Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1365064 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #1400 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 13:21:30 »
I hate it when errors get pointed out then I can never unsee them. :(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1401 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 13:24:08 »
is it just me or is the Pg Dn extremely raised compared to the Pg Up or is that cap just a different profile then R4.
Looks like an improperly aligned legend to me.

7 keys were rerun since those sets shipped last week, and are refinished and correct in our sets and being forwarded separately to the Chinese users shortly

As it didn't delay our sets at all it wasn't worth mentioning prior to this

I'd advise people wait and see the actual sets that we receive before making critiques

I will note that esc,~ and tab are not standard cherry style, but this is not meant to be a gmk replica and has never claimed to be

That being said I'm working on having those changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1402 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 13:31:29 »
And if there are errors jtk has been fantastic at working with me to rectify them

The sets are in the county so I'll have nice shots for everyone asap

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #1403 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 14:48:42 »
I'm beyond excited for these! The red on white coca cola space bar is fantastic. Everything is beautiful!! Keep up the great work Bunny/JTK, I'm super stoked to try out cherry profile for the first time :)

Offline legendami

« Reply #1404 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 15:04:38 »
What's up with the sliders? Are the new ones in yet?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1405 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 15:23:51 »
Also wondering about the sliders, are the faulty ones still planned to ship before the fixed ones, and will they ship before Christmas as I would of hoped they could be.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1406 on: Sun, 18 December 2016, 18:56:03 »
The sets are in the county so I'll have nice shots for everyone asap

PLEASE provide the ever required Money-shots here on GH Central.  We salivate for another eye full of your luscious Sophomore Sets  :o .

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1407 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 01:34:37 »
What's up with the sliders? Are the new ones in yet?

I post the latest updates in this thread so if you ever wanna find out what's going on with them just take a look through my recent posts

The short version is though the fault was found, and some samples of the new revision are on the way, once I have received and approved them, the new ones will be run and shipped right away, so that will be the current update until I post pictures of the received new samples shortly

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1408 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 04:02:23 »
is it just me or is the Pg Dn extremely raised compared to the Pg Up or is that cap just a different profile then R4.
I'd advise people wait and see the actual sets that we receive before making critiques
We are indeed patiently waiting for the final product to arrive. Commenting a picture is far from making negative critiques in any way.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1409 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 04:06:04 »
We are indeed patiently waiting for the final product to arrive. Commenting a picture is far from making negative critiques in any way.

I'm not moaning about people commenting, just saying that the picture people are commenting on is not the final revision of the set, I also want to make clear I'm also not saying there won't be any errors, but just to wait and see when our final sets arrive, at which point we can look at any issues and get them corrected

They are in the country, right now it's looking like estimated Wednesday delivery

Offline getf

• In Rod We Trust
« Reply #1410 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 08:43:30 »

I will note that esc,~ and tab are not standard cherry style, but this is not meant to be a gmk replica and has never claimed to be

That being said I'm working on having those changed

Thanks for the feedback on this!  :thumb:
Hoping for a US January delivery date!

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #1411 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 09:25:31 »

I'm not moaning about people commenting, just saying that the picture people are commenting on is not the final revision of the set, I also want to make clear I'm also not saying there won't be any errors, but just to wait and see when our final sets arrive, at which point we can look at any issues and get them corrected

They are in the country, right now it's looking like estimated Wednesday delivery

Awesome I look forward to seeing mine. This will be my 4 JTK set. And can't wait to see another improvement in a great brand of keysets  :thumb:
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1412 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 10:09:34 »
Any rough estimation of the package size/type and weight that we're gonna receive?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1413 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 11:27:00 »
Any rough estimation of the package size/type and weight that we're gonna receive?

Not really sure what you are asking

7 large boxes were sent to me and ive posted them here prior to them shipping

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #1414 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 12:05:58 »

Think he's asking the size of the package that will be sent to him from you, once you receive the sets.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1415 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 12:07:34 »

Think he's asking the size of the package that will be sent to him from you, once you receive the sets.

That would be dependent on the size of the order, I'd package it appropriately to the order

Offline takonic

« Reply #1416 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 13:57:47 »

total noob when it comes to keycaps, what is actually different about standard cherry style? :eek: I didn't even know that there was a difference! I'm too used to owning generic or gaming keyboards in the past  :-[

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1417 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 14:01:32 »

That would be dependent on the size of the order, I'd package it appropriately to the order
What deleonhle said. I forgot to mention. It's one full set for me.

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #1418 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 21:24:45 »

when I received JTK Stormtrooper a long time ago, mine came in a medium sized bubble mailer. 

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1419 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 21:38:09 »

total noob when it comes to keycaps, what is actually different about standard cherry style? :eek: I didn't even know that there was a difference! I'm too used to owning generic or gaming keyboards in the past  :-[

There is cherry profile which refers to the actual shape of the keycaps and there are cherry legends which is what appears on the keycap

Bunny is saying that the JTK tilde/~ and Esc legends are not identical with Cherry/GMK

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1420 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 23:51:15 »

when I received JTK Stormtrooper a long time ago, mine came in a medium sized bubble mailer.

