NEW USERS, READ THIS!
0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Approximate weight: 8 kg, or approximately 15 kg with the optional internal weight
QuoteApproximate weight: 8 kg, or approximately 15 kg with the optional internal weightI dunno, 15 kilos is a bit on the light side considering that I kill zombie elephants for a living. Can I get it with custom tungsten weights?
Don't be worried; we have a special FULL COPPER edition, which is around 30 kilos. I hope it can at least help you get the first hit in on a zombie elephant.
Quote from: cndisk6 on Sun, 27 September 2026, 20:31:52Don't be worried; we have a special FULL COPPER edition, which is around 30 kilos. I hope it can at least help you get the first hit in on a zombie elephant. But that's like... almost 7 Neo80 Cus... Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.