

« Reply #1772 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 14:47:57 »
Looks so good. I need to know. Where did you get that 1800 from!?!

Thanks  ;D well I got it from eBay but it had the 1-1-1-6-1-1-1-1 bottom row but then I found a super generous guy to mod it for me. In the first pic you can see where the old switches would've been

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #1773 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 14:54:00 »
At the risk of being tedious, I'm going to repeat myself... Massdrop really needs to transform itself into a logistics company and not match-maker marketplace. The amount of waste that has resulted from this drop alone is staggering. Shipping should be their forte, not their achilles heel.

Greater men than you and I have tried to convince Massdrop of this. It's a lot easier said than done.

There was a fiasco a while back when they marked Granite shipments as an average price, IIRC, rather than what the customer actually ordered. You can imagine the customs hits...

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1774 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 14:58:02 »
This has got to be the hottest thread in the past week...

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #1775 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 16:38:14 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

you could use a windows key...

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1776 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 16:42:57 »
*insert standard disclaimer regarding white balance & variations in monitors*  
It's pretty much impossible to accurately judge the colors on this set from photographs, you've just got to see it in person.

KUL ES-87 (Cherry MX Clear) w/Proton White top case + Fauxluminum Purple BroBot V2 + Acid Purple USB cable by ZealPC

#flippedspacebarforlyfe

Alphas look just about white here but definitely show as a very light grey in person; modifiers also look darker/ more saturated in person:

A few defects:
More

Scooped homing keys have quite a bit of backlight bleed

Mold defect in 1.5X Alt key

Dirt embedded in key (small but annoying)

Teal modifiers change color quite a bit depending on the light you view them in; much more greenish under indoor lighting or by the glow of a monitor.
More
Monitor glow, not-whitebalanced (similar to appearance in person):

Monitor glow, whiteblanced to neutral white on case:

KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #1777 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 16:42:59 »

This has got to be the hottest thread in the past week...
Hot because of all that rage and disappointment about the scratches. While I'm still waiting for mine that stuck in Germany for few days with no obvious reason. Fml
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline PrinsPils

« Reply #1778 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 17:08:00 »
Realy nice looking set you have Matthias!

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #1779 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 17:14:18 »

Offline mason

« Reply #1780 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 17:54:48 »
you could use a windows key...

I have to use those for - and +

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1781 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 19:11:14 »
I'm back.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1782 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 20:02:14 »
*insert standard disclaimer regarding white balance & variations in monitors*  
It's pretty much impossible to accurately judge the colors on this set from photographs, you've just got to see it in person.

KUL ES-87 (Cherry MX Clear) w/Proton White top case + Fauxluminum Purple BroBot V2 + Acid Purple USB cable by ZealPC
Show Image

#flippedspacebarforlyfe
Show Image

Alphas look just about white here but definitely show as a very light grey in person; modifiers also look darker/ more saturated in person:
Show Image

A few defects:
More

Scooped homing keys have quite a bit of backlight bleed
Show Image

Mold defect in 1.5X Alt key
Show Image

Dirt embedded in key (small but annoying)
Show Image

Teal modifiers change color quite a bit depending on the light you view them in; much more greenish under indoor lighting or by the glow of a monitor.

Here I am thinking my pink TA combo was good, someone needs to sell me a set of GMK purple mods so I can do this but on a 42%!
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 August 2015, 20:03:51 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline shibbyllama889

« Reply #1783 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 20:15:40 »
I have a terrible camera and won't bother posting pics, but my set arrived in a jumble of lego pieces, but I have not noticed any scratches or other imperfections including dirt, blemishes, and wonky legends. I'm not very picky, but I've compared the TA legends to those on some older, popular GMK sets and they look quite identical to me. I do get light bleed through, but I don't plan on using them on a keyboard with backlighting anyway. I am using them on a Novatouch and they are amazing, no issues and no need to use the o-rings. The colors are great, they are more teal in person than most pictures show. It's such a unique set I can't be upset with them. I would not recommend using these keycaps on a keyboard with PCB mounted switches, at least they didn't work well with my KBT Pure. But neither did my Vortex PBT keycaps, so it's probably a Cherry profile thing.

I wanted to say thanks to intelli for making this happen. A lot of things happened that were out of his control and he took partial responsibility which is more than he needs to. Thanks!  :thumb:

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1784 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 21:04:02 »
Doesn't look like TA caps to me. I have an original.

Offline Spopepro

« Reply #1785 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 21:19:41 »
Doesn't look like TA caps to me. I have an original.

