Author Topic: [GB] BIOI G60BLE Rev2 Dual Mode Bluetooth PCB + Cora 60% Keyboard Case  (Read 40174 times)

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop

Hello community! This groupbuy is following our IC thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=111082.0

BIOI G60BLE PCB is a dual-mode bluetooth PCB. Now is the rev2 groupbuy.

Specs:
  • Matte black (sample photos are shown in black color), gold pads
  • QMK firmware, VIA compatible
  • Multiple layouts support for default version
  • Tsangan layout for hotswap version.
  • BT4.0, available on most devices and systems like Win10, iPad and iPhone
  • Supports USB/BT devices switching
  • Battery module installing position
  • Additional 1.0mm SH connector for battery socket
  • Full guide by Scott Wei: https://scottywei.github.io/bioi-g60ble/
  • Compatible with C3 daughter board (2021.3.18 confirmed, will add it to this round GB)
PCB upgradations comparing to previous versions:
  • Add ESD ic to protect PCB from electrostatic disturbance
  • Add anti-insert protection for battery. You don't burn your PCB if you plug in wrong this time.
  • Add 2u L-shift layout for default version, which is so called 64 arrow keys layout.
  • Add connector for battery module which is compatible with Nokia BL-5J or BL-5c batteries.
This time we specially design a case for it - Cora:

• Aluminum, coated coloring
  • 6 degree slope
  • Size 296.5mm x 116mm x 30mm
  • Battery compartment size 90mm x 44mm x 8.75mm
  • 1kg approximately
  • Standard GH60 screw positions (middle one is removed for flexibility)
  • Colors: banana, light sand, concrete and turquoise
And another specially designed part for both PCB and Cora - battery module:

• Compatible with Nokia BL-5J & BL-5C batteries
  • Easily installed by connector and screws

Groupbuy time: 2021.2.22 ~ 2021.3.24
Estimated date shipping time of PCB order: 2 month after GB ends

Estimated date shipping time of orders including Cora: 3 month after GB ends

Price:
  • Default version PCB: 55USD
  • Hotswap version PCB: 60USD
  • Cora 60% keyboard case: 90USD → 85USD
  • Battery module: 8USD
  • PK x BIOI 60% FR4 plate: 20USD → 18USD (is only available for additional purchasing when put a PCB in your cart in product pages for both items)
Buy Link: https://www.play-keyboard.store/collections/bioi-g60ble-rev2-pcb-cora-60-case-groupbuy

Payment: Paypal
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 March 2021, 23:51:26 by PlayKeyboardTW »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] BIOI G60BLE Rev2 Dual Mode Bluetooth PCB + Cora 60% Keyboard Case
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 22 February 2021, 00:14:03 »
Approved :thumb:

Offline lush_bunny

• TBR Prime | 7V | Pandora | Kaze
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 22 February 2021, 04:47:50 »
Finally. Buying this on March 3  ;D

Offline konart

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 22 February 2021, 06:20:18 »
Groupbuy time: 2020.2.22 ~ 2020.3.24

Let it end already! :D

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 22 February 2021, 09:34:09 »
Finally. Buying this on March 3  ;D

Thanks for the support! :thumb:

Groupbuy time: 2020.2.22 ~ 2020.3.24

Let it end already! :D

:-X That was a stupid mistake.

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 05:52:08 »
Clarification: you need to buy 1 regular PCB and 1 hotswap PCB to be able to buy the FR4 plate?

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 22:41:26 »
Clarification: you need to buy 1 regular PCB and 1 hotswap PCB to be able to buy the FR4 plate?

No, just one PCB of any version. :)

Offline Domantas

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 26 February 2021, 08:32:47 »
Hey it is still said on website "Sorry, out of zone." when I want to order. I am from Lithuania (Poland works (country next to LT), but Lithuania shows this)

More questions:
* Is fr4 plate compatible with all gh60 keyboards?
* If you keep bt mode on, if you want to do changes in via, do you have to switch button to wired?
* Can you change bt mode on via itself without using that button?

