Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7991147 times)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #9900 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 13:42:41 »
Ain't nothin' but a green thang

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #9901 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 14:01:51 »

Mmmhh, so much awesome going on in this thread. Naasfu, what a haul! If that spumoni was topre, I would be insanely jealous ;)

That Black BS is great, I knew I should have put a BS into my selection, just bought an SSK  :'(

Can't wait to see all the others!
If someone give me a BS keycap, I think I will begin the BS collection.

Shh, it's ok, you don't need to have everything.

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #9902 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 14:22:56 »

Mmmhh, so much awesome going on in this thread. Naasfu, what a haul! If that spumoni was topre, I would be insanely jealous ;)

That Black BS is great, I knew I should have put a BS into my selection, just bought an SSK  :'(

Can't wait to see all the others!
If someone give me a BS keycap, I think I will begin the BS collection.

Shh, it's ok, you don't need to have everything.

Show Image

Haha, Nubs is right, gotta focus your collection :)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9903 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:21:54 »
i keep checking to see if anything new's been posted >_>

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9904 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:35:58 »

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #9905 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:00:03 »

Show Image

Beautiful! :) My only clack I have is Hack Orange, sexy!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9906 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 21:38:17 »

Show Image

Beautiful! :) My only clack I have is Hack Orange, sexy!

HO was my first ever Clack, from the man himself!

But a Toast, not a Skull.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #9907 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 21:53:07 »
My first was a HO skull too. Dustin popped my cherry. But it didn't ship on time. It was the Orangesicle who got here first. So I am confused who popped my cheery? Who's the daddy?!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9908 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 22:36:16 »
so most of our first times was with a HO.  i guess this should not be surprising.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #9909 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 22:37:48 »
so most of our first times was with a HO.  i guess this should not be surprising.

And I popped my cherry with a HO on loan from wildcard.

Dem HOs get around.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9910 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 22:39:23 »

And I popped my cherry with a HO on loan from wildcard.

Dem HOs get around.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9911 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 23:35:27 »

Damn!  I didn't think of it like that :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9912 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 02:54:03 »

Haha. This ^

By the way does Paypal notify you if shipping detail is added?

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #9913 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 04:00:17 »
In before all the Clackvent photos...

So I just received the EK Blue and EK Yellow MX. Finally, my lone EK Red MX has company! They are a lovely set! The yellow is much brighter than the Yolk Yellow, almost beaming like a sun.

There's still an EK Black and Grey huh?

I still can't make RGBY like Vesper. Sigh!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9914 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 04:09:56 »

So I just received the EK Blue and EK Yellow MX. Finally, my lone EK Red MX has company! They are a lovely set! The yellow is much brighter than the Yolk Yellow, almost beaming like a sun.

Show Image

Show Image

Omg that's the perfect prnt screen row novelty....  Noiceee
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9915 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 04:40:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

Congratulations!  Very nice indeed :)

I hope to get a yellow Clack one day too ;D

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #9916 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 05:36:09 »

My first time was also with a HO, which I got from Bunny included with a SSK. I was a first timer in every thing: first Model M, first Click Clack. Everyone remembers the first time best! So I took right now the keyboard and made some shots:

... ...

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #9917 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 05:39:37 »

My first time was also with a HO, which I got from Bunny included with a SSK. I was a first timer in every thing: first Model M, first Click Clack. Everyone remembers the first time best! So I took right now the keyboard and made some shots:

Show Image

I remember the photo you took when you first received the board. It was outdoor. You were camping or there was a lake, right?

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #9918 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:13:37 »

Show Image

I remember the photo you took when you first received the board. It was outdoor. You were camping or there was a lake, right?

Yep! Cool you remembering it - I went to the post office and later swimming, and always took the box with the keyboard with me.
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:17:30 by madhias »
... ...

