Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1364514 times)

Offline Unforgivable

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #1450 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 14:22:56 »
Okay. That black on pink is doing my head in. Do you still have spares (in general, not just the P/B) for sale or are they all spoken for at this point?

I still have a few of each left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAM! Message sent!  :thumb:

Do I need to fill out the form again after I pay for the list I sent you, Bunny?

Also, for those that will pay a little extra to have the revised sliders shipped when they arrive, will we have the option to add more sliders to our purchase? (I was just curious about this).

Thanks for your time and for all your hard work. I'm hyped! I can't wait!  ;D Woot!

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #1451 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 14:38:04 »
Okay. That black on pink is doing my head in. Do you still have spares (in general, not just the P/B) for sale or are they all spoken for at this point?

Haha that's exactly how I felt! I have an order in for orange and black but that pink and black is way too tempting!

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1452 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 16:13:08 »
Black and pink is looking insane

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #1453 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 16:49:21 »
Now the real question is, do I add a red and black set to my already ordered red and white as well as pink and black, just to mix all of them into a wonderful JTK cluster?

I think I'm down.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline Soraie

« Reply #1454 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 16:54:26 »
Reserve a black and red for me thanks!! xD

Jokes aside: Do you have any idea on pricing for the black and red set? It's going to be beautiful mixed with white and red!! My three favorite colors to have together!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1455 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 19:26:47 »
some very quick and dirty pics guys

Show Image

Show Image

im heading to a gig tonight shortly so super rushed these together to get something out to you guys visually

tomorrow i will have proper pics of the sets and various combinations

we also have a secret not so secret set in extremely limited quantities i will post pics of tomorrow and have for sale on a first come first serve basis, only for people who already have sophomore orders

packing of orders will also start tomorrow and ill document the entire process for you good folks

Hot DAMN, Bunny you've stiffened my resolve in getting these babies.

Can't wait for even MORE money shots of what you have inside your premises (hope that didn't sound dirty).

You've done us all proud here BunnyLake, certainly a far better outcome of decent keys done right, even though it took a long time to get here.  Looking forward to more postings from you but don't you have to enjoy your Chrissy break soon?

Nothing worse than being forced to work over Christmas, that is my miserable job to do since I'll be working 24/7 - 366 days a year (2016).  Don't go down my path, it's very lonely and fraught with numerous dangers.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1456 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 19:43:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

im heading to a gig tonight shortly so super rushed these together to get something out to you guys visually

we also have a secret not so secret set in extremely limited quantities i will post pics of tomorrow and have for sale on a first come first serve basis, only for people who already have sophomore orders

packing of orders will also start tomorrow and ill document the entire process for you good folks

Hot DAMN, Bunny you've stiffened my resolve in getting these babies.

Can't wait for even MORE money shots of what you have inside your premises (hope that didn't sound dirty).

You've done us all proud here BunnyLake, certainly a far better outcome of decent keys done right, even though it took a long time to get here.  Looking forward to more postings from you but don't you have to enjoy your Chrissy break soon?

Nothing worse than being forced to work over Christmas, that is my miserable job to do since I'll be working 24/7 - 366 days a year (2016).  Don't go down my path, it's very lonely and fraught with numerous dangers.

Stiffened a bit more than your resolve, I'd bet ... ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #1457 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 21:33:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome, my Sophomore sets are going on my 40% percent boards when I receive them.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1458 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 03:20:53 »
ok guys im up and on for the day

last chance for anyone to get extras and for them to go out during the original buy

heres a quick rundown of the day ahead

gonna take better shots of the keys for everyone now, so if anyone wants to see anything specifically, please post in this thread asking for it asap

then gonna do a bit of admin stuff, checking i havent missed any recent address changes etc, catch up on pms about the buy etc

