Author Topic: Israel Needs To Return To 1967 Borders and Stop The Palestinian Apartheid  (Read 23017 times)

Offline bluecar5556

Israel Needs To Return To 1967 Borders and Stop The Palestinian Apartheid
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 12:19:11 »
Quote from: Half-Saint;392912
I'm surprised this threat is still going...

Everone is a "land grabber to somebody else"... for example, Slovenia lost about half of its northern territory of Carinthia to Austria in what is known as The Carinthian Plebiscite of 1920 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carinthian_Plebiscite). Do you think anyone gives a ****? Do you think austrians will or should give back the land? Italy is also sitting nicely on a nice piece of slovenian land which they got after WW2 despite the fact they lost the war and not us. They also got the city of Trieste but that belongs to the chinese these days ;)

Everyone is obsessing over Palestine while people are dying in Sudan and nobody gives a **** about that either.

Are you defending the profiteering from weapons, aircraft, ammunition, etc. while countless human beings are currently recruited to fight a threat that does not exist, solely because the Israeli Zionist jews cannot control third world countries via the fiat currency they print?  

In case you didn't hear, **** Cheney has no pulse. No seriously, not like he's ever had one even with a real beating heart.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes its laws" Amschel Rothchild.

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 12:32:01 »
The land I grew up on was changed hands by force multiple times.  I'm sure there are multiple points of view as to whether these actions were crimes or justice, it's academic or perhaps judicial if reparations come into play.  The same could be said of land grabs going on NOW, difference is it's still going on so it's not just a matter of a historical judgement, are we ethically bound to at least speak up if we feel it's wrong?  I guess that's up to the individual to decide, something to consider.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 12:44:37 »
Quote from: ripster;392945
Hey, I'm proud that USA supplied F15s bombed that Iranian nuclear plant!

We should give them Stealth Fighter for the next run.

Plus the Mossad is beyond awesome.  Just think if the EU had the Mossad all those innocent civilians wouldn't be dying in Libya and Gaddafi would have been poisoned, shot, blown up, electrocuted long ago.  It too YEARS to get Osama Bin Laden.  Mossad could have done it much quicker.
Who knew the stuxNET virus managed to infiltrate into Iranian's nuclear plant via a usb drive while there is no wi-fi for obvious reasons.  Surprising enough, it was digitally signed by Microsoft (rendering all security software helpless) and targeted the Siemen's PLC's that operated Iranian's nuclear plant.  It was designed in such a way to make the centrifuges spin out of control while covering it's tracks by displaying all systems were within tolerable limits.  This was obviously not accomplished by your typical hacker, needless to say.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 23279[/ATTACH]

Offline vils

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 13:23:52 »
@Bluecar
Do you buy crack-pot ideas in packages? Zionist-conspiracy, freemasons, scam-citrrency, 9/11 truthing, Rotschild, fluoride, HAARP and chem-trails.
If fact is against you that's only a proof that the conspiracy is sooo mighty.
I have debated with your ilk ad nauseam on several occasions and I have learned that it is almost always in vain.

In this (Swedish) 263 page thread only a handful of truthers I know of have actually stopped beliving in that nonsense.
I do not have the time to fruitlessly discuss this matter with you.

You're a crank and should seek professional  help.
It\'s the glass pipe fallacy. You can only believe that if you\'re on crack.

Offline The Solutor

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 13:32:48 »
Quote from: Half-Saint;392912
Italy is also sitting nicely on a nice piece of slovenian land which they got after WW2 despite the fact they lost the war and not us.

:faint2:

What piece of Slovenian territory ?

Italy was forced to give to Yugoslavia (now divided between Croatia and Slovenia) a large piece of Italian territory, and better to be silent about what happened to the Italians of Istria and Venezia-Giulia under the Yugoslavian government.

The only somewhat debatable piece of Italian territory is the Alto-Adige/Sudtirol, which unlike Istria and Giulia, was not culturally and historically Italian territory.

And indeed that territory was plagued by terroristic attacks until the seventies, exactly as happened in Palestine or in Northern Ireland.
The problem with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are true  (Abraham Lincoln)

Offline mbc

• -delete-
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 13:32:49 »
Quote from: vils;392992
@Bluecar
Do you buy crack-pot ideas in packages? Zionist-conspiracy, freemasons, scam-citrrency, 9/11 truthing, Rotschild, fluoride, HAARP and chem-trails.
I have debated with your ilk ad nauseam on several occasions and I have learned that it is almost always in vain.

In this (Swedish) 263 page thread only a handful of truthers I know of have actually stopped beliving in that nonsense.

You're a crank and should seek professional  help.
+1

Offline vils

« Reply #106 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 14:08:38 »
Quote from: ripster;393010
+1 is against forum guidelines.

