Author Topic: Hoffman Drives to Florida; or, Let's Meetup From WI to FL! (SCHEDULE POSTED)  (Read 40337 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Hoffman Drives to Florida; or, Let's Meetup From WI to FL! (SCHEDULE POSTED)
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 19:01:47 »
Chowin' on some gator with danielucf!

Offline ccarlitos2

Re: Hoffman Drives to Florida; or, Let's Meetup From WI to FL! (SCHEDULE POSTED)
« Reply #251 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 19:22:10 »
Climbing with ccarlitos

Hey its me! I had a blast climbing today and hanging out with everyone the past couple of days! Thanks for coming hoff and thank you to Heed for allowing us to chillax at his house yesterday.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
Re: Hoffman Drives to Florida; or, Let's Meetup From WI to FL! (SCHEDULE POSTED)
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 19:30:20 »
Frog legs time!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 20:29:01 »
Frog legs time!

So, we totally need to change the nashville restaurant so we can get Hoff some hot chicken

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 21:26:05 »
It was fun guys! Be safe driving Hoff and Vesp!

It was most definitely fun, albeit slightly hectic :))

I'm so very happy that I was able to meet you, LXXXIX!!! Hopefully we can see each other again soon :3

I realized that you and I have more interests than I thought!!!

I LOVE XENOGEARS! I actually own the PS1 game and it's in brand new condition along with the original strategy guide :P

Tampa = everything Vesper - confirmed

HAHAHA ~ I love you too, breh <3

I was there too. :(

You most definitely were ~ I'm so glad you were ~

I would recognize those fingers anywhere.
Such nice fingersies

HAHAHA ~ baby **** fangerz yo <3

Well very nice board Vesper

Thank you, good sir ~

In the case you're interested ~ Planning to make a new video of it soon too ~

danielucf showed up!

HAHAHAAHAHA!!! This picture is absolutely hilarious!

It's like I'm not happy with what Daniel is saying and Heed is like, "BE NICE, VESPA!"

I had a lot of fun meeting everyone today! I can't wait for tomorrow  :p :p Out on the town tomorrow is gonna be a lot of fun. After seeing everyone's collections I need to step my game up haha

You need to step up your game?? What about me? All you guys left me in the dust with all of your fancy topres and caps and custom fabs and whatnots.  ^-^

I think both of you had awesome keyboards! I loved them! I was able to try new things thanks to you guys <3

I want to thank everyone that I met in Tampa and Orlando yesterday and today <3

LXXXIX ~ Thank you for coming out! I'm also fairly new to Tampa so I had absolutely no clue what was on that side of Tampa ~ was glad to have a Tampa comrade to keep Hoff company :P Hopefully we can chill more sometime! I wanna try that Novatouch sometime ~~~ Also, I just saw that you and I have a few other common interests, so it will be cool to discuss that stuff in the future too :3

ccarlitos2 ~ I'm so glad to have met you!!! You have always been so nice to me regarding my photos and posts, and you were even nicer in person!!! I'm so very glad you enjoyed my Filco and HHKB! :P Hopefully you can find some stems too so you can mod whenever you're ready :P ALSO, those OREO BALLS, MANG. YOUR BALLS WERE SO GOOD, BRO. I'm definitely going to have to make them myselffffff. Hnnnnnggggg <3

smarmar ~ It was so awesome to have met you! You were unique compared to the other members in that I met you first in person even before meeting on GH (I think!). Hehe ~ Also, thanks to you, I was able to finally satiate my curiosity I had for the Dell Quiet Key, which I had so many times in the past was tempted to buy just to see what it felt like!!! Seriously, I don't know how many times in the past I had added that thing to my cart on ebay, and backed out. So glad to know what it actually feels like now. It really was pretty nice!

danielucf ~ I was so very happy to have finally met you after all these years!!! To finally put a face to the online communications I've had with you in the past was awesome. Thank you so very much for the awesome collection you brought to the meet today. So many nice customs and caps! Not to mention the awesome brew you brought! Thanks to you I was able to try many of the high-end boards that I haven't had the opportunity to try like the Hammer and Octagon! Dat TITANIUM SPACEBAR DOE :P

heedspantsnow ~ Dood. Bro. Sir. You are the man. I can't thank you and your family enough for having me in your wonderful home!!! The grilled sausages and that espresso were absolutely delicious too ~ <3 Thanks to you, I was able to meet up with so many amazing people in a relaxed and comfortable environment. It makes such a huge difference compared to meeting in a public area! I'm also so glad I came because the Model F is something I've wanted to try for so looooooooooooooooooong, and now I've finally tried it!!! It's definitely something that's different enough from my SSK in terms of feel that I may consider wanting to buy sometime in the future when expendable cash is available. Feeels so great to know how it feels tho!!!  Being able to actually feel and hear the switches in person is such an amazing experience, and being able to do it without having to drop considerable amounts of cash made it even better :)) :)) :)) Also, thank you for showing me your carbon fiber case! It was so cool to see something so unique and well thought out. Definitely one of the coolest DIY projects I've seen on GH. Hopefully you'll do something like that again, but no pressure! Hehe ~ Thanks again so much for everything.

