Author Topic: Nightcaps: | | |  (Read 45388193 times)

Offline the-slunk

Re: Nightcaps: Poisoned Summer: Day 79 Complete
« Reply #15500 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:23:02 »
Has there been a Sub-Culture bomb king? Id love to pair one with my SC fugu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet, but Nitroculture is pretty close in color (although I think the base on Nitro is opaque, whereas Sub is trans), and there's a bomb king in that colorway.
I'm figgin torn! I need to stop making emotional attachments with these Fugus! For a good portion of my workday I thought "maybe trade the magneto culture for a nitro because it will go with the Nautilus... But the magneto is gorgeous and I'm one of 18 to win it... I'll regret it" and I'm left where I started but with consuming thoughts... FML

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #15501 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:23:36 »
FORM FILLED!!! WISH ME LUCK!

Offline Opendamnation

« Reply #15502 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:25:25 »
Good luck with your form.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Offline beerafffe1

« Reply #15503 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:25:43 »
Good luck, what form?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline ashwinv11

• give me foog
« Reply #15504 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:27:16 »
Good luck, what form?

Social Security benefits form

Offline txclack

« Reply #15505 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:29:56 »

:)) :))

For real though, I filled out a form for one of those T-shirts!

Offline beerafffe1

« Reply #15506 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:38:12 »
Good luck, what form?

Do they send food?

Btw got my crypto fugu today. I have so many questions as to how ETF even makes these? How are the stars in there??

Offline mittyzz

• Pet kitties play with _______...
« Reply #15507 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:42:09 »
Wowowowow that Crypto looks so good...

Anyone have pics of their Crypto Bomb King by chance? That's the cap I'm looking to get off someone hopefully...

Offline u

« Reply #15508 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:43:04 »
Good luck, what form?

Do they send food?

Btw got my crypto fugu today. I have so many questions as to how ETF even makes these? How are the stars in there??
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

I think he uses star shaped glitter.

Offline SupraRZ95

« Reply #15509 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:43:36 »

I'd assume when the resin is filled into the injectors (needles) he adds glitter to it. You can also multi-stage production. Add a layer, pressure pot, add another layer, pressure pot. Of course there are multiple steps but you can add layers fairly easy once you start casting and get the hang of it.

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #15510 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:45:16 »
That is so shiny!
Does the "culture" refract differently when changing lighting angle?

Offline u

« Reply #15511 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:46:50 »

Anyone have pics of their Crypto Bomb King by chance? That's the cap I'm looking to get off someone hopefully...
funkybeat7 posted this a page back https://imgur.com/gVy3a1j

Offline beerafffe1

« Reply #15512 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:49:43 »

I'd assume when the resin is filled into the injectors (needles) he adds glitter to it. You can also multi-stage production. Add a layer, pressure pot, add another layer, pressure pot. Of course there are multiple steps but you can add layers fairly easy once you start casting and get the hang of it.
Of course....

I ate a three layer burrito today so I get what you are saying.

Offline beerafffe1

« Reply #15513 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:55:33 »
That is so shiny!
Does the "culture" refract differently when changing lighting angle?

It most certainly does!

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #15514 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:59:57 »

Which reminds me I wanted to put a picture of it in normal light as well https://imgur.com/a/XMOJE. So here's a few photos in normal light, sorry for photato quality. If anyone how has the Crypto-Fugu might want to trade let me know. I might be down to trade my BK for one, still up in the air about it though.

Offline mittyzz

• Pet kitties play with _______...
« Reply #15515 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:06:06 »

Which reminds me I wanted to put a picture of it in normal light as well https://imgur.com/a/XMOJE. So here's a few photos in normal light, sorry for photato quality. If anyone how has the Crypto-Fugu might want to trade let me know. I might be down to trade my BK for one, still up in the air about it though.
I got a Nitro Fugu so I was thinking of a Crytpo Bomb to go with it. Yeeeaaahhhh....I definitely need that now. So nice for HFuse..

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #15516 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:11:16 »

I was waiting till I had both of them to post some pics.  I can snap some later when I get home.

