Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1364506 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Many thanks, kind sir :)

It's BunnyLake here, if Jesus can walk on water then Bunny can deliver any key-caps around the globe in record time  :thumb: .

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
Really enjoying my set so far! The Q legend on my set has two spots poking out, but I don't mind. I should've bought more  :p thanks for running this gb, Bunny.

157905-0
157907-1
157912-2
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 January 2017, 11:13:27 by mason »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Really enjoying my set so far! The Q legend on my set has two spots poking out, but I don't mind. I should've bought more  :p thanks for running this gb, Bunny.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I'll get you a replacement q sent out when I do the replacements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I'll get you a replacement q sent out when I do the replacements

Sweet, thanks  :thumb:

Offline Jeu

If I took over an original GB order and had the address changed through CtrlAlt ticket/Tym I don't need the extras form for that order correct?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
If I took over an original GB order and had the address changed through CtrlAlt ticket/Tym I don't need the extras form for that order correct?

Correct however it's the original purchaser who would get the shipping notification, and there responsibility to make sure it gets to the new buyer, as it's an order on there account they can change the address on the order at any time

But if you send me the order number I can check in to it this evening for you

Offline osxoep

If only JTK made UK ISO keys :(
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

ill be working on it sir

Offline Vigrith

ill be working on it sir

That reminds me, this has probably been answered before elsewhere but I'm new to JTK so I'm actually not aware - where are the keys manufactured if you don't mind my asking?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

ill be working on it sir

That reminds me, this has probably been answered before elsewhere but I'm new to JTK so I'm actually not aware - where are the keys manufactured if you don't mind my asking?

China

Offline Vigrith

China

Roger! I appreciate the quick response as always.

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

ill be working on it sir

=O awesome

Are you planning on doing iso extras to add to these sets? I bought a couple anyway as I have a mix of iso and ansi boards.

Offline jinhan108

Hi Bunny, wondering if shipment tracking notifications have been sent out yet? Am not sure if my order was held by customs or not. Have submitted a support request via the ctrlalt website as well. Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Hi Bunny, wondering if shipment tracking notifications have been sent out yet? Am not sure if my order was held by customs or not. Have submitted a support request via the ctrlalt website as well. Thanks!

They have not, honestly it may take me the best part of several weeks for that, I have roughly 750 individual receipts to go through and each has to be matched to orders using nothing but the first part of a zip code, it would take me longer per tracking to add it to the site than it would to sort, pack, wait in line at the post office and ship an order

This isn't ideal I know, but the site isn't set up in such a way to ship from the UK, and the UK postal system isn't set up in such a way that it's useful for anyone

This group buy was due to be shipped from the states and shipping was charged accordingly, for almost every order I ended up paying 3-4 times what was charged for postage

In almost all cases the item will arrive before tracking, however in the instances where an item is missing or held up or lost we will have that to fall back on, and ill replace every order that doesn't show 28 days from tomorrow which is when the last of all the packages will be shipped

In that 28 days I'm gonna get the gh60 group buy cranked out, and allow enough time for people to check there sets and report any missing or damaged keys and allow enough time for any slow moving orders to arrive, and then when that 28 days is up be able to sort everything out all at one time and get a nice neat line under this gb

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Have the sliders from JTK Debut shipped yet?

I haven't been around too much recently so I may have missed an update since the form in November.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ

I haven't been around too much recently so I may have missed an update since the form in November.

They're still in production (iirc the first batch was faulty)
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

Lots of updates and pics if you flip through the thread

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

I'd post links but I'm in mobile right now

The OP also has some info tho

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
They're still in production (iirc the first batch was faulty)

I'd post links but I'm in mobile right now

The OP also has some info tho

No problem, thanks

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline takonic

Just arrived for me today! Super excited and just slapped it on my board immediately. Just like the other post, there are some weird spikes and red splats on some ofthe white key ( A ) but I'd have to double check over the weekend on the orange set too.
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 January 2017, 01:52:38 by takonic »

Offline rarely_upset

Just got to try my set, it looks great. Unfortunately, some of the keys aren't sticking to my stabilizers - all the 6.25 spacebars, plus the CTRLALT and wings Enter keys. I think the fault lies partly in the set of stabs and partly the keys - other keys work fine with this set of stabs, but the problem keys also work fine with winkeyless.kr stabs. Anyone know a fix that isn't as permanent as glue?