BTW very nice decision for doing caps lock sounth facing (having option to resolder if desired)
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 February 2021, 10:21:57 by Domantas »

Offline IBMweMissU

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 26 February 2021, 10:45:03 »
Got it ! Have emailed for some changes - was in such a hurry to order so I don't miss it  :)

Offline Phantastic

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 26 February 2021, 15:04:56 »
Does this PCB support split spacebar or are those the only layouts compatible?

Offline KZzzz

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 27 February 2021, 21:51:34 »
Very Interested in this one, but I have a few questions:

1. How is the battery module connected to the pcb? Is it by a cable, or is it directly attached to the pdb via the connector? Is it possible to extend the connection with a cable? Because some 60 cases might not be compatible with the battery module mounted directly to the pcb in that configuration, so a cable means the module can be moved to fit different cases.

2. Will the surface mount led's be already soldered on the pcb or is that something that we have to do?

3. How many devices can the pcb "remember", if at all?

Offline emsonftw

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 28 February 2021, 05:20:18 »
Is fr4 plate necessary to use with ble pcbs? Personally I prefer to use brass one and 3d printed PLA case

Offline andrew4

« Reply #12 on: Sun, 28 February 2021, 08:07:37 »
The site won't let me buy from the UK: says "out of zone"

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 00:20:41 »
Hey it is still said on website "Sorry, out of zone." when I want to order. I am from Lithuania (Poland works (country next to LT), but Lithuania shows this)

More questions:
* If you keep bt mode on, if you want to do changes in via, do you have to switch button to wired?

BTW very nice decision for doing caps lock sounth facing (having option to resolder if desired)

We've just added Lithuania to our shipping list.  :thumb:

• Our FR4 plate is compatible with all GH60 cases and PCBs. It share same GH60 screw posisions.
  • Keyboard will need to be wired to use VIA. It's ok that you keep switch on. But we recommend everyone to turn off the switch and turn on again to reset the connection if you want to use BT mode.
  • No. The switch is for electricity from battery to go through. So it means we need to use a physical switch to use BT mode.
Thanks for asking. :)

Does this PCB support split spacebar or are those the only layouts compatible?

None of both versions support split spacebar. There's not much space left to put it into layouts. :-X

Very Interested in this one, but I have a few questions:

1. How is the battery module connected to the pcb? Is it by a cable, or is it directly attached to the pdb via the connector? Is it possible to extend the connection with a cable? Because some 60 cases might not be compatible with the battery module mounted directly to the pcb in that configuration, so a cable means the module can be moved to fit different cases.

2. Will the surface mount led's be already soldered on the pcb or is that something that we have to do?

3. How many devices can the pcb "remember", if at all?

• There are connectors on the back of both module and PCB to connect each other. There's a spare SH battery connector for you to use your other kinds of batteries to connect by cable.
  • SMD LED for charging indicator will be soldered in production for both versions. You don't have to do it your own.
  • Just one now since it's the restriction of this BT module. But you can switch between USB/BT devices when keyboard is wired.
Hope these answer your questions. :thumb:

Is fr4 plate necessary to use with ble pcbs? Personally I prefer to use brass one and 3d printed PLA case

Either case or plate, one of them should be a non-metal material for avoiding BT signal interference.
So your combination works. :thumb:

The site won't let me buy from the UK: says "out of zone"

Just added UK to our shipping list. :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 March 2021, 00:23:25 by PlayKeyboardTW »

Offline KZzzz

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 04:48:37 »
There are connectors on the back of both module and PCB to connect each other. There's a spare SH battery connector for you to use your other kinds of batteries to connect by cable.

May I ask what kind of connector is it? And is it possible to find a cable for such connector?

Offline Domantas

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 07:55:27 »

More questions:

We've just added Lithuania to our shipping list.  :thumb:

• Our FR4 plate is compatible with all GH60 cases and PCBs. It share same GH60 screw posisions.
  • Keyboard will need to be wired to use VIA. It's ok that you keep switch on. But we recommend everyone to turn off the switch and turn on again to reset the connection if you want to use BT mode.
  • No. The switch is for electricity from battery to go through. So it means we need to use a physical switch to use BT mode.
Thanks for asking. :)

So by saying
Keyboard will need to be wired to use VIA. It's ok that you keep switch on. But we recommend everyone to turn off the switch and turn on again to reset the connection if you want to use BT mode.
do you mean I can change keyboard config through VIA while BT button is turned on? Or only when its off? Or I have to restart PCB with button after setting it up? Do I have to restart every time I use wired mode or only when changing to different BT device? Honestly what I am asking - I will be probably using this pcb on one computer, can I just leave BT button on and when I connect change keyboard keymaps through VIA software than disconnect the cable and be good to continue using BT without touching that button?

