Author Topic: [ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]  (Read 279313 times)

Offline WRXChris

That set looks awesome.

Color me jelly...

Someone get this man a set of CCnG caps! (Sorry iMav, I only bought one set)

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
hooooooo...........................

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline balancebox

when will Canadian shipments go out? :D
Filco MJ2 104 w/ Cherry Black | Filco MJ2 104 w/ Cherry Brown | KBT Pure w/ Cherry Blue | CMStorm QFR w/ Cherry Ghetto Green | Ducky One w/ Gateron Green |

Offline Solanin

Lol. . . rip-off PayPal. . . .

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Have mine been shipped Tsang? :(

I suspect poor Tsangan has to operate like Qtan, meaning once the money is sent (paypal nastiness) he will send off the item as soon as because Qtan is famous for sending out stuff but never notifying anyone.  Simply because he gets so many orders, that if he answers every email/pm, he would have no time to package and send anything.  Remember he is all alone in this venture, meaning that everything is resting upon his shoulder's.

With Qtan the keyboard(s) always turn up at your front door soon enough.  I think Tsangan's key-caps will do the same.  You just need to have more patience people.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 August 2012, 03:43:08 by Elrick »

Offline Bim Gao

Still regret that i miss this GB, anyone has extras for sell? :(

Offline excalaver

Singapore still patiently waiting!! :D

Offline Namkung

anyone from Canada get theirs yet? o.O (second time asking!)
im getting worried T___________T
* Proud winner of the first GH SC2 tournament *
REALFORCE 87UB 55g
REALFORCE 87UW 45g

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
anyone from Canada get theirs yet? o.O (second time asking!)
im getting worried T___________T
Nothing yet in Toronto.

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
Nothing in Canada yet, hope to finish EVERYONE'S by next week
Keyboardless

Offline Marclgw

• * Vendor
Any spare base kit for sale? =D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

NICE ONE .......I really do appreciate it. Just sorry you had to suffer so much at the hands of Paypal Inc.

From now on I will always pay anyone via "Services" only.  Meaning you send the money and pay the fees yourself.  Hence the seller will get all their money without Paypal doing the nasty on them.

I now NEVER use the "Gift" selection.
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 August 2012, 22:31:33 by Elrick »

Offline vax

Good news! Gogo tsang!

Offline Nask

Yeah ! Great new. Red Alert keycaps have been sent, CC&G will be shippied soon... it'll be like Christmas :D
Keyboards: IBM SSK | Noppoo Choc Mini MX-Blue | PLU ML-87 MX-Brown | CM QFR Mx-Red | CM Novatouch

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Yeah ! Great new. Red Alert keycaps have been sent, CC&G will be shippied soon... it'll be like Christmas :D

You bet, the Red and Green is going to really look great.  Pity it'll be before Christmas arrives.  I would love to open a box containing all the key-caps from Tsangan and Ragnorock under a Christmas Tree........lol.  ;D
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 August 2012, 04:50:00 by Elrick »

Offline Nask

You bet, the Red and Green is going to really look great.  Pity it'll be before Christmas arrives.  I would love to open a box containing all the key-caps from Tsangan and Ragnorock under a Christmas Tree........lol.  ;D

Don't forget your customized USB cable to pack your gift :-)
Keyboards: IBM SSK | Noppoo Choc Mini MX-Blue | PLU ML-87 MX-Brown | CM QFR Mx-Red | CM Novatouch

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
If any of the base sets are still available, how much are they, I couldn't pick up on a price in the OP
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline canarka

Any chance there are any basekit + 10keypad Addon kits available? The post links and pictures no longer work.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

Don't forget your customized USB cable to pack your gift :-)

YES, the cables would definitely set them off nicely.  In fact I may have to just put them on their own so I could just look at them as ART and nothing else.

Offline m00nshake

Interested in this keycap set but the pictures are no longer showing in the op (does not exist), and the link for ordering takes you to another webpage. What's going on?
Ducky Shine II w/ Green LEDs | Das Professional | Italian Red Filco Ninja Tenkeyless | Unicomp Wildcats Buckling Spring | My Heatware :)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
group buy is over, look through the classifieds if you want a set.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Interested in this keycap set but the pictures are no longer showing in the op (does not exist), and the link for ordering takes you to another webpage. What's going on?

It might help to read through the thread before posting. But I'll give you a summary. This is a group buy which is long over and in the process of shipping out now. It's too late to get anything now, but if you watch the classifieds subforum, you might get lucky and find someone selling a set at some point.

Welcome to Geekhack!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline m00nshake

Ok I'm new to the forum and I apologize for not reading through every post, but I would have assumed if this were closed the OP would have been updated to include something about it being closed. Thanks for the info, though. I'll check the classifieds.
Ducky Shine II w/ Green LEDs | Das Professional | Italian Red Filco Ninja Tenkeyless | Unicomp Wildcats Buckling Spring | My Heatware :)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
well, "on hand" would indicate the product is already  delivered. meaning can't order more.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline m00nshake

ok gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Cheers. 8^)

Offline Solanin

ARgg. . . How I hate paypal. . . .

Offline nokcha

• * Vendor
  • www.Keypop.net [키팝.net]
Has anyone had any success reaching tsang?
Haven't heard from him for over a week :[
Still haven't received my keycaps(USA)

Offline Trent

Is there any chance to have the images and attachments on the main page to be fixed?  They are pre-r00tworm'd.
Quote from: Trent
I hate fun
IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | FK-2000 | FK-8000 | FK-9000 | Fujitsu Peerless | Zenith Data Systems (Yellow ALPS!) | AEK

Offline vax

Any updates?

