Author Topic: Nightcaps: | | |  (Read 45388395 times)

Offline the-slunk

Re: Nightcaps: Poisoned Summer: Day 45
« Reply #13200 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 16:18:27 »
Can't wait for the SA Taboo set to ship so I can complete this board and slap this Hail Seitan on there
Show Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You bastard. I think every Hail Seitan has found a permanent home at this point and finding one for trades is nigh impossible.

That's how I started to feel about The Cycle a few days ago. I've messaged at least 15 different recipients. At this point I would be content giving up on The Cycle if I could manage to get ahold of a Star Child Fugu.
I want the cycle for my upcoming GMK Nautilus...

I feel you there. I'm putting GMK Nautilus on my Novatouch. Waiting for my Retro Refrigerator Norbauer case, but that should arrive before the caps.
That just sounds sexy... I only have two boards. The MK84 with the custom made case in the above picture, which has SA Taboos on the way as well as a Varmilo VA87MR with DSA Dolch caps. Basically I have to decide to either get rid of a set once the Nautilus ships, or buy a new KB

New Keyboard isn't a bad choice, just a costly one. That custom case is awesome!
Hey thanks! I posted a whole build thread on it on /MK: https://m.imgur.com/a/i8GSq

I don't really need a third Keyboard but I was looking at a Anne pro on /MM since I don't own a 60% yet and the sheer convenience of the BT. Mainly for my smart TV/phone/working remotely from home sometimes and not wanting to deal with cables.

Offline Qu4troQu4tro

« Reply #13201 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 19:58:37 »
You deserve the day off <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Konjungamo

« Reply #13202 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 21:53:03 »
Can't wait for the SA Taboo set to ship so I can complete this board and slap this Hail Seitan on there
Show Image

You bastard. I think every Hail Seitan has found a permanent home at this point and finding one for trades is nigh impossible.

That's how I started to feel about The Cycle a few days ago. I've messaged at least 15 different recipients. At this point I would be content giving up on The Cycle if I could manage to get ahold of a Star Child Fugu.

I feel you there. I'm putting GMK Nautilus on my Novatouch. Waiting for my Retro Refrigerator Norbauer case, but that should arrive before the caps.
That just sounds sexy... I only have two boards. The MK84 with the custom made case in the above picture, which has SA Taboos on the way as well as a Varmilo VA87MR with DSA Dolch caps. Basically I have to decide to either get rid of a set once the Nautilus ships, or buy a new KB

New Keyboard isn't a bad choice, just a costly one. That custom case is awesome!
Hey thanks! I posted a whole build thread on it on /MK: https://m.imgur.com/a/i8GSq

I don't really need a third Keyboard but I was looking at a Anne pro on /MM since I don't own a 60% yet and the sheer convenience of the BT. Mainly for my smart TV/phone/working remotely from home sometimes and not wanting to deal with cables.

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, you can get the Anne Pro for $60.99 at the moment. I'm still using mine as a daily driver, can't recommend it enough for that price!

Link with voucher details: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6qthsg/buying_anne_pro_keyboard_6099_with_coupon_code/

Proof:

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #13203 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 22:01:00 »
Show Image

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, you can get the Anne Pro for $60.99 at the moment. I'm still using mine as a daily driver, can't recommend it enough for that price!

Link with voucher details: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6qthsg/buying_anne_pro_keyboard_6099_with_coupon_code/

Proof:
Show Image

I did not see that so thank you! I might get it in the reds since I already own gat blues and greetech browns. Although I'd like to see how the  gat browns compare to the the greetechs since the bump is completely different... Damnit

Offline Konjungamo

« Reply #13204 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 22:05:52 »
I did not see that so thank you! I might get it in the reds since I already own gat blues and greetech browns. Although I'd like to see how the  gat browns compare to the the greetechs since the bump is completely different... Damnit

No problem :)
Yeah, choosing a switch is always tough, not a fan of linears and I had clicky switches already so browns were the obvious choice for me back then, no idea how they compare to the greetechs though. I'm sure you'll be happy either way ;)

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #13205 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 23:03:39 »

Yeah, choosing a switch is always tough, not a fan of linears and I had clicky switches already so browns were the obvious choice for me back then, no idea how they compare to the greetechs though. I'm sure you'll be happy either way ;)
Order placed... Went with the browns with white case. I was curious about the reds since I don't own any linears, but the idea of a linear switch doesn't seem too appealing to me, especially since I type like an ape. Thanks again!

Offline nedgo

• Twitch
« Reply #13206 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 23:05:09 »

Order placed... Went with the browns with white case. I was curious about the reds since I don't own any linears, but the idea of a linear switch doesn't seem too appealing to me, especially since I type like an ape. Thanks again!

Know you already went through with it. But I do recommend zealios. Just got some myself. Dig em.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #13207 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 05:29:42 »

Know you already went through with it. But I do recommend zealios. Just got some myself. Dig em.

I'd love some zealios, but the Anne was pretty much an impulse buy and not available with em :/

Offline wesleyjhere

« Reply #13208 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 10:22:54 »

Reds were way too light for my taste. It was the first board with mechanical switches that I had purchased and I kept it for about a year because I didn't know better.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #13209 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 10:30:50 »

Reds were way too light for my taste. It was the first board with mechanical switches that I had purchased and I kept it for about a year because I didn't know better.
I'm glad I didn't go with them then. Even my greetech browns feel a bit light at 55g.