I think "I agree" would have been OK.
You're wrong.
Quote from: Forum rules
Posts saying "I agree", "+1", "this", "me too", or the equivalent are also routinely removed, so don't post them.
And I'm in risk of getting insta-banned for stating the obvious:
Quote from: Vils
You're a crank and should seek professional help.
Quote from: Forum rules
1. Insults. Direct personal insult of another forum member (e.g., "You are an idiot.") and other name-calling.
I'll self-report me and lay my Geekhack life in iMavs hands (I hope he is on Rotschilds pay-roll).

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 14:24:33 »
Quote from: vils;392992
@Bluecar

You're a crank and should seek professional help.

"Nature provides an edible organic salt which is insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body. This substance, calcium-flouro-phosphate, builds and strengthens our bones and teeth. We all need it, and especially our children because they are constantly growing both tooth and bone. There is no doubt that without this salt the human body would lack strength and tooth decay would be of pandemic proportions." -Source

"There is another substance called Sodium Fluoride, a by-product of the aluminum industry (when mining alum ores, fluorine is the 13th most abundant element that is soluble in water and is concentrated in the water contained in the scrubber stack and costs millions to dispose the toxic substance,) which has been a major pollutant of rivers and streams since 1900, coincidentally. This product is deadly poison, it poisons all animal life that consumes it, even in small quantities it is capable of causing death, suppresses the penal gland, bio-accumulates in the body and no effective antidote has been found." -Source

"Fluoride was necessary for the processing or enriching of uranium. The pro-fluoride propaganda was started during the Manhattan Project to create the first atom bombs in the 1940's. The spin was to convince workers and locals where the largest nuclear plant was located in Tennessee that fluoride was not only safe, it was good for kids' dental health." -Source

"Fluorine has the highest electron affinity of any element but chlorine and for this reason is one of the strongest oxidizing agents known" -Wikipedia.

"Fluorine is the highest and furthest to the right, making it the most electronegative element on the periodic table.  (Helium and Neon etc have full outer shells so aren't involved in covalent bonds)"

"It is pale yellow in color and a corrosive gas. It can react with all organic and inorganic compounds.
Glass, ceramics, carbon, finely divided metals and even water burn in fluorine with a yellow flame.
Fluorine has a pungent odor and can be easily detected in concentrations as low as 20 parts per billion.
Fluorine is a diatomic element and can react with all elements including noble gases." -Source

"PHYSICAL HAZARDS: May explode on contact with water." -(MSDS) Material Safety Data Sheet for Fluorine 'F'

Since sodium fluoride is not a natural substance nor an essential vitamin or mineral and the toothpaste tube says "If more than used is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control right away," i'd rather just play it safe.  I am not telling you not to use fluoridated toothpaste or tap water, what you do with this knowledge is solely up to you.

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 14:43:40 »
Nerd alert!

Offline vils

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 14:46:12 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393036
Nature provides an edible organic salt which is insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body. This substance, calcium-flouro-phosphate, builds and strengthens our bones and teeth. We all need it, and especially our children because they are constantly growing both tooth and bone.
Why are cranks unable to make up sentences them self? Copy and paste can be useful but there's a thing called quotation.
Very handy for serious debaters.

Offline vils

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 14:51:02 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;393043
Nerd alert!
Nope, nerds seek knowledge (albeit worthless), cranks seeks holes in a theory to prove that their candy-floss is the truth.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 August 2011, 14:54:01 by vils »

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 14:52:00 »
Quote from: vils;393047
Why are cranks unable to make up sentences them self? Copy and paste can be useful but there's a thing called quotation.
Very handy for serious debaters.
Oops, forgot the quotes.  Do you have anything other than nick picking semantics to debate about?

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 15:03:40 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393036
"There is another substance called Sodium Fluoride, a by-product of the aluminum industry (when mining alum ores, fluorine is the 13th most abundant element that is soluble in water and is concentrated in the water contained in the scrubber stack and costs millions to dispose the toxic substance,) which has been a major pollutant of rivers and streams since 1900, coincidentally. This product is deadly poison, it poisons all animal life that consumes it, even in small quantities it is capable of causing death, suppresses the penal gland, bio-accumulates in the body and no effective antidote has been found."
Not directly related but a parallel point, from the Wikipedia Insecticide page, "Natural insecticides, such as nicotine, pyrethrum and neem extracts are made by plants as defenses against insects. Nicotine based insecticides have been barred in the U.S. since 2001 to prevent residues from contaminating foods."  So nicotine has been been banned as being too dangerous to use as an insecticide! Any smokers out there? :wink: I actually know a guy who used to work for a pest company and sprayed nicotine to kill roaches.  He got sick years later and almost died when he started to lose weight from the toxic material released from stored fat.

