Author Topic: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]  (Read 204003 times)

Offline fancymans

Re: [GB]LUSTRO Aluminum + Acrylic Custom 60% Case [Packing]
« Reply #800 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 22:46:51 »
My assembled Lustro keyboard arrived today. There was only a single screw holding the PCB to the case. I'll try to post some pics once I scrounge up some screws and reassemble lol

My assembled board arrived today too. 2 screws were loose and fell out. I think the screw holes on the case are actually stripped... And I don't know what's wrong but it's definitely not working out of the box. Plugged it in and Windows says my device might be malfunctioning.

And that's not all, I'm also missing the extra stands I ordered. I'm going to PM Bazh and ask him about it. At this point I doubt it'll ever come, though. Think I'm gonna end up just selling this and cut my losses.
Realforce 87U 55g 10th Silenced | HHKB Silenced | FC660C

Offline murkey

• murkey's alpaca farm
« Reply #801 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 00:03:27 »
My assembled board arrived today too. 2 screws were loose and fell out. I think the screw holes on the case are actually stripped... And I don't know what's wrong but it's definitely not working out of the box. Plugged it in and Windows says my device might be malfunctioning.

And that's not all, I'm also missing the extra stands I ordered. I'm going to PM Bazh and ask him about it. At this point I doubt it'll ever come, though. Think I'm gonna end up just selling this and cut my losses.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that :(

I'm pretty sure it's a legit Winkeyless PCB so you might try posting on their forums (Hojin is incredibly responsive over there, and would probably be willing to help even though you didn't get it directly from him). And I'd try contacting Triviumtek Supporter as well about the missing stands, since Bazh has been MIA for quite some time.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #802 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 00:15:35 »

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that :(

I'm pretty sure it's a legit Winkeyless PCB so you might try posting on their forums (Hojin is incredibly responsive over there, and would probably be willing to help even though you didn't get it directly from him). And I'd try contacting Triviumtek Supporter as well about the missing stands, since Bazh has been MIA for quite some time.

Fingers crossed for a shipment or refund for the extra stands I guess.

As for the PCB, it's definitely a Winkeyless PCB. It flashes to bootloader and the LEDs all flash when I hold left control. I just can't for the life of me figure out why it's not working after I upload the keymap. I'll head over the the forums or something this coming weekend. I'm just tired from work and dealing with crap that I really I shouldn't need to.

Edit:
I fixed it. I think the issue was because it was set in PS2 mode when I was using USB? I clicked on "Set USB" and "Set Keyboard" in the options panel, re-flashed firmware and re-uploaded the keymap... and now it works. I guess randomly pressing things does work lol.
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 April 2017, 00:36:20 by fancymans »

Offline Prodigy46

« Reply #803 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 02:45:06 »
Just have mine on a Poker II for now but will probably move it over to an Alps 60% that I am getting ready to build in the next couple weeks. I'm also very excited to see how the purple stands look with Hyperfuse.
I'm really happy with how it looks and pleased that I stuck it out for the rest of this group buy. I hope everyone else's come to them safe and sound!
I had to get a dremel in order to remove the last two screws in the bottom of the case though.
Sorry for potato phone pictures.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #804 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 20:53:04 »
got mine, no time to build it at all. didn't get any rubber feet with mine though, wondering if they weren't included or if DHL stole my accessories. I also got a carbon fibre plate which i didn't order
I love Elzy

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #805 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 21:07:12 »
got mine, no time to build it at all. didn't get any rubber feet with mine though, wondering if they weren't included or if DHL stole my accessories. I also got a carbon fibre plate which i didn't order

rem>emilia
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Triviumtek Supporter

« Reply #806 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 21:41:51 »
My assembled Lustro keyboard arrived today. There was only a single screw holding the PCB to the case. I'll try to post some pics once I scrounge up some screws and reassemble lol

Hi man, I'm checking if we miss your extra stand and don't worry, if we missed sending it, we will send it for you, just don't be panic....

