Author Topic: Hyper Hyperfuse Hype Sticker Raffle  (Read 210308 times)

Offline scoobs0311

Re: Hyper Hyperfuse Hype Sticker Raffle
« Reply #1000 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:22:31 »
YYYEEEEEESSSS!! Hyperfuse just showed up with Slo-Fi!! Thanks for everything Binge! The packaging job is fantastic, and the set looks amazing. I was totally hoping for one of your translucent caps too! Hoping to post better pics with these on a board later. So happy right now, can't thank you enough sir!!

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #1001 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:36:58 »
Oh scoobs...it's all so pretty!
Edit..autocorrect

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1002 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:37:52 »

YYYEEEEEESSSS!! Hyperfuse just showed up with Slo-Fi!! Thanks for everything Binge! The packaging job is fantastic, and the set looks amazing. I was totally hoping for one of your translucent caps too! Hoping to post better pics with these on a board later. So happy right now, can't thank you enough sir!!

Wow so lucky! That is totally one of my favorite caps ever!
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1003 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:43:10 »

Where is yours m8? Should be with you today.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1004 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:44:08 »

I got shipping confirmation that it is at my house and I am on my way home now. Pictures will come soon :)

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1005 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:45:08 »

I got shipping confirmation that it is at my house and I am on my way home now. Pictures will come soon :)

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1006 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:45:15 »
Oh yeah guys check under the box foam for your stickets.  Do not throw away your boxes!

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1007 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:46:34 »
Nice!

I think I missed this, but the keycap sets are going out first, right? And then just sticket orders? Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, but I'm in no rush. Just wanted to know when I should be preparing to stop the mailman before he puts a pink slip.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1008 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:56:34 »
Nice!

I think I missed this, but the keycap sets are going out first, right? And then just sticket orders? Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, but I'm in no rush. Just wanted to know when I should be preparing to stop the mailman before he puts a pink slip.
You will get a notice by email.  Asking here does you no good I'm afraid.  As stated on my website if you have issues or concerns with your order please contact me by email.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1009 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 14:59:53 »
Nice!

You will get a notice by email.  Asking here does you no good I'm afraid.  As stated on my website if you have issues or concerns with your order please contact me by email.

Thanks. I was just asking in general if anyone knew, but will definitely shoot an email via your site re: any orders.  ;D

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1010 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 15:26:50 »
Nice!

Thanks. I was just asking in general if anyone knew, but will definitely shoot an email via your site re: any orders.  ;D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1011 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 15:31:28 »
Nice!

Show Image

Oh, no! What'd I do this time?

Surely I thought the orders were going out, and I thought you posted somewhere that you had a select few left or sommat, and that everyone should be getting notifications. I forgot about my order and just was trying to follow up with fellow GHers who also participated.

I'm excited; just kinda forgot about my sticket order in the last day or so.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1012 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 15:32:45 »
Did you get an email with your tracking info yet? If not, wait and don't ask in this thread. I think that's what the facepalm means.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1013 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 15:32:46 »
Nice!

Show Image

Surely I thought the orders were going out, and I thought you posted somewhere that you had a select few left or sommat, and that everyone should be getting notifications. I forgot about my order and just was trying to follow up with fellow GHers who also participated.

It hasn't been 7 business days since the sticket raffle closed, please just be patient...

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1014 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 15:41:00 »
Did you get an email with your tracking info yet? If not, wait and don't ask in this thread. I think that's what the facepalm means.

Nice!

Show Image

It hasn't been 7 business days since the sticket raffle closed, please just be patient...

Thanks. I thought I was being patient. I just remember seeing somewhere that Binge had posted something regarding whittling orders to the last shipment, but I guess I must've misread that as something else (Hyperfuse cap orders?).

I won't write anything else re: my order.

Edit:
Just reread and found that orders steadily are going out and should be complete by next week, which is earlier than I initially realized when the raffle ended. Again, I was just posting out of curiosity blended with my previous misreading; I wasn't trying to be incendiary or anything, but I realize how annoying it can be with so many "where's my shipment?" comments.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 November 2015, 15:45:30 by romevi »

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1015 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 15:50:18 »
Thanks. I thought I was being patient. I just remember seeing somewhere that Binge had posted something regarding whittling orders to the last shipment, but I guess I must've misread that as something else (Hyperfuse cap orders?).

I won't write anything else re: my order.

Edit:
Just reread and found that orders steadily are going out and should be complete by next week, which is earlier than I initially realized when the raffle ended. Again, I was just posting out of curiosity blended with my previous misreading; I wasn't trying to be incendiary or anything, but I realize how annoying it can be with so many "where's my shipment?" comments.

You've done nothing wrong-- I prefer to handle inquiries privately because misinformation travels faster than information often times.  Regardless of the hype please reach out to me first in the future.  Just as you can look to others to be sources of information here, they will be looking to whatever they can to get a handle of what's happening.  It spurs bursts of PMs regarding order status because that's just how this sort of stuff works :-/

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1016 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:02:53 »
Hyperfuse Came!!!

So did my stickets!

Quite alot!

Oh, what's that? Two mighty fine looking Lion Keyngs!

« Last Edit: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:06:14 by Binge »

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1017 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:06:58 »
Hyperfuse Came!!!

Show Image

So did my stickets!

Show Image

Quite alot!

Show Image

Show Image

DUDE!  I'm so sorry you didn't get any slo-fi as your winnings because I know you adore them, but those are awesome trade bait :)

Offline moosiey

• New to the Community~!
« Reply #1018 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:08:13 »
Hyperfuse Came!!!

