Author Topic: Hyper Hyperfuse Hype Sticker Raffle  (Read 209696 times)

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
Re: Hyper Hyperfuse Hype Sticker Raffle
« Reply #650 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 19:44:20 »
In for 10 'cause I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me.

Now let's hope BeelzeBinge has a devil cap put aside for me, for me, for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No I don't know why I have Bohemian Rhapsody stuck in my head.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #651 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 19:51:11 »

Now let's hope BeelzeBinge has a devil cap put aside for me, for me, for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

We should spare your life from the caps? :o

Offline thaddeus

« Reply #652 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:19:35 »
Super excited, this is one of the first artisan cap sets where I'm in love with every colorway involved; and there are 100 of the frickin things!

Those patinas tho  :-X

Don't forget how lucious these stickets are...

Show Image

:O

As pumped as I am about the chance to win a cap, these stickers couldn't come fast enough. Thanks for all of your hard work, Binge!!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #653 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:21:45 »

Me too bro.  Maybe luck will smile upon the lil ole $10 crowd.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #654 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:31:41 »
Does anyone else care more about the stickers than the caps?
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #655 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:50:08 »

I entered just for the stickers.  Any cap wins are a bonus.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #656 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 20:52:33 »
I just want the stickers, that sloth belongs on my pc for ever. They remind me of those stickers you would get in the skate shop years ago.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #657 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:25:06 »
I'm a 34 year old father of two with a desk job. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these stickers.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #658 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:30:22 »

Same here.  I really enjoy collecting the art of my GH friends.
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline dohbot

« Reply #659 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:33:42 »
I'm a 34 year old father of two with a desk job. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these stickers.

Easy, put it on your desk.
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #660 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 21:49:16 »

This. I'm honestly not really that into novelty caps as collector's items, but more interested in the connections these things represent. I think Binge is a nice guy, super creative and helpful to others around here. I would love to win one of his caps from this raffle, it's pretty much why I entered. But even without a use for 30-something stickers, I'm excited to see them and I'll definitely hang on to a few of each, and probably distribute the rest over time as freebies when sending stuff to other Geekhack members.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #661 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 23:05:28 »

This. I'm honestly not really that into novelty caps as collector's items, but more interested in the connections these things represent. I think Binge is a nice guy, super creative and helpful to others around here. I would love to win one of his caps from this raffle, it's pretty much why I entered. But even without a use for 30-something stickers, I'm excited to see them and I'll definitely hang on to a few of each, and probably distribute the rest over time as freebies when sending stuff to other Geekhack members.

This right here^ I do enjoy collecting (it's in my blood and a battle I've fought my whole life :/  ) but for me, I love the stories behind the people and the artisans. This stuff fascinates me and the detail these guys pour into the caps <3   GH is just a really really cool place, like nowhere else on the web. That's why I'm working on that GH family photo! Get as much of GH together on 1 board- artisan maker or not
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 October 2015, 23:09:01 by linkshine »

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #662 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 23:07:29 »

Uhhh as a 32 year old father of two, I think you answered your own question! Kids go nuts with sticker!

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #663 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 23:17:57 »

We should spare your life from the caps? :o

Wrong part. And no.

Me too bro.  Maybe luck will smile upon the lil ole $10 crowd.

We shall keep our fingers and toes crossed.

This is my feels on it too. If I get a cap, sweet. If I don't, still get sweet stickers. Win/win.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #664 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 09:41:49 »

This right here^ I do enjoy collecting (it's in my blood and a battle I've fought my whole life :/  ) but for me, I love the stories behind the people and the artisans. This stuff fascinates me and the detail these guys pour into the caps <3   GH is just a really really cool place, like nowhere else on the web. That's why I'm working on that GH family photo! Get as much of GH together on 1 board- artisan maker or not

Your personal project is very ambitious.  I do my best to make sure people have a fair chance at acquiring something if they'd like it.  I feel as though with the success of the tip stickers I've offered in the past people would not mind the chance to acquire them without buying a basic product and in a quantity of their choosing.  The ability to win a key is great incentive for people to buy more than just a handful, and also gives the ability for folks who only have a few $$$ the chance to participate in a gainful exercise.

I am really hoping that lady luck makes the drawing for this raffle interesting!  Monday I will have more sticker production updates.  This weekend I'm going to work on package art designs and my next project.

Thanks to everyone who participated!  This thread will remain open until all orders have been sent out and the winners order #s announced.

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline dohbot

« Reply #665 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 09:54:05 »

Your personal project is very ambitious.  I do my best to make sure people have a fair chance at acquiring something if they'd like it.  I feel as though with the success of the tip stickers I've offered in the past people would not mind the chance to acquire them without buying a basic product and in a quantity of their choosing.  The ability to win a key is great incentive for people to buy more than just a handful, and also gives the ability for folks who only have a few $$$ the chance to participate in a gainful exercise.

I am really hoping that lady luck makes the drawing for this raffle interesting!  Monday I will have more sticker production updates.  This weekend I'm going to work on package art designs and my next project.

Thanks to everyone who participated!  This thread will remain open until all orders have been sent out and the winners order #s announced.

These are the combined order numbers, right?

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #666 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 09:55:37 »

As previously stated multiple orders are combined.  Are you trying to understand a different issue?

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline dohbot

« Reply #667 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 09:58:23 »

As previously stated multiple orders are combined.  Are you trying to understand a different issue?

Yeah sorry, just making sure that you are announcing the combined orders rather than choosing sub order numbers of people like if I am order 1824 and 1825 and 1826 and a combined order of 1827 (of course I would be limited to winning two if I even win) would you announce 1827 twice (or once) or 1824 and 1826 and even if 1825 gets chosen, you would discard it because it goes over the limit?

