Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1365052 times)

Offline inthehell

• Conversion, software version 7.0
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #850 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 05:05:14 »
is there any leftover for the black on orange modifier ?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #851 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 05:09:25 »
I think we are gonna remove the store shortly anyway
Are you gonna disclose the reasons behind this?

No real reason other than I just don't plan on populating the store now, my life is different now than when originally planned and having a constant 24 hour store front doesn't fit in with my current availabilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #852 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 05:11:21 »
is there any leftover for the black on orange modifier ?

Yes

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #853 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 05:11:57 »
I'm interested in the red and white set and some topre sliders if there are any extras of those. Can't wait to see more pictures of this set. Looking good!

There are indeed

And ill post pics of the first all colours at least shortly

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #854 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 06:13:28 »
few snaps of the colours to keep you going whilst we get more pics together

please keep in mind these are quick snaps on a cell phone so colour accuracy isnt great

im getting hit with pics as each key gets sorted and building up a folder, once it gets to something reasonable to show ill drop it in here right away

Offline Data

« Reply #855 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 06:53:55 »
Those are some thick-ass spacebars!  :eek:

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #856 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 10:59:13 »
my god this is delicious

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline takonic

« Reply #857 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 11:23:26 »
any black on orange/red on white mods left? i'd Love to get my hands on them along with both sets already paid for..should've gotten them from the start since we are in the long run now.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #858 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 13:34:35 »
Looking gorgeous. :thumb:

Offline twistitup

« Reply #859 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 17:01:53 »
How long do support tickets take to be resolved usually? I submitted an order cancellation request 4 days ago and still have no reply.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #860 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 17:11:52 »
I actually cannot wait for these...

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #861 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 20:36:51 »
few snaps of the colours to keep you going whilst we get more pics together

please keep in mind these are quick snaps on a cell phone so colour accuracy isnt great

Show Image

im getting hit with pics as each key gets sorted and building up a folder, once it gets to something reasonable to show ill drop it in here right away

Onya Bunny, ALWAYS show more pics on the Backside of these keys, since we here on Geekhack all love some key cap, doggy-style action.

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #862 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 20:48:20 »
I have aboit 200 sets extra minus about 5 people have more taken, I don't think they will end up being in the store as I think we are gonna remove the store shortly anyway, but they will be available, people can either contact me via dm or I'll post some instructions in this thread around the time

Is this for mod sets, or for full sets?

I was thinking I didn't want to be that guy and ask for free stuff, but if you're inviting those who joined the buy, I'd love the additional set of mods for the red and white set I ordered. I can even think of where I would use the orange and black ones as well.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline odd

« Reply #863 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 21:35:37 »
I would like to buy the pink on black and the extra mods for that set if there are any extra's. I didn't have the cash at the time for 2 sets but I do now so please let me know if there are any extra and I'll send the cash. Thanks these are looking really good.

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #864 on: Fri, 14 October 2016, 21:44:58 »
holy **** i can't believe this is happening

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #865 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 00:25:06 »
I think we are gonna remove the store shortly anyway
Are you gonna disclose the reasons behind this?

No real reason other than I just don't plan on populating the store now, my life is different now than when originally planned and having a constant 24 hour store front doesn't fit in with my current availabilities

Perfectly fine since you've already populated in Real Life and that little bundle of Joy, shall take up 110% effort to raise and look after.

The Key-cap business can break most normal people with no kids in tow so we understand your reasons for pulling out.

Thanks for at least providing us no-hopers with some really nice key-cap sets over the years, hope everything goes well in your Life and the Family receives even more love from you.  Trust me, the kiddie will never forget their early years because it sets the stage for the rest of their life.

Offline Jumie

« Reply #866 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 00:38:50 »
I would like to get orange on black sets and its black on orange mods when the extras is available.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #867 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 02:43:08 »
How long do support tickets take to be resolved usually? I submitted an order cancellation request 4 days ago and still have no reply.

i havent seen that ticket yet but we dont allow order cancellations once the money has been sent to the manufacturer

tym normally goes pretty hard on support tickets over the weekend or if not ill be doing some shortly as well

but there is the long and the short of the answer, here is our FAQ on the matter on ctrlalt.io

https://ctrlalt.io/help/faqs/can-i-cancel-refund-my-order

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #868 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 02:43:34 »
I would like to buy the pink on black and the extra mods for that set if there are any extra's. I didn't have the cash at the time for 2 sets but I do now so please let me know if there are any extra and I'll send the cash. Thanks these are looking really good.

there are indeed sir just shoot me a pm if you still want some

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #869 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 02:44:57 »
I would like to get orange on black sets and its black on orange mods when the extras is available.

there is indeed just shoot me a pm

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #870 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 02:49:01 »

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #871 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 02:54:18 »
Show Image

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #872 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 03:56:27 »

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #873 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 03:59:37 »
Show Image

delicious double shot. also looks like a ***** to sort out, good luck to them and yourselves
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #874 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 04:01:03 »
Show Image

delicious double shot. also looks like a ***** to sort out, good luck to them and yourselves

pics are coming in as each type of key gets sorted

which is why they will be kinda random haha but constant

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #875 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 13:46:36 »

Offline Tobi45

« Reply #876 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 14:29:08 »
Nice to finally see some pictures. Thanks for taking me off the edge, really looking forward to this :)

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #877 on: Sat, 15 October 2016, 20:23:01 »
Show Image

These look great, I foresee myself ordering more sets after my red and white set arrives!