Offline fancymans

« Reply #807 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 02:11:43 »

Hi man, I'm checking if we miss your extra stand and don't worry, if we missed sending it, we will send it for you, just don't be panic....

I saw your PM. I replied with proof of my purchase. Thanks for getting in touch Triviumtek.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #808 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 12:43:33 »
I'm so happy that you guys like the keyboard, just want to say thanks for all of you to make this project happened.
//Fun fact: Our supporter is a pretty girl :D :D :D so please go easy on her :D
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #809 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 14:01:20 »
so did any one else not get rubber bumpons/feet for their lustro? I need some =\
I love Elzy

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #810 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 14:02:39 »
Still waiting for mine to ship.  :(

Offline fancymans

« Reply #811 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 14:03:13 »
so did any one else not get rubber bumpons/feet for their lustro? I need some =\

My order didn't come with any either. I have spare rubber feet, so I didn't really care. Bought a pack of 100 on Amazon for a few dollars.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #812 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 14:59:10 »

My order didn't come with any either. I have spare rubber feet, so I didn't really care. Bought a pack of 100 on Amazon for a few dollars.

ah ok, thanks. I do have some extras but not much left. Amazon canada doesn't have the good quality bumpons xd
I love Elzy

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #813 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 15:38:02 »
I checked my emails and saw the email from Originative for the shipping costs and just got it paid.

So sorry for the late payment.. Kinda forgot about this buy and didn't keep up with the thread :blank:
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #814 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 19:07:22 »

Zeal60 looks like it fits <3

Can't waiiittt, thanks everyone involved for making it happen
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Rykno

« Reply #815 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 21:32:44 »
Any way to acquire one of these? Anyone not interested in theirs anymore?

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #816 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 21:51:46 »
Any way to acquire one of these? Anyone not interested in theirs anymore?

Sherry said they'll post up extras soon on their website I think.

Offline Rykno

« Reply #817 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 21:59:16 »
>Sherry said they'll post up extras soon on their website I think.

ooh thank you friend!
Any guesstimates on soon? Or is it the infamous Soon(TM)?

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #818 on: Fri, 28 April 2017, 05:03:34 »

ooh thank you friend!

I believe he will sell the leftover as soon as he's done with shipping all lustro and weaven
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline mattycee

« Reply #819 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 00:06:37 »
Anyone still waiting for sherry to send them sending payments?
Current: Das 4 MX Blues,  Poker II MX Clears

Offline Khuya

« Reply #820 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 11:09:57 »
Anyone still waiting for sherry to send them sending payments?

Each step is a waiting game...

Offline nickysan92

« Reply #821 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 06:31:09 »
Hi there, I'm from non-NA (Malaysia), should I be expecting shipment soon as well? Haven't kept up with this thread for some time now.
Yes, your keyboard will be sent directly via Kerry Express or VNPost, I will get the quotation and comeback later tomorrow. Every orders doesn't come from NA will be shipped directly like Mr.Nickysan92. Thank you.

I have not received the board nor have I received any notifications on shipping.

Any updates?

Offline axtran

« Reply #822 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 06:53:05 »

ooh thank you friend!

Just an FYI, but the front lip on Lustro is HUGE. However, it's pretty... I have mine but I never use it, LOL!

http://imgur.com/a/nJuJr
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline Rykno

« Reply #823 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 08:32:16 »
Any interest in selling your unused lustro case?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #824 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 09:46:15 »

ooh thank you friend!

Just an FYI, but the front lip on Lustro is HUGE. However, it's pretty... I have mine but I never use it, LOL!

http://imgur.com/a/nJuJr

Looks great man  :thumb:  Can't wait to build mine!