Show Image

Nothing will look like TA caps because it seems like no 2 sets of real TA caps are actually the same at this point.  Replicating something that seems exist in people's minds alone (i.e. people want the plantonic ideal of TA, but everyone seems to have a slightly different ideal) appears to have been a fool's errand.

With all that said: The caps are pretty on their own.  I would have been happier with a little more green.

Offline cjhard

• Claudia the Magnificent
« Reply #1786 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 21:36:26 »
Just be glad they don't look gold sometimes blue but sometimes gold :P

GMK TA came out as something entirely new. We won't really know how close we got until intelli or someone else with the Real McCoy can give us a photoshoot of real TA side-by-side GMK TA, rather than screenshots of two different digital photographs.

Next round we can go greener mods, grayer keys, and can leave special instructions to mix the colors more thoroughly, QA test the colors for translucency under backlit conditions, etc.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1787 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 21:38:24 »
Doesn't look like TA caps to me.

Show Image

As soon as I saw your username, I knew it would just be some salty remark, because that's all you had to offer throughout the entire GB.

You picked one of the most color-inaccurate photos that's been posted yet. Let's try that again.

I have an original.

No you don't. You wouldn't be asking questions like this if you did. You don't even have the GMK set. You're fibbing bigtime just to stir the pot.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1788 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 21:41:30 »

Show Image

As soon as I saw your username, I knew it would just be some salty remark, because that's all you had to offer throughout the entire GB.

You picked one of the most color-inaccurate photos that's been posted yet. Let's try that again.

Show Image

I have an original.

No you don't. You wouldn't be asking questions like this if you did. You don't even have the GMK set. You're fibbing bigtime just to stir the pot.

I'm back.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1789 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 21:52:01 »
I'm in the crushed box and exploded cap gang. No damage that has stood out to me as far as the caps are concerned. I looked them over as I was rearranging them in the case. The wors one was the + key for the numpad which I have seen other people have the same issue. That one is on GMK.

Other than that I am pretty pleased with the set. I love the colours and am not too bothered about accuracy with one of the many pictures we saw before. Thanks to intelli78 for his hard work getting this going and I hope he thinks about running another buy in the future.

On the other hand, I am now very wary of joining another Massdrop unless I see them deal with this situation with concrete changes and replacing keys for those that need them. Some of us have been far luckier than others, but it could have easily been different.

Offline TBone

« Reply #1790 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 21:59:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

I have an original.

Right on intelli  :thumb:

/r/quityourbull**** material?? Hahaha  :))

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1791 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 22:08:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

I have an original.

Dayum. That's the biggest #rekt I've seen in a while.

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #1792 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 22:40:35 »
Dayum. That's the biggest #rekt I've seen in a while.

The silence is deafening.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1793 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 23:36:05 »
Calvin, mine already arrived in Malaysia Post. Not sure when it will reach me.

Offline Poozles

« Reply #1794 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 23:45:03 »
Got my set today. A few keys were moved around in the tray but nothing as crazy as I've seen on this forum. Not a single cap with any scratches on it though! I guess I got lucky? yay. Though I am disappointed by the thickness of them. They feel kinda cheap as I type on them right now but maybe it's just been a while since I've typed the cherry profile. Been using the 1976 and the stock Pok3R caps on and off so that's probably why.

I have to say though I do love the color!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1795 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 23:55:42 »
Calvin, mine already arrived in Malaysia Post. Not sure when it will reach me.
Show Image

Ugh, that does not give me much hope for my package. No update for the last 6 days.

It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #1796 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 00:48:20 »

Probably one of the worst condition set.  The box seems got beaten up really bad.  Not a single key left in the tray. 
I am still counting how many keys have scratches :-X
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 August 2015, 00:55:57 by jonathanyu »

Offline Polymer

« Reply #1797 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 00:59:48 »
LOL..that is the funniest one of them all....not one key left in the tray..hahaha...BIG FAT FAIL. 

Offline justnits

« Reply #1798 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 01:09:48 »
Show Image

Show Image

Probably one of the worst condition set.  The box seems got beaten up really bad.  Not a single key left in the tray. 
I am still counting how many keys have scratches :-X

so, you bought an empty GMK tray that is packed with air pack and plastic keycaps?  :p
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1799 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 01:28:43 »
I honestly don't see why everyone is complaining about the missing plastic on the numpad + key. It was designed that way so it wouldn't interfere with (presumably) plate mounted Cherry stabilizers.

Dolch, GMK RA, GMK Ollivetti numpad + signs are all like that.

Before anyone asks, scooped F&J also have "less" doubleshot plastic to fit the scoops. The legend only takes up the top left corner.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent