Author Topic: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...  (Read 364147 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...
« Reply #2000 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 19:58:07 »
And those caps are going to the Cherry G80-3000 that I bought just for it. Photos will come... Soon™

(Attachment Link)

RESPECT for keeping it REAL, with it's natural keyboard  :thumb: .

That G80-3000 of yours shall be envied everywhere once the dirty pictures get posted online......

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #2001 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 21:25:35 »
"Oh! They didn't packed it right." - the immediate response of the post lady when she handed the box over on my collection.

But still happy that it doesnt seem to have any damage.

Thanks Intelli!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2002 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 22:41:21 »
"Oh! They didn't packed it right." - the immediate response of the post lady when she handed the box over on my collection.

MD packed it right, it's your Postal Service that decided to play footy with it in their distribution warehouse  8) .

Perfect example of some "Swift and Shift Courier Service"  :thumb: .

Offline duzeyao

« Reply #2003 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 22:44:15 »
Just got my TA set. It's amazing and I have no complaint about some small scratches or bleeds.
Should thank Lionblinds here for helping me get this wonderful set.  :thumb:
你绝版的婊子妈坟

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #2004 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 23:54:07 »
I got my set and the r key is missing. Asked support from MD, the only reply back to me is to request the support from the support page again. 
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #2005 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 01:20:06 »

MD packed it right, it's your Postal Service that decided to play footy with it in their distribution warehouse  8) .

Perfect example of some "Swift and Shift Courier Service"  :thumb: .

haha.. Im leaning more toward to DHL on this. The Germany > US > Germany > Singapore trip just sealed its fate for me. Just funny that when she picked it up both of us heard the same thing. :)

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2006 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 11:50:16 »
These are my first foray into the world of Cherry profile keycaps, and I must say, this set did not disappoint. I put the set on my work board, which allowed me to really try them out, and enjoy the look of them, but have now moved them to my KUL at home, and still love them. They work so well on MX Clears.

I love this set!

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #2007 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 12:53:29 »
I'm continually impressed by how great this set looks on modern boards with slimmer profiles than the old Cherry 3000. I did not expect that to be the case, so it's a welcome surprise.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2008 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:26:45 »
I'm continually impressed by how great this set looks on modern boards with slimmer profiles than the old Cherry 3000. I did not expect that to be the case, so it's a welcome surprise.

You know,  this set has had some seriously bad press,  which is good for people buying it on the secondary market. It's a great set,  great colors.  Very unique,  especially as the colors are custom.

Offline Hanni

« Reply #2009 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:57:41 »

Welp, after a little inspection : there is no obvious damage, no missing key, no bleed or crocked.
Few scratches on back side and many swirls on the side of keys , but its okay I guess.

Great set, thx intelli78  :thumb:

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #2010 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 02:43:37 »
Anybody have suggestions for dealing with light bleed through? I saw a post about painting the underside of the switch, but seems sketchy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2011 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 04:35:26 »
Anybody have suggestions for dealing with light bleed through? I saw a post about painting the underside of the switch, but seems sketchy

Turn the LED brightness down?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline just66in

« Reply #2012 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 05:02:06 »

You could cut-out some masking tape/duct to paste on the underside.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #2013 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 06:51:00 »

Yes, a simple and effective way is to put tiny squares of aluminum tape on the top of the LEDs. Use real aluminium tape, not that dryer vent stuff. No light goes through and it's easily reversible. Done this myself on a few boards.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2014 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 07:57:07 »

Turn the LED brightness down?

I did this and I think I might actually prefer the look of my GON with the LEDs turned all the way down

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #2015 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 03:53:08 »
109275-0

109277-1

I guess I am just lucky  ;D
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2016 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 03:54:06 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2017 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 05:15:34 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Wait until you look the caps over real good before you make that call.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #2018 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 06:15:07 »
i have done a thourrough investigation, and the only issue i have is the swirls and the bleed. It looks like they sent bad caps to US ppl because they can be replaced.
Real shiity move.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2019 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 08:56:36 »
I finally picked my set up from my parent's place.  Looks like stacking three sets together really helped keep everything in line.   :thumb:

GMK Triumph Adler by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Still have to inspect for any other defects, but it looks promising.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2020 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 09:12:14 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Mine came in a complete mess. I'd be interested to find out if yours are scratch free. Frankly, I doubt some of the keys rubbing against each other resulted in scratch. More than likely it's due to manufacturing defects.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #2021 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 11:52:26 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Mine came in a complete mess. I'd be interested to find out if yours are scratch free. Frankly, I doubt some of the keys rubbing against each other resulted in scratch. More than likely it's due to manufacturing defects.
didn't bother to check, not that i can do anything
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 August 2015, 11:54:32 by yuktsi »
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2022 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 17:16:25 »
Hmm, I get my replacement set in a few days apparently. If there are any problems, I think I may just keep it and deal with it, idk.

