Author Topic: LSB's Artisan Keycaps (Over)  (Read 14679 times)

Offline SJHL

Re: LSB's Artisan Keycap Sale Discussion Thread (From Classifieds)
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 16:01:14 »
Thank you for doing this. I sent you a PM again due to being confused at first (Wasnt sure what to put for the body).

My reason for wanting the keycap:

Never had one. Looks dope.  :p

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 16:08:18 »
Actually... There was a "Honey Dipped" Furt (Gold with Brown) that was circulating around. I couldn't get the honey quite right so it ended up looking more like "Toilet Furt". Still got a few laying around...
dare i ask for pics? might wind up finding that kudos' bathroom philosophy is "if it's yellow, let it mellow. if it's brown, let it mellow"  :p

We live in LA and are in the midst of the worst drought in history. Toilet is off-limits. Only cat-box for the Kollectiv family  :'(

Btw- Toilet Furt - 4 made. Bloodclot Furt - 2 made. Consider yourself lucky  :cool:

Bloodclot Furt?  Was that ever sold in any of the raffles?

I'll give you a bloodclot, 1 of 1.

I hope you're not offering what I think you're offering  :-\

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 16:35:39 »
Mmmmm...... Need all the Dolly V2s... :D

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 17:36:59 »
I know it's been said before, but thanks for doing this. Even if I don't win, it's still awesome to see someone doing things for the greater good for the community, and not artisan hoarding and/or selling them at a huge markup.

It's great to see someone with a genuine care for the community. :thumb:

Offline zearoh

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 18:33:23 »
Thank you for doing these kinds of things! I've been after a cat themed cap since I found out they were a thing, it would be great to finally get my hands on one!

Good luck to all who are participating ;D

Offline Kazekumiho

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 18:56:17 »
Great idea, and I love that you're going for people that haven't been as blessed as some of us! I entered for the Furt cap, but only because I'm obsessed with Keykollectiv's caps and want to collect them, I love talking to Kudos and Koala, they're really great people! Thus, since I already have a few artisans, it's likely I won't win, but if no one else somehow wants Furt, he's basically #1 on my want list...I should make a post on mechmarket, huh?

Anyways, great idea, good luck to everyone!

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 19:31:17 »
Great idea, and I love that you're going for people that haven't been as blessed as some of us! I entered for the Furt cap, but only because I'm obsessed with Keykollectiv's caps and want to collect them, I love talking to Kudos and Koala, they're really great people! Thus, since I already have a few artisans, it's likely I won't win, but if no one else somehow wants Furt, he's basically #1 on my want list...I should make a post on mechmarket, huh?

<3<3<3

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 19:49:49 »

I don't see any furts there

Edit: Now i do :P

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 19:50:55 »
I don't see any furts there

I've actually seen a couple of posts with Furt.

Offline dohbot

« Reply #109 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 20:08:28 »
Sad I missed out on Furt. This is the GID one, right?
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 20:10:10 »
Sad I missed out on Furt. This is the GID one, right?

How'd you miss out on this one?

Offline BrainFlush

• I type using my knuckles, 30 years running.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrainFlush
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 21:00:03 »
First off.
Sad to see so many artisian caps go free into the wild.
But I can understand your reasoning.

I doubt you'll remember me or that Aaron will but it was your site that got me into my first keyboard and artisian caps. Aaron sold me on the RK Topre clone and you told me what's important about artisian caps is liking what you do have versus that which you envy. And like many others I don't own a Bro or Krap or Clack and that's ok because ever since I bought an HKP I just keep looking forward to Martin's next release.

So thanks for your contributions to the community and most of all to your and Aarons reviews and news. Without you guys I would still think my beat up worn out Sidewinder X6 was the best board in the world.

I sent a PM and I bet like many others it's the most wanted. But if I don't get it I just hope it gets a good home and isn't used as a hostage for a trade.

Thanks again and take care.

Offline t347

« Reply #112 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 23:45:58 »
I lurk too much to deserve any of these, just wanted to say thanks for doing this!

Realforce 87u 55g

Offline Kinaesthetic

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 23:47:20 »
Entered for the only artisan that I've truly been trying to acquire as it is one of the few artisans honestly made by anyone that goes impeccably with my keyboard (attempted to purchase one from someone, but that deal fell through due to the sellers awful communication). That, and I've been trying to support Kudos ever since the start as much as I possibly could (feedback from his early alpha tests). But the past sales have been fair raffles (as they should be), and I've had the worst luck ever. So thank you LSB for giving this opportunity!

Offline QuickDelat

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 07:41:44 »
Good luck to everyone entering, hope you can get the cap you want, there are some amazing artisans in this offer.

Not going to enter myself, unless a Keyng pops up in the next offering. That's my endgame artisan, even though those Orcs sure are tempting.

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 14:02:06 »
Good luck to everyone entering, hope you can get the cap you want, there are some amazing artisans in this offer.

Not going to enter myself, unless a Keyng pops up in the next offering. That's my endgame artisan, even though those Orcs sure are tempting.
There are some pretty amazing caps on offer.  Good luck, everyone.  :D

Offline Syribo

• I like coffee and pink things.
Re: LSB's Artisan Keycaps (Over)
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 15:31:26 »
OMG I forgot to send the message NOOOOO!! Good luck to those who did enter haha and whoever gets the Meowcaps :'(

Ducky Shine 4        CM Storm QFR

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 02:03:51 »
Just wanted to let those who did win caps know that I will be going to the Post tomorrow. Most shipping labels have been printed for the CONUS orders. International orders won't have shipping, but I will PM reciept photos and provide the Customs # when those ship. All items should be shipped by Wednesday. I need to pick up customs forms when I drop off the first big batch tomorrow, and will drop off the international and few remaining other orders on Wednesday  :thumb: If you have any questions or concerns just PM me!
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #118 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 02:09:20 »
Just wanted to let those who did win caps know that I will be going to the Post tomorrow. Most shipping labels have been printed for the CONUS orders. International orders won't have shipping, but I will PM reciept photos and provide the Customs # when those ship. All items should be shipped by Wednesday. I need to pick up customs forms when I drop off the first big batch tomorrow, and will drop off the international and few remaining other orders on Wednesday  :thumb: If you have any questions or concerns just PM me!

Cheers LSB for doing such a wonderful sale, it was a selfless act. :thumb:
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline dohbot

« Reply #119 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 05:57:39 »
So excited thanks!
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #120 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 15:00:55 »
I believe I got all packages out today, went to the post twice. Drives me nuts having packages that havent shipped when i have money, cant relax until they are out haha.

International buyers should have gotten PM's with customs #'s and photos of their slips. All international buyers should have gotten a refund of some sort as well!

CONUS buyers, tracking should be updated on PP by the end of the day. A few went out early this morning, a few others right after lunch.

If anyone has any issues at all with their parcel, please just PM me.  :thumb:

(also, had a few canceled orders, so others may be getting PM's here that were in the que at some point soon)
<- My Collection (so far)