Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1363508 times)

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #900 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 06:42:48 »
Was going to post those pics with an update from jtk later today but I was beaten to it, he does warn that those pics, particularly the pink are not colour accurate as they are cell phone factory pics and he will have better ones for me shortly

I have a few PM's regarding extras I need to get back too, it's my kids 1st birthday tomorrow so it's all hands on deck right now in my house doing party prep so I probably won't be able to reply to PM's until tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent you a PM on Slack, Bunny. Let me know if I should just send it through GH.
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #901 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 10:51:55 »
SUPER HAPPY looking at those orange and black keys. Wow. Happy birthday to your little one!

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #902 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 13:36:56 »
Oh boy. These turned out amazing...! Worth the wait.

Offline JDragon

« Reply #903 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 16:31:39 »
The new pics convinced me. Sending PM to add even more sets to my order. These look amazing.  :thumb:

Offline takonic

« Reply #904 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 19:24:43 »
The new pics convinced me. Sending PM to add even more sets to my order. These look amazing.  :thumb:

i Know right? I want the extras now too

Offline r5d

• Reddit: /u/thisman
« Reply #905 on: Fri, 21 October 2016, 05:45:39 »
Pictures look great! Unfortunately I could use money more that the caps right now, so I'd like to sell my order. :( I have ordered the Pink & White and Pink on White Mods. PM me if you want to take that over.
I like keyboards

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #906 on: Fri, 21 October 2016, 17:44:29 »
hey folks had a manic week with the bro sale and the kids birthday which was today, we have a sorta family and friends part for it tomorrow and then as of sunday im free for 4 days, which is the longest ill have had by way of free time in about a year, expect thick and fast updates and productivity on both this and other buys in that time

i also have a few more pics from this buy i can post but dont have them on me, ill drop them in here most likely tomorrow night and perhaps sunday with a message from jtk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #907 on: Sat, 22 October 2016, 04:33:00 »
hey folks had a manic week with the bro sale and the kids birthday which was today, we have a sorta family and friends part for it tomorrow and then as of sunday im free for 4 days, which is the longest ill have had by way of free time in about a year, expect thick and fast updates and productivity on both this and other buys in that time

i also have a few more pics from this buy i can post but dont have them on me, ill drop them in here most likely tomorrow night and perhaps sunday with a message from jtk

Good news for those with no families or any commitments at all (speaking to us lot here).

You need to go on a holiday quite soon, somewhere that doesn't have any keyboards or key-caps.  Like some island with no technological poison getting in the way of enjoying yourself.

I've seen lesser men collapse under the strain of work and commitments of all sorts and it soon becomes really tragic.  Just because you need to hold all our hands for this order doesn't preclude you from becoming a normal human being with other interests.

Take it easy and enjoy what you have now, a family that loves you and good friends around, who are willing to do anything.  You've got a lot more than you think.

Offline zRobbie

« Reply #908 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 22:32:40 »
Hopefully theres a few more pictures of the red/white set, its all looking really nice! The coca cola spacebars are awesome..

Offline odd

« Reply #909 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 18:01:20 »
bunny, i sent you a pm with the additional sets i want to buy but i have seen no reply i know your busy but can you verify you got my pm please?  thank you

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #910 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 19:01:13 »
bunny, i sent you a pm with the additional sets i want to buy but i have seen no reply i know your busy but can you verify you got my pm please?  thank you

Bunny is traditionally a little slow to reply to PMs, as he gets a lot of them. Generally the best thing to do is to either PM him again, or to wait another day or 2.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #911 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 20:48:26 »

Bunny is traditionally a little slow to reply to PMs, as he gets a lot of them. Generally the best thing to do is to either PM him again, or to wait another day or 2.

If he does get too many PMs, the worst thing you can do is keep PMing him until he replies :eek: :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #912 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 01:28:38 »
Very sorry I'm behind on PM's, was the kids birthday and party over the weekend and I've been up all night with him as he has a fever and been vomiting all night, I'll get caught up with them again some time tonight thank you for your patience

Here's another pic

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #913 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 03:25:28 »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #914 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 04:32:08 »
Show Image

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #915 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 04:50:20 »
Show Image

yeee boi

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #916 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 05:04:36 »
Very sorry I'm behind on PM's, was the kids birthday and party over the weekend and I've been up all night with him as he has a fever and been vomiting all night, I'll get caught up with them again some time tonight thank you for your patience

What a great birthday for him, fever and spewing all night.  Sounds like one of my all-nighters down at the strip club, good to see he is preparing himself for adulthood  :thumb: .

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #917 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 05:51:41 »
Show Image

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #918 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 05:53:43 »
Show Image

Nice. Can't wait to see the orange ones.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #919 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 07:14:05 »
Show Image

I'll have those pics shortly, this was just a little teaser

Offline Glissant

« Reply #920 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 10:29:31 »
Show Image

I'll have those pics shortly, this was just a little teaser

Offline zenless

« Reply #921 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 10:47:46 »
Any chance of new orders for sliders? Or are those all spoken for?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #922 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 11:00:05 »
Show Image

I want a set or two of these so bad now!

