Author Topic: [ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]  (Read 279865 times)

Offline Nokua

[ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]
« Reply #1100 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 18:48:34 »
Quote from: tsangan;621932
When in doubt just look at this picture
Show Image

Doubt has now been cleared! I apologize and I hope you forgive me. Tsangan Rules!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1101 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 18:51:16 »
I wish I could post my white board picture :(
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1102 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 18:51:52 »
Good thing I watermarked my pics. lol

Tsangan = Nigirian scammer :rofl:
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #1103 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 18:52:25 »
OK Tsangan, now get back to finding me a spare CC&G set somewhere and, oh yeah, get those Koream Flag sets out.

You da man,
John

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #1104 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 18:53:31 »
Quote from: jcrouse;621939
oh yeah, get those Koream Flag sets out.
Those were sent out
Keyboardless

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #1105 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 21:15:26 »
Quote from: reaper;621938
Tsangan = Nigirian scammer :rofl:

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 53866[/ATTACH]

(translator's note: nigiri is a kind of rice ball in japanese)

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #1106 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 21:45:55 »
Quote from: tsangan;621941
Those were sent out

I want a set! :)

Offline jcrouse

« Reply #1107 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 22:12:38 »
Quote from: MagicMeatball;622070
I want a set! :)

Well MM, if ya don't have a set ya really outta grow a set.

:hurt:

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #1108 on: Tue, 26 June 2012, 01:13:29 »
Quote from: jcrouse;622101
Well MM, if ya don't have a set ya really outta grow a set.

:hurt:

I think you mean 'a pair'. But I will forgive you for the terrible joke :P

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #1109 on: Tue, 26 June 2012, 01:28:40 »
Quote from: Nokua;621874
Not saying he is a scammer. I just wanted to clarify, as I said, first time on this, so I got worried for a bit.

This is nothing. Try waiting 2 months for keys that have already been shipped to you.

We get constantly raped by economy here on Geekhack. Raped by SP QC, by USPS, by Paypal, by Vaporware and many more, yet we still don’t give up!

Offline irjoe

any updates on this group buy? I saw a post on reddit flaunting this set, so I was curious if they've all been shipped out already.

Read back on the past 3-4 pages, see that they were sent out to a few others. What about the vast majority?

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
any updates on this group buy? I saw a post on reddit flaunting this set, so I was curious if they've all been shipped out already.

Read back on the past 3-4 pages, see that they were sent out to a few others. What about the vast majority?

It sounded like they were shipping out in batches....I would also be interested to hear what % has shipped and ETA for the rest.

Offline vax

Last status update from tsangan on DT was that he has shipped out a fair bunch but all of his shipping money is still locked by paypal. So he is basically advancing all of the shipping money which is A LOT. Still some people from US and from EU report they got their C&C. I still don't have mine but my name starts with V... so I will probably will be the last person to get them.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Still some people from US and from EU report they got their C&C. I still don't have mine but my name starts with V... so I will probably will be the last person to get them.

My name starts with "E" and I have got nothing.  Maybe it takes longer to get here to Australia, but this keyset was going to go into my Camouflage Filco.

I just hope the Paypal mutts will let go of his money soon.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 July 2012, 06:12:07 by Elrick »

Offline emptythecache

• out.
Did tsangan ever say he was going alphabetically? seems unlikely to me. If it was me, I'd probably go people geographically near me first, but if someone in Finland got theirs, that's clearly not tsangan's strategy.

Also, tsangan! let me know if your bank does popmoney! I want to give you more dollars.

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
It's not geographically, for sure, didn't arrive in Toronto yet. Probably it's based on the shipping cost.

PS. It's so nice to be back on our GH. I was sitting at DT as 'nacho' and I couldn't post anything there.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 July 2012, 08:01:23 by poxeclipse »

Offline coinophero

I'm not the first to say this.  Nor will I be the last.

PAYPAL SUCKS.

Sorry you have to go through this tsangan.  Hope it all gets sorted soon.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
I'm not the first to say this.  Nor will I be the last.

PAYPAL SUCKS.

Sorry you have to go through this tsangan.  Hope it all gets sorted soon.

I would like to know, how long can Paypal hold onto his money?  It's criminal to grab someone's money and hold onto it indefinitely, without any legal re-course.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
It's criminal to grab someone's money and hold onto it indefinitely, without any legal re-course.

Oh honey, you must be new to Paypal.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
Attention CCnG Buyers!!!!!

If you are interested in a center stemmed caps lock that will match the set, head on over to http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=32959.0

Offline ZcHuer

haha, I am in already~ ;)

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
Attention CCnG Buyers!!!!!

If you are interested in a center stemmed caps lock that will match the set, head on over to http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=32959.0

Buy More NOW!!!
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
Attention CCnG Buyers!!!!!If you are interested in a center stemmed caps lock that will match the set, head on over to http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=32959.0
i love you
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline 9-bit

• Looking for blank white keycaps
Sorry, I'm a bit new to the forum, but is this offer still availible? And how much does the set cost? Will it work for a das keyboard? Thanks :0

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
not available anymore

Offline 9-bit

• Looking for blank white keycaps
Damn, are they coming back any time soon? Is there somewhere else to get them? And will they work on a das?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
only place to get them was here, or from people that dont want them anymore in the classifieds.

and yes, they'll work on a das. you'll need base set + 10key add on

Offline Glissant

Mine just arrived!
Thanks, Tsangan :D.

fartq

ಥ_ಥ

usps y u take so long?!?

