Author Topic: fake clack discussion  (Read 376212 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: fake clack discussion
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 11:33:58 »
Just as a note I'm not sure who it was that melted a clack before but, you could melt the fake and show them how a fake melts :p

Back on topic it's nice to see that the person that unknowingly circulated these is trying to make amens, better than what most may do so props to him for that at least.
From what i saw so far it seems that he is only posting stuff and not actually trying to fix anything... might be wrong tho.

It's a start though and he did say he will be sending all the items back so just need to give him time yet, again still better than what some may do and just do a runner never to be heard from again.

The fact that he says he messaged people TWICE and Bunny still hasn't heard anything doesn't give me a lot of hope.

His first message said some, his second message said all, and I know I'm not the only one who hasn't had a message, I have also sent him a friendly message myself and still got no reply, we shall see
That is rather odd.  I've gotten multiple messages...

guess im just unlucky

to be fair, when i thought that it was 1 or 2 that went out, i was confident it would get sorted, but after finding out the scale, ive given up any hope of a resolution anyway, we shall see, as i say, no communication with me at all
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #301 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 12:00:02 »
Maybe the PMs got lost in the mail somewhere.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #302 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 12:07:57 »
Maybe the PMs got lost in the mail somewhere.
lolololol
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #303 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 12:46:36 »
Well, if CC will hire me, I volunteer myself to go to S. Korea and investigate this counterfeit Clack ring.  I will go undercover.  Deep undercover.  Hmm, but I need a dream team to back me up.  I would also like to take demik for his tough street smarts, and kmiller8 for his general bad attitude and cynicism.  He can be bad cop, and I will be good cop.  And demik will be bad cop as well, i guess, or grumpy cop.  So bad cop, grumpy cop, good cop.  Now that I'm thinking about it, we need Sifo too, but he has to learn to speak Korean, quickly.  I am a master of disguise, so I can blend in anywhere, like Hitman in that first game.  Big white bald guy, and nobody will see me in my Chinese pajamas.  I will get to the bottom of this.  Oh and me and sifo can share a hotel room, to cut down on costs for CC.  :thumb:  We just need money for travel expense and a small per diem for meals.  And demik's bar tab too, probably.

Umm, sorry no.  Absolutely under no circumstances will anyone be allowed to take home any fake Clacks.  I omitted mentioning that kmiller8's most important job will be to destroy all confiscated counterfeit merchandise.  (he has the technique, the experience, and the technology.)   So absolutely no fake Clacks will be allowed to survive.  No member of the team will be allowed to keep any fakes as souvenirs, mementos or keepsakes.  That is the one absolute rule.  Breaking this rule will result in termination, with extreme prejudice.

Well, I have so many volunteers, it will be a really great trip!  We just need our funding to come through.

Until then, I have drawn up a mission briefing:  most of you will be posing as a group of extremely rich, but rather stupid American keyboard enthusiasts looking to buy exotic and illegal keycaps.  I will be posing as an international jet-setter, bon vivant and racanteur, who is also a super-spy and and assassin.  (IRL, I look like Jason Statham, but a bit more handsome.  Also, Jason is a bit older than me.)  The main group will distract our prey, while I infiltrate their lair.  I will be captured, of course, and most likely seduced by a beautiful woman, and then later tortured, but just before I am about to die, demik will burst in and rescue me.  We will defeat the bad guys, confiscate the Clacks, and kmiller8 will destroy them in an environmentally friendly way.  TJ will bring his pitchforks and torches, organize our main group into an angry mob, and set upon the counterfeiters and slap them silly.  Teaching them, beyond doubt, that crime doesn't pay.

I'm furious. Why am I not part of this dream team?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #304 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 12:57:36 »
I looked over my fake today before I sent it to CC.  It was made WAY below CC's standards.  Clearly not genuine and frankly not a very nice cap.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #305 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 12:59:31 »
I looked over my fake today before I sent it to CC.  It was made WAY below CC's standards.  Clearly not genuine and frankly not a very nice cap.

yeah there is seriously no mistaking it for the real deal
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #306 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:04:09 »
Bottom of one of these could easily be compared to the bottom of other manufactured/sold keys. I have a strong suspicion who made them just from recognizing the work. I'm going to wait and allow innocence until proven guilty though, even though that is not a worldwide standard.

I'm also hoping everything works out and everyone gets back their goods/money.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #307 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:12:15 »
Well I just got PMd some very interesting news.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #308 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:14:14 »

wat
I love Elzy

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #309 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:14:59 »
I just found out something about a person and a thing.