then packing will start

now the site is set up for these to be shipped from the US rather than the uk, so what will happen is once i have packed your order, you will get a shipping notification, this does not mean your order has been dropped off, im just gonna get my head down and pack all the orders, once they are all packed, i will then drop them off to the post office, my guess would be ill need to drop them down in 4 batches given just how big in size this amount of stuff is gonna be when packed

when you get a shipping notification, please at that time check the address and info is correct etc as there will still be time to make changes if people are fast

ill post pics of packing progress etc as im doing

one last thing to note is, there were a few legends where the orange seemed a little less vibrant than the other keys, jtk instantly reran those when we spotted them and has shipped them to me, and they are running 3 or 4 days behind the main shipment, so everyone with a black orange set, you will receive some duplicate keys, so if you notice a couple of your keys seem a slightly duller orange, there will be replacements still with the rest of your keys
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Jumie

« Reply #1459 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 03:28:08 »
I bought through pm/email. Will I get shipping notification too sir?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1460 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 03:30:08 »

No only orders made on the site will

Did you fill out the extras order form?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1461 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 03:54:59 »
ok nice pics are just not working out for me today so ill move on from that for now in favour of progressing with packing but if anyone wants to see anything specific post here and ill get it done

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1462 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 03:59:59 »
For the very few that managed to snag a set with Deluxe spacebar kit during first few minutes of launch, will those orders receive any extra goodies? It appears the novelty spacebars are a regular item for base orders now.

Excited for the sets to start shipping out! 
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1463 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 04:01:29 »
For the very few that managed to snag a set with Deluxe spacebar kit during first few minutes of launch, will those orders receive any extra goodies? It appears the novelty spacebars are a regular item for base orders now.

Excited for the sets to start shipping out!

there are plenty of extras included

Offline oatsbagotes

« Reply #1464 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 04:17:17 »
Very excited to receive these, thanks Bunny for bringing us these sets at a great price and the hard work to get them out to everyone!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1465 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 04:44:11 »
ok apparently i cant even mark things as shipped now on the site with the way we have the shipping labels baked in

ive just hit up cody so hopefully he can throw up a quick fix for me when he wakes up

in other news, first few orders are packed

Offline Jumie

« Reply #1466 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 04:57:54 »

Yes I did..

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1467 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 04:58:19 »

Yes I did..

great thanks sir

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1468 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 05:01:05 »
Do I have to fill out the form if I ordered Last Minute (less than 2 weeks ago)?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1469 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 05:02:29 »
Do I have to fill out the form if I ordered Last Minute (less than 2 weeks ago)?

if you could that would help me a bunch, just keeps everything together for me and all in one place

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1470 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 05:37:16 »

if you could that would help me a bunch, just keeps everything together for me and all in one place
Done!

Offline takonic

« Reply #1471 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 06:28:31 »
on the site, I went to check my order. I get "500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong." .

will I be getting the shipping notification there or in an email?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1472 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 06:30:01 »
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong." .

Dm me your order number I can send you your order details

Offline takonic

« Reply #1473 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 06:58:28 »

not sure what DM is, but PM'd

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1474 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 07:02:04 »

replied

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1475 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 07:22:00 »
Is the ctrlalt.io site messed up for all of these older orders?

I think there was an alternate login address to use that was posted at some point.

I ordered orange and black with extra blanks and extra space bars.

Also had quite a few slider orders but I've filled out all the forms for those so far.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1476 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 07:26:12 »
Is the ctrlalt.io site messed up for all of these older orders?

I think there was an alternate login address to use that was posted at some point.

I ordered orange and black with extra blanks and extra space bars.

Also had quite a few slider orders but I've filled out all the forms for those so far.

sophomore orders are fine

there are a couple with errors for users which are caused by something to do with transferring over the user accounts, it is a kinda rare bug cody knows about but isnt fixed yet, however i can access all orders to confirm any relevant info etc

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #1477 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 07:28:02 »

"Not sure what DM is"

m8...

