Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1364534 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Wow.... after a year of waiting for my first set of caps i can say these are amazing.... The complaints about some lettering being thicker than others is blown a bit out of proportion. There's some disparity but honestly i wouldn't have noticed if noone had said anything. Thank you very much Bunny & JTK!

(Attachment Link)

Thanks so much for posting and I'm really glad you aren't disappointed with your set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
I also have a ton of spares for the novelty spacebars, I'll pop them up for sale once I've cleared the last little batch of extras on the cheap and give priority to anyone that has already purchased a keyset, I have roughly 100 assorted ones give or take

Where would you sell these novelty spacebars? I definitely buy  a Coca-Cola one if u had the chance!

Also, I sent you a PM regarding my extra order, just a heads up  :D

Most likely via this thread

As for pms, I plan on attacking them tonight

Offline RubenMcNoobin

I also have a ton of spares for the novelty spacebars, I'll pop them up for sale once I've cleared the last little batch of extras on the cheap and give priority to anyone that has already purchased a keyset, I have roughly 100 assorted ones give or take

Where would you sell these novelty spacebars? I definitely buy  a Coca-Cola one if u had the chance!

Also, I sent you a PM regarding my extra order, just a heads up  :D

Most likely via this thread

As for pms, I plan on attacking them tonight

Sounds bueno, I'll definitely keep an eye out for a reply once I'm off work later - Thanks for keeping up with us all!

Silenced Novatouch           K70 RGB          Magicforce-68

Offline Jeu

Wow.... after a year of waiting for my first set of caps i can say these are amazing.... The complaints about some lettering being thicker than others is blown a bit out of proportion. There's some disparity but honestly i wouldn't have noticed if noone had said anything. Thank you very much Bunny & JTK!

(Attachment Link)
cant wait to get my red and white set in! As I type on Debut :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Got my caps today, haven't had a chance to look over them yet but they are here. :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Got my caps today, haven't had a chance to look over them yet but they are here. :D

great news sir, hope they live up to your expectations

Offline fanman888

90% of extras shipped. Would my order be in there? :P

These next few weeks are going to be so damn exciting. JTK Sophomore is shipping, LeandreN is shipping, and ETF Bee and Barb is shipping. Great start :)

It's all thanks to Bunny and other members/artists of the community that we get all these wicked stuff planned.  :cool:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
It's all thanks to Bunny and other members/artists of the community that we get all these wicked stuff planned.  8)

Without these people I suspect the Mechanical Keyboard Industry would be far worse off.

Forget about specially designed keyboards that would not exist as well and also the trust of this community that values honesty above the greed for money and manipulation.

Everywhere else you see the negatives of Selfish Industries gouging the innocent except here in this place.  Sure you get the odd tosser wanting thousands for his special keyboard but they are far too few to even worry about.  What matters are the items that everyone can afford because they will instill an excitement for mechanical keyboards, simply due to the people here that enable this fascination for this type of input device.

Long Live Geekhack and all those that Visit, Design and Provide Here  :thumb: .

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
Thanks for putting up with my multiple PMs about sliders, bunny. Cheers!

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
90% of extras shipped. Would my order be in there? :P

These next few weeks are going to be so damn exciting. JTK Sophomore is shipping, LeandreN is shipping, and ETF Bee and Barb is shipping. Great start :)

It's all thanks to Bunny and other members/artists of the community that we get all these wicked stuff planned.  :cool:

Woho!!

Offline dundar

Are any of the sliders still left? Very interested in them.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Are any of the sliders still left? Very interested in them.

They are indeed

I started going through my pms yesterday and did a pretty big chunk of them

Offline Korseir

I sent you a pm so reserve one for me please good sir :)

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
Is it still possible to get some Costar stabilizer inserts?
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
Haven't been following the thread. What's the latest on sliders and how do we know if we are part of the remaining 10%?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Haven't been following the thread. What's the latest on sliders and how do we know if we are part of the remaining 10%?

The OP is updated with slider info and the last ten percent of extras orders will go out sometime between tomorrow and Friday

If you ordered very recently chances are you are in that 10 percent other than a couple larger orders where I needed to order appropriate sized boxes, shipping this buy decimated my stockpile of packing supplies

Offline punksinatra

• Random Stuff
What extras are available?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Everything but the orange set

Offline punksinatra

• Random Stuff
Everything but the orange set

Damn it and I was hoping for that set.. Thank Bunny let me check the other colors and try to decide

Offline pomk

Is it still possible to get some Costar stabilizer inserts?
This!

Offline afrokobe

I ordered an extra, will my paypal update once shipped or should I send you a pm?