/u/Shartastical

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #878 on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 07:15:04 »
Are there any extras for the Pink and Black set ? Thanks! :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #879 on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 07:17:36 »

I have extras of everything so if anyone wants anything simply send me a pm of what and ill start up a spreadsheet

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #880 on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 18:15:36 »
I sent JTK a message quite some time ago and they replied just recently with an estimated ship date of earliest next month
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #881 on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 18:17:06 »
I sent JTK a message quite some time ago and they replied just recently with an estimated ship date of earliest next month

yeah but that isnt very far away at this point, as each key gets sorted im getting pics through and as soon as they are ready they will be on the way

he also gave me a deatialed update to post about modifications and reasons for and an apology for the delay but its super late here so ill have it up some time in the next couple days

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #882 on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 18:21:14 »

yeah but that isnt very far away at this point, as each key gets sorted im getting pics through and as soon as they are ready they will be on the way

he also gave me a deatialed update to post about modifications and reasons for and an apology for the delay but its super late here so ill have it up some time in the next couple days

Yeah, i just posted this as a personal update i received, i am quite excited :)
thank you for all you've done for us bunny, super appreciate the effort to return all questions and concerns we all had for you

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #883 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 01:32:32 »
Wow! Got in on the original JTK set and been using it almost a year now. Got in on the second GB for Orange/Black and Pink/Black.

Been waiting anxiously for the Topre sliders to come in so I could get one of the Extra sets in Orange or really... Any color!

Now wishing I got the Pink/White set and the Orange mods for the Orange/Black set as well (but did get the Orange Spacebar!).

Really great work Bunny. I know I have been pretty quiet on here, but just checking every couple days.

Wondering when JTK will do frequent GB like GMK! Would love to see a lower height SA-sculpt set come from them!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #884 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 05:08:28 »
Great pictures - thanks for sharing, BunnyLake :)

So many keycaps!

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to work in a keycap factory - whether there would be the real temptation to fill a bathtub with keycaps and swim.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #885 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 05:51:13 »
Great pictures - thanks for sharing, BunnyLake :)

So many keycaps!

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to work in a keycap factory - whether there would be the real temptation to fill a bathtubpool with keycaps and swim.

FTFY. Go big or go home.
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #886 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 10:00:34 »

I have extras of everything so if anyone wants anything simply send me a pm of what and ill start up a spreadsheet

PM sent.

Offline getf

• In Rod We Trust
« Reply #887 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 10:26:12 »

Hi Bunny,
I sent you a PM regarding adding to my order a few days ago. Posting here in case it slipped by.
thanks!

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #888 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 11:55:26 »
PM replied  :thumb:

Offline osxoep

« Reply #889 on: Mon, 17 October 2016, 15:59:33 »
hi bunny,

i was going to send you a pm about the sliders, i have a hhkb pro jp.

can i give you the numbers of the keys that i need or are they in packs already?
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline Jarrett

« Reply #890 on: Tue, 18 October 2016, 16:52:01 »
Are the coke/csgo space bars for everyone or just the ones who ordered the corresponding colors?

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #891 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 01:49:34 »
More pics!!
150786-0
150788-1
150790-2

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #892 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 02:06:28 »
More pics!!
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

These all look incredible, definitely worth the wait. Especially that Coca-Cola space bar, I am super hyped.

/u/Shartastical

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #893 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 03:02:59 »
omgggg im so happy

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #894 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 04:37:01 »
More pics!!
(Attachment Link)

That Orange and Black is PURE Sex  :thumb: .

Had no idea it would turn out so brilliantly here.  Forgot for a long time what Orange would look like and besides there is virtually no other colour-schemes out there using it in that way.

You tell JTK, he has come through with some Quality, GMK type of keys and the Germans should really be worried that somewhere else on this planet they are making decent 1st Class Keys.

Offline bubbedi

« Reply #895 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 04:47:40 »
More pics!!
(Attachment Link)

That Orange and Black is PURE Sex  :thumb: .

Had no idea it would turn out so brilliantly here.  Forgot for a long time what Orange would look like and besides there is virtually no other colour-schemes out there using it in that way.

You tell JTK, he has come through with some Quality, GMK type of keys and the Germans should really be worried that somewhere else on this planet they are making decent 1st Class Keys.
I agree. But pure SEX appears mostly in the pink n black set, Elrick! .

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #896 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 05:00:21 »
Was going to post those pics with an update from jtk later today but I was beaten to it, he does warn that those pics, particularly the pink are not colour accurate as they are cell phone factory pics and he will have better ones for me shortly

I have a few PM's regarding extras I need to get back too, it's my kids 1st birthday tomorrow so it's all hands on deck right now in my house doing party prep so I probably won't be able to reply to PM's until tonight

Offline Jumie

« Reply #897 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 05:35:27 »
pic looks great.. PM'd you for the extras. take your time for your kids b'day.

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #898 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 05:53:31 »
Was going to post those pics with an update from jtk later today but I was beaten to it, he does warn that those pics, particularly the pink are not colour accurate as they are cell phone factory pics and he will have better ones for me shortly

I have a few PM's regarding extras I need to get back too, it's my kids 1st birthday tomorrow so it's all hands on deck right now in my house doing party prep so I probably won't be able to reply to PM's until tonight

Happy birthday to the little guy!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #899 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 06:38:07 »
it's my kids 1st birthday tomorrow so it's all hands on deck right now in my house doing party prep so I probably won't be able to reply to PM's until tonight

Happy 1st for the little tyke, am I right to presume that your kid is a Girl?

Remembered someone having a girl but forgot whether it was you, please excuse my ignorance here since I don't spend much time here on GH anymore.