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #9919 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:35:35 »

Show Image

Show Image

I would love to have this trio! Nice set of clacks!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #9920 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 07:06:35 »
Now that I'm home, I was wrong to say EK Yellow is brighter than Yolk Yellow. Putting them side by side, EK Yellow looked like Orangesicle. Yolk is definitely super bright. When putting EK Yellow beside Orangesicle, then it's a much lighter shade of yellowish orange. What magic is this?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #9921 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 07:15:22 »

Show Image

Show Image

i was going to say belfong all you need now is a green 8) looking good !
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #9922 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 07:27:51 »

Show Image

my first bs clack was also a ho. and I put it on my blue label ssk. I still remember :)

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #9923 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 07:30:31 »

Show Image

my first bs clack was also a ho. and I put it on my blue label ssk. I still remember :)

Me too! On an SSK as well :) its such a deep vibrant orange i love it! Thanks skcheng
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0
« Reply #9924 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 10:24:14 »

Show Image

Show Image

You are really lucky! I love your Rgb clack skull!
I got the white skull as my first one clack. I will receive my first prize from the sale. Hope it can surprise me!
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #9925 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 15:40:41 »

Ayyy Historic Blue
I love Elzy

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #9926 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 17:09:00 »
Show Image

Ayyy Historic Blue
Milk blue or F2 blue would look nice on your board, and I think they would match the case/caps for the most part.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #9927 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 17:17:34 »
Show Image

Ayyy Historic Blue
Milk blue or F2 blue would look nice on your board, and I think they would match the case/caps for the most part.

If only i could find them :( my deal for EK blue fell through
I love Elzy

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #9928 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 18:10:59 »
more clack photo spam!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

... Breh. I don't know what to say... You be outdoing it, like always <3

Seriously some sick sick sick photos. Your collection is seriously beyond amazing!!!

Ain't nothin' but a green thang

Show Image

DAT BE A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO!!! Each wrinkle of that Ogre is so beautifully represented <3

Show Image

That HO contrasted by the Blue of IBM box is so freaking awesome. BLUE AND ORANGE. GO GATORS <3

Show Image

Ayyy Historic Blue

AYYY!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9929 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 18:36:37 »
What does HO mean?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #9930 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 18:37:41 »
What does HO mean?

Hack Orange.  ;)

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9931 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 18:40:04 »

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9932 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 00:38:11 »
What does HO mean?

Hack Orange.  ;)

wait wut, i thought we were talking about...  um, never mind.

old leftover MKII pic:

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #9933 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 01:08:23 »
What does HO mean?

Hack Orange.  ;)

old leftover MKII pic:

Show Image

Speaking of HOs... Where is demik?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #9934 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 01:12:18 »
What does HO mean?

Hack Orange.  ;)

old leftover MKII pic:

Show Image

I miss him :'(

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #9935 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 01:14:38 »

I miss him :'(

I hate to say it but so do I.  :(
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9936 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 04:53:33 »

Show Image

Very nice indeed!  Now i just need one for my SSKs.

Show Image

Ayyy Historic Blue

That is a very nice deep shade of blue, and one that I suspect my other half would heartily approve of (navy blue is her favourite colour).

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #9937 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 08:48:44 »
xD

DSC0930 by epzyy, on Flickr
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #9938 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 09:13:52 »
xD

Show Image
Was this the one that was just posted on EBay. Nice close up.
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9939 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 09:58:04 »
xD

Show Image

jellyranchers

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #9940 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 10:11:11 »
xD

Show Image

I didn't put any clacks on ebay at least, do you have a link?
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #9941 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 10:42:26 »

The one that was just up on ebay was an solid colored F2 red

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #9942 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 16:44:17 »
Hot off the press, what could it be?

More

| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #9943 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 16:45:20 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image
Damn that's awesome! Sweet clack

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #9944 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 16:45:28 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #9945 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 16:46:41 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

GG life.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9946 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 16:47:50 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #9947 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 16:51:47 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Wawa weewah! What a clack!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #9948 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 17:00:52 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

WOW.  For a $65 Clack, that is fantastic.  Clack has really outdone himself with this sale.  Absolutely amazing.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #9949 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 17:03:18 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Great looking clack, man.