Offline hyperlite218

« Reply #15517 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:23:23 »

Not yet, but Nitroculture is pretty close in color (although I think the base on Nitro is opaque, whereas Sub is trans), and there's a bomb king in that colorway.
I'm figgin torn! I need to stop making emotional attachments with these Fugus! For a good portion of my workday I thought "maybe trade the magneto culture for a nitro because it will go with the Nautilus... But the magneto is gorgeous and I'm one of 18 to win it... I'll regret it" and I'm left where I started but with consuming thoughts... FML

I won the snowfyre fugu and have gotten multiple cash offers with the highest being close to $300. I cant bring myself to agree to get rid of it because its gorgeous and my first ps win.

« Reply #15518 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:25:04 »

I won the snowfyre fugu and have gotten multiple cash offers with the highest being close to $300. I cant bring myself to agree to get rid of it because its gorgeous and my first ps win.
Same boat with my shadowfyre. First win, too special.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #15519 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:25:14 »

Exactly how I felt about the noface, I was offered more than that, and I felt like a Dbag for refusing because I know the guy really wanted/needed it, but I couldn't see a situation where I did not regret selling it

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #15520 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:26:09 »

$300 is on the low side IMO for PS caps that are in high demand.
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #15521 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:26:10 »

Good lord!  It would look great paired up with my Snowblind Fugu, but not $300 good

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #15522 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:27:06 »
The sale is still going on, hype is driving the prices for no real reason. Caps that there are 10-20 of should not be selling for more than one offs or editions of five. Be patient and a month or so after summer ends people will come to their senses and prices will drop. It has been the same for basically every Nightcaps sale.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #15523 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:28:51 »

That may be true but I haven't entered any sales with the thought of making money from it. These are collectable art to me.

Offline Coopdizzl3

« Reply #15524 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:29:34 »

That may be true but I haven't entered any sales with the thought of making money from it. These are collectable art to me.

Agreed!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #15525 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:54:18 »

I don't think many of these have sold.  I sold one for retail + shipping to a friend, I'm sure others have done the same and I'm sure a few people have taken huge cash offers, but the trade values are also pretty wonky right now.  People are very excited to win an invoice in this sale, and the newer Poisoned Summer caps seem to be coveted and over-valued for a little while while people bask in the win.  I've done some pre-shipping trades but it's been with active people.  As I think Daniel said, a couple weeks from now, or a month from now, these will be traded more frequently.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #15526 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:00:03 »

I don't think many of these have sold.  I sold one for retail + shipping to a friend, I'm sure others have done the same and I'm sure a few people have taken huge cash offers, but the trade values are also pretty wonky right now.  People are very excited to win an invoice in this sale, and the newer Poisoned Summer caps seem to be coveted and over-valued for a little while while people bask in the win.  I've done some pre-shipping trades but it's been with active people.  As I think Daniel said, a couple weeks from now, or a month from now, these will be traded more frequently.
I traded my first PS win for another PS cap (which fit a build better) I was just implying that I wouldn't sell for cash because 1)I'm an idiot manchild and 2) having one of these is more gratifying to me than having X amount of dollar offered for them (see point 1)

I don't have an opinion on what people choose to buy/sell them for. But I agree that these ultra high prices are fueled by the hype. Live and let live!

Offline Keycakes

Re: Nightcaps: Poisoned Summer: Day 80
« Reply #15527 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:01:31 »
People out here selling their winnings while I'm 0/34 trying to get my first

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Offline jackcauliflower

« Reply #15528 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:01:58 »

Same though

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #15529 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:02:31 »
Welcome to day 80!

Offline jackcauliflower

« Reply #15530 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:03:17 »
Welcome to day 80!
Good luck to you!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #15531 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:03:22 »
If this was a normal everyone has 12-24 hours to enter RnG sale prices would be considerably lower. Even one offs from Meatbags are not as expensive as some of these keys.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline iliptikal

« Reply #15532 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:03:40 »

Keep at it man, you never know when your luck will change. No win here since day 15 but I'm not stopping yet.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Offline totallycaked

• You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
« Reply #15533 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:07:07 »
I don't understand where to enter these raffles...