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #310 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:16:09 »
Wellcome to korea

If you are visit to korea that You are not need to Hotel.
I would give to you Food, Beer, Bed and G*ir*l*s

My home is  accommodate up to MAX 30 guests
I have experience many times for visit a group at my home.

If you want proof i would show to you a pictures.  :rolleyes:

Well, if CC will hire me, I volunteer myself to go to S. Korea and investigate this counterfeit Clack ring.  I will go undercover.  Deep undercover.  Hmm, but I need a dream team to back me up.  I would also like to take demik for his tough street smarts, and kmiller8 for his general bad attitude and cynicism.  He can be bad cop, and I will be good cop.  And demik will be bad cop as well, i guess, or grumpy cop.  So bad cop, grumpy cop, good cop.  Now that I'm thinking about it, we need Sifo too, but he has to learn to speak Korean, quickly.  I am a master of disguise, so I can blend in anywhere, like Hitman in that first game.  Big white bald guy, and nobody will see me in my Chinese pajamas.  I will get to the bottom of this.  Oh and me and sifo can share a hotel room, to cut down on costs for CC.  :thumb:  We just need money for travel expense and a small per diem for meals.  And demik's bar tab too, probably.
I'm sure zenuty would house you, feed you some of his delicious food, and aide you on your journey.;
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #311 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:17:51 »

If you want proof i would show to you a pictures.  ::)

Definitely going to need to see the bottom....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #312 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:18:03 »

Sharing is caring :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #313 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:18:48 »
Wellcome to korea

When can I visit? Definitely has to be during a major GSL or other SC2 event :p
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #314 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:19:13 »
Screw the fake worries, Zenuty is loaded! :D
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline iri

« Reply #315 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:22:36 »
Wellcome to korea

I'm sure zenuty would house you, feed you some of his delicious food, and aide you on your journey.;
you rock!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #316 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:23:00 »
Where I can buy some these fake CCs? I don't care about authenticity.

(Attachment Link)

What if CC photographed each clack individually, and put a maker's mark of some kind on each one? Buy one of those heated engraving pens, put something, anything -- a number (1 of 25) -- so everything could be authenticated? Also, is there something unique that the Chinese make that we could ruthlessly infringe upon?

Faking things?

What's to stop someone from faking the mark on the bottom?

An angry mob?

The correct answer is: absolutely nothing. We all know it. And if/when that happens, I fear there will be likely zero way to know whether you're getting something original or not.

Why not get one of those pen engravers, and CF can etch 1 of # on each? Add a little to the price to pay for the extra effort. These are works of art -- limited editions. Why not label them as such? Then photograph each one -- ah, you know what, I just managed to unconvince myself. CF should just sell them at a market rate, so that at least the money ends up in his pockets, and not a goddamned forger's.

The only upside to this is that the clack market (which so many people hated) is now ruined.

Also, if he put a 1 of X on his caps, then people would know how many he makes in a batch and that's verbotten sir.

Umm, sorry no.  Absolutely under no circumstances will anyone be allowed to take home any fake Clacks.  I omitted mentioning that kmiller8's most important job will be to destroy all confiscated counterfeit merchandise.  (he has the technique, the experience, and the technology.)   So absolutely no fake Clacks will be allowed to survive.  No member of the team will be allowed to keep any fakes as souvenirs, mementos or keepsakes.  That is the one absolute rule.  Breaking this rule will result in termination, with extreme prejudice.

Well, I have so many volunteers, it will be a really great trip!  We just need our funding to come through.

Until then, I have drawn up a mission briefing:  most of you will be posing as a group of extremely rich, but rather stupid American keyboard enthusiasts looking to buy exotic and illegal keycaps.  I will be posing as an international jet-setter, bon vivant and racanteur, who is also a super-spy and and assassin.  (IRL, I look like Jason Statham, but a bit more handsome.  Also, Jason is a bit older than me.)  The main group will distract our prey, while I infiltrate their lair.  I will be captured, of course, and most likely seduced by a beautiful woman, and then later tortured, but just before I am about to die, demik will burst in and rescue me.  We will defeat the bad guys, confiscate the Clacks, and kmiller8 will destroy them in an environmentally friendly way.  TJ will bring his pitchforks and torches, organize our main group into an angry mob, and set upon the counterfeiters and slap them silly.  Teaching them, beyond doubt, that crime doesn't pay.

Because they don't need any one new slowing them down?

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #317 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:29:17 »
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #318 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:31:22 »

Nothing to do with Clacks but CPTBadAss got his mad dogs today
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:50:49 by demik »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #319 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 13:35:18 »

Nothing to do with Clacks but CPTBadAss got his mad dogs tpday

roflroflrofl

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #320 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:06:38 »
Wellcome to korea

snip

Zenuty lives in a mansion, he has 30 rooms :\.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #321 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:28:31 »
Who cares about fake clacks? We're going to visit zenuty!!