Offline Butter

« Reply #923 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 11:03:21 »
Show Image

/
So how do we order? with pm?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #924 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 11:30:13 »
Show Image

/
So how do we order? with pm?

PM bunny to see if he he extras. You missed the actual order date by a long while.

Side from that, wait for the classifieds.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #925 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 17:09:45 »
Quick question, all the extra caps that are coming with the sets... are they only limited to the black-orange? (coca-cola/CSGO)
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #926 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 17:23:32 »
Quick question, all the extra caps that are coming with the sets... are they only limited to the black-orange? (coca-cola/CSGO)

There are some extras for all sets

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #927 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 17:24:20 »
For anyone waiting for a pm reply, I'll be going over my inbox properly tomorrow, I have 3 hours out aside to do it

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #928 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 17:51:11 »
For anyone waiting for a pm reply, I'll be going over my inbox properly tomorrow, I have 3 hours out aside to do it

Damn, 3 hours to answer emails.  KHRYST, even I don't spend that amount of time answering emails from Head Office, the most it takes me is only 16 minutes a day depending upon what they want.

Also people, be aware he's doing it for FREE unlike myself who gets paid, even I wouldn't spend that amount of time answering everyone's / anyone's pm's under any circumstance.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #929 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 01:17:09 »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #930 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 01:21:27 »
Show Image

I really really need at least one set of these now  :))

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #931 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 03:57:13 »
Another bad factory pic but figured you guys want me to share these things, this is pre the qc check on these keys as they get sorted and any bad keys get pulled

Offline codywanks

« Reply #932 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 04:05:52 »
Another bad factory pic but figured you guys want me to share these things, this is pre the qc check on these keys as they get sorted and any bad keys get pulled

pfft, that's not a bad pic, they look gorgeous

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #933 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 04:22:02 »
I wonder how the double shot looks varying throughout the different rows, as I noticed that the R4 row keys have full walls(?)
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #934 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 04:30:46 »
I wonder how the double shot looks varying throughout the different rows, as I noticed that the R4 row keys have full walls(?)

That was part of the modification process to ensure no interference with LEDS, every single row was modified to make sure of this, each key is still plenty thick and the set is uniform, but it does affect how the second shot is done, which is why some keys have walls in the second shot colour and some dont, it doesn't mean we have compromised on the thickness of keys and the feeling of uniformity across the set, it's just how we had to go about the process row to row

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #935 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 08:28:02 »
Ok guys in a couple hours I'm gonna start going through all my PM's so if anyone wants extras drop me the info in the next couple hours so I can do it all in one wave

Offline Jumie

« Reply #936 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 08:35:39 »
I've shot my order for extras to your email bunnylake. Hope u get it.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #937 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 08:45:05 »
I've shot my order for extras to your email bunnylake. Hope u get it.

Throw me a gh pm now if you can good sir and ill be back to you shortly

Offline sony

• Formerly ultraidiot
« Reply #938 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 10:24:28 »
Do you have a list of the colors for the Topre sliders? I know you mentioned pictures coming but I was just wondering what all the colors that will be available are.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #939 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 10:25:17 »
Toxic green, sky blue, neon pink and gh orange

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #940 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 10:26:43 »
So whats the speculation we get them before christmas?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #941 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 11:08:37 »
Ok I can't keep up with the PM's, i need to sort the little one out ill be back on in a couple hours, please don't send any new requests until I say I have like 100 new messages to deal with

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #942 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 13:31:37 »
So whats the speculation we get them before christmas?

I got a msg from JTK himself through Facebook a week or so ago saying early november :)

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #943 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 16:03:54 »
Out of the loop here sorry, are the Topre-MX sliders going to be sold separately to this buy or are they part of it?
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #944 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 16:50:40 »
Out of the loop here sorry, are the Topre-MX sliders going to be sold separately to this buy or are they part of it?
They were part of JTK Debut I believe, there are some spares that bunny is selling afterwards I think

Offline garfi3ld

« Reply #945 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 16:54:01 »
Man I can't wait to get sliders

Offline ankushg

« Reply #946 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 17:23:53 »
Does anyone know if these sliders work with the 2u stabilized keys in an HHKB without drilling or needing to get the slider assemblies from a novatouch?

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #947 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 17:28:17 »
Topre sliders looking very slick. I am definitely interested for a future Topre board.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline sony

• Formerly ultraidiot
« Reply #948 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 17:30:44 »
Does anyone know if these sliders work with the 2u stabilized keys in an HHKB without drilling or needing to get the slider assemblies from a novatouch?
You'd have to drill. They're pretty much novatouch sliders. You can't swap the slider housing since hhkb is case mount.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #949 on: Wed, 26 October 2016, 18:12:30 »
You'd have to drill. They're pretty much novatouch sliders. You can't swap the slider housing since hhkb is case mount.
No they are not, it's been said multiple times before that JTK have made they stabilised sliders so no drilling is required in fact that's one of the reason these have taken so long to ship.

My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More