Hoffman ~ I know we've been friends online for a long time now and I've seen your face so many times online but it was amazing to have seen you in person!!! Not to mention your height, mang. LOLOL!!! That moment when we unexpectedly ran into each other looking for Andy was hilarious :)) :)) :)) I know the tall-thing is getting old but man... I knew you were tall but seeing you in person was an experience in itself <3 I also wanna thank you because it's thanks to your trip that we were all able to get together like this ~ DAT MAGICAL HOFFMAN MOD POWER YO. Bringing us GH'ers together <3 I know I was able to see you for many hours on Saturday and Sunday but it still feeels like it wasn't enough!!! :( :( :( Maybe I need to take a trip to Wisconsin sometime and just chill with you :)) You still have a long ways to go for this trip tho, so I'm looking forward to your posts and seeing you meet up with others on your way up! You're awesome, mang <3 DAT HUG DOE <3<3<3

Vesper, thank you for the kind words.  You are absolutely welcome any time.  I knew you were a guru of keyboards and artisans, and had exquisite taste and skill in photography, but I was blown away by how cool and nice you are in real life.  Thoroughly enjoyed the time with you bro.

And the rest of you jokers...had a blast with all of you as well.  It's been so fun having Hoff around the house for the last couple of days.  My kids started hugging him good night last night :awwww:.  Having previously met ccarlitos and smarmar, I was anxious to see those two awesome dudes again.  And it was really great getting to know DanielUCF.  Y'all, this man knows more about beer and beer brewing than I could ever hope to!  Great fun, guys. 

Hoff, you are such a trusting guy, leaving your Keypacitor unguarded on my counter for the last 2 days....  :p :p
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #255 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 22:11:48 »
Chowin' on some gator with danielucf!

Was quite tasty, I was a little surprised when you ordered the frog legs, but glad you liked them. Thanks for spending so much time with me I had a great time.

Climbing with ccarlitos

Hey its me! I had a blast climbing today and hanging out with everyone the past couple of days! Thanks for coming hoff and thank you to Heed for allowing us to chillax at his house yesterday.

I think you have the same rock climbing shoes as me. I need to return to climbing methinks. Perhaps we can set something up. I'll be in touch.

Vesper - It was nice meeting you, next time I'm going to be in Tampa I'll let you know.

smarmar - Also very nice meeting you, hope I didn't bore you too much with beer talk. I'll let you know about the next beer fest. Also I started looking into acquiring a model m :D

heedspantsnow - Thanks for hosting and being awesome. I didn't get to talk much with you, but hopefully we can do something about that.

Basically this meetup has me looking at geekhack in a completely different way than before (In a good way, not that anything was bad before). I am very glad I was able to meet you all.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #256 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 22:21:48 »
Nashville Meetup participants please read

Just want to let yall know that I'm deaf, I'll either have a pen and paper or my tablet for people to write on.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #257 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 05:53:59 »

Nashville Meetup participants please read

Just want to let yall know that I'm deaf, I'll either have a pen and paper or my tablet for people to write on.
Write? This is a keyboard enthusiast meet up. Type! Bluetooth keyboard or something :)

Please leave more impression. I'm surprise you all go for frog legs! That's a thing?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #258 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 07:14:15 »

Since you are the tiger shark dude, does this mean that you can sense electric fields?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampullae_of_Lorenzini
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #259 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 08:26:57 »

Since you are the tiger shark dude, does this mean that you can sense electric fields?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampullae_of_Lorenzini

No, but I do have an amazing sense if touch

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #260 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 09:25:08 »
To Vesper: Thank you for your kind words! Your boards and artisans are all amazing! It was awesome to try your SSK and those 55g Vintage blacks were heavenly to type on!!! I really wanna try some lubed up Vintage blacks that are a little bit heavier.... All your Clacks and Bros made me swoon @.@

To danielucf: You sir have a most impressive collection. I wish I had gotten a chance to try some of your beer. I work at a resturant that prides itself on the beer we have. We get a lot of the local Mississippi and Southern breweries to send us kegs. My favorites being Southern Prohibition, Lucky Town, and Abita. I over heard your conversations about the beer you make and GOD do they sound divine.