Offline Dubbvis

« Reply #13210 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 10:48:00 »

I'm glad I didn't go with them then. Even my greetech browns feel a bit light at 55g.

Switch feels are a funny thing. I started on reds, went to browns, then to clears and thought I would go heavier on my next switch. Well then I got silent blacks and fell in love, then 78g zealios, 45 and 55g topre, and I'm now typing this on 67g zeals. Currently doing a gaming focused build with silent reds and some silent blacks on mods/spacebar.

So I went light -> heavy -> lighter. Just save yourself the time and get a board for every type of switch xD

Offline shinz0

• i was told there would be cake
Re: Nightcaps: Poisoned Summer: Day 46
« Reply #13211 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 10:49:48 »
hope you two had a good day off. well deserved! y'all have been churning out caps like a well oiled machine.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #13212 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 10:51:25 »
hope you two had a good day off. well deserved! y'all have been churning out caps like a well oiled machine.
... hmm, now I'm thinking we need a "well oiled machine Fugu"

Offline asianboy30354

« Reply #13213 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:42:33 »
u didt see nothin
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:48:31 by asianboy30354 »

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #13214 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:43:21 »
How does this continue after all the warnings

Offline gzasdf

« Reply #13215 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:45:53 »
Whoopsy
Mods will obliterate you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:52:16 by gzasdf »

Offline asianboy30354

« Reply #13216 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:47:42 »
Mods will obliterate you

apparently so, how do i delete lol

mod edit: removed quote of edited post
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 13:21:06 by user 18 »

Offline gzasdf

« Reply #13217 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:48:26 »
Nothing to see here
Mods will obliterate you

apparently so, how do i delete lol
You can edit at least and it won't be so bad

« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:51:39 by gzasdf »

Offline wesleyjhere

« Reply #13218 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:48:56 »
Mods will obliterate you

Confirmed.

mod edit: removed quote of edited post
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 13:21:18 by user 18 »

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #13219 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:49:48 »
u didt see nothin

Odd, I thought I saw something.  Oh well, back to F5ing.

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #13220 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 11:56:59 »
Whoopsy
Mods will obliterate you

Maybe its cause need more coffee or have keyboards on the brain but I thought this was referring to switches

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #13221 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 12:12:14 »
I hope to start early, and I'm going on a business trip   :-X :-X
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline SmilingPolitely

« Reply #13222 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 12:47:19 »
Anyone know when/where the nuclear wastrel fugu was sold? GH marketplace thread?

Offline MacGruber117

« Reply #13223 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 12:48:43 »
Anyone know when/where the nuclear wastrel fugu was sold? GH marketplace thread?
On GH but it has only been sold in topre so far

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I want to buy your ETF and Garbo Pusses. PM me

Offline SmilingPolitely

« Reply #13224 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 12:59:06 »
On GH but it has only been sold in topre so far

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gotcha, thanks!

Offline asianboy30354

« Reply #13225 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 13:11:52 »
Yeh its only in topre so far, but thats why i want it lol, just bought an hhkb and like topre now xD

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #13226 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 13:28:32 »
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline nya

« Reply #13227 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 13:36:16 »

Offline eat_the_food

• Bulb moon raisin
« Reply #13229 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:19:42 »
More

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #13230 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:20:44 »
I hope to start early, and I'm going on a business trip   :-X :-X

Wish granted
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline braidn

« Reply #13231 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:21:17 »
The happening!!

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #13232 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:21:54 »
GL everyone!

Offline shinz0

• i was told there would be cake
« Reply #13233 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:22:14 »
nice.. was just about to leave for lunch

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #13234 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:22:36 »
goodluck fam

Offline ecken

« Reply #13235 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:23:55 »
yeah

Offline SmilingPolitely

« Reply #13236 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:26:42 »
O God, this trivia?!

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #13237 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:26:50 »
i... am unsure... i think i blew it. RIP

Offline flyingalbatross1

« Reply #13238 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:26:57 »
Wow. Hard trivia. Or am i a 'tard?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Offline Duckunderscore

« Reply #13239 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:27:05 »
I am fully prepared for the 0/46

Offline Asciana

« Reply #13240 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:27:10 »
Good luck all! Esp the top women and children.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #13241 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:27:37 »
dis fugu. so dope. I am actually praying a little inside. lol

Offline bisoromi

• Formerly Duwang
  • owo
« Reply #13242 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:27:49 »
Ahah.. I had no idea what the answer was...  :-[
(credits to Kokaloo)

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #13243 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:27:50 »
But there's two anakin quotes!

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #13244 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:28:19 »
Sick colorway today, gl frens

Offline nya

« Reply #13245 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:28:19 »

Offline bamchk

• Hi! Smiling is my favourite thing to do :)
« Reply #13246 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:28:29 »
That trivia :O fingers crossed! Love this Fugu!

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #13247 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:28:42 »
That trivia is great lol   ;D

Offline Qu4troQu4tro

« Reply #13248 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:28:59 »
Which trivia was it?!

Offline SmilingPolitely

« Reply #13249 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 14:29:24 »