Author Topic: A Big "Thank You" to Everyone :)  (Read 2009 times)

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
A Big "Thank You" to Everyone :)
« on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 14:36:13 »
Hey guys, as some of you may know, I suffer from depression. A year ago I posted a thread on here asking for help and someone to help me sort my mind out. I was at a really low place in my life and was really close to making some very poor choices. Immediately though a bunch of people sent me PMs and comments and helped me get out of that dark place in my mind.

Recently over this past weekend and I was stuck in a hole when it comes to motivation and school and I remembered the kind messages you all sent me when I was feeling ****ty a while ago. It really helped me realize that things have gotten better since then and that I have a lot to look forward to in life. I really appreciate those kind messages you all sent me back then. They mean a lot more to me than you think. Hell, I'd bet that all of you probably forgot about that by now, but I don't blame you. It's hard thinking about unpleasant things like depression.

Anyways, this is just a long and complicated "Thanks" to those who took the effort, and the time out of their day to talk to me back in May of 2014. Just know that you've helped a lot more than you could ever imagine.

To those of you reading this that have no idea about what I'm talking about, sorry to waste your time. Just remember if you see anyone suffering from depression, take a bit of time out of your day to try and make theirs better. A little bit of effort goes a very long way!

Lastly, if anyone is feeling crummy, feel free to PM me at any time. I might not respond right away, but I will not let your messages go ignored.

TL;DR Thanks :^)

-rarar
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Re: A Big "Thank You" to Everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 15:22:43 »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 16:38:16 »
Show Image

holy crap I remember that <3
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 21 October 2015, 13:18:43 »
Show Image

It really captures my true inner beauty, doesn't it?
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 21:14:05 »
Awesome.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline Pdub

Re: A Big &quot;Thank You&quot; to Everyone :)
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 22:07:16 »
Nice!!!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 22:34:07 »
Nice!!!

Are you just spamming posts?

Offline Pdub

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 22:35:29 »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 22:39:46 »

Nice!!!

Are you just spamming posts?

Why do you think that?

Two separate posts in a row instead of editing a post:

I mentioned to my brother I wanted a leather duffle bag.  I mean I REALLY wanted one. When I was promoted at work he sent me one. It was fantastic of him to do that. It made me feel so nice he knows me so well.

My brother also did my a set of three langoile chef knives. It cost him 300$ and they are the nicest thing ever.

Super low cost posts, some off topic:

Welcome!

Nice!!!

I'm drinking PBR myself.

Repeating identical posts across threads:

MRW I miss out on this...

More
Show Image

MRW I miss out.

More
Show Image

It all just comes off spammy.