Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1365037 times)

Offline Burt Macklin

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #1050 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 03:09:08 »
PM'd for sliders  :thumb:

Offline Suruten

« Reply #1051 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 03:32:59 »
PM'd about sliders

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1052 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 06:59:38 »
I know its not been mentioned or anything but I would assume JTK Debut people will get first shot at the colour selection of sliders? rather than those ordering after or will it be just a free for all.

Also excited its finally done will it be around a week or so before you get them then bunny :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1053 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 09:16:18 »
I know its not been mentioned or anything but I would assume JTK Debut people will get first shot at the colour selection of sliders? rather than those ordering after or will it be just a free for all.

Also excited its finally done will it be around a week or so before you get them then bunny :)

I will have a form posted up shortly for everyone to confirm addresses and colours

There is plenty of each for everyone to get what they want

Also anyone who contacts me now about extras, price has just gone up as the dollar just took a dive off a cliff so anyone who contacts me I'll quote price in pounds now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1054 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 09:28:28 »
Cool just wanted to check :p

My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1055 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:11:57 »

Also anyone who contacts me now about extras, price has just gone up as the dollar just took a dive off a cliff so anyone who contacts me I'll quote price in pounds now

Wow. What an incredibly shortsighted and uneducated statement. Have fun with those GBP once brexit completely destroys your economy.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #1056 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:14:16 »

Wow. What an incredibly shortsighted and uneducated statement. Have fun with those GBP once brexit completely destroys your economy.
That was rude, Bunny is doing everything he can to take care of everyone. Can we be a little more  understanding?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #1057 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:19:46 »

So what you are saying is I should lose 30 percent on every set of sliders sold today right (PayPal's exchange and conversion rate is terrible) , because PayPal does the very kind service of taking payments sent to me now and converting it to my currency, being pounds, at an even worse exchange rate than it should be, so please explain your statement as to why it's short sited and uneducated for me to ask for the correct amount of money to be paid for a product I am selling and give me a better option rather than insulting both me and my country

Or are you just intentionally trying to act like a prick

« Last Edit: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:57:04 by BunnyLake »

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #1058 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:34:39 »

So what you are saying is I should lose 30 percent on every set of sliders sold today right, because PayPal does the very kind service of taking payments sent to me now and converting it to my currency, being pounds, at an even worse exchange rate than it should be, so please explain your statement as to why it's short sited and uneducated for me to ask for the correct amount of money to be paid for a product I am selling and give me a better option rather than insulting both me and my country

defiantly the latter.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #1059 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:59:14 »

So what you are saying is I should lose 30 percent on every set of sliders sold today right, because PayPal does the very kind service of taking payments sent to me now and converting it to my currency, being pounds, at an even worse exchange rate than it should be, so please explain your statement as to why it's short sited and uneducated for me to ask for the correct amount of money to be paid for a product I am selling and give me a better option rather than insulting both me and my country

defiantly the latter.

Well the thing is there is no evidence yet that the dollar and pound are changing that much in comparison to each other. http://www.investing.com/currencies/gbp-usd

It's not like ctrl[alt] made a change to benefit US customers when the pound took a beating after brexit.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #1060 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:02:38 »

defiantly the latter.

Well the thing is there is no evidence yet that the dollar and pound are changing that much in comparison to each other. http://www.investing.com/currencies/gbp-usd

It's not like ctrl[alt] made a change to benefit US customers when the pound took a beating after brexit.

PayPal have I guess preemptively hedged there bets because my dollar balance right now in PayPal is worth considerably less
In the past I haven't had to change prices with things like brexit where the pound has changed, because we both pay for things in dollars as well as charge for things in dollars

But with sliders they were paid for out of pocket, and my pocket is in pounds, all I meant by my statement was whilst the dollar is in a state of flux in the PayPal co version rates, I'd take payments for them in Pounds rather than dollars

It's a decision that I am entitled to make and shouldnt have to be attacked for doing so

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #1061 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:04:01 »

defiantly the latter.

PayPal have I guess preemptively hedged there bets because my dollar balance right now in PayPal is worth considerably less
In the past I haven't had to change prices with things like brexit where the pound has changed, because we both pay for things in dollars as well as charge for things in dollars

But with sliders they were paid for out of pocket, and my pocket is in pounds, all I meant by my statement was whilst the dollar is in a state of flux in the PayPal co version rates, I'd take payments for them in Pounds rather than dollars

It's a decision that I am entitled to make and shouldnt have to be attacked for doing so

Ah I didn't know it was a PayPal thing. I just thought it was a general market thing. My apologies.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1062 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:09:38 »

defiantly the latter.