BTW can I add my own LEDS? As it seems it doesn't have underglow yes?
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 March 2021, 08:02:24 by Domantas »

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 01 March 2021, 08:47:28 »
There are connectors on the back of both module and PCB to connect each other. There's a spare SH battery connector for you to use your other kinds of batteries to connect by cable.

May I ask what kind of connector is it? And is it possible to find a cable for such connector?

263271-0
As you can see in above pic, there's a spare JST SH 2 pin connector for people to use other kinds of batteries instead of our module.
We will also attach a cable for this connector. ;)

So by saying
Keyboard will need to be wired to use VIA. It's ok that you keep switch on. But we recommend everyone to turn off the switch and turn on again to reset the connection if you want to use BT mode.
do you mean I can change keyboard config through VIA while BT button is turned on? Or only when its off? Or I have to restart PCB with button after setting it up? Do I have to restart every time I use wired mode or only when changing to different BT device? Honestly what I am asking - I will be probably using this pcb on one computer, can I just leave BT button on and when I connect change keyboard keymaps through VIA software than disconnect the cable and be good to continue using BT without touching that button?

You can use VIA when both switch is on and off. You just need to switch again after you finish using VIA or in USB mode if you want to connect by BT later.
It's a must since this action will give PCB a reset to let it know what connection mode it is on. And power display will show accurate value of battery in device list.

Sure you can your own LEDs for both backlit and underglow RGB.
For underglow, there's a independent GDV position near TAB to let you install a RGB light strip. :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 March 2021, 08:49:12 by PlayKeyboardTW »

Offline Domantas

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 02 March 2021, 15:34:00 »

(Attachment Link)
As you can see in above pic, there's a spare JST SH 2 pin connector for people to use other kinds of batteries instead of our module.
We will also attach a cable for this connector. ;)

So by saying

You can use VIA when both switch is on and off. You just need to switch again after you finish using VIA or in USB mode if you want to connect by BT later.
It's a must since this action will give PCB a reset to let it know what connection mode it is on. And power display will show accurate value of battery in device list.

Sure you can your own LEDs for both backlit and underglow RGB.
For underglow, there's a independent GDV position near TAB to let you install a RGB light strip. :thumb:

ah, so if I just charge it using cable and doesn't change anything in via (or even if I change), it will stay connected, but not update key map? For update I need to reset, yes? Btw when you turn on bt mode it starts pairing right away?

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 02 March 2021, 21:53:34 »
ah, so if I just charge it using cable and doesn't change anything in via (or even if I change), it will stay connected, but not update key map? For update I need to reset, yes? Btw when you turn on bt mode it starts pairing right away?

No it will update keymap if you do any change in VIA since your keyboard will be in USB mode.
Both for updating and charging, we recommend you switch again.

And yes, keyboard starts pairing as soon as switch is on. ;)

Offline Firebear31

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 04 March 2021, 08:42:25 »
Hi, very interested in the BT board. I read through the guide from scottywei you posted and I just wanted to ask something about the AUX. So there is no on/off button for the BT mode but we have to solder or own button on the AUX to be able to turn bt on/off? will it automatically turn off when going in wired mode? Just curious how I'd solve this. Also do you know (roughly) how much shipping is with dhl express and taiwan post to Germany? Just need to think about customs and such because delivery cost is included in the customs calculation q.q if not i gotta buy it without battery and source that here.

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 04 March 2021, 21:47:09 »
Hi, very interested in the BT board. I read through the guide from scottywei you posted and I just wanted to ask something about the AUX. So there is no on/off button for the BT mode but we have to solder or own button on the AUX to be able to turn bt on/off? will it automatically turn off when going in wired mode? Just curious how I'd solve this. Also do you know (roughly) how much shipping is with dhl express and taiwan post to Germany? Just need to think about customs and such because delivery cost is included in the customs calculation q.q if not i gotta buy it without battery and source that here.