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Yes, can you let me know my order's status Tsangan :(

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Any updates?

Mine got sent out three weeks ago....... hence they should arrive at my place this week.  Typically it's around a month before anything arrives on my doorstep, the reality of living on the bottom of the world.

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
Any updates?

Mine got sent out three weeks ago....... hence they should arrive at my place this week.  Typically it's around a month before anything arrives on my doorstep, the reality of living on the bottom of the world.

Crap, it takes a month to get anything here?  :'(
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline mickd

Oh Elrick, did Tsangan mention he shipped it out to you? I thought he only did US orders.

@akuJIWA: In my experience it normally takes 7-14days, but I have had one time where it took 3 weeks.

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
All international order gonna get finish this week

Why is international shipping so damn expensive ;_________________;
Keyboardless

Offline mickd

Woo, good news!

Offline Nask

Yeah \o/
I just hope I'll receive my new board before this magnific keyset :D

Offline nokcha

• * Vendor
Well, I guess i'm out $185 :\
Never received my order and tsang hasn't replied to any of my messages for the past 2 weeks(I understand hes a very busy man but atleast a quick reply of an update on whats going on with my order would help calm me down :[ )
Man this is really stressing.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
Never received my order and tsang hasn't replied to any of my messages for the past 2 weeks(I understand hes a very busy man but atleast a quick reply of an update on whats going on with my order would help calm me down :[ )

Are you kidding me?  Have you been reading the thread.

I don't think this guy's been reading the thread.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
/mah bad

chill homie :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 August 2012, 01:24:13 by sth »
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
It's okay, not his fault. He's from US and his order seems to have gotten lost or something I'm seeing what I can do
Keyboardless

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

Tsangan,  it's only expensive to the buyer but to those that absolutely WANT THIS KEYSET, it's nothing at all.

I don't mind paying what ever you want.  Because this key-set is the one to get.  Some of us are not fortunate enough to reside on American soil, have to pay to get the good stuff, which we don't mind.

It just takes longer to arrive on your doorstep if you are living at the ARSE (ASS)-end of this Planet.

Offline nokcha

• * Vendor
It's okay, not his fault. He's from US and his order seems to have gotten lost or something I'm seeing what I can do
Much thanks i was worried you were annoyed by me or something. Thanks i'll keep waiting.

Good grief. No i'm not kidding you. I've been reading the thread for the past few weeks. Pretty much everyone from the US has gotten their orders by now and mine hasn't arrived since then. Wouldn't you get even the slightest bit worried if your order never arrived? Not sure if you read my post earlier stating that i was from the US.

Seriously am not here to start some argument. I was simply worried and bummed out. It doesn't warrant flaming.

Honestly feel like alot of people dislike my presence on this forum :\
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 August 2012, 01:29:00 by nokcha »

Offline Deekin

Ok maybe I shouldnt post this here but it would be silly to make a new topic for this.

Sorry if it has been responded anywhere else.

I cant really see any pics for this and I got the same problem in some other threads.

All that comes up is this:
"Base Kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52562[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52563[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52564[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52565[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52566[/ATTACH]

Tsangan Kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52567[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52568[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52569[/ATTACH]

10keypad Kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52570[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52571[/ATTACH]

ISO Kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52572[/ATTACH]"

Offline mickd

All the attachments were wiped when geekhack previously got hacked. Tsangan probably hasn't gotten around to fixing those :)

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
Much thanks i was worried you were annoyed by me or something. Thanks i'll keep waiting.

Good grief. No i'm not kidding you. I've been reading the thread for the past few weeks. Pretty much everyone from the US has gotten their orders by now and mine hasn't arrived since then. Wouldn't you get even the slightest bit worried if your order never arrived? Not sure if you read my post earlier stating that i was from the US.

Seriously am not here to start some argument. I was simply worried and bummed out. It doesn't warrant flaming.

Honestly feel like alot of people dislike my presence on this forum :\

I apologize for being rude.

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
Ok maybe I shouldnt post this here but it would be silly to make a new topic for this.

Sorry if it has been responded anywhere else.

I cant really see any pics for this and I got the same problem in some other threads.

All that comes up is this:
"Base Kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52562[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52563[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52564[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52565[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52566[/ATTACH]

Tsangan Kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52567[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52568[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52569[/ATTACH]

10keypad Kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52570[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52571[/ATTACH]

ISO Kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 52572[/ATTACH]"

That's because the site was down for ~ a month. When it came back all images were lost. This is an older thread, the images haven't been changed.
I miss Ripster :(
HHKB Pro 2 || KBC Poker || Filco MJ2

Offline ACallander

• Portfolio
[ON HAND, PICS INSIDE] Cream Cheese & Green 90 keyset [Add-on Kits Available!]
« Reply #1296 on: Thu, 23 August 2012, 13:00:15 »

I think people were being defensive for tsang. The words you used and phrasing makes it sound like you consider tsang a thief and scammer. I know that wasn't your intention.

Offline digitalleftovers

I'm assuming we have to wait for everyone to get their orders before replacements get sorted out.  In the mean time, anyone get an extra "0/)" key?  I have an extra "+/=" if someone needs it.
Keyboards:
Filco 104 MX Brown (Otaku) - FKBN104M/NPEK 黒い空
Ducky TKL MX Brown/Blue 80% (White) - 1087-F 白の空
KBC Poker MX Red with PBT Key Caps - PFCN6000

"Consumers use touch screens.  Producers use keyboards."

Offline vax

Done? :-)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3