Offline dean0

Anyone from the UK got there set?
I am waiting patiently, but these pics..... 

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
I still havent got mine in the US O_O
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline jrockroll

anyone selling tsangan set, pm me

Offline emptythecache

• out.
« Reply #1132 on: Sat, 21 July 2012, 15:38:41 »
Tsangan, can you clarify whether or not all the sets have even been shipped?

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
Nope, I stated multiple of times that PayPal still has my shipping money which is far beyond my control.

It was not a problem 2 months ago when this happened and I was going to fork over the 2k+ for this BUT with recent home expenses + current job situation I do not have this 2k+ to spare to ship everyone all at once, I am doing what I can with my money and getting these out

Keyboardless

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Mine just arrived!
Thanks, Tsangan :D.

After looking at them installed on his keyboard, they're actually quite nice looking.

Nice shade of Green that has been applied to all the letters/numbers of the keyset.  I know how much trouble this Group Buy has been for Tsangan, but hang in there buddy.

Just ship mine whenever you want.  I don't even mind waiting for them till next year 2013.

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
Screw PayPal.  Let's all start using venmo :)

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
US and canadian orders should ship out as soon as tsangan has time now. i and a few others have made him liquid enough to fund non-international shipping.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline irjoe

@Tsangan, did you get the PM I sent you? I was hoping to change my address before the keycaps shipped out since I recently moved.

Offline wiredPANDA

US and canadian orders should ship out as soon as tsangan has time now. i and a few others have made him liquid enough to fund non-international shipping.

Thanks for helping speed things up, mkawa!

Looking forward to getting this set.
| HHKB Pro 2 | Leopold FC660C
| Poker.PANDAclears | ErgoDox (62g Black)

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
Not to sound rude or anything but i didn't sell a lot of the stuff I own and love to fund the shipping for this, if it was my fault sure, but it isn't...

What it does allow me to do is free me up and place me in a less tough position and allows me allocate some funds to shipping

I am not quite sure where the whole Tsangan is selling stuff and all the money is going towards shipping is coming from.
Keyboardless

Offline gimpster

Not rude at all. I know how tough that decision is to sell the stuff you've spent years collecting. As far as this group buy goes, if there's anything I/we can personally do to help iron things out with PayPal, please let me/us know.
-Ryan

Offline Solanin

Never use Paypal again :(.
People, please be more understanding with his current situation.!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Not to sound rude or anything but i didn't sell a lot of the stuff I own and love to fund the shipping for this, if it was my fault sure, but it isn't...

Tsangan, then why not accept money for shipping then.....?

I can easily paypal you (not trying to be funny) a further $20.00USD to help ship my stuff as soon as.

If people are willing to pay another $10 to $20 to have their key-sets shipped.......what's the problem then?

And the money I'm giving is not to be paid back in any form.  All I want is to get the key-sets as soon as.  So I don't know why there is this massive silence on this Group Buy.......

Maybe others don't want to hand over any more money, which is fine, but those that do, must be considered.  The Shipping is the BIGGEST impediment to Tsangan, so why is it ignored when someone puts his hand up to help with the extra cost?

Remember this Group Buy had been royally-rogered by Paypal to begin with, hence all possible suggestions should be heard.

Offline emptythecache

• out.
I don't know, I've offered to try to send him more money in this thread, the "group buys from geekhack?" thread on dt, and in a pm, and he just ignores me. I think he doesn't like me because I complained about the tab key too much or something.

fartq

What it does allow me to do is free me up and place me in a less tough position and allows me allocate some funds to shipping

I am not quite sure where the whole Tsangan is selling stuff and all the money is going towards shipping is coming from.
ok then, we've made tsangan liquid enough to pay off his loan sharks, and then he'll ship the ccngs :D

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
I can mail you a prepaid shipping lable if need be :) This way you dont need to deal with paypal.

Thanks
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
I can mail you a prepaid shipping lable if need be :) This way you dont need to deal with paypal.

If that's the deal, then I can send via snail mail, the cost of sending the items to my address.  But I suspect the letter will take almost two weeks to get to tsangan.

Again, I have no address hence it will be tough sending money to someone ...........who refuses to take it.

Offline emptythecache

• out.

Thanks

As can I. I understand you are in a tough spot, but I want my keys, so I'm trying to come up with ways to help you get them to me.

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
If tsangan agrees with the people sending labels, I also can email him a PDF of a shipping label. If not then its fine as well.

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600

Thanks
If tsangan agrees with the people sending labels, I also can email him a PDF of a shipping label. If not then its fine as well.
Free shipping labels!?!?!? Yes please!

emptythecache & Elrick, PM went out to you both
Keyboardless