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #15534 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:08:30 »
It's somewhat randomized. Sometimes it's the first post in this thread, sometimes it's /MM and it's been eBay and Instagram as well. Nothing is posted ahead until ETF drops a 5 minute warning via picture of a dead Canary

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #15535 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:08:48 »

When ETF posts the dead canary, it's a 5 minute countdown. Today will likely be here in the OP or on r/mechmarket since he hasn't stated where it will be. You have 2-4 minutes to fill out the form and then you pray.

« Reply #15536 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:09:15 »

I'm 0/60+ all I want is to win one I want or one I can trade for what I want... I'm honestly second guessing myself, am I that unlucky ahahaha, seriously though all I can do is laugh an feel salty while people rake in resale cash an all I want is to have a sexy mf'n keeb.

Offline Peiweisgreat

« Reply #15537 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:09:54 »

Keep at it man, you never know when your luck will change. No win here since day 15 but I'm not stopping yet.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I feel you brother my first win was the snowfyre bk and I haven't won a thing since, but they are too beautiful for me not to try if I can.

Offline Keycakes

« Reply #15538 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:09:56 »

I'm 0/60+ all I want is to win one I want or one I can trade for what I want... I'm honestly second guessing myself, am I that unlucky ahahaha, seriously though all I can do is laugh an feel salty while people rake in resale cash an all I want is to have a sexy mf'n keeb.
Have you gotten most of the trivia's right? I'm 31/34 for trivia

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #15539 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:12:02 »

When ETF posts the dead canary, it's a 5 minute countdown. Today will likely be here in the OP or on r/mechmarket since he hasn't stated where it will be. You have 2-4 minutes to fill out the form and then you pray.
Oh $&#@ I forgot about the praying step. Thank you! Some consider this the most important of all.

Offline Coopdizzl3

« Reply #15540 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:13:48 »
Can't forget the praying to RNGesus

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #15541 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:21:15 »

I can only remember 3 times getting trivia wrong when I didn't miss the birb but have only won twice... it's just the will of RNGsus.
In retrospect I feel really lucky that the ones I did win match setups I have.
That said some of these colorways are definitely worth building around!

Offline Keycakes

« Reply #15542 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:21:59 »

I can only remember 3 times getting trivia wrong when I didn't miss the birb but have only won twice... it's just the will of RNGsus.
Oh hell yes. Good job man, which ones did you happen to get?!

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #15543 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:23:37 »

Oh hell yes. Good job man, which ones did you happen to get?!

Star Child BK to go with my Plum and a Devilkin Fugu for my black&red HHKB

Offline Tsuruya

« Reply #15544 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:27:35 »
Between work and raid schedule with my ffxiv static I haven't had time to share my recent addition

Thanks ETF for yet another one of your magnificent works!

« Reply #15545 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:29:25 »

I've gotten maybe 8 wrong.. Lol, that's why I'm like wtf is going on, honestly just unlucky with PS... every time now I think it's gonna be my time but nope so I have to fight the hype an not get salty hahaha...

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #15546 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:31:01 »
I've gotten maybe 8 wrong.. Lol, that's why I'm like wtf is going on, honestly just unlucky with PS... every time now I think it's gonna be my time noe so I have to fight the hype an not get salty...
You're gonna get one man, and it's going to feel great!

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #15547 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:32:56 »
Tonights gonna be good, I can feel it

« Reply #15548 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:36:27 »
I've gotten maybe 8 wrong.. Lol, that's why I'm like wtf is going on, honestly just unlucky with PS... every time now I think it's gonna be my time noe so I have to fight the hype an not get salty...
You're gonna get one man, and it's going to feel great!
So great!! My lucks just saving up for the one I want the most that I haven't seen yet

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #15549 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:39:36 »
You look like a ripped David Lynch.

Trips me the **** out every time.

Edit- ****ING HOTLINKS DIE FOREVER PLS TY
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 September 2017, 18:42:06 by ygor »
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.