Yeah, bunz usually ships in the bubble mailers so I think its safe to say these will come in one too :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1421 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 06:40:54 »

Yeah, bunz usually ships in the bubble mailers so I think its safe to say these will come in one too :)
Ts
I have some very special padded mailers for single sets, and then small medium and large boxes where appropriate

Also just paid a huge vat bill to FedEx on the sets and delivery confirmed for tomorrow

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #1422 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 11:26:16 »

Ts
I have some very special padded mailers for single sets, and then small medium and large boxes where appropriate

Also just paid a huge vat bill to FedEx on the sets and delivery confirmed for tomorrow

Merry Christmas to me

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1423 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 11:52:53 »

Ts

Merry Christmas to me

Me too, gonna be so glad to have this out the way and in everyone's hands

Offline ixtopolis

« Reply #1424 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 19:07:41 »
could anyone who has ordered any sliders please fill this out

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSell3CjsVZ1RyvEIk_VyH1WtRfvUloU-TLGgQHP-2XnDPS-QQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

and when you have please feel free to quote this post and say you have, so that this post gets bumped and gets the attention it needs, over the next few hours itll also be posted on twitter and instagram

I'm way late to the buy but also in for 2 sets of sliders.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #1425 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 00:05:25 »
In for a set of sliders (filled out the form)

LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1426 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 06:01:53 »
It's in the delivery vehicle, should be with me any hour now

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1427 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 06:06:04 »
 We need a NORAD tracker for the shipment :P
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1428 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 08:20:09 »

Offline joey

« Reply #1429 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 08:20:39 »
Show Image

oh lord

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1430 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 09:04:06 »
Hype! I can't wait!

Sending a PM to remind you about the spacebars Bunny! Also filled the forms out a few pages back. Apologies for the delay!

Thanks again for running this, you rock!

Offline polentA

• Formerly withoutrulers
  • GMK plz
« Reply #1431 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 09:58:43 »
Something's happening! Thanks for all your hard work and communication Bunny. This one has been a long time in the making, but it's going to be well worth the wait.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1432 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:04:08 »
some very quick and dirty pics guys

im heading to a gig tonight shortly so super rushed these together to get something out to you guys visually

tomorrow i will have proper pics of the sets and various combinations

we also have a secret not so secret set in extremely limited quantities i will post pics of tomorrow and have for sale on a first come first serve basis, only for people who already have sophomore orders

packing of orders will also start tomorrow and ill document the entire process for you good folks

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1433 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:09:08 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

im heading to a gig tonight shortly so super rushed these together to get something out to you guys visually

we also have a secret not so secret set in extremely limited quantities i will post pics of tomorrow and have for sale on a first come first serve basis, only for people who already have sophomore orders

packing of orders will also start tomorrow and ill document the entire process for you good folks

Can't wait Bunny. They look really good so far.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1434 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:10:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

OH MY GOD!

It's happening!!! Even though I just bought-in last minute I've been following this since I joined GH in April. I'm glad that I got the opportunity to join now... THAT PINK & BLACK IS SEX

I'm hyped to see the limited set... but I won't buy one even if I had the chance... this year was too rough in terms of keyboard purchases already.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1435 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:11:09 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

OH MY GOD!

It's happening!!! Even though I just bought-in last minute I've been following this since I joined GH in April. I'm glad that I got the opportunity to join now... THAT PINK & BLACK IS SEX

I'm hyped to see the limited set... but I won't buy one even if I had the chance... this year was too rough in terms of keyboard purchases already.

the first year always is sir

id like to say it gets better

but........

Offline Saiph

« Reply #1436 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:16:45 »

What a tease. Hope I manage to be here when you post it :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1437 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:17:52 »

Less teasing

we really liked how the red and black beta sets came out, so we ran off a limited number during the production run in a slightly deeper red, came out great in person, full pics and details tomorrow

« Last Edit: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:19:51 by BunnyLake »

Offline Saiph

« Reply #1438 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:23:30 »
Niiice

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #1439 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:41:09 »

Less teasing

Show Image

we really liked how the red and black beta sets came out, so we ran off a limited number during the production run in a slightly deeper red, came out great in person, full pics and details tomorrow

Dammit, I thought I was done.

Offline LDobler

« Reply #1440 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 10:53:43 »
Damn, I love limited stuff, my wallet doesn't  :confused:

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1441 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 11:09:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

OH MY GOD!

the first year always is sir

id like to say it gets better

but........

I know :'( . But if I somehow find enough free time I'll complete the cycle and make a GB for my own custom keyboard design in the next 2 years, haha.

I'm also glad I'm not a fan of Red and Black, so the limited set doesn't tempt me at all :D

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #1442 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 12:10:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

OMG that black on pink! Must have!

Offline zRobbie

« Reply #1443 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 12:18:46 »
Wow they look great! Will they ship within the next week to us? Or are you holding off for a little while?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1444 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 12:41:56 »
Wow they look great! Will they ship within the next week to us? Or are you holding off for a little while?

Not holding off at all, other than christmas obligations, so aside from Saturday Sunday and Monday I'll be working constantly on it and posting constant updates here as I go

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1445 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 12:42:25 »
Okay. That black on pink is doing my head in. Do you still have spares (in general, not just the P/B) for sale or are they all spoken for at this point?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1446 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 12:49:05 »
Okay. That black on pink is doing my head in. Do you still have spares (in general, not just the P/B) for sale or are they all spoken for at this point?

I still have a few of each left

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1447 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 12:53:00 »

Awcruuud. I'll PM you in a few, Bunny.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1448 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 13:27:52 »

Aww geez. I'll take a set too please, Bunny! Pm-ing you! (:

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1449 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 13:29:29 »
Show Image

The delivery boy surely earned his tip.

That [Ctrl]Alt enter key is outstanding.