Ah I didn't know it was a PayPal thing. I just thought it was a general market thing. My apologies.

PayPal's rates are always terrible, they must make a fortune out of it

Let me be clear, I'm not moving ctrl alt stuff to a pounds rather than dollars place, we have always worked in dollars as it's the currency most people are comfortable with, but, as this is selling extras that I've paid for, and I've paid for them in Pounds, what makes sense for me for a couple of days is to charge which is to me my baseline currency, because then no matter what happens with the dollar over the next couple of days, it won't impact me

If the actual exchange rate hasn't changed, then me charging in pounds for the handful of people who want extras for a couple days won't cost them anything more than before

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #1063 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:10:35 »

defiantly the latter.

PayPal's rates are always terrible, they must make a fortune out of it

Let me be clear, I'm not moving ctrl alt stuff to a pounds rather than dollars place, we have always worked in dollars as it's the currency most people are comfortable with, but, as this is selling extras that I've paid for, and I've paid for them in Pounds, what makes sense for me for a couple of days is to charge which is to me my baseline currency, because then no matter what happens with the dollar over the next couple of days, it won't impact me

If the actual exchange rate hasn't changed, then me charging in pounds for the handful of people who want extras for a couple days won't cost them anything more than before

That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification bunny

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #1064 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:11:20 »
Understood Bunny, Paypal blows (literally), so what you're doing is the best way!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1065 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:19:56 »

I would like to apologize to bunnylake for calling him short sighted and uneducated and pointing my finger at the UK in general in an extremely smartass way. It was a direct attack at bunny that wasn't necessary at all.  I do not (and never did) assume bunnylake has any motivations to rip people off by changing the price.

I will not go into why I said that and try to prove my points because I dont want to piss everyone off further and get into a shouting match.

Bunny will do what he has to do and I will not comment on anything that he does in the future.

Offline arcsay

« Reply #1066 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:47:17 »
PM'd

Thank you Bunny for doing this.

Offline JDragon

« Reply #1067 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 18:35:55 »

I used to import a lot of stuff from Japan, and paying with my credit card saved me so much money compared to paying with PayPal. Foreign exchange is definitely an area where PayPal makes a profit.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1068 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 18:39:29 »

It's what they do, when they are ignorant and stupid.

I'm no genius in any way but trying to involve something 'political' into this conversation and trying to be 'funny' isn't great when it comes to finding a solution.  Suspect the poster is trying to be funny and garner laughs on your expense.

But since I've known you for a long time, you will obviously sort out his problem, no matter what it is.

Besides how could anyone be a bigger Prick than myself, this individual can't come close to my appendage in anyway, shape or form  8) .

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #1069 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 20:17:30 »
PM's about sliders and another Sophomore set. Thanks Bunny.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1070 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 21:36:12 »

I would like to apologize to bunnylake for calling him short sighted and uneducated and pointing my finger at the UK in general in an extremely smartass way. It was a direct attack at bunny that wasn't necessary at all.  I do not (and never did) assume bunnylake has any motivations to rip people off by changing the price.

I will not go into why I said that and try to prove my points because I dont want to piss everyone off further and get into a shouting match.

Bunny will do what he has to do and I will not comment on anything that he does in the future.

Glad to see this apology come through.

Offline Dee1

« Reply #1071 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 12:20:24 »
Hi Bunny, sorry to hear about the dollar value affecting you.

I sent my payment the other day already, but just let me know if you need more.  :thumb:

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1072 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 12:23:31 »
PM'd for topre spacebars a couple days ago, but didn't get an invoice or message back. Are people only PMing if they wtb sliders?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1073 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 12:31:28 »
PM'd for topre spacebars a couple days ago, but didn't get an invoice or message back. Are people only PMing if they wtb sliders?

Havent seen your pm sir so wasn't being ignored my Tapatalk is lame sometimes but the spacebars arent for sale separately yet only as a free extra with sliders

On the note of sliders, we finished the form to confirm colours and addresses of both sliders and spacebars, please fill it out whether you care about colour or not as I'll be shipping first via this form

Itll be posted tonight here, in the debut page, on the ctrl alt as well as on our Instagram and Twitter

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1074 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 12:39:26 »

Havent seen your pm sir so wasn't being ignored my Tapatalk is lame sometimes but the spacebars arent for sale separately yet only as a free extra with sliders

On the note of sliders, we finished the form to confirm colours and addresses of both sliders and spacebars, please fill it out whether you care about colour or not as I'll be shipping first via this form

Itll be posted tonight here, in the debut page, on the ctrl alt as well as on our Instagram and Twitter

So those of us who ordered sliders way back in the debut buy won't get them shipped first?  :-\

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1075 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 12:41:59 »

So those of us who ordered sliders way back in the debut buy won't get them shipped first?

