Author Topic: [ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]  (Read 279139 times)

Offline balanar

Me too!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
I hope it's done! :(

Mine was suppose to be sent about 4 weeks ago...... still nothing.  :-[ :'( :-[   I was hoping it isn't in Customs getting X-rayed and probed because I have bought a lot of stuff from around the world and now my stuff is getting slowed down to my front door, only culprit, has to be CUSTOMS.  >:(

Offline abuseyoudna

Mine was suppose to be sent about 4 weeks ago...... still nothing.  :-[ :'( :-[   I was hoping it isn't in Customs getting X-rayed and probed because I have bought a lot of stuff from around the world and now my stuff is getting slowed down to my front door, only culprit, has to be CUSTOMS.  >:(
Mine either, and I still waiting any reply from tsangan. My order is national!:(

Offline jonnybastard

Nothing here either if it makes you feel better.. seeings we're in the same city.
KMAC    -    HHKB Type-S    -    Filco TKL LineaR    -    Poker X    -    KBT Race LE

flickr

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Nothing here either if it makes you feel better.. seeings we're in the same city.

Damn, you too....... I'm not worried about Tsangan sending the items because from experience he never lies when he sends stuff, but I had a set of keys held in Customs for two weeks, before they released it.  Mind you they came from Hong Kong and these bastards here seem to think drugs are coming in from that place.

Not that I'm admitting to importing anything illegal at all (God forbid) to my address, it's just Customs seem to have their beadie little eyes on me at the moment.

Offline Laggy-gaga

wowo
same here,
in Perth, got nothing
Working: Ducky Dragon Blue
Looking for: 356L
For sale:Benchmark DAC1+Stello U3+Amber,RS1i,GS1000i,HE400,HD650,w4r,se535LE
AU only

Offline PixelVandalism

• YouTube
Still waiting for mine... maybe they've stopped them all in customs?

Offline mickd

Did he say he shipped all yours out awhile ago? I'm still under the impression mine hasn't been shipped yet. But based on what Tsangan said, it should be out soon :)

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
All international order gonna get finish this week

Why is international shipping so damn expensive ;_________________;
This is another week, man. Give us a sign. God bless.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Did he say he shipped all yours out awhile ago? I'm still under the impression mine hasn't been shipped yet. But based on what Tsangan said, it should be out soon :)

Tsangan told me he shipped mine more than three weeks ago.  This would be the Fourth week.  The only time something like this happens (prolonged transit) is entirely due to CUSTOMS.  Those bastards can hold anything for up to 3 months without giving out details to anyone, due to ongoing investigations.  My worry is that they can even slice through the caps looking to check for any residues, even if they find absolutely nothing you still get your items delivered damaged from them, with no compensation whatsoever.

It's the ONLY government organization that is truly above the law when it comes to seizing and destroying anything they deem as a threat.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 August 2012, 21:27:04 by Elrick »

Offline poxeclipse

Elrich, at least you've been told that it was shipped. I know nothing, just that it was supposed to happen last week.

tsangan, tell us what is shipped and what not. People are making here lots of assumptions on thin air.

Offline Laggy-gaga

I got RA on hands today,
that was supposed to be shipped two weeks after cheese sets..
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 August 2012, 07:32:20 by Laggy-gaga »
Working: Ducky Dragon Blue
Looking for: 356L
For sale:Benchmark DAC1+Stello U3+Amber,RS1i,GS1000i,HE400,HD650,w4r,se535LE
AU only

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
I got RL on hands today,
that was supposed to be shipped two weeks after cheese sets..

Just out of interest in your lower section you seem to have in your possession a "NEO TKL wireless" so how are you finding it? 

I love the look of it, it has that fully exposed look but there are very few people who actually have bought them.  Plus it was cheaper than a Filco, but I still love the BlueMX switches attached to the pcb.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 August 2012, 04:23:11 by Elrick »

Offline ryuzBIM

hi,
same here, nothing in France yet  :confused:
Noppoo Choc Mini||Filco Majestouch I||CM Quickfire

Offline winzds

beautiful~

Offline dean0

nothing in uk :(

Offline vax

Still waiting for tsangan to confirm he shipped everything...