More
Top, middle, bottom = CTRLALT, Enter, Wings

Offline Saiph

Just got to try my set, it looks great. Unfortunately, some of the keys aren't sticking to my stabilizers - all the 6.25 spacebars, plus the CTRLALT and wings Enter keys. I think the fault lies partly in the set of stabs and partly the keys - other keys work fine with this set of stabs, but the problem keys also work fine with winkeyless.kr stabs. Anyone know a fix that isn't as permanent as glue?

More
Show Image

You can put a piece of tape over the insert, it'll keep the stabilizers on while keeping the key removable

Offline blighty

158053-0

These look and feel great!  I look forward to the red on black set showing up in my mailbox to mix with the coke set.  Thanks for the hard work, Bunny!
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

More
Show Image

I've had 2 people mention this now and I can't replicate it, the other 2 people tried the caps on different boards and they worked totally fine and the issue was just isolated to one board they had, can you let me know if you have the issue on other boards or if it is just the one

Offline JDragon

Hey Bunny, checking in to see if you got my PM from a few days ago about the red/black set (since you mentioned you might have a few on Friday). Thanks!

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
some of the keys aren't sticking to my stabilizers
I've had 2 people mention this now and I can't replicate it,
It could be the stabilizer then.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline rarely_upset

More
Show Image

I've had 2 people mention this now and I can't replicate it, the other 2 people tried the caps on different boards and they worked totally fine and the issue was just isolated to one board they had, can you let me know if you have the issue on other boards or if it is just the one
The JTK keys have problems with my set of stabilizers from switchtop.com. JTK keys are fine on a board using stabilizers from winkeyless.kr. However, GMK spacebars/Gateron caps do work with the switchtop stabs. Might just be bad luck with tolerances on the stabs and the caps; I don't know how tight they are. Maybe it's worth noting that the switchtop stabilizers are "Cherry-style" and don't claim to be authentic Cherry stabs, e.g. the bendy parts people clip off aren't there to begin with.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

More
Show Image

The JTK keys have problems with my set of stabilizers from switchtop.com. JTK keys are fine on a board using stabilizers from winkeyless.kr. However, GMK spacebars/Gateron caps do work with the switchtop stabs. Might just be bad luck with tolerances on the stabs and the caps; I don't know how tight they are. Maybe it's worth noting that the switchtop stabilizers are "Cherry-style" and don't claim to be authentic Cherry stabs, e.g. the bendy parts people clip off aren't there to begin with.

Yeah I guess the tolerances are a hair different, and the non authentic stabs are as well and the 2 tiny amounts throw it off jusy enough

I'm sure the old piece of baggy trick would rectify this but obviously they were designed to function with authentic stabs

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped of GB, 90% shipped of extras - EXTRAS AVAILABLE
« Reply #1878 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 04:14:26 »
Quick update guys

All extras orders have shipped, I'm in mobile now so I'll update the title and OP as soon as I can get on a desktop

Only thing to note is there are 4 extras orders missing the orange mods, this was because as I was packing I was cherry picking the sets that had either no signs of or the least colour bleed and the ones I was left with I wasn't happy to send, these are being replaced now and will be sent out seperately very soon, the people this affected I sent the rest of their order today

So aside from those 4 extension kits

We are 100 percent shipped from the regular gb and all extras orders

I'm super relieved and looking forward to a much needed shipping break

Can't wait for everyone to get there sets and any issues at all with either missing caps, damaged caps or unreceived orders I will deal with all at once 28 days from now to give everyone's order time to arrive and to check your sets

<3

« Last Edit: Fri, 20 January 2017, 04:28:47 by BunnyLake »

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
Quick update guys

All extras orders have shipped, I'm in mobile now so I'll update the title and OP as soon as I can get in a desktop

Only thing to note is there are 4 extras orders kissing the orange mods, this was because as I was packing I was cherry picking the sets that had either no signs of or the least colour bleed and the ones I was left with I wasn't happy to send, these are being replaced now and will be sent out seperately very soon, the people this affected I sent the rest of their order today

Can't wait for everyone to get there sets and any issues at all with either missing caps, damaged caps or unreceived orders I will deal with all at once 28 days from now to give everyone's order time to arrive and to check your sets