No they will be handled first as they are all logged on the site however I'll be referencing the sheet for checking colour choice

Should someone with a debut order not be on the sheet, I'll finish off the sheet then chase them up for colour, however I'll have every set packed up within a day, minus the people I have to chase up so worrying about time of order is pointless, every single set will go out on the same day and I have enough of each colour to ensure everyone gets what they want

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1076 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 12:44:08 »

So those of us who ordered sliders way back in the debut buy won't get them shipped first?

No they will be handled first as they are all logged on the site however I'll be referencing the sheet for checking colour choice

Should someone with a debut order not be on the sheet, I'll finish off the sheet then chase them up for colour, however I'll have every set packed up within a day, minus the people I have to chase up so worrying about time of order is pointless, every single set will go out on the same day and I have enough of each colour to ensure everyone gets what they want

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Just excited to get these finally.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1077 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 12:46:34 »

They shipped to me yesterday, I'm paying my brother in law to help me split them all up in to sets when they arrive, and then I'll just bash through all the orders super fast

Offline yomammary

« Reply #1078 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 13:34:43 »

They shipped to me yesterday, I'm paying my brother in law to help me split them all up in to sets when they arrive, and then I'll just bash through all the orders super fast

Glad to know you have them :)
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1079 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 13:50:07 »
could anyone who has ordered any sliders please fill this out

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSell3CjsVZ1RyvEIk_VyH1WtRfvUloU-TLGgQHP-2XnDPS-QQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

and when you have please feel free to quote this post and say you have, so that this post gets bumped and gets the attention it needs, over the next few hours itll also be posted on twitter and instagram

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1080 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 13:54:02 »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSell3CjsVZ1RyvEIk_VyH1WtRfvUloU-TLGgQHP-2XnDPS-QQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

and when you have please feel free to quote this post and say you have, so that this post gets bumped and gets the attention it needs, over the next few hours itll also be posted on twitter and instagram

done

Offline phruitpie

« Reply #1081 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 13:55:39 »

submitted, thanks bunny!

Offline MSokolJr

« Reply #1082 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:00:09 »

Done
Realforce 87U - Novatouch sliders and full Filco SA keycap set
Filco MJ2 - lubed 62g tactile-greys, EnjoyPBT Cyrillic Orange
QFR - lubed blacks
Novatouch - eh, Work in progress

Offline masterbei

« Reply #1083 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:01:44 »

Done.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1084 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:04:00 »

Aaand done!

Offline arcsay

« Reply #1085 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:04:23 »

Done

Offline sony

• Formerly ultraidiot
« Reply #1086 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:05:20 »

Are the red sliders not available? I saw them in the picture and was wondering if it was just overlooked in the form.

Offline IneffableTao

« Reply #1087 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:06:25 »

Done, thanks Bunny

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1088 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:09:12 »
Do I really need to dig up my Paypal transaction ID? That was over a year ago. :-/

edit: nm, found the confirmation email with my order number
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:13:01 by hashbaz »

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #1089 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:16:26 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:52:09 by Khers »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1090 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:32:06 »

Bunny, not sure if I need to fill this out, but I did just in case.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1091 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:33:30 »
Bunny! When you get a chance, could you invoice me for those items please! <3 (:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1092 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:55:57 »

Form filled, but I have absolutely no idea what my order number is as its not on ctrlalt.io. Neither do I have a PP transaction ID as I paid by CC. This info was echoed in the form.

you can check either via history.ctrlalt.io or via the confirmation email

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #1093 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:56:19 »

Submitted.

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #1094 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:56:22 »

Done!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1095 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:56:41 »
Do I really need to dig up my Paypal transaction ID? That was over a year ago. :-/

edit: nm, found the confirmation email with my order number

its not essential but saves me a ton of time, asking you to do it means only looking for one, me having to find them means looking up hundreds

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1096 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:57:10 »
Bunny! When you get a chance, could you invoice me for those items please! <3 (:

can you pm me the details again ill do it now

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #1097 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 15:06:20 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:52:31 by Khers »

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #1098 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 15:06:42 »
Submitted, Cant wait!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1099 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 15:09:10 »

Form filled, but I have absolutely no idea what my order number is as its not on ctrlalt.io. Neither do I have a PP transaction ID as I paid by CC. This info was echoed in the form.

you can check either via history.ctrlalt.io or via the confirmation email
Should I refill the form then? Or would you prefer the number in a PM?

no its no problem ill track it down when i do it good sir its nice to have it but im more than happy to put the work in when needed