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #825 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 13:55:52 »
Case feels pretty solid when assembled. Anode on the stands is pretty nice, however there are noticeable imperfections. On all 4 of my stands there is a visible line (to varying degrees) on the top side of the stand, which I assume is from the anode. One of my stands has some inconsistencies on the outside surface, very slight blemishes (tried a quick clean but no-go). All my stands had bumpons which are very nice, however, they should not have been attached to the stands. If I were to re-anode (which I am considering) I will now have to get new ones. Same for the screws, I don't know why they were assembled in the case. Both should have been packaged separately.

Case itself feels pretty good. Inside is rough but that is not really a concern. There are a couple spots with very small imperfections in the acrylic, clear bubbles where the frosting is not present. They are noticeable, but they should be a non-issue once lit up. Order was missing switches, but hopefully I can get refunded for those.

My board is already assembled but I need to do a bit of work on the switches/plate, will show the final product when I'm done.

« Last Edit: Thu, 04 May 2017, 13:58:35 by mtzgr »

Offline brighenne

« Reply #826 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 15:56:13 »
Case feels pretty solid when assembled. Anode on the stands is pretty nice, however there are noticeable imperfections. On all 4 of my stands there is a visible line (to varying degrees) on the top side of the stand, which I assume is from the anode. One of my stands has some inconsistencies on the outside surface, very slight blemishes (tried a quick clean but no-go). All my stands had bumpons which are very nice, however, they should not have been attached to the stands. If I were to re-anode (which I am considering) I will now have to get new ones. Same for the screws, I don't know why they were assembled in the case. Both should have been packaged separately.

Case itself feels pretty good. Inside is rough but that is not really a concern. There are a couple spots with very small imperfections in the acrylic, clear bubbles where the frosting is not present. They are noticeable, but they should be a non-issue once lit up. Order was missing switches, but hopefully I can get refunded for those.

My board is already assembled but I need to do a bit of work on the switches/plate, will show the final product when I'm done.

Based on the pictures, those marks on the feet appear to be markings on the aluminum that were not polished off before anodizing, it wouldn't be from the anodizing process (assuming that's what you meant, since I think you're referring anodizing as 'anode') You would have to remove the ano, polish, and then refinish to get rid of it.

If you're planning to get it refinished, be prepared to pay a pretty penny..small batches are typically disproportionately expensive, especially for non-black/clear.

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #827 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 16:48:10 »

Based on the pictures, those marks on the feet appear to be markings on the aluminum that were not polished off before anodizing, it wouldn't be from the anodizing process (assuming that's what you meant, since I think you're referring anodizing as 'anode') You would have to remove the ano, polish, and then refinish to get rid of it.

If you're planning to get it refinished, be prepared to pay a pretty penny..small batches are typically disproportionately expensive, especially for non-black/clear.

I'll have to check the places around me for quotes. I'm looking to get one refinished black, so hopefully the cost won't be too egregious. Or maybe someone wants to trade their black stand for an orange/gunmetal?  ;) Thanks for the info.  :thumb:

Aside from wanting black stands my board's all done.

Nude

Nude & On Fire

Dressed

Can't really tell from the picture but the pcb design shines through really clearly between the keycaps with the acrylic plate, looks sick.

GON NerD/Leandren PCB
Leandren Acrylic Plate
55g Aristotles in Gats
OG Cherry POM (courtesy of axtran cause he's a bro <3)

And here's some typing sounds: https://clyp.it/qxcgsjsw#

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #828 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 21:34:10 »
Wasn't exactly the color I was expecting when selecting "deep sky blue". If anyone with something a bit more blue  want to trade stands, let me know.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #829 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 22:57:34 »
Wasn't exactly the color I was expecting when selecting "deep sky blue". If anyone with something a bit more blue  want to trade stands, let me know.

Show Image

Hmm yeah that looks like navy blue.

Offline jacky

« Reply #830 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 23:15:14 »
Looks good :thumb:

« Reply #831 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 03:33:40 »
A little update for Asia orders:
We will have the tracking numbers for you guys in Monday, thanks.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #832 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 22:43:10 »
She's alive!