Offline fanman888

The OP is updated with slider info and the last ten percent of extras orders will go out sometime between tomorrow and Friday

If you ordered very recently chances are you are in that 10 percent other than a couple larger orders where I needed to order appropriate sized boxes, shipping this buy decimated my stockpile of packing supplies

Just to confirm, extras don't get a shipping notification or tracking correct? Thanks for the hard work bunny!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
quick update folks, ive just been through and confirmed my extras order sheet, and everything on it has now been either dropped off or is now packed and will be dropped off at my earliest convenience this week

if you have an extras order and for any reason have not filled out that form, please do so to make sure nothing is missed

assuming everyone has filled out the form, we will be fully shipped out no later than friday and then itll just be dealing with any missing or damaged keys and we can call this good

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
quick update folks, ive just been through and confirmed my extras order sheet, and everything on it has now been either dropped off or is now packed and will be dropped off at my earliest convenience this week

if you have an extras order and for any reason have not filled out that form, please do so to make sure nothing is missed

assuming everyone has filled out the form, we will be fully shipped out no later than friday and then itll just be dealing with any missing or damaged keys and we can call this good

just in case anyone needs it

here is that form again

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwo-ZDGFkX8kkyZMPRHw75f-WoqQrqX4rwmULCBe86RpEzCw/viewform

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
Is there a way to verify that you did?  I'm pretty sure I did for both of my orders, but I can't remember for sure on my last order.

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
^
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Is there a way to verify that you did?  I'm pretty sure I did for both of my orders, but I can't remember for sure on my last order.

Pm me the details and I'll check them against the form

Offline Korseir

am i missing the link to purchase the slider or is it just available through PMs only?

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
am i missing the link to purchase the slider or is it just available through PMs only?

Just PM Bunny and he'll give you the details
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

Just be courteous to BunnyLake and let him know what you want.

He will make sure you get them  :thumb: .

Offline Korseir

gotcha :D

Offline Saiph

Got one of my orders today. Don't have a board for it atm but they look and feel great individually!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Got one of my orders today. Don't have a board for it atm but they look and feel great individually!

great to hear

hope you enjoy them

<3

Offline zenless

Got my set the other day in USA. Orange on black. Looking forward to my extras order arriving! Also bummed i missed the red on black sets.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Got my set the other day in USA. Orange on black. Looking forward to my extras order arriving! Also bummed i missed the red on black sets.

i think i have 3-4 left

if you still want one on friday lemme know and ill know for sure

Offline JDragon

i think i have 3-4 left

if you still want one on friday lemme know and ill know for sure

PMing.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
Red & white set came in today  :) I can post pictures tomorrow. Do we still get the faulty sliders if we filled the form to have them separately? Mine didn't come in my package.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
Cannot wait to get my sets :)

Offline Blek

Will the sliders eventually be sold somewhere on a consistent basis or are these a special order group buy deal? I'd love to buy a couple sets now but won't be able to afford them for a few weeks due to recent group buys :/

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Mine was a kind of PM order very soon after the sale ended (yes, Rowdy missed another sale) - hopefully shipped :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Mine was a kind of PM order very soon after the sale ended (yes, Rowdy missed another sale) - hopefully shipped :D

Did you fill out the extras form sir

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Red & white set came in today  :) I can post pictures tomorrow. Do we still get the faulty sliders if we filled the form to have them separately? Mine didn't come in my package.

Yes indeed I packed all of those last night for the people that requested

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Will the sliders eventually be sold somewhere on a consistent basis or are these a special order group buy deal? I'd love to buy a couple sets now but won't be able to afford them for a few weeks due to recent group buys :/

I'll have some in a few weeks for you

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Cannot wait to get my sets :)

Me too brother man

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Er, no, sorry.

I'd forgotten how I'd ordered until you said all notifications had been sent out, and I hadn't received one.

So I looked back through PMs and found that I ordered it on 07-Dec-2015 via PM and paid via PayPal.

Do I still need to fill in the extras form, even though it was an order made when the GB was still (maybe) open?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

Er, no, sorry.

I'd forgotten how I'd ordered until you said all notifications had been sent out, and I hadn't received one.

So I looked back through PMs and found that I ordered it on 07-Dec-2015 via PM and paid via PayPal.

Do I still need to fill in the extras form, even though it was an order made when the GB was still (maybe) open?

Yeah it's for any order not made on the site so that way all addresses and details were confirmed before shipment

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Er, no, sorry.

Yeah it's for any order not made on the site so that way all addresses and details were confirmed before shipment

Oops, my bad :-[

With humble apologies, form has been submitted :)

Offline fanman888

Pm me the details and I'll check them against the form

PM'ing

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

Er, no, sorry.

No apology needed I'll get it packed and shipped on Friday

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Er, no, sorry.

No apology needed I'll get it packed and shipped on Friday

Many thanks, kind sir :)