Did you end up getting the replacement set?

Did it arrive safely?

Any better than the original set?

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #2023 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 10:46:31 »
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2024 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 10:48:41 »
I finally picked my set up from my parent's place.  Looks like stacking three sets together really helped keep everything in line.   :thumb:

Good lesson here guys, if you want the sets to arrive without issue, order 3 sets so they can cushion each other out.....mmkay?

Offline tuantruong

« Reply #2025 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 11:09:16 »

Good lesson here guys, if you want the sets to arrive without issue, order 3 sets so they can cushion each other out.....mmkay?
I got 5 but the top set still got messed. I guess it depends on how massdrop pack those sets, they could have put more bubble in the box or so.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #2026 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 12:26:28 »
Anyone get their sets who returned it?

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #2027 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 14:23:57 »
Anyone get their sets who returned it?

I returned mine. It got to their warehouse yesterday morning according to the tracking, waiting for my refund.

Gorgeous colours, but I just didn't want the hassle of getting a replacement set and it probably having the same or worse issues, and the only MX board I still use won't take any remotely standard key set. (It's a Kinesis Essential lulz.)
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2028 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 14:50:45 »

ordered 3 sets, still got scratches, what's the next step?  :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2029 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 15:36:44 »

IIRC someone else ordered 3, and the top set was scrambled, but the bottom two were fine.

Keycap trays designed to be stacked, probably with something heavy on top.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2030 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 06:42:02 »
Got my set to day, not a single caps fall off their places, no scratch too :P

HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #2031 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:57:17 »
So after returning my set they mailed it the second time exactly like they mailed it the first time, havent noticed any obvious damage yet though, maybe I should get a powerball ticket.

Offline PrinsPils

« Reply #2032 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 17:01:26 »
What about the crooked F6 button, is that with everyone's set or just a couple?

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #2033 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 17:04:14 »
Ive noticed it on the set I returned and the set I have now, along with bleeding with the F1-F4 with F also crooked in addition to the bleeding.

Offline MarkRobbo

« Reply #2034 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 17:21:06 »
I too have the crooked F6, it's pretty damn bad.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2035 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 17:34:57 »
My F6 doesn't look crooked, it's just got a nice big scratch through the entire "6" part. The "F" on my F4 is definitely very wonky.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #2036 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 17:51:09 »
My F6 doesn't look crooked, it's just got a nice big scratch through the entire "6" part. The "F" on my F4 is definitely very wonky.

Can you post a photo of your F6 key?

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2037 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 18:02:38 »

Can you post a photo of your F6 key?

My phone has a horrible camera so I'm not sure how useful the photo is, hard to see fine details.

Hmmm maybe the F is a little warped, hard for me to tell... honestly a lot of the legends are a little wobbly, bleeding or just inconsistent so I try not to look too closely.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #2038 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 18:35:45 »
That 6 is crooked, see how its leaning to the right

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2039 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 22:29:58 »
Show Image

What board is that, that is sweet!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2040 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 22:32:34 »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline jd29

« Reply #2041 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 23:19:47 »
That 6 is crooked, see how its leaning to the right

Character.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2042 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 10:48:52 »

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #2043 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 11:33:18 »

Show Image

what a great looking keyboard!
My collections - flickr | HWS Keyng Collector |

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #2044 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 12:25:49 »
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
[GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...
« Reply #2045 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 12:26:41 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 31 August 2015, 12:34:53 by CalvinXC »
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
[GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...
« Reply #2046 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 12:28:03 »
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline OTD

« Reply #2048 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 10:46:10 »

Offline jd29

« Reply #2049 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 11:25:41 »
What board is that, that is sweet!

Don't quote me on this, but I think it's a Cheat.