Hi! As you can see in our product page and details that there's a BT switch near capslock.
263733-0

When you plug a cable to keyboard, it will turn into USB mode and start to charge.
The shipping will be calculated before you check out. You can try to add products you need into cart and see how much the shipping it is. ;)

Offline Firebear31

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 03:26:55 »

Hi! As you can see in our product page and details that there's a BT switch near capslock.
(Attachment Link)

When you plug a cable to keyboard, it will turn into USB mode and start to charge.
The shipping will be calculated before you check out. You can try to add products you need into cart and see how much the shipping it is. ;)

I see, thank you! Will BT also turn off automatically after some time not using or does that depend on the battery (so it saves battery power when not needed)? I just noticed you just ship the module for the battery, not the battery itself, so i could get the module actually. The battery is just 5€ here and shipping is reasonable with Taiwan Post.

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 05 March 2021, 03:43:30 »
I see, thank you! Will BT also turn off automatically after some time not using or does that depend on the battery (so it saves battery power when not needed)? I just noticed you just ship the module for the battery, not the battery itself, so i could get the module actually. The battery is just 5€ here and shipping is reasonable with Taiwan Post.

It won't be turned off instead getting into idle state, and keyboard wakes up when you press any key.
This BT module is very power saving, so you don't need to switch off if you are not going to use for a short period. ;)

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 06 March 2021, 03:48:41 »
Bought 4 items. Let's goooo.

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 06 March 2021, 22:40:33 »
Bought 4 items. Let's goooo.

Thanks. Can't wait to get into the production phase. :p

Offline Domantas

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 14:22:12 »

No it will update keymap if you do any change in VIA since your keyboard will be in USB mode.
Both for updating and charging, we recommend you switch again.

And yes, keyboard starts pairing as soon as switch is on. ;)

My main concern is using it in boards without cutout for that switch o_o I just want to use in BT always and charge when needed, is this possible? Did you test such possibility?

Question for everyone: are there any cases that are gasket mount or top mount with cut out besides tray mounts?
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 March 2021, 14:25:10 by Domantas »

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 01:29:31 »
My main concern is using it in boards without cutout for that switch o_o I just want to use in BT always and charge when needed, is this possible? Did you test such possibility?

Question for everyone: are there any cases that are gasket mount or top mount with cut out besides tray mounts?

Sorry we have to rephrase about the switch part.
That was a misunderstanding between me and Scott (designer).

It's okay that you USB BT connection directly after removing the cable and getting out of USB mode.
You don't have to switch again. :thumb:

Offline Domantas

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 13 March 2021, 20:30:48 »
Thanks for past answers.

I have new question:

Would that JST connector work with unified C3 daugtherboards? You mentioned batteries but what about daugtherboards? I would guess no, because it looks too simple (I heard daugtherboards needs 4 pins not sure), but please confirm what is what, thanks :) (just to note I red the guide also suggest it is for batteries, but that's older version, so please confirm what is what)

Also this while this pcb being quite complex, I just want to ask, is there a way to make it connect to AI03 daughterboard if that JST SH-2 is not for connecting motherboards? Maybe to use some adapter on that top connector or something, or it has a place for other kind of JST to solder?

If unfortunately daugtherboard connection to the pcb is not available, are you planning to do v3 pcb with possibility of JST motherboard connection? because now there are tons of 60% boards emerging having daugtherboards
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 March 2021, 21:01:28 by Domantas »

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 13 March 2021, 21:27:25 »
Will there be a build vid?

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 15 March 2021, 00:56:20 »
Thanks for past answers.

I have new question:

Would that JST connector work with unified C3 daugtherboards? You mentioned batteries but what about daugtherboards? I would guess no, because it looks too simple (I heard daugtherboards needs 4 pins not sure), but please confirm what is what, thanks :) (just to note I red the guide also suggest it is for batteries, but that's older version, so please confirm what is what)

Also this while this pcb being quite complex, I just want to ask, is there a way to make it connect to AI03 daughterboard if that JST SH-2 is not for connecting motherboards? Maybe to use some adapter on that top connector or something, or it has a place for other kind of JST to solder?