Offline skeaono

Nothing in Australia yet  :(
« Last Edit: Fri, 31 August 2012, 11:45:13 by skeaono »

Offline fruktstund

• !
Nothing in Sweden either, but that is kind of expected.

tsangan, if you're still in economical trouble due to PayPal (or if anything else has come up) I can understand you haven't shipped all of the international orders yet, but it would be nice to at least hear something about this from you! :<
I just don't like speculating without knowing anything.

Offline kaen

UK here, still nothing

Offline telepete

• Jedi Knight and friend of Captain Solo.
I don't have mine yet either. You people need to chill tho. We know this guy well and I'm sure he's doing his best. He's not changdrew, my keys will get here and so will yours. I can't accept any criticisms of tsangan so please keep that crap to yourselves.
Don't you wish Carnifex was at your side?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
I can't accept any criticisms of tsangan so please keep that crap to yourselves.

Here, here.......totally agree.

This hold up has to be Customs........an evil organization hell bent on stopping us ever having these key-caps.  >:D

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
[ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]
« Reply #1322 on: Fri, 31 August 2012, 23:28:02 »

Tsangan told me he shipped mine more than three weeks ago.  This would be the Fourth week.  The only time something like this happens (prolonged transit) is entirely due to CUSTOMS.  Those bastards can hold anything for up to 3 months without giving out details to anyone, due to ongoing investigations.  My worry is that they can even slice through the caps looking to check for any residues, even if they find absolutely nothing you still get your items delivered damaged from them, with no compensation whatsoever.

It's the ONLY government organization that is truly above the law when it comes to seizing and destroying anything they deem as a threat.
Man I can tell that you have not live in the states. You will not that your rights over there are pure virtual
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Man I can tell that you have not live in the states. You will not that your rights over there are pure virtual

So you are telling me that US Customs are as bad as Australian Customs?  I find that hard to believe that anyone else on this planet, other than North Korea would have a Customs Service as horrible as we do.

I thought that your Country has a Bill of Rights (we certainly don't - because we are still classified as a Convict Settlement), and the idea of stopping exports seems quite ludicrous, because Australia is a "BEST" friend of the United States.  In fact we are proud to cower and grovel at the feet of US and British leaders, due to the lame leaders elected into power over here.

I find it hard to consider that your Customs Service would do this.  We're dealing with Key-caps not explosives/bullets/knives/drugs........
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 September 2012, 00:00:54 by Elrick »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Re: [ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]
« Reply #1324 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 00:01:49 »
I have had items come from Germany that have taken 3 weeks to clear US customs. And they don't seal things back with any special tape or anything. You just get the idea they have looked at your stuff when it's been cut open and taped back, as if it's supposed to be that way.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
[ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]
« Reply #1325 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 00:12:55 »

So you are telling me that US Customs are as bad as Australian Customs?  I find that hard to believe that anyone else on this planet, other than North Korea would have a Customs Service as horrible as we do.

I thought that your Country has a Bill of Rights (we certainly don't - because we are still classified as a Convict Settlement), and the idea of stopping exports seems quite ludicrous, because Australia is a "BEST" friend of the United States.  In fact we are proud to cower and grovel at the feet of US and British leaders, due to the lame leaders elected into power over here.

I find it hard to consider that your Customs Service would do this.  We're dealing with Key-caps not explosives/bullets/knives/drugs........
Few months ago Tsanga send me a single envelop and the american post hold it for 3 super weeks, and they decide to return it to tsanga. The same item took 5 weeks to reach its final destination. The Custom service had nothing to do with this fiasco.
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: [ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]
« Reply #1326 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 00:44:15 »
Few months ago Tsanga send me a single envelop and the american post hold it for 3 super weeks, and they decide to return it to tsanga. The same item took 5 weeks to reach its final destination. The Custom service had nothing to do with this fiasco.

