Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 738998 times)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1750 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 15:15:57 »
Looks really good, Methamphantomine awaits.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #1751 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 21:01:47 »
Show Image

just wow :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1752 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 23:33:13 »
I am so excited for this. The color stripe looks better than I imagined.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1753 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 00:21:38 »
I kinda regret didn't go for the toxic number row. Bunny photo is just so beautiful!

Edit: just checked my order - the Modifiers set has toxic green on Esc, F5-F8 and Print Screen, Scroll Lock and Pause. All is well!! Excitingggggg! At last, some colours to my otherwise boring Code!
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 August 2014, 00:25:51 by Belfong »

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #1754 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 00:26:39 »
I can't decide... would yellow or green LED's look the best underneath this set?
Could also try purple

Purple + Green = Barney

Always.

To me anyway. lol

I think of Joker in regard to Purple + Green, and considering he fell into that Toxic bath it fits the theme of these keycaps.

75956-0
    75958-1

« Last Edit: Sun, 31 August 2014, 02:59:29 by jesterjunk »
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1755 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 05:12:40 »
Green + purple to me is VLocity train.  With a splash of yellow.

75970-0

Except they are repainting them in corporate colours now ...

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1756 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:04:30 »
friend of mine took some pics of toxic on his iso board

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline osi

« Reply #1757 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:10:18 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

!!!

Can't wait! When could we expect the sets to start shipping? :D :D

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1758 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:11:18 »
Good lord they look stunning! Does this mean they have landed in the UK? :P

Also I hope its not just my digital vibrance being upped to 75% making them look that sexual lol.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1759 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:17:17 »

Also I hope its not just my digital vibrance being upped to 75% making them look that sexual lol.

sooooooo

thats a tough one to answer

yes i have some in the UK

but i dont have all the EU orders

i had a bunch sent to me so i could do pics and whatnot whilst im waiting on the cables so i could have it all sent to me at once

i have enough here for about 5- 6 complete orders

what i was originally planning on doing, which is why i had this many sent rather than just 1 set, was to sorta pick a few orders at random, and get some sets sent out, but upon thinking about it i think that would annoy more people than make happy

i have sent one persons order out as i was already sending them a large parcel and it made sense to include it cost wise

as for what i have left here, as i say, around 5 of everything, im happy to do a few things, based on general feedback

i can either

send some random orders based on a number generator or something
send some orders to friends/supporters of ctrl alt
send some orders for people who generally take nice pics so people get some glory shots
do nothing, sit on them until we are ready to ship everyones at the same time

Offline osi

« Reply #1760 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:25:06 »
Hrmm -- the fairest would probably be to hold the current sets and ship em out at the same time. I wouldn't be upset though if some sets made it out ot the photogs and/or the ctrl alt supporters. That's up to you!! :D

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1761 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:26:07 »

sooooooo

i had a bunch sent to me so i could do pics and whatnot whilst im waiting on the cables so i could have it all sent to me at once

what i was originally planning on doing, which is why i had this many sent rather than just 1 set, was to sorta pick a few orders at random, and get some sets sent out, but upon thinking about it i think that would annoy more people than make happy

i have sent one persons order out as i was already sending them a large parcel and it made sense to include it cost wise

as for what i have left here, as i say, around 5 of everything, im happy to do a few things, based on general feedback

i can either

send some orders for people who generally take nice pics so people get some glory shots

I see your predicament, its really up to you what you fancy doing. I think rule out the random orders personally.

I like the idea of the friends/supporters, along with the nice pic ones, gives the rest of us more to drool over haha.

For me I know I have a toxic alpha and stripe that I ordered and I also have a bro set, I would just say for people like me just wait till you have the lot and send out as one parcel than multiples.

Either way give my wallet a little rest you guys produce the coolest stuff too frequently! I am in a way kind of glad I have been unsuccessful with the last few bro raffles, as much as I would love to add just one to my board.

Can't wait for some pics of this Toxic set on a 60% board just because they make everything look even better!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1762 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:27:32 »
Hrmm -- the fairest would probably be to hold the current sets and ship em out at the same time. I wouldn't be upset though if some sets made it out ot the photogs and/or the ctrl alt supporters. That's up to you!! :D

yeah, thats why i didnt mention anything, i didnt wanna cause upset,

its really not gonna be long until this starts shipping, raccoon has been cranking stuff out for about 4 or 5 days constantly so we can finally catch up

i just didnt want a huge disparity between ROW and CONUS shipping this time

ill see what a few people say, as mentioned, im happy to sit on them, or get a few out to people who have helped us out or do it at random, 1 persons order is on the way and im sure they will be taking nice pics

i think no matter what ill most likely get daniels order out to him this week

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1763 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:31:50 »

sooooooo

i can either

I see your predicament, its really up to you what you fancy doing. I think rule out the random orders personally.

