Author Topic: [GB] ZZ96 v2 r2 (replacements in progress)  (Read 264162 times)

Offline breitling

Re: [GB] ZZ96 v2 r2 (US shipped sans extras, int'l mostly shipped, v2.5 in-prog)
« Reply #750 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 14:11:22 »
what color is that case?

I ordered deep blue, but got one of the other blues. It was one of the mistake colors. I was the only one that ordered this color.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
Re: [GB] ZZ96 v2 r2 (US shipped sans extras, int'l mostly shipped, v2.5 in-prog)
« Reply #751 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 14:30:25 »
Mine came with 6, 6.25 and 7u wires.

Installed some backlighting last night and what I think will be the final keyset that will sit on this board maybe add some artisans. The 7u stab wire is a bit sticky.. it makes the spacebar get stuck down a bit sometimes.. hard to change that now but I might desolder the space bar switch and fiddle with the stab a bit. This board is also higher than most of my other boards and I feel like my wrist rest is a bit too low with it. I wonder if removing the diffuser layer will make it better. Or maybe I should just get used to it. Otherwise pretty good feel overall. No problems at all with the bootmap client and set up really easily.

Show Image

I'm always nervous about getting colored cases but that blue is awesome. I wonder how it'd look with Skidata+ on there.

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #752 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 13:23:16 »
Installed some backlighting last night and what I think will be the final keyset that will sit on this board maybe add some artisans. The 7u stab wire is a bit sticky.. it makes the spacebar get stuck down a bit sometimes.. hard to change that now but I might desolder the space bar switch and fiddle with the stab a bit.

My bad, I should've said something. Sometimes stabs (this goes for all of them, not just Chinese ones) can get stuck by not being bent at exactly 90 degree angles. When this happens, the ends of the stab wires will press against the sides of the stabilizer housings, creating friction which causes the perceived stickiness. Lube can alleviate the issue, but the best way to resolve it is to use pliers or such and adjust the angles slightly until the spacebar is smooth. I've only had this happen to me once but I should've made a disclaimer - that's on me.

Remaining r2 shipments are being prepped right this moment stateside while I'm fulfilling TriC orders (a separate buy that also encountered severe delays) - should be done with the latter in a few hours. I've got the missing plates (or rather, plates that I thought were missing) sorted out.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #753 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 14:00:35 »
Thanks for update. Looking forward to dat tracking.

Good info re the stabs. I have an RS that I'm gonna need to do this to. 

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #754 on: Tue, 22 November 2016, 15:05:16 »
hey LD, sent you a pm about my stuff, hope you got that. thanks!

« Reply #755 on: Thu, 24 November 2016, 19:44:55 »
Any word on when that 2.51 buy may open up?  Holding a spot on the RS96 drop but I'd much rather get a ZZ96 if it's coming around soon.

Offline skimzor

« Reply #756 on: Thu, 24 November 2016, 21:36:44 »
Interested in picking one up if anyone wants to drop out.

Let me know!

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #757 on: Fri, 25 November 2016, 10:13:01 »
Hey LD, what's the ETA on getting those orders out? Drooling profusely over here  :-X
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 November 2016, 14:18:29 by BAS1C »

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #758 on: Sat, 26 November 2016, 06:07:25 »
Any word on when that 2.51 buy may open up?  Holding a spot on the RS96 drop but I'd much rather get a ZZ96 if it's coming around soon.

Only 10 days left to decide.
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 November 2016, 11:02:05 by wholypantalones »

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #759 on: Sat, 26 November 2016, 06:09:53 »
Interested in picking one up if anyone wants to drop out.

Let me know!

Only 10 days left to decide.
10?

Offline damechman

« Reply #760 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 15:46:06 »

Also interested in knowing this!

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #761 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 15:56:26 »
Hey LD, what's the ETA on getting those orders out? Drooling profusely over here  :-X

About 2 days from now is when they will be shipped out. Really, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

I would very much like to start planning the next buy once I have production finalized for 2.5 so it should not be long.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #762 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 16:16:43 »

About 2 days from now is when they will be shipped out. Really, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

I would very much like to start planning the next buy once I have production finalized for 2.5 so it should not be long.
Awesome news,is there any eta you can give us for 2.5? I'm dying to get my hands on it.

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #763 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 17:08:18 »
Awesome news,is there any eta you can give us for 2.5? I'm dying to get my hands on it.

Miscommunication with the designer on that aspect. Last I said it would be about a week to estimated completion of manufacturing, but he was referring to the CNCing, not the anodizing. So that's currently going on. I expect to get the boards in and shipped out before Christmas.

Also will make a Google Sheet later for everyone to check their order status.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #764 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 17:48:36 »

Miscommunication with the designer on that aspect. Last I said it would be about a week to estimated completion of manufacturing, but he was referring to the CNCing, not the anodizing. So that's currently going on. I expect to get the boards in and shipped out before Christmas.

I guess I'm a bit in limbo because I bought one extra board from R2 and not from the R2.5 wave? Does this mean you will ship my board at the same time as all the R2.5 orders? Hope I can make this my Chrismas build! :))
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #765 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 19:03:40 »

Damn LD, that's hype. Thanks so much!!

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #766 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 19:18:21 »

It's gonna be a good Christmas. Thanks for the update, LD!

Offline derpingit

« Reply #767 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 21:23:27 »
Hype is killin' me . Which round am I ? I don't even know any more . R2? 2.5? 2.51v wha?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #768 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 23:37:55 »

I guess I'm a bit in limbo because I bought one extra board from R2 and not from the R2.5 wave? Does this mean you will ship my board at the same time as all the R2.5 orders? Hope I can make this my Chrismas build! :))

If I'm not mistaken, those are the ones that should be shipping out in next few days. (The extras).