<3

Thanks for your hard work here Bunny, it doesn't go unnoticed!  :thumb:

Offline takonic

More
Show Image

Im also encountering this problem on the Ctrl.alt key on my Pok3r stabs. They just dont seem to catch. The windowed keys with print are are darker and legends arent even aligned on them either. My "A" key also has red blotch and the other one has weird scuffs.Q's on both set also have these weird 2 jaggies in themhttp://imgur.com/a/9pHFH

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1881 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 05:02:55 »

More
Show Image

Im also encountering this problem on the Ctrl.alt key on my Pok3r stabs. They just dont seem to catch. The windowed keys with print are are darker and legends arent even aligned on them either. My "A" key also has red blotch and the other one has weird scuffs.Q's on both set also have these weird 2 jaggies in themhttp://imgur.com/a/9pHFH

The windowed keycaps aren't great and won't be included again, he purchased a machine to do them (they are printed not doubkeshot) and the results aren't good enough

Well the windowed keys are good, it's just the print that sucks, so until that can be done correctly they won't be in future sets

« Last Edit: Fri, 20 January 2017, 05:18:50 by BunnyLake »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1882 on: Fri, 20 January 2017, 05:19:50 »
Removed

Stupid phone

Offline tchevass

• open wide
Quick update guys

All extras orders have shipped, I'm in mobile now so I'll update the title and OP as soon as I can get on a desktop

Only thing to note is there are 4 extras orders missing the orange mods, this was because as I was packing I was cherry picking the sets that had either no signs of or the least colour bleed and the ones I was left with I wasn't happy to send, these are being replaced now and will be sent out seperately very soon, the people this affected I sent the rest of their order today

<3

Nice work bunny ! Im very happy with my set <3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I want clacks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Quick update guys

<3

Nice work bunny ! Im very happy with my set <3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Great to hear sir

Offline HouseofSuffering

Quick update guys

<3

Awesome work Bunny!

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!

ill be working on it sir
Great, I'm looking forward to it.

Correct however it's the original purchaser who would get the shipping notification, and there responsibility to make sure it gets to the new buyer, as it's an order on there account they can change the address on the order at any time

But if you send me the order number I can check in to it this evening for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
I got my black package with my black keycaps and I put them on my black keyboard.
The result is great, the caps are thick and the legends are bright.
Props to JTK for the product and big big thanks to BunnyLake for making all this happen.

Offline Jumie

Ughh all this pic... I can't wait to receive my oob set

Offline apolotary

• Кто-нибудь купите мои клавиатуры ;__;
Does anyone get Topre sliders along with their orders?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Does anyone get Topre sliders along with their orders?

No

They revised ones haven't shipped to me yet and the faulty ones jusy left seperately

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Ughh all this pic... I can't wait to receive my oob set

Looking forward to you receiving it also sir

Offline Unforgivable

All the pictures are making me jelly! They look great!

Pm-ed about extras Bunnay!

I'm hyped to see more artsy JTK shots! (:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

Hello good sir, I have your pm I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I've been at a family event all day and got back an hour or 2 ago, if you don't mind I'll get that sorted for you tomorrow as my bed is beconing me and I have a serious case of man flu

Offline Unforgivable

Hello good sir, I have your pm I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I've been at a family event all day and got back an hour or 2 ago, if you don't mind I'll get that sorted for you tomorrow as my bed is beconing me and I have a serious case of man flu

Yikes! No worries. Take your time, Bunny. Your health comes first!! I hope you get better. ):

Remember to drink tons of fluids!

Offline RubenMcNoobin

Patiently waiting to put these to good use once my OOB keyset gets here.

Silenced Novatouch           K70 RGB          Magicforce-68

Offline takonic

Patiently waiting to put these to good use once my OOB keyset gets here.

sweet mother, what kind of case/keyboard you have there sir?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
I got my black package with my black keycaps and I put them on my black keyboard.
Props to JTK for the product and big big thanks to BunnyLake for making all this happen.

Show Image

Just a query here;

Why have TWO Delete buttons on this keyboard?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

Show Image

Just a query here;

I think he's using the one where backspace would normally be as a filler for a layout not yet supported

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects

Show Image

Just a query here;

The delete next to the JTK key is the actual delete. The delete below the Insert key, is actually the ISO key, the one that you would normally find between Left Shift and Z.