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1478 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 07:28:58 »
Random question, are there spacebar kits and windowed blanks for the black/pink set? idk if they were ever offered
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1479 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 07:30:55 »
Random question, are there spacebar kits and windowed blanks for the black/pink set? idk if they were ever offered

i believe they were produced and that i just picked them up as extras but i havent opened my seperate package yet so ill let you know when i do

also

im about a 100 orders packed so far

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1480 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 08:21:23 »
Out of?
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1481 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 08:24:26 »
Out of?

A lot

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #1482 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 09:52:17 »
I ordered during the intial CTRLALT sale last year but have since changed my address and added mods to my order. Tym was kind enough to update everything on the back-end but I still get the error message. Is there anyway to verify my order is updated? Not trying to be a pain just figured it would be easier now than later.

Thanks for all you do, guys!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1483 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 10:20:39 »
I ordered during the intial CTRLALT sale last year but have since changed my address and added mods to my order. Tym was kind enough to update everything on the back-end but I still get the error message. Is there anyway to verify my order is updated? Not trying to be a pain just figured it would be easier now than later.

Thanks for all you do, guys!

of course just shoot me your order number via pm and i can bring it up for you

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1484 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 10:23:19 »
im at about 200 packed

i was gonna pack em all before starting shipping, but i may drop a batch off tomorrow morning as i have to run some errands first thing, ill update here if i do

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1485 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 10:39:53 »

Got a very limited amount of this set available

Black and deep red

Comes with 6 spacebars, 1800 support, full ansi + tsangan, lots of extras etc

Set is $ 70 and available to anyone with a sophomore order

Drop me a pm if you would like one

Sorry for rubbish iPhone pic

Offline blighty

« Reply #1486 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 10:44:07 »
Show Image

Black and deep red

PM'd earlier for black/red set to add to my order.  Thanks!
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1487 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 10:45:52 »
Show Image

Black and deep red

replied thanks

Offline blighty

« Reply #1488 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 10:56:10 »
Show Image

Black and deep red

replied thanks

Paid and thanks again!
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #1489 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 10:58:32 »
Show Image

Black and deep red

PM'd, thanks Bunny  :thumb:

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #1490 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 11:39:08 »
Show Image

Black and deep red

PM'd, hope I made it!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1491 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 11:40:53 »
Everyone who messaged me pre this post got a set, but that's all of em from me

I'll get back to everyone properly once I've fed and bathed the kid

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1492 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 11:50:50 »
Show Image

Black and deep red

That is definitely my favorite set so far.  Reminds me of the Sancuary set (one of my favorite sets ever).  Can't wait to see this one out in the wild. 

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1493 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 12:08:06 »
Show Image

Black and deep red

dat board tho
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1494 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 13:12:10 »
Show Image

Black and deep red

dat board tho

Board bros

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1495 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 18:42:12 »
ok nice pics are just not working out for me today so ill move on from that for now in favour of progressing with packing but if anyone wants to see anything specific post here and ill get it done

Please include some more 'detailed' rear-end shots (which is much loved) of the Sophmore's because that would be nice to ogle at.

Remember that Geekhack is a forum for demented key-cap pervs wanting to see the unusual and depraved stuff, which only you can deliver here Bunny  8) .

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1496 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 02:53:45 »
Geekhack is a forum for demented key-cap pervs wanting to see the unusual and depraved stuff
That should be the site's slogan.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1497 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 03:29:59 »
Geekhack is a forum for demented key-cap pervs wanting to see the unusual and depraved stuff
That should be the site's slogan.

+1  100%
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1498 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 05:35:28 »
87 orders being dropped off tonthe post office today, it's all I could fit in the ****ty rental car they gave me

Still waiting on a fix to the site to be deployed to send out notifications

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1499 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 06:09:30 »
87 orders being dropped off tonthe post office today, it's all I could fit in the ****ty rental car they gave me

Still waiting on a fix to the site to be deployed to send out notifications

Thanks for all your hard work Bunz

Have a great Christmas and New Years!