If unfortunately daugtherboard connection to the pcb is not available, are you planning to do v3 pcb with possibility of JST motherboard connection? because now there are tons of 60% boards emerging having daugtherboards

We don't know about the C3 daughter boards. But if you want to connect a random daughter board, there's a FPC connector besides USB C connector for custom use. It was designed for daughter board connection.
JST connector is only for battery use. You won't want to connect it to wrong stuffs.
This PCB is designed for general GH60 cases. There's no space and no need to make a daughter board to connect.

No sorry. But maybe we will cooperate with some famous builders in the future to make streams for our keyboards. :)

Offline KnightGrooves

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 16 March 2021, 06:29:42 »
Any chance Turkey could be added to international shipping destinations? Would love to join this GB, and would rather avoid having to go through freight-forwarders.

Thanks!

Offline Domantas

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 16 March 2021, 22:43:23 »
Thanks for past answers.

I have new question:

We don't know about the C3 daughter boards. But if you want to connect a random daughter board, there's a FPC connector besides USB C connector for custom use. It was designed for daughter board connection.
JST connector is only for battery use. You won't want to connect it to wrong stuffs.
This PCB is designed for general GH60 cases. There's no space and no need to make a daughter board to connect.

No sorry. But maybe we will cooperate with some famous builders in the future to make streams for our keyboards. :)

Thanks for info :) . Talking about daughterboard situation: I mean it would be nice for pcb to have jst 4 pin to make it even more compatible with almost everything (I wanted that because piggy60 is coming with daugtherboard comp pcb, but t is not bluetooth, so I would change that pcb to this if it were possible, but as I see this version is not having 4 pin jst. So I am asking would it be possible for future revisions?)
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 March 2021, 13:08:50 by Domantas »

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 17 March 2021, 11:13:44 »

Understandable. Will there be some sort of build guide? This is my first time soldering a Bluetooth Board.

Offline Domantas

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 17 March 2021, 13:09:57 »

Understandable. Will there be some sort of build guide? This is my first time soldering a Bluetooth Board.

I guess this pcb build is similar as others just need to be careful with bt component not to touch it with solder i guess

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 17 March 2021, 22:09:26 »
Any chance Turkey could be added to international shipping destinations? Would love to join this GB, and would rather avoid having to go through freight-forwarders.

Thanks!

Yes. We add it now. :)

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 17 March 2021, 22:35:42 »
Thanks for past answers.

I have new question:

Thanks for info :) . Talking about daughterboard situation: I mean it would be nice for pcb to have jst 4 pin to make it even more compatible with almost everything (I wanted that because piggy60 is coming with daugtherboard comp pcb, but t is not bluetooth, so I would change that pcb to this if it were possible, but as I see this version is not having 4 pin jst. So I am asking would it be possible for future revisions?)

Actually after a discussion with Scott, we decided to make C3 daughter board compatible.
We will replace the current FPC connector for connecting it. :)

There's not much difference from other keyboards that switches need to be installed by soldering.
Actually we've uploaded 2 simple build guide. We will translate them into English version later.

Default version build guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cyd02zTkbA7E7tt8LNolen2SRYukeicD/view?usp=sharing
Hotswap version build guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lTFf66NVFZyEeSE1DKKNn8D7SXA_1vzU/view?usp=sharing

Offline Domantas

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 19 March 2021, 16:28:06 »
Thanks for past answers.

I have new question:

Actually after a discussion with Scott, we decided to make C3 daughter board compatible.
We will replace the current FPC connector for connecting it. :)

THAT IS SO COOL AND AWESOME! Very glad my request worked haha :)).
* Sorry for probably redundant question, but I just want to make sure / double check, that feature of changing FPC connector to C3 daugtherboard compatible connector will come with this version / group buy, right?
      * If yes, C3 compatible connector will be probably in similar place as FPC or somewhere else? also will pictures of pcb with C3 connector socket will be updated later?
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 March 2021, 17:12:22 by Domantas »

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 01:16:43 »
* Sorry for probably redundant question, but I just want to make sure / double check, that feature of changing FPC connector to C3 daugtherboard compatible connector will come with this version / group buy, right?
      * If yes, C3 compatible connector will be probably in similar place as FPC or somewhere else? also will pictures of pcb with C3 connector socket will be updated later?