The Postal System....... they are lax when it comes to delivering.  At least the 5 week time line is hopeful.  I don't mind waiting for the Post as long as it's not sitting in a Custom's Warehouse.

Sorry, but I have this thing for Customs........due to previous experiences........ uurrgghhh.  >:D
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 September 2012, 00:45:47 by Elrick »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1327 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 00:45:58 »

The Postal System....... they are lax when it comes to delivering.  At least the 5 week time line is hopeful.  I don't mind waiting for the Post as long as it's not sitting in a Custom's Warehouse.

Sorry, but I have this thing for Customs........uurrgghhh.  >:D

i feel the same towards raider fans.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline fruktstund

• !
« Reply #1328 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 01:36:28 »
I don't have mine yet either. You people need to chill tho. We know this guy well and I'm sure he's doing his best. He's not changdrew, my keys will get here and so will yours. I can't accept any criticisms of tsangan so please keep that crap to yourselves.
Nope, I think he's a scammer.

Nah, just kidding. I trust tsangan more than myself when it comes to keycaps since he's been a great guy to deal with in the past. "A++++++++++", one could say. :P

I just kind of want to cheese my keyboard up as soon as possible. It's neither creamcheesy nor green enough for the time being. :(

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #1329 on: Mon, 03 September 2012, 02:00:52 »
anybody get set ?
i`ll move into new house, so cant just wait. :(
i want an official news from tsangan

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline mickd

« Reply #1330 on: Mon, 03 September 2012, 02:04:40 »
Yeah I'm hoping it's shipped too :) I will be going overseas for a month in 2 weeks.

Offline squarebox

• In Omnia Paratus
« Reply #1331 on: Mon, 03 September 2012, 02:57:30 »
I believe all the international ones are still waiting, including me.
Filco Yellow Edition  | Filco Brown | Filco 2 Brown TKL | G80-1950 | G80-3494 | G80-11900 | Leopold FC500R | Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline Ahlitah

« Reply #1332 on: Tue, 04 September 2012, 21:18:16 »
Are they even all shipped yet?

I still haven't seen a post from tsangan confirming that he has shipped everything yet.

He's probably still have problems with Paypal.

Offline balanar

« Reply #1333 on: Tue, 04 September 2012, 21:40:12 »
I know tsangan is a trustworthy and awesome dude but it just isn't nice how he can buy stuff from auctions but can't reply in the thread of his groupbuy where he is holding onto so much money from others?

An update from you would be greatly appreciated by many tsangan.

Offline dean0

« Reply #1334 on: Wed, 05 September 2012, 03:26:46 »
+1 I would appreciate a quick update of what is going on, it only takes 2 minutes of your time.

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #1335 on: Wed, 05 September 2012, 10:18:00 »
I've tried going back through the thread, but it's very messy and confusing. Further, the original post is messed up because of the hacking.

What I want to know is: are these still being produced/shipped, and how much for the base TKL set?

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1336 on: Wed, 05 September 2012, 10:23:25 »
I've tried going back through the thread, but it's very messy and confusing. Further, the original post is messed up because of the hacking.

What I want to know is: are these still being produced/shipped, and how much for the base TKL set?

To answer your question, they are no longer being produced, and no new orders can be placed. They are still being shipped out by the group buy organizer, Tsangan. There may be extras once all the orders have shipped, but there appears to be no estimated time when that will be completed. Tsangan had funds (which he had reserved for shipping) locked by Paypal, which has affected his ability to pay for shipping these out.

You might be able to find a set by keeping an eye on the Classifieds. Sometimes people sell their extra sets there. Once you have the required number of posts to make a new thread in the Classifieds, you can post a WTB thread for this set.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #1337 on: Wed, 05 September 2012, 10:25:52 »
Ah damn, will keep an eye on the Classifieds then. Seems as though I've come to this mech keyboard thing a little too late! Thanks for the help, jdcarpe.