To smarmar: TO TOPRE YOU COME. I loved your Dell quietkeys you brought that was an awesome looking board. Welcome to the cup rubber. Well soon. Can't wait for you to join the topre club haha good luck in your endeavours in acquiring some artisans as well!

To heedpantsnow: Thank you for letting us use your home to hang out! As always I had a lot of fun hanging out with you the past couple of days and I can't wait to try some of your espresso! The Dolch Pack you have is most impressive and I bet your son can't wait to have it as his own with that little secret attached! Let me know how your wife likes eating at Dandelion Cafe! I'm glad you enjoyed one of my favorite restaurants.

To Hoff: It was a pleasure meeting you and climbing yesterday! I'm sorry I had to duck out for dinner. The 'rents called. Next time you have to bring most of your collection! Not all of it though I bet that would be a pain. Just most of it. the flux capacitor was amazing to see in real life. I had no idea he incorporated the tritium vials in the epoxy to make it glow like that. Truly a magical thing. The timing of seeing that flux capacitor sticker on the road could not have been more perfect! Have a safe drive back to Wisconsin and lots of fun at all your stops before you get home!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 09:52:35 »
Man if you guys were meeting in Memphis, I'd totally drive over there to join you. I'm in Little Rock

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #262 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 10:53:52 »
Oh man this sounded like it was hella fun.  I miss Hoffbro and lots of guys from down south sound awesome.  Thank you all for sharing photos/stories :)
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #263 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 11:31:26 »
Oh man this sounded like it was hella fun.  I miss Hoffbro and lots of guys from down south sound awesome.  Thank you all for sharing photos/stories :)

You could totally be in nashville before hoff gets here ..

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #264 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 11:38:21 »

It looks so much fun, we gotta set something up here in PA one of these times Binge. :thumb:
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #265 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 12:04:06 »
Man if you guys were meeting in Memphis, I'd totally drive over there to join you. I'm in Little Rock

Little Rick to nashville is only 5 hours

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #266 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 12:19:35 »

Little Rock to Nashville is only 5 hours

5 hours is haul in my opinion, I believe the longest road trip I've ever taken was 6 hours but I had a week in between heading there and then back home.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #267 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 12:30:47 »

Quit being a baby and come see us!
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #268 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 12:30:53 »

Little Rick to nashville is only 5 hours

Yeah, totally do-able but last I heard it was on a Wednesday- which isn't doable :(  If it was a weekend I could swing it

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #269 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 13:34:12 »
Frog legs time!

So, we totally need to change the nashville restaurant so we can get Hoff some hot chicken

Bolton's is right across the street from my office, where we'll be meeting to car pool. They just expanded and have a much larger dining area, so if you've eaten there in the past it's much nicer.

Also across the street is The Family Wash, which has some amazing food and isn't expensive. Their Fried Green Tomato Biscuit is crazy delicious and Garage Coffee has something called a "Slingshot" (pic) that is hard to resist if you like espresso. Just sayin'.

I suppose we can take a show of hands once everyone gets here, but if you have a preference, please voice it.  :cool:

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #270 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 13:49:10 »
Frog legs time!

Bolton's is right across the street from my office, where we'll be meeting to car pool. They just expanded and have a much larger dining area, so if you've eaten there in the past it's much nicer.

Also across the street is The Family Wash, which has some amazing food and isn't expensive. Their Fried Green Tomato Biscuit is crazy delicious and Garage Coffee has something called a "Slingshot" (pic) that is hard to resist if you like espresso. Just sayin'.

I suppose we can take a show of hands once everyone gets here, but if you have a preference, please voice it.  :cool:

Family Wash works for me, honestly. Spicy isn't my thing.
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #271 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 13:50:47 »
Frog legs time!

I'd totally down for Boltons. I only recommended Flying Saucer for those that want to drink.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:06:42 »
Family Wash works for me, honestly. Spicy isn't my thing.

Thankfully you can choose your level of spice so you can get mild and maybe even plain.

I'd totally down for Boltons. I only recommended Flying Saucer for those that want to drink.

Family Wash has a full bar, so drinking is still an option.  :p

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #273 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:34:33 »
Either sounds great then. I'm just over on 2nd Ave, so the drive is minuscule.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #274 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:51:15 »

We could also do both. LOL! Appetizer at Boltons and then dinner at Family Wash.

Show Of Hands
How many people plan on showing up tomorrow. I might go ahead and get a reservation to save us a table at Family Wash. I can cancel it if folks want to do something else, but better safe than sorry.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:53:38 by mashby »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #275 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:53:46 »
BBQ in Atlanta with fohat.digs and R1N3! So goooooood...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #276 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:54:25 »
R1N3 hasn't quite figured out how cameras work.