Yes but no for pic. That's a pretty simple change that you don't have to worry about. :thumb:

Offline Domantas

« Reply #38 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 16:45:19 »

Yes but no for pic. That's a pretty simple change that you don't have to worry about. :thumb:

ah okay, very happy for the change so people could use this for more premium cases (and probably future proof, because I see that everyone are slowly transitioning to daugtherboards due to people liking flexy plates without hard spot)

* (Coming back to second question of mine a bit) if it will be in the same place as FPA, I hope "C3 daugtherboard connector pins" will be pointing to the pcb side / sounth not outside / north like FPA, yeah?
* If not exact there (I guess it probably won't be in the same place, because it isn't the best because of hotswaps sockets) but somewhere else not too far, it could be here https://imgur.com/a/hj43npm (wilba pcbs has it somewhere here), but you probably know better, just most important that there wouldn't be any interference with case or components. I'm just a bit overworrying about cable attaching / reaching / not interfering daugtherboard pins, but better to check than sorry  :rolleyes:

BTW "C3 daugtherboard connector" convinced me to buy not 1 but 3 pcb (1 hotswap and 2 standart pcbs) very hyped to receive :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 March 2021, 06:35:42 by Domantas »

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 23:36:29 »
ah okay, very happy for the change so people could use this for more premium cases (and probably future proof, because I see that everyone are slowly transitioning to daugtherboards due to people liking flexy plates without hard spot)

* (Coming back to second question of mine a bit) if it will be in the same place as FPA, I hope "C3 daugtherboard connector pins" will be pointing to the pcb side / sounth not outside / north like FPA, yeah?
* If not exact there (I guess it probably won't be in the same place, because it isn't the best because of hotswaps sockets) but somewhere else not too far, it could be here https://imgur.com/a/hj43npm (wilba pcbs has it somewhere here), but you probably know better, just most important that there wouldn't be any interference with case or components. I'm just a bit overworrying about cable attaching / reaching / not interfering daugtherboard pins, but better to check than sorry  :rolleyes:

BTW "C3 daugtherboard connector" convinced me to buy not 1 but 3 pcb (1 hotswap and 2 standart pcbs) very hyped to receive :)

Thanks for pointing out this to us. Hope it will not help just you but others who want to use this PCB in their 60% kits. :)

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 04:02:30 »
Guys, it's out last day of this GB.
Thanks for all the support. We are doing pretty well! :thumb:

Offline yui

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 04:18:47 »
i may have forgotten to order, i have until what time to do so?
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 07:13:02 »
i may have forgotten to order, i have until what time to do so?
Less than 4 hours to go

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Pixel 4 發送

Offline yui

« Reply #43 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 07:43:53 »
says 10 hours on the site? is it right? cause else may be toast...
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 07:54:03 »
says 10 hours on the site? is it right? cause else may be toast...
We see 3 hours left in our frontpage

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Pixel 4 發送

Offline Vyrtuoz

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 11:34:25 »
Right now, the timer still display 11hours+, but everything is out of stock!

I am in EST, this is 12:35, so I guess this is a bug in the timer time zone.

I am really sad, because I wanted to order several colors of it…

“killed” again by a bug… :(

Could you extend the sale by 24hours, so people in North America can have the same chances to order please?

Offline PlayKeyboardTW

• Shop
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 12:09:13 »
Right now, the timer still display 11hours+, but everything is out of stock!

I am in EST, this is 12:35, so I guess this is a bug in the timer time zone.

I am really sad, because I wanted to order several colors of it…

“killed” again by a bug… :(

Could you extend the sale by 24hours, so people in North America can have the same chances to order please?

Yeah we've just found that there's a bug of different timezones. :-X

We just edit quantity for every item.
Hope that this will give some people who weren't able to join GB in time a chance to place orders. :thumb:

Offline Vyrtuoz

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 13:38:04 »
Thank you so much, this is very appreciated!

Offline mutthunt

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 16:32:47 »
Almost missed this! The most impromptu keyboard purchase yet, but I'm very excited for this!

Offline shikimazu

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 25 March 2021, 00:14:13 »
is there no more stock for the normal version?