:)) :)) :))
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #322 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:30:23 »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #323 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:30:50 »

That's why I wanted to be on the dream team :D

Offline moogle

« Reply #324 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:37:55 »

Offline iri

« Reply #325 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:39:50 »

i don't give a **** about clacks, but going to zenuty's mansion is appealing
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #327 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:42:55 »
Bottom of one of these could easily be compared to the bottom of other manufactured/sold keys. I have a strong suspicion who made them just from recognizing the work. I'm going to wait and allow innocence until proven guilty though, even though that is not a worldwide standard.

You're probably right  ;)

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #328 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:56:27 »

Is it the guy who makes the robot faces or the guy who makes the translucent blue gas masks?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #329 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:57:30 »
Is it the guy who makes the robot faces or the guy who makes the translucent blue gas masks?

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #330 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:58:29 »

Ah, child, you have much to learn.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #331 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 14:58:55 »

totally!!!!!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #332 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 15:02:31 »

totally!!!!!

Show Image

^^ that never gets old :D

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #333 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 15:05:11 »
Ok, so instead of " # of # " CF should do a Seal Team Six. Just put a few random numbers or letters on each, make a note of them, and then CF at least could authenticate from a photo. The fakes arent great now but they could get better.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #334 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 15:09:04 »
The fakes are of Clacks that are older and rarer, driving the prices up. These caps are the ones likely to be focused on, and are the ones that aren't going to have random letters or numbers on them.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #335 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 15:12:24 »
Ok, so instead of " # of # " CF should do a Seal Team Six. Just put a few random numbers or letters on each, make a note of them, and then CF at least could authenticate from a photo. The fakes arent great now but they could get better.

That doesn't change much. Somebody could get a Clack, copy it including the number a few times and sell/trade the copies non-public.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #336 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 15:13:16 »

Well, first of all the Infiltration Dream Team of Counterfeit Clack Avengers  (IDTOCCA) was only a prototype.  Second, due to financial constraints, it had to be limited to four members who had the following traits:  brutish strength (demik), Korean language skills (Sifo), counterfeit Clack demolition skills (kmiller8).  The only job left for you was Team Leader.  Which was my job.  And I wasn't going to give away my job.  But now that budgetary constraints have been lifted, I need a young, sexy Asian co-captain of my team, and I was thinking of asking you, if you're not too busy.

Also, whenever I'm in Seoul, I always stay at the Zenuty mansion, it's quite fabulous.  Filled with KMAC's, bags of fried shrimp puffs, and empty noodle cups, but still fabulous.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #337 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 15:20:51 »

Well, first of all the Infiltration Dream Team of Counterfeit Clack Avengers  (IDTOCCA) was only a prototype.  Second, due to financial constraints, it had to be limited to four members who had the following traits:  brutish strength (demik), Korean language skills (Sifo), counterfeit Clack demolition skills (kmiller8).  The only job left for you was Team Leader.  Which was my job.  And I wasn't going to give away my job.  But now that budgetary constraints have been lifted, I need a young, sexy Asian co-captain of my team, and I was thinking of asking you, if you're not too busy.

Also, whenever I'm in Seoul, I always stay at the Zenuty mansion, it's quite fabulous.  Filled with KMAC's, bags of fried shrimp puffs, and empty noodle cups, but still fabulous.

eth0s, if you're Jason Statham, I'll be the Mei to your Luke <3. And Zenuty's mansion sounds incredible @.@.

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #338 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 15:55:25 »
Get your Ramen today! Free clack in every cup!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #339 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 15:58:04 »
Get your Ramen today! Free clack in every cup!

That's r...

Oh, nevermind.

in memoriam

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #340 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:00:09 »
It sounded like Zenuty's house.

Offline Soarer

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #341 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:17:51 »
Get legal onto it. Undercover.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #342 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:26:07 »

Wow.

Also, I'm way stronger than demik.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #343 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:32:31 »
Found all the fake Clacks guys, it's okay, brb, off to kmiller them

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #344 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:33:35 »

Show Image

Its kmiller time?
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #345 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:34:10 »

Show Image

I heard those were all the rage in china.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #346 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:35:23 »

If you want proof i would show to you a pictures.  ::)

Definitely going to need to see the bottom....

:))

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #347 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:40:02 »

Show Image

Its kmiller time?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #348 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:40:49 »

Wow.

Also, I'm way stronger than demik.

But I have charisma!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #349 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 16:41:13 »

Show Image

I heard those were all the rage in china.

Wow... SpAmRaYcIsT.