I like the idea of the friends/supporters, along with the nice pic ones, gives the rest of us more to drool over haha.

For me I know I have a toxic alpha and stripe that I ordered and I also have a bro set, I would just say for people like me just wait till you have the lot and send out as one parcel than multiples.

Either way give my wallet a little rest you guys produce the coolest stuff too frequently! I am in a way kind of glad I have been unsuccessful with the last few bro raffles, as much as I would love to add just one to my board.

Can't wait for some pics of this Toxic set on a 60% board just because they make everything look even better!

Offline osi

« Reply #1764 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:42:50 »

yeah, thats why i didnt mention anything, i didnt wanna cause upset,

its really not gonna be long until this starts shipping, raccoon has been cranking stuff out for about 4 or 5 days constantly so we can finally catch up

i just didnt want a huge disparity between ROW and CONUS shipping this time

ill see what a few people say, as mentioned, im happy to sit on them, or get a few out to people who have helped us out or do it at random, 1 persons order is on the way and im sure they will be taking nice pics

i think no matter what ill most likely get daniels order out to him this week

10-4

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #1765 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 08:19:06 »

sooooooo

i can either

Show Image

Amazing  shot.

I can't  stop looking at that picture, the creeper  i think it is looks awesome with the set!!

Offline Belfong

(GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1766 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 08:19:31 »
Honestly, I'm fine if some of the orders went out first whether it's mine or not. I've already waited so long, doesn't make any difference. And i really like the idea of sending it to those who take wonderful pix, like naasfu, Dustin or Hipsters (if they ordered). We all can get more hyped up! Ha ha.

To me, if the timing is right, you might as well ship my order together with the purple Bro set to save shipping cost ie I don't mind waiting for bro set to arrive as well and delay Toxic.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1767 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 08:42:46 »

One of these two or both in one, dustin and Hipster would be the two people that jump to my mind for this sort of thing.

also I have asked a few times but seems you missed it any word on the toxic boxes has the idea been dropped? and also on the special event for those that missed on the original toxic bots will this be happening or has that been dropped, and finally did the issue with the toxic stripe get fixed for ISO comparability?

Thanks again bunny for your time to update us all :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1768 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 09:45:54 »
so it kinda looks like neon/lime green instead of the mockup dull "toxic" yellow from what I can tell of the pics
unless its a lighting thing.
If it was gonna be that color i'd have gotten in, oh well i'll wait till someone puts it up for sale.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1769 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 12:45:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

****ing awesome!

Can't believe I will finally put this set on my boards soon.

Dan's original group buy sparked my interest to register an account on GH  :p

Offline mbrown559

« Reply #1770 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 13:21:32 »
I never thought I would purchase a custom keycap set but I LOVE this scheme.  I know i'm probably dreaming but if anyone has the following and wants to part with it let me know. 

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #1771 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 13:43:44 »
I never thought I would purchase a custom keycap set but I LOVE this scheme.  I know i'm probably dreaming but if anyone has the following and wants to part with it let me know. 

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot
I think , you can order it @Bunnylake -> PM
But no Toxic Brobot....  thats a limited Edition for the first orders.....
Cable  i didnt know....
:)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1772 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 14:59:41 »
If it's still being decided, I would vote to send sets to [CTRL]ALT supporters!

Also it generally takes around 3 weeks for stuff to reach Australia, compared to 3 days for US and many other parts of the world.  I wouldn't worry too much about trying to balance delivery times - some countries take even longer due to their slow customs.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1773 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:19:25 »

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot
Cable  i didnt know....

Bunny said a few pages back that extras would be announced/sold after the initial orders are all shipped out.

If I'm wrong, someone let me know >_>
I'd like to pick up more sets if possible. lol
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #1774 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:19:54 »
TechKeys will have extras as well

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1775 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:10:14 »
TechKeys will have extras as well

I don't think they'll last very long :))

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1776 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 02:44:18 »
You can send my stuff early if you want  ;)

I have plenty of time to take and post pictures since I'm no unemployed  :-\

I guess even bundle it with my Nostalgia and Penumbra orders  :-X
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1777 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 05:34:24 »

This man doesnt have Nostalgia yet!?!? :*(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1778 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 06:19:20 »

the last few nostalgia orders just went out, daniels was a bit odd as he didnt pay via the gb period but is sorted now

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1779 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 07:13:22 »

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot
Cable  i didnt know....

How early orders are we talking? I ordered in Feb but never knew about the bots?

edit: sigh, just realised there was ANOTHER thread for it, after I had already ordered :(

reference: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55452.0 - literally no chance then as I'd already ordered, unless previous orders went into the raffle?
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 September 2014, 07:17:26 by add1ct3dd »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1780 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 07:15:56 »

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot
Cable  i didnt know....

