Author Topic: [IC] Dolphin and Kokkiri  (Read 58888 times)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [IC] Dolphin and Kokkiri
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 18:58:25 »
How soon will the raffle open/close? I'm sure there's a few people that would like to enter Lin's, LZ's, and Mira GBs but can only choose one or two :) (me included)

Currently looking at opening on Feb 22.

That's a shame, not that there is any doubt that you won't get enough entries, but it'd be great for everyone to get exactly what they want without sacrificing.

Offline ChQuNg

« Reply #201 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 19:18:41 »
Yay a raffle I probably wont win. 

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #202 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 19:34:29 »
How soon will the raffle open/close? I'm sure there's a few people that would like to enter Lin's, LZ's, and Mira GBs but can only choose one or two :) (me included)

That's a shame, not that there is any doubt that you won't get enough entries, but it'd be great for everyone to get exactly what they want without sacrificing.

It's always going to be a bad time for someone. However, the person making the board is who matters most when it comes to time, and that is when Lin can do it!
Dolphin v1 LE | TGR Jane | LZ Ergo

Offline megaforce

« Reply #203 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 20:43:32 »

It's always going to be a bad time for someone. However, the person making the board is who matters most when it comes to time, and that is when Lin can do it!

Can always do the raffle in advance and set the order at a later date ;)

But ultimately the decision is up to Lin and yourself as you said.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline iArson

« Reply #204 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 21:33:18 »

I think we're all pretty grateful to have even gotten a chance at these boards. That being said I think theres some stress involved when there are 3 high end customs going on around the same time and this is the only one that is limited. Now I know the timeframe is completely up to you guys but I think what was just said would really help some people. If they happen to lose this raffle at least they could participate in one of the other buys.

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #205 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 21:43:14 »

I think we're all pretty grateful to have even gotten a chance at these boards. That being said I think theres some stress involved when there are 3 high end customs going on around the same time and this is the only one that is limited. Now I know the timeframe is completely up to you guys but I think what was just said would really help some people. If they happen to lose this raffle at least they could participate in one of the other buys.

The issue is that nothing has been finalized yet - quantity, price, colors, plate types, etc etc. This IC was probably posted a little too early in the process. I personally don't feel comfortable starting a GB with so many unknown factors. The prototype was already delayed.

I truly am sorry for those that are having a difficult time deciding. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can really do about it. There just happened to be a lot of custom GBs happening at the same time as the IC for this came out. I hope you all understand.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 February 2017, 21:47:17 by _BMW_M3_ »

Offline Tally810

« Reply #206 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 21:53:38 »

The issue is that nothing has been finalized yet - quantity, price, colors, plate types, etc etc. This IC was probably posted a little too early in the process. I personally don't feel comfortable starting a GB with so many unknown factors. The prototype was already delayed.

I truly am sorry for those that are having a difficult time deciding. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can really do about it. There just happened to be a lot of custom GBs happening at the same time as the IC for this came out. I hope you all understand.
I'm having a super hard time deciding lol.  I think the hype is just very real on this one.  Thanks again for working on this!

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #207 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 21:54:18 »
Why are prototypes being made? Haven't both of the boards been made already before? Or maybe a different manufacturer is being used?

Also very sad Kokkiri isn't being made :( Looks really unique. Maybe a Whale instead later on?

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #208 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 22:00:09 »
Why are prototypes being made? Haven't both of the boards been made already before? Or maybe a different manufacturer is being used?

Also very sad Kokkiri isn't being made :( Looks really unique. Maybe a Whale instead later on?

These Dolphins will have the v1 bottom, so he wanted to have them remade just to check and make sure quality is good from manufacturer.

Offline tuantruong

« Reply #209 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 22:16:52 »

These Dolphins will have the v1 bottom, so he wanted to have them remade just to check and make sure quality is good from manufacturer.
What's the difference between v1 and v2 bottom? The weight?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #210 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 22:42:41 »

Whale needs to come here, in a beautiful blue color. I need myself a baby blue whale :D

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 01:21:00 »

Does anyone have any pictures of the bottom versions 1 and 2. I remember that somewhere yuktsi said that bottom version 1 he likes more.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #212 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 01:24:45 »

Whale needs to come here, in a beautiful blue color. I need myself a baby blue whale :D

Is a blue Whale is your dream board? One might instead call that a white whale.  :)) :)) :))
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #213 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 07:15:33 »

Is a blue Whale is your dream board? One might instead call that a white whale.  :)) :)) :))

Yarrrr matey! ;)

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #214 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 12:55:03 »
Almost psychotically interested in Dolphin, and at least manically interested in Elephaunt.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #215 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 13:25:13 »

I am in for EM7. These boards need a little brother.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #216 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 13:30:18 »
Show Image

O_O Yours Dolphin is tgr branded)))

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #217 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 13:53:27 »
Show Image

So nice!  :)

Offline E3E

« Reply #218 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 16:53:34 »
Show Image

The EM7?

