Author Topic: First post by an account created in 2013  (Read 2155 times)

Offline zozoman57812

First post by an account created in 2013
« on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 18:13:16 »
Hello everyone. My name is Zachary and I've been a long time lurker of the geekhack forums. Up until now I simply used the forums to find good deals to feed my keyboard "addiction", but now I want to become an active part of the community ;D. As far as hobbies go I love pc gaming, street wear and other "fashion", as well as producing music. I hope I get to know a lot of you during my stay here :D

- peace

Leopold FC750R (blues)

Offline jaffers

Re: First post by an account created in 2013
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 18:22:49 »
Welcome, join slack for ****posting if thats your deal. And make sure you get your name in a nice drama thread and you will become well known in the community quite quickly. Thanks for lookin at it!

This welcome message brought to you by our biggest sponsor

THE CHURCH OF HALVERSON
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 July 2016, 18:25:12 by jaffers »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 18:23:47 »
Welcome, join slack for ****posting if thats your deal. And make sure you get your name in a nice drama thread and you will become well known in the community quite quickly. Thanks for lookin at it!

Hey, you could sponsor the church in your post

Offline jaffers

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 18:25:25 »

How's that

Offline zozoman57812

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 18:33:38 »

How's that

If the memes are always this good, I can't wait!

Leopold FC750R (blues)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 18:40:40 »

How's that

If the memes are always this good, I can't wait!

dankAF

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 29 July 2016, 00:58:31 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Is the Leopold FC750R the only mechanical keyboard you have?

Have you tried any switches other than MX blues?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