How early orders are we talking? I ordered in Feb but never knew about the bots?

we held a raffle for people whop ordered in the first week and requested to be part of it

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1781 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 07:18:21 »

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot
Cable  i didnt know....

we held a raffle for people whop ordered in the first week and requested to be part of it

Yeah, just modified my post above - sadly I ordered before that thread was made and didnt see the additional BB thread :(.

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #1782 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 07:21:58 »

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot
Cable  i didnt know....

What's with the announcment for people who tried and didn't get in for the toxic bros. Is it still planned or did something not go through as planned?
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1783 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 07:27:48 »

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot
Cable  i didnt know....

What's with the announcment for people who tried and didn't get in for the toxic bros. Is it still planned or did something not go through as planned?

im currently working on that stuff, as soon as i have updates/announcements on anything, they will be posted

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #1784 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 08:02:01 »
Ah sweet. Didn't mean to sound intrusive, i was just rly wondering what's going on with this :D
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1785 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 11:31:00 »

1 x Alphas
1 x Modifies
1 x Numberpad
1 x USB Cable
1 x Toxic Brobot
Cable  i didnt know....

im currently working on that stuff, as soon as i have updates/announcements on anything, they will be posted

:x Thanks you just answered my question now thanks Bunneh :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1786 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 16:54:12 »

the last few nostalgia orders just went out, daniels was a bit odd as he didnt pay via the gb period but is sorted now

Ohhhh :) right on man!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1787 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 03:04:20 »

You guys nailed this.. AWESOME color set..  :thumb:

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 September 2014, 03:18:25 by dustinhxc »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1788 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 05:31:33 »
Show Image

Why do you take the nicest pictures .-.

Looks really nice can't wait to get my set :) any chance of showing other parts of the set :) Comeooooooon buddie

Also your doing it wrong that escape key  :confused:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #1789 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 17:39:25 »
@dustinhxc
Is this the Reactor Core Green V2 ?
76375-0

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1790 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 19:53:37 »
Show Image

Why do you take the nicest pictures .-.

Looks really nice can't wait to get my set :) any chance of showing other parts of the set :) Comeooooooon buddie

Also your doing it wrong that escape key  :confused:

Thank You! I see some really great photography on this forum. i appreciate your compliments! :D
Yeah Ill post more photos soon!

Am I?  ^-^  ;)

@dustinhxc
Is this the Reactor Core Green V2 ?
(Attachment Link)

Reactor Core Green V2 (GID) :thumb: Yes!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1791 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 00:15:13 »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1792 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 00:25:26 »
Nice caps dustin! (Why do I seem to say this daily??)  :p

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1793 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 00:36:41 »
Cant wait to get my caps and take some shots :o

Really nice pics.

And I love the legends even more now, that toxic on black makes it seem like its backlit lol.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1794 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 00:48:04 »
Nice caps dustin! (Why do I seem to say this daily??)  :p

All of the group buys are finishing! hehe ;p Thanks!

Cant wait to get my caps and take some shots :o

Really nice pics.

And I love the legends even more now, that toxic on black makes it seem like its backlit lol.

Thank You! I didn't like how most of my photos turned out, though some of my photos turned out decent.
Yeah, they are really nice looking and almost like an LED under them like you say, also theyre not TOO neon. They're a very nice Toxic shade. :D

Offline osi

« Reply #1795 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 06:35:15 »
Gahh. I think I'm going to love this set.

Thanks for sharing your pics dustin, as always!!

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1796 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 16:00:07 »
Show Image

Show Image

Looks awesome, that was the combo I was considering doing but I didn't end up ordering :P

Now if only we could get that color combo out of GMK  :-X

Offline comradeterry

• 29a - The Hexadecimal Value of the Beast.
    • unixcult
« Reply #1797 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 05:59:11 »
Good day, all.

As information about this GB can be tough to consilidate, I figured I'd ask for some tribal wisdom on a few questions I have.

I ordered two full sets on April 06. I was wondering if there is an ETA on fulfillent of said orderes. This is my first custom set GB so I don't know the best way to track the progress. I'd just like to how things stand and what I can expect.

Thank you very much to all of you bringing this set to life. I cannot wait.

Best,

ct
29a - The Hexadecimal Value of the Beast.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1798 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 06:13:26 »
Prepare to be addicted to keyset GBs! ;)

You can check the status here:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60833.0

Gahh. I think I'm going to love this set.

Thanks for sharing your pics dustin, as always!!

You're welcome! :)

Show Image

Show Image

Looks awesome, that was the combo I was considering doing but I didn't end up ordering :P

Now if only we could get that color combo out of GMK  :-X

Reverse is my favorite! GMK would be amazing. I wish all of my DCS was Cherry profile.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 September 2014, 06:15:07 by dustinhxc »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1799 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 08:17:11 »
I wish all of my DCS was Cherry profile.

DCS is Cherry profile...
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."