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1338 on: Wed, 05 September 2012, 10:35:32 »
No, you're not late to the game. You just missed out on some good keycap sets, though. Recent group buy sets have been: Ragnarok, Cream Cheese and Green, and Red Alert 2.0. 7bit's "Round 4" is going on now with several options, Spherical, Round 3, Retro, and Noir, but it has been ongoing for about a year, and there is always some confusion involved. There is a group buy going on right now for the Sanctuary set. And soon Keyboard Story should have Cream Cheese and Red, CC&Blue, and another CC&Green.

You should also be on the lookout for sets of doubleshot keys made by Cherry Corp. White on black sets are fairly common, in varying conditions, and black on white sets are available from time to time. You might need what is called a "moogle" kit to make those sets work with a modern keyboard, though.

Dolch sets and WYSE sets are also available, if somewhat harder to find.

in memoriam

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #1339 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 20:31:57 »
Sorry for the delay everyone

I know this has been a nightmare for everyone, and trust me it's even worst for me having everyone breath down my neck for these keys along with how awesome PayPal has been. I can finally say everything is offically out

PS: Nokcha did you get my PM? I haven't gotten a reply

I hate GBs never doing this again >_>
Keyboardless

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #1340 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 20:33:57 »
:(

obviously, understandable.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline jonnybastard

« Reply #1341 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 20:35:12 »
Thanks tsangan, I'm sure everyone agrees that they will be worth the wait! :)
KMAC    -    HHKB Type-S    -    Filco TKL LineaR    -    Poker X    -    KBT Race LE

flickr

Offline mickd

« Reply #1342 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 21:37:28 »
Thanks Tsangan for this. We all do appreciate your work regardless of some delays! Cheers!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1343 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 21:42:01 »

I know this has been a nightmare for everyone, and trust me it's even worst for me having everyone breath down my neck for these keys along with how awesome PayPal has been. I can finally say everything is offically out

Untold......Can't wait to get my babies.  Every time the Postie stops by my place, my heart jumps into my throat, but thus far nothing.....

I suspect it's got to turn up next week.  DAMN Customs......damn them all to HELL  >:D :p >:D

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1344 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 21:45:45 »
tsangan, I think you did a great job. The updates could have been a bit more frequent even if you didn't have anything new to report, but overall I think this group buy was a great success in the end.
We really need to find a suitable replacement for paypal though. Or some way of getting those ****ers off our backs. Maybe we have to start paying taxes? =p

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1345 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 22:40:23 »
Or some way of getting those ****ers off our backs. Maybe we have to start paying taxes? =p

I'm still stuck with using Paypal (through bitter experience I've had to find a more reliable way to pay), now I pay via Services and Money owed and have never had any problems.  The Sellers get their full amount, all costs paid by me and Paypal leaves well enough alone.

Been through several Group Buys/Classifieds with that same method of paying, no freeze, no break-downs, just nothing negative from Paypal at all.  All the recipients get their full amount of money, no problems whatsoever.

You need to avoid selecting Gift as payment otherwise you will get munted and screwed over a long period of time.......very painful.
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 September 2012, 22:51:42 by Elrick »

Offline nokcha

• * Vendor
  • www.Keypop.net [키팝.net]
« Reply #1346 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 02:03:24 »

PS: Nokcha did you get my PM? I haven't gotten a reply

Sorry... I haven't gotten a PM from you :X.. But yea I haven't received anything on my side yet~ Sorry to hear you're going through so much trouble :[

Offline balancebox

« Reply #1347 on: Sat, 08 September 2012, 20:03:00 »
cant wait =)
Filco MJ2 104 w/ Cherry Black | Filco MJ2 104 w/ Cherry Brown | KBT Pure w/ Cherry Blue | CMStorm QFR w/ Cherry Ghetto Green | Ducky One w/ Gateron Green |

Offline vax

« Reply #1348 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 14:39:41 »
I can finally say everything is offically out

notsureifserious.jpg

Well, let's hope it clears customs without any hickups.

Offline poxeclipse

« Reply #1349 on: Fri, 14 September 2012, 08:37:28 »
So, it was shipped on Sept 6. I still got nothing here, in Toronto. What about you guys ?