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #668 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 10:00:58 »
Yeah sorry, just making sure that you are announcing the combined orders rather than choosing sub order numbers of people like if I am order 1824 and 1825 and 1826 and a combined order of 1827 (of course I would be limited to winning two if I even win) would you announce 1827 twice (or once) or 1824 and 1826 and even if 1825 gets chosen, you would discard it because it goes over the limit?

Those additional orders are kept in an archival space for record keeping.  They no longer apply to your raffle entries once the orders are combined... look I have the logistics of this figured out.  If you are worried about a potential oversight please address it with me privately.  I'd like to assure you and everyone else that I am being as impartial and efficient as possible with my reasoning.  If it doesn't make sense I'm probably not doing it.

Offline dohbot

« Reply #669 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 11:23:39 »

Those additional orders are kept in an archival space for record keeping.  They no longer apply to your raffle entries once the orders are combined... look I have the logistics of this figured out.  If you are worried about a potential oversight please address it with me privately.  I'd like to assure you and everyone else that I am being as impartial and efficient as possible with my reasoning.  If it doesn't make sense I'm probably not doing it.

Sorry I was just checking which order numbers I should have memorized.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #670 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 11:28:28 »

You don't need to worry about it. The list of winners is more for the public.  If you win you will receive a lot of communication stating you've won.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #671 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 11:31:13 »

There's something other than stickets coming out of this sale?

Offline dohbot

« Reply #672 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 11:37:18 »

You don't need to worry about it. The list of winners is more for the public.  If you win you will receive a lot of communication stating you've won.

Sweet! Thanks!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #673 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 11:38:20 »

There's something other than stickets coming out of this sale?

Ye ye- people who buy stickets have a chance to get free bingecaps ;3

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #674 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 11:49:10 »
Is it just me or is it getting a tad HYPE in here?

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #675 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 12:36:14 »
It's getting hype in here, so take off all your.......
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #676 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 12:48:38 »
Maybe only 50 unique people ordered stickets :o

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #677 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 12:49:35 »
It's getting hype in here, so take off all your.......
I am.
Getting so HYPE.
I'm gonna take my clothes off!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #678 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:13:48 »
Last count there were 220+

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #679 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:19:12 »
I think everyone wins with stickets.
A) its fun and the stickers are sweet
B) the stickers are cheap and a great value
C) there are no losers. At minimum you get sweet stickers and some famed Binge package art
D) its gotta be fun for Binge, despite all the hard work, seeing people hound for your art has to be rewarding.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #680 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:51:12 »
Last count there were 220+

I mean, I knew it was going to be more than 50.. but that is a good number! :o

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #681 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:54:46 »
Did I win stickers yet?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #682 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 15:08:04 »
Stickers for Destiny!

and Absyrd ;)

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #683 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 09:40:03 »
I'm 33, and a father of 1.  I plan on putting at least one sticker in the window of my truck.  I've never had any kind of sticker/vinyl decal on my vehicle before.  I'm making an exception..  GO TEAM SLOFI  :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #684 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 10:07:32 »
I'm 33, and a father of 1.  I plan on putting at least one sticker in the window of my truck.  I've never had any kind of sticker/vinyl decal on my vehicle before.  I'm making an exception..  GO TEAM SLOFI  :D
I'm 29 and the father of two. I'm putting the stickets on my kids' beds.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #685 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 10:10:32 »

I'm 27 and haven no kids. I will place these all over my body.

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #686 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 12:03:45 »

I'm 27 and haven no kids. I will place these all over my body.

Also 27.

Also covering body.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #687 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 12:07:19 »
27, no kids, will place on my geek hack art collage

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #688 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 12:17:22 »
At least two or 3 of mine are gonna go on my laptop and the rest I'll have to wait and see

Poker II

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #689 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 12:41:40 »
35, 6 year old son.. not sure what I will do with my stickers, I am getting a lot of them

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #690 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 12:45:50 »

I think I'm gonna start a GH sticker board. I have some pallet wood that has been begging for something. Alternate the horizontal boards with black and grey with orange vertical boards behind it- then probably 2 piece velcro because I'm not convinced pallet wood holds sticky very well.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #691 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 13:48:02 »
Just got the last of the proofs this morning.  Into the production they go!

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #692 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 13:49:15 »

Show Image

Show Image

oooooooooooooooooh so shiny

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
« Reply #693 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 14:46:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

Really love the glossiness of the holographic vinyl! Will it be random which stickers that are normal and which are made like that? :)

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #694 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 14:49:29 »

Show Image

Show Image

Really love the glossiness of the holographic vinyl! Will it be random which stickers that are normal and which are made like that? :)
Nope, the only design in the holo vinyl is the one pictured.  Luckily it is totally boss.

Offline dohbot

« Reply #695 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 15:04:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nope, the only design in the holo vinyl is the one pictured.  Luckily it is totally boss.

That's 2legit!

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
« Reply #696 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 15:23:29 »

Show Image

Show Image

Totally agree, looks so good! I see some normal ones of the same design in the first picture; was that for testing or will you send out both variations? Allready planning on where to put it(if i get one)!

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #697 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 15:27:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

That tiger is amazing

Poker II

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #698 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 19:18:17 »
Dead.jpeg

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #699 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 19:26:40 »
Binge got proofs for stickers? That's some next level ****. I just print em myself, 1 take.

Oh, and please up your commitments. I'm mid twenties and I'm going to tattoo this next to my HipsterPunk and Geekhack art. Stickers on your bodies? pfft