Well, Yuktsi is pretty much TGR, so that's not surprising. :P

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #219 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 17:00:15 »
Show Image

The EM7?

Of course, EM7 )) I just lost my mind. And of course I know that yuktsi it's tgr, it's just the most uncompromising modding what I saw

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #220 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 17:03:33 »
That black Dolphin board looks sick! *set my calendar reminder  :thumb:
-Dana

Offline E3E

« Reply #221 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 17:04:00 »
Show Image

The EM7?

Of course, EM7 )) I just lost my mind. And of course I know that yuktsi it's tgr, it's just the most uncompromising modding what I saw

Hehe, yes it is. Very much so. Very nice. :D

Offline Damonskv

« Reply #222 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 17:07:39 »
Show Image

The EM7?

Hehe, yes it is. Very much so. Very nice. :D
I think it even needs a new name jane + dolphin ...... mermaid

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 17:08:40 »
I think I need that Whale in my life.....

Offline joey

« Reply #224 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 18:06:37 »
Show Image

So nice!

Whale logo best logo :thumb:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #225 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 18:15:57 »

Your avatar is actually really funny, considering intelli used to have it with different wording.

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #226 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 18:32:42 »

Your avatar is actually really funny, considering intelli used to have it with different wording.

This is the only way I can do, poor me  :))

Offline Jedi

« Reply #227 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 18:56:34 »
I don't know if I can wait till the raffle. Either way I need a dolphin in my life.

Offline wilsones15

« Reply #228 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 19:41:19 »
woah i'll join this XD
Dolphin and EM7 both are amazing board hahaha even only see dolphin once from jokrik  :eek:

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #229 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 20:52:44 »
Show Image

haha it's just a sticker
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline E3E

« Reply #230 on: Fri, 03 February 2017, 20:53:34 »
haha it's just a sticker

This is where yuktsi has blown everyone's minds.

:eek:

* E3E dies

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #231 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 02:02:53 »
Show Image

haha it's just a sticker

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #232 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 15:26:27 »
Hi friends,

Been away a couple days. Here's some EM7 renders: http://imgur.com/a/7ub0A

Yes plz.

Happy Saturday!

Offline heinrich

« Reply #233 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 15:37:52 »
EM.7 = Ergonomic Modification 7
Interesting...

Offline poolside

« Reply #234 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 15:41:13 »
Hi friends,

Yes plz.

Happy Saturday!

Sweet, keeping us entertained for another two long weeks!

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #235 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 16:08:23 »
EM.7 = Ergonomic Modification 7
Interesting...

Would be cool to see EM1 through EM6 kind of like what Zefyr showed with the VE.A process.

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #237 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 18:00:10 »

http://imgur.com/a/7ub0A

This is gorgeous. What's the angle? That thick back is, you know--sexy.

Thanks for sharing! Happy Saturday!

Offline ticktwo

• -kbdfan
« Reply #238 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 20:33:33 »
Hi friends,

Yes plz.

Happy Saturday!
omg :eek:
so sexyyy 😍

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HHKB | Leopold FC750R | Mech27 (soon) | TX-75 (soon)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #239 on: Sat, 04 February 2017, 23:08:05 »
Hi friends,

Yes plz.

Happy Saturday!

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #240 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 13:22:35 »
Just letting everyone know, we are currently dealing with pricing/moq stuff with the manufacturer. Fighting!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #241 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 13:36:47 »
Just letting everyone know, we are currently dealing with pricing/moq stuff with the manufacturer. Fighting!
Fight on! Woot woot!

Offline ticktwo

• -kbdfan
« Reply #242 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 17:45:50 »
wow :eek: can't wait to know the price

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HHKB | Leopold FC750R | Mech27 (soon) | TX-75 (soon)

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #243 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 19:31:25 »
So... no Whale... Right?
Right?
Right?
Right?
Right?

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 05 February 2017, 21:19:24 »
So... no Whale... Right?
Right?
Right?
Right?
Right?

GREEDY!

Offline CMYK

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 00:58:45 »
Greed for a lack of a better term, is good.

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #246 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 02:59:55 »

GREEDY!

B..But Greed is good....

I've learned it from World of Warcraft.....

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 06 February 2017, 09:38:12 »

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #248 on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 18:05:54 »

GREEDY!

B..But Greed is good....

Everytime I see your posts I keep thinking it's Intelli posting

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #249 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 00:46:11 »

GREEDY!

B..But Greed is good....

Everytime I see your posts I keep thinking it's Intelli posting

at least I'm giving the hope for everyone who're waiting for GMK SNES because people will think that Intelli still around here.

« Last Edit: Wed, 08 February 2017, 00:48:14 by oatmicro »