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #833 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 22:46:51 »
She's alive!

Show Image

Show Image

Yes bro, this is how u lustro, v nice  :cool:
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #834 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 23:22:09 »
She's alive!

Show Image

Show Image

Yes bro, this is how u lustro, v nice  :cool:

Thanks KetchyKech ^_^

Offline PolarKen

« Reply #835 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 23:51:53 »
Ah damn, joined Geekhack a little bit late. This keyboard is super awesome.

Any chance for 2nd round or selling?

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #836 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 02:00:40 »
Ah damn, joined Geekhack a little bit late. This keyboard is super awesome.

Any chance for 2nd round or selling?

The chance of having 2nd round is quite low but not impossible. We'll need more feedback abt R1 so we can improve in the next round :D
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline axtran

« Reply #837 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 07:47:35 »
The chance of having 2nd round is quite low but not impossible. We'll need more feedback abt R1 so we can improve in the next round :D

Will it be invoicing in 2017, shipping in 2019? ;)
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #838 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 14:30:35 »

Will it be invoicing in 2017, shipping in 2019? ;)

According to the recent GB timing, it will be invoicing in 2017 and shipping in 2017.
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline Jeu

« Reply #839 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 16:02:35 »
@Triviumtek Supporter Still waiting on a response to my PM's about my order. Please respond been over 2 weeks since your last message.

Offline fancymans

« Reply #840 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 18:12:21 »
@Triviumtek Supporter Still waiting on a response to my PM's about my order. Please respond been over 2 weeks since your last message.

Same here. I was told to wait 2 weeks for my missing stands. I sent another message for follow up but haven't heard anything. It's been way over 2 weeks now with no word on anything.

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #841 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 20:26:57 »
Also waiting for missing Zealios.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

« Reply #842 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 23:06:23 »
Wew, I'm waiting for every shipment sent so I can find out where are these missing boxes. And in case we can not find these boxes, replacement parts are ready to ship but 1st, I need to wait until Sherry's done. Thanks

Offline fancymans

« Reply #843 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 06:23:13 »
So do me a favor, wait for me and Sherry to finish (later next week) then you will get your money back or your stand back.

According to Triviumtek via PM

I assume this applies to other missing items as well. I also asked for weekly updates to be posted here so we don't get left in the dark like before in case it takes longer than "later next week".

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #844 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 03:33:07 »
So do me a favor, wait for me and Sherry to finish (later next week) then you will get your money back or your stand back.

According to Triviumtek via PM

I assume this applies to other missing items as well. I also asked for weekly updates to be posted here so we don't get left in the dark like before in case it takes longer than "later next week".

Yes, it does!
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #845 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 09:46:59 »
Any remaining order from Australia, Asia pls confirm your paypal email and address so we can ship the keyboard :(
Trivium Keyboard Co.

Offline orionstein

« Reply #846 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 15:54:06 »
Any remaining order from Australia, Asia pls confirm your paypal email and address so we can ship the keyboard :(

I'd be in the number missing the initial groupbuy.
If there are extras/dropped orders, will there be a way to purchase those? I (and others I imagine) would definitely be interested.
Alternately/If there are no extras, put me down as interested in a rebuy!

Offline yonghf

« Reply #847 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 22:25:51 »
Are there extras? Or is anyone selling the standard kit?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #848 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 06:09:45 »
Are there extras? Or is anyone selling the standard kit?

I've seen a few on Mech Market. You may want to keep an eye out over there.

Offline pear_voz

« Reply #849 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 15:08:01 »

I'd be in the number missing the initial groupbuy.
If there are extras/dropped orders, will there be a way to purchase those? I (and others I imagine) would definitely be interested.
Alternately/If there are no extras, put me down as interested in a rebuy!

There's extras, but you will need to pm Originative for that :3
Trivium Keyboard Co.