Show Image

So did my stickets!

Show Image

Quite alot!

Show Image

Show Image

DUDE!  I'm so sorry you didn't get any slo-fi as your winnings because I know you adore them, but those are awesome trade bait :)
I'll hit you up if either of mine are slo-fis, those are sexy!

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1019 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:10:25 »
Hyperfuse Came!!!

Show Image

So did my stickets!

Show Image

Quite alot!

Show Image

Show Image

It's fine. Really glad I won, these two are still amazing, but if anyone has a cool Slo-Fi, and wants some really cool "trade bait," I'm here. I will update my timestamp in my Classifieds thread soon. Thanks so much binge! SOO glad that I was able to get hyperfuse again and I really love all of your caps so it is not the end of the world or anything. The lion keyng (Love the Pun!) is really growing on me!

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1020 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:10:57 »
Hyperfuse Came!!!

Show Image

So did my stickets!

Show Image

Quite alot!

Show Image

Show Image

I'll hit you up if either of mine are slo-fis, those are sexy!
We'll keep in touch :)

Offline scoobs0311

« Reply #1021 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:14:19 »
Hyperfuse Came!!!

Show Image

So did my stickets!

Show Image

Quite alot!

Show Image

Show Image

Ah, those Lion Keyngs are awesome! I'd consider you lucky too :)

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1022 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:15:24 »
Hyperfuse Came!!!

Show Image

So did my stickets!

Show Image

Quite alot!

Show Image

Show Image

Ah, those Lion Keyngs awesome! I'd consider you lucky too :)

Well, hey if you ever want to trade for your Glow In The Dark Slo-Fi, I am here!

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1023 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:20:13 »

Show Image

Is that a copper keyng????

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1024 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:20:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yep, very nice Keyng!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1025 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:39:23 »

Slightly offtopic. I now want a hyperfuse Keyset

Anybody want a BroSet .... lol

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1026 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:45:40 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yep, very nice Keyng!

* hopes for slo-fi as winning sticket cap

or a skullthulhu of course :P

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1027 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 17:53:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yep, very nice Keyng!

* hopes for slo-fi as winning sticket cap

or a skullthulhu of course
For me I'd live a Skullthulu or Keyng. Any Binge will satiate, though.

Offline mesteris

« Reply #1028 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 18:05:50 »
My board's been naked and cold for so long! Thanks Binge!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1029 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 18:06:53 »
Show Image

You are very welcome!  That is gorgeous.  Please post this everywhere that has eyes.

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1030 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 18:08:12 »
Show Image

You are very welcome!  That is gorgeous.  Please post this everywhere that has eyes.

"I" have two for you.
"I"

Offline raymogi

« Reply #1031 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 18:09:26 »
Totally forgot about this. Just checked and I didn't win :(

Surprised that I was one of the first 10 entries though lol.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1032 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 18:23:58 »

That's the Slo-Fi of my dream. I'm excited to see how it looks on a board with the set.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline fliptrik

« Reply #1033 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 18:42:13 »

Got here safe and sound! No rattling!

And this Skullthulu is freaking doooooope! Thank you, based Binge.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1034 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 19:14:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

I had no idea where it was going when it got put in there!  Thank the RNGisus

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #1035 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 19:19:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Love that skullthulu! So simple but the eyes really make it pop.

Fingers crossed for something similar  :)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1036 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 19:48:49 »
That is the exact Skullthulhu I wanted :(

Take care of him for me ... lol

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1037 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 19:49:43 »
I wanted that one, grats :o

Offline btctopre

« Reply #1038 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 19:53:30 »
the amount of times i've said jesus while reading the binge hyperfuse posts today... really loving all of the caps, and of course the stickers (set not too bad either)

keep 'em coming ya'll  :thumb:

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #1039 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 20:05:35 »
More

This is avant garde ****. It's crazy how many artisans are doing such innovative **** these days.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1040 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 20:20:19 »
A shot of 24©arat in '2Legit' already on a laptop!

Photo: Beehatch

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1041 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 20:21:52 »

Show Image

Oh, I did that 2 hours ago. I didn't have enough room without peeling off my original slo-fi sticker, but at least this one is more anatomically correct and similar to the Bradypus Three Fingered Sloth!

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #1042 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 20:21:58 »

Show Image

Binge, which one should I put on my new XPS 13 ?
I want clacks

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1043 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 20:41:27 »

Show Image

sticker of your avatar :p  Personally I like the Ork.  BOOM

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #1044 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 20:46:23 »

Show Image

sticker of your avatar :p  Personally I like the Ork.  BOOM

That would be so funny tho !

Ill see how big they are on my laptop !
I want clacks

Offline IMBoddy

« Reply #1045 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 21:54:17 »
Were Hyperfuse set buyers/ raffle winners prioritized for a hyperfuse color cap?

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #1046 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:01:24 »
Thanks for the sale mang, excited about the stickers :D

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1047 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:12:27 »
Were Hyperfuse set buyers/ raffle winners prioritized for a hyperfuse color cap?

I'm not sure how that could happen when every cap I made for this sale is hyperfuse themed.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1048 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:20:44 »
Where are all the cool orks? I promise I'll only send a couple PM's offering stacks of cash. :P

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1049 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 22:21:27 »
Where are all the cool orks? I promise I'll only send a couple PM's offering stacks of cash. :P

I saw a pretty cool one on /r/mk