Offline sparkybear

« Reply #769 on: Mon, 28 November 2016, 14:03:33 »
I'm guessing we're still waiting on extra orders to be shipped?

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #770 on: Mon, 28 November 2016, 15:05:45 »

I'm guessing we're still waiting on extra orders to be shipped?

Tomorrow apparently!

Offline breckstar

« Reply #771 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 21:47:24 »
Any status on those who filled out the 2.51 form if they got in or not? RS96 is closing in a few days but wanting the ZZ96 over that.

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #772 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 21:59:29 »
Yeah waiting I the Google sheet to be posted, wanna get that sweet confirmation

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #773 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 23:04:28 »
The next buy will happen and I don't plan on putting a limit on the number. If you are still interested when it opens, there will be a spot for you. However I do need to get current obligations taken care of first.

Offline rondg

« Reply #774 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 03:11:19 »
Where's the Google Sheet?

Offline breckstar

« Reply #775 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 09:41:30 »
The next buy will happen and I don't plan on putting a limit on the number. If you are still interested when it opens, there will be a spot for you. However I do need to get current obligations taken care of first.

Awesome :) I'll just sit tight then. Thanks for the update

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #776 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 11:53:49 »

Great news! :)

Offline derpingit

« Reply #777 on: Fri, 02 December 2016, 11:51:17 »

can you kindly post the google sheet? my pm to you has gone unanswered.

regards.

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #778 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 15:36:12 »
GSheet w/ all the unfulfilled orders from v2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tzYavC3oAypevmC4_1x9aZbOdaGlE8dhvjYXRuUxYhw/edit?usp=sharing

If your name should be on here but isn't, or if you have any questions, please PM me or drop a comment here.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #779 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 15:40:14 »
Is there anyway we can get a list of the V2.5 orders as well?

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #780 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 16:20:20 »
Is there anyway we can get a list of the V2.5 orders as well?

Added as a separate sheet within the previous GSheet link.

Offline derpingit

« Reply #781 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 16:26:57 »
GSheet w/ all the unfulfilled orders from v2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tzYavC3oAypevmC4_1x9aZbOdaGlE8dhvjYXRuUxYhw/edit?usp=sharing

If your name should be on here but isn't, or if you have any questions, please PM me or drop a comment here.

Hi lunaris . My name is not on the list . Lurkin**** on Reddit or derpingit here

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #782 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 16:35:05 »
My name isn't on the sheet either  :( username is the same

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #783 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 16:58:03 »
Hey lunarisdream, my name isn't on the 2.5 list, should be black with red plate.Can you check please?

Thanks

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #784 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 17:28:44 »
Hey lunarisdream, my name isn't on the 2.5 list, should be black with red plate.Can you check please?

Thanks

Updated all of the above. aznreaper you took over Jumie's order, correct? I based the GSheet off the form responses instead of the updated responses on my desktop

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #785 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 17:33:28 »
Dope, Thanks LD

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #786 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 18:31:17 »
Dope, Thanks LD

Yeah I took over his spot, can you update the sheet accordingly. Don't wasn't there to be a chance for any mistakes.

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #787 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 19:53:02 »
Dope, Thanks LD

Yeah I took over his spot, can you update the sheet accordingly. Don't wasn't there to be a chance for any mistakes.

Already did dude

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #788 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 20:08:15 »
Awesome, thanks!

Offline rondg

« Reply #789 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 22:28:03 »

I'm not on the list

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #790 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 22:43:45 »

I'm not on the list

I see your name on the first page, cyan and purple.

Thanks for posting this LD  :)
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline LunarisDream

« Reply #791 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 22:44:48 »
I cobbled the list together from the GSheet created by the form responses from the GB. It didn't have the changes that I made to my local copy (because I can't copy data from Excel and paste into GSheet). A couple things are off/missing but not left out of manufacturing. The GSheet's been updated with what I believe were left out. Again, PM or drop a msg here if your name's missing.

Offline rondg

« Reply #792 on: Sat, 03 December 2016, 22:45:45 »
I cobbled the list together from the GSheet created by the form responses from the GB. It didn't have the changes that I made to my local copy (because I can't copy data from Excel and paste into GSheet). A couple things are off/missing but not left out of manufacturing. The GSheet's been updated with what I believe were left out. Again, PM or drop a msg here if your name's missing.

Found my name on the list! Thanks!

EDIT: I just realized that the case color was not updated.

Offline Gajible

« Reply #793 on: Sun, 04 December 2016, 16:11:16 »
Hopefully my order isn't lost. Name isn't listed.. :(

Edit: Whoop there it is!
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 December 2016, 03:53:58 by Gajible »

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #794 on: Sun, 04 December 2016, 18:00:50 »
Found my name!!! Hopefully not long now  :-X
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline owacle

« Reply #795 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 13:34:13 »

Does it still look like we will get these out before Christmas? I just want to know whether I should get excited!

Offline sparkybear

« Reply #796 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 18:00:23 »
I just got a notification about a DHL package coming this week, is this the board I'm receiving from you or is it a different one?

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #797 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 13:41:34 »
When can we expect the orders in the US that are ready to go to ship? So pumped.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #798 on: Tue, 06 December 2016, 20:24:34 »
Hi LD, i just would like to ask if there has been a mix up on the plate color for my order? I cant remember what i picked but i definitely think i didnt select deep blue for the plate. can you advise?

Thanks!
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #799 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 20:18:14 »
Fishing for updates on orders sitting in US. Been over a week now, can we expect them to ship before the 23rd?