Author Topic: 'Go kill yourself'  (Read 7284 times)

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
Re: 'Go kill yourself'
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 14:58:07 »
In my experience, revenge is best served cold while insults should be pipin' hot.

:p

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 13:22:14 »
English speaking people have a limited amount of insults at hand, ****, twat, **** and go kill your self.
Spanish, italian well there you have a healthy amount of tools. But for me Romanian if just perfect, I can start my engine and go on for hours and still have some backup, sexual organs are the main ingredient seasoned with the mothers dead relatives also some religious influences.

What triggers me on the English forums is that when I'm called a twat or **** I can't retaliate with all my weapons, I feel like a sissy answering with **** you, piece of ****, ****, for using that you get beaten for being a wuss in my neighbourhood :P
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 14:22:58 »
English speaking people have a limited amount of insults at hand, ****, twat, **** and go kill your self.
Spanish, italian well there you have a healthy amount of tools. But for me Romanian if just perfect, I can start my engine and go on for hours and still have some backup, sexual organs are the main ingredient seasoned with the mothers dead relatives also some religious influences.

What triggers me on the English forums is that when I'm called a twat or **** I can't retaliate with all my weapons, I feel like a sissy answering with **** you, piece of ****, ****, for using that you get beaten for being a wuss in my neighbourhood :P

are you still going on about the twat comment?

Offline NAV

• Formerly A_Vicarious_Death
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 14:27:52 »

lol nice

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 14:28:40 »
We out here

We meemin

Offline hurst

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 14:28:55 »