Author Topic: [IC]NEO Palette G67 - Gasket, Acrylic, full customize color, 65% - GB on Oct.23  (Read 40801 times)

Offline Patrickwu

Interested in this one, looking to get one for my first board GB.

Questions:
1. Any updates on packaging ?
2. Is there a limit to how many boards a person can buy?
3. Will I be able to try out customize color schemes prior to gb?
4. Can you ship to the Philippines?

1. Packaging will be hard cardboard box with EVA foam. Cheap but effective.
2. No..
3. Join discord. I do render on request as long as I have time.
4. Yes of course.
NEO Element G67 Kit Groupbuy

Offline Patrickwu

Is it gonna be a fcfs basis or there’ll be a gacha and lottery involved if ever its a limited gb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FCFS for this groupbuy. I'm open to other method for future runs depending on how this one goes.

Offline Alga

Shame I haven't started in the keyboard hobbie before cause I'm really loving this. And an afordable price too  :thumb:

Offline lakeboredom

Can you laser cut a chamfer into the top layer of acrylic where the wrists go? Or all the way around? Slicing my wrists on sharp acrylic is the one thing that stops me from using boards in this style. That said, I may have to get this anyway due to its awesomeness. I'd totally pay extra if you could offer a chamferred top piece.

Offline Patrickwu

Can you laser cut a chamfer into the top layer of acrylic where the wrists go? Or all the way around? Slicing my wrists on sharp acrylic is the one thing that stops me from using boards in this style. That said, I may have to get this anyway due to its awesomeness. I'd totally pay extra if you could offer a chamferred top piece.
Laser cuts vertically..you can't do chamfer with laser. The front bezel is only 8mm, it'll never contact your wrist.
If you want a less sharp edges feel free to hit it with sandpaper. Acrylic is pretty easy to work on with simple hand tools.
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 October 2020, 22:27:07 by Patrickwu »

Offline norb

one week, i hope i can grab one! as for the plates, the renders all show ansi-only plates, but since the pcb supports iso, will you offer iso plates too? or plates that support both ansi/iso?

do you have any plans to offer a TKL version at some point in the future?

Offline Patrickwu

one week, i hope i can grab one! as for the plates, the renders all show ansi-only plates, but since the pcb supports iso, will you offer iso plates too? or plates that support both ansi/iso?

do you have any plans to offer a TKL version at some point in the future?

Hotswap pcb will be paired with ANSI only plate, Soldered PCB with ansi/iso compatible plate, available in both brass and carbon fiber plates.
Can't guarantee anything at the moment but I'm open to all suggestions.

Offline norb

sounds great, thank you!  :thumb:

Offline Smoothie

Love the look of the purple render you did for someone. What's the color layout for it? I'm guessing the top 4-5 layers purple, 3-4 green, and the rest black? I really want that color combo to go with the Mech-01 keycaps I have coming

Offline Patrickwu

Love the look of the purple render you did for someone. What's the color layout for it? I'm guessing the top 4-5 layers purple, 3-4 green, and the rest black? I really want that color combo to go with the Mech-01 keycaps I have coming
correct it's purple green black.