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #277 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:55:36 »

We could also do both. LOL! Appetizer at Boltons and then dinner at Family Wash.

Show Of Hands
How many people plan on showing up tomorrow. I might go ahead and get a reservation to save us a table at Family Wash. I can cancel it if folks want to do something else, but better safe than sorry.

*Raises Hand*

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #278 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:56:32 »

Hoff...on a scale of 1-10 how badly do you hate buying clothes?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #279 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:57:18 »

Hoff...on a scale of 1-10 how badly do you hate buying clothes?

:(

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #280 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:06:27 »
Thanks to HoffmanMyster and R1N3 for a great lunch date.

Both of them were allowed to hold the pagan deity Sterculius sculpted by Mandolin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterquilinus
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline R1N3

« Reply #281 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:44:55 »
Good times!

Got half a mind to get on a megabus to Nashville tomorrow just to hang out

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #282 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:49:45 »

Show Of Hands

Ill be there (unless some bs comes up, I'm not feeling the best).

Are meeting at Center 615 at 2?

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #283 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 10:49:12 »

Show Of Hands

2pm? I'd rather meet later.

Hoff is schedule to arrive at 4pm, so I thought we were all getting together after work between 4 and 5. That's not to say that you can't stop by sooner, but I'll be working and not available until after 4.

I've booked a conference room for us to use and show off our boards, caps, switches, etc. When we're ready to head across the street, you can lockup your stuff in my office so that it's secure.

If anyone needs directions, or has an issue, you can call my mobile at 615-414-2014.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #284 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 11:11:15 »
Enjoying some coffee in east TN with Booper and scubaste!  :-*

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #285 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 11:11:21 »
"lockup your stuff in my office so that it's secure"

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #286 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 12:01:11 »

Show Of Hands

2pm? I'd rather meet later.

Hoff is schedule to arrive at 4pm, so I thought we were all getting together after work between 4 and 5. That's not to say that you can't stop by sooner, but I'll be working and not available until after 4.

I've booked a conference room for us to use and show off our boards, caps, switches, etc. When we're ready to head across the street, you can lockup your stuff in my office so that it's secure.

If anyone needs directions, or has an issue, you can call my mobile at 615-414-2014.

Glad I saw this. The op says 'arriving at 2pm cst', so I figured that's when we were getting together

EDIT: was mixing up the 14 line and 16 line.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 13:01:44 »
Can't believe you guys are just 100mi away from me now that I'm in HSV.  Too bad work is why I'm here. :(

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #288 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 13:02:57 »
You lucky dude.  That's the place to be in the city.  I studied there and lived off of Acklen Ave, which wasn't far from the action, but not in the middle of it like you are.  :eek:

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #289 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 13:04:59 »
It's certainly got its perks. The traffic is awful, but you can't expect any less from such a fast growing city.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #290 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 13:15:01 »
"lockup your stuff in my office so that it's secure"

Heh heh.  :))

Can't believe you guys are just 100mi away from me now that I'm in HSV.  Too bad work is why I'm here. :(

Rocket Town! You are just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from us. Sorry you can't make it.

If you ever find yourself up on Smashville, give me a shout.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #291 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 13:19:00 »
Since you guys are in Nashville, I ran into this Filco Majestouch 2 for $80 while looking for something else:
http://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/5365099968.html

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #293 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 13:21:21 »
Since you guys are in Nashville, I ran into this Filco Majestouch 2 for $80 while looking for something else:

<3 PM'd him.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #294 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 15:57:18 »
Just got here. Sitting in my car until 4

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #295 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 19:37:42 »
Had a great time hanging with tigersharkdude, incredigasmic, and mashby today. Thank you guys all so much for making this stop happen and not crumble into a disorganized mess. Much appreciated.  :)

We are now enjoying this INSANE meal. Holy hell this is so good.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #296 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 20:19:56 »

<3 PM'd him.
Sweet!  He a member on here or did you mean email?

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #297 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 20:29:16 »
Had a great time hanging with tigersharkdude, incredigasmic, and mashby today. Thank you guys all so much for making this stop happen and not crumble into a disorganized mess. Much appreciated.  :)

We are now enjoying this INSANE meal. Holy hell this is so good.
That dish with egg looks so delicious. What is it called?

Offline scubaste

« Reply #298 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 20:32:50 »
Enjoying some coffee in east TN with Booper and scubaste!  :-*

It was a great time, and the coffee wasn't too shabby either. I'm looking forward to meeting more of you Geekhackers in the future.
And I found out Hoffman likes frisky dingo too... among other interesting tidbits.  ;D  Fun stuff!

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #299 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 10:11:08 »

<3 PM'd him.
Sweet!  He a member on here or did you mean email?

PM'd him on Craigslist