Author Topic: [IC] Primatech x Void - Lisa - a bent steel alice-like  (Read 22645 times)

Offline 2003987

Re: [IC] Primatech x Void - Lisa - a bent steel alice-like
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 23:58:13 »
Plus, OP is not saying his Primatech is the same as that one so why does he need to match the logo lol. If you are concerned, donít join and thatís easy go buy Razer

Offline LINdp

Re: Primatech x Void - Lisa - a bent steel alice-like
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 00:23:00 »

I am super hyped for this GB! Will be my first custom so hopefully it starts soon  :-*

Online Tree_

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 01:02:56 »
Primatech is a registered security company, I'd change that name before you get a cease and desist..
You have no link to a website and you logo also doesn't match the austrian primatech company.

Things like this can really quickly ruin people's trust in ICs and GBs in general and by extension the geekhack forums.

"TGR" has 131 trademarks globally. "LZ" has 349. "TX" has 1,878.

I don't think this is really something that comes to mind when people are buying boards.

Offline sharkybassy

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 12:16:34 »
Primatech is a registered security company, I'd change that name before you get a cease and desist..
You have no link to a website and you logo also doesn't match the austrian primatech company.

Things like this can really quickly ruin people's trust in ICs and GBs in general and by extension the geekhack forums.

"TGR" has 131 trademarks globally. "LZ" has 349. "TX" has 1,878.

I don't think this is really something that comes to mind when people are buying boards.
I don't think you have to worry too much about trademark infringement by making this keyboard and selling under the name
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 May 2020, 12:21:46 by sharkybassy »

Offline duckadence

« Reply #104 on: Sat, 30 May 2020, 14:59:24 »
Looks really awesome! Any thoughts of adding dampening foam to the kit?