Offline vils

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 15:04:05 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393050
Oops, forgot the quotes.  Do you have anything other than nick picking semantics to debate about?
No, I will now smoke that opium that the Afghan war have made available again. I'll dream of blue cars injected with mind-altering vaccines filled with squalene and fluoride and a fed/red shield of zionism crushing those last persons who have seen through the web of lies.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 August 2011, 15:09:49 by vils »

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 15:11:40 »
Quote from: vils;393061
No, I will now smoke that opium that the Afghan war have made available again. I'll dream of blue cars injected with mind-altering vaccines filled with squalene and fluoride and a f/r ed shield of zionism crushing those last persons who have seen through the web of lies.
Are you sure the US hasn't horded all the opium for themselves already?

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #115 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 15:24:36 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;393043
Nerd alert!

Show Image
The name of this website is GEEKhack.org and after looking at all the threads you have started, are you in denial?  I would agree that i'm a "nerd" if that means someone who investigates and questions reality, i'm okay with that.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #116 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 15:33:12 »
That was a sense of humor test.

You didn't pass.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 15:39:16 »
There was an inclination toward trolling earlier in this thread.

Quote from: keyboardlover;392413
Did you join a keyboard forum just to post in a political thread?

Now you claim it is a "humor test."

Quote from: keyboardlover;393076
That was a sense of humor test.

You didn't pass.

You did not pass handing it out.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 17:33:59 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;392879
Why do I need permission to travel as people have been doing so under their free will for millions of years that would otherwise be "illegal" without a driver's license all of a sudden?
Because motor vehicles create a greater risk of accident than horses. Just as airplanes are even more tightly regulated, it is necessary to ensure that all people wishing to operate a motor vehicle on public rights-of-way meet certain standards of competence and responsibility.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #119 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 17:56:25 »
DMV stands for the Department of Motor Vehicles.  Your argument still does not explain why all  legal abiding documents such as bills, court documents, name on the  birth certificate, etc. are in CAPITAL letters.  Let's discuss the DMV  by defining common words found in a law dictionary.

DRIVER - "One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals." -TheFreeDictionary

Not everyone is employed in traveling, a cab driver for instance.

LICENSE - "The permission granted  by competent authority to exercise a certain privilege that, without  such authorization, would constitute an illegal act, a Trespass or a  tort. The certificate or the document itself that confers permission to  engage in otherwise proscribed conduct."

Why do I need permission to travel as people have been doing so under  their free will for millions of years that would otherwise be "illegal"  without a driver's license all of a sudden?

[video=youtube_share;eQzrfJbbj_o]http://youtu.be/eQzrfJbbj_o[/video]

This is the entire post without the dichotomizing so nothing is taken out of context.  Considering I am not employed operating a vehicle such as a taxi driver would be, i'm not a driver.  How is my DRIVER'S license valid if i'm not a DRIVER by definition?

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #120 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 18:18:34 »
Ground Control to Major Tom...

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 18:27:32 »
Quote from: TexasFlood;393168
Ground Control to Major Tom...

Great song!

[video=youtube;uhSYbRiYwTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSYbRiYwTY[/video]

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 18:46:16 »
Bluecar has healing magnet bracelets. He is an authority on the truth.
[sigpic]Currently in use: Rosewill RK9000 and CH DT225[/sigpic]
"Private misfortunes make for public welfare."

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #123 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 19:02:44 »
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 23310[/ATTACH]
Easy now, there are phonies...  :lol:

Edit:  The truth is whatever you want it to be.  I'm so full of s*** my eyes are brown, oh wait...

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 19:50:45 »
DMV stands for the Department of Motor Vehicles.  Your argument still does not explain why all legal abiding documents such as bills, court documents, name on the birth certificate, etc. are in CAPITAL letters.  Let's discuss the DMV by defining common words found in a law dictionary.

DRIVER - "One employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals." -TheFreeDictionary

LICENSE - "The permission granted by competent authority to exercise a certain privilege that, without such authorization, would constitute an illegal act, a Trespass or a tort. The certificate or the document itself that confers permission to engage in otherwise proscribed conduct."

Why do I need permission to travel as people have been doing so under their free will for millions of years that would otherwise be "illegal" without a driver's license all of a sudden?

Quote from: bluecar5556;393152
This is the entire post without the dichotomizing so nothing is taken out of context.  Considering I am not employed operating a vehicle such as a taxi driver would be, i'm not a driver.  How is my DRIVER'S license valid if i'm not a DRIVER by definition?
You say you're referring to a legal dictionary then quote a free online dictionary.  What legal precedent is there for an interpretation of an online dictionary used as a basis for not needing a government issued driver's license?  Don't know about you but I feel at least a little better knowing the other nuts on the road had to pass some level of competency test before getting behind the wheel of a multi-ton death machine sharing the road with me, :wink:
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 August 2011, 19:53:21 by TexasFlood »

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #125 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 19:53:51 »
DMV stands for the Department of Motor Vehicles.  Your argument still does not explain why all legal abiding documents such as bills, court documents, name on the birth certificate, etc. are in CAPITAL letters.  Let's discuss the DMV by defining common words found in a law dictionary.

LICENSE - "The permission granted by competent authority to exercise a certain privilege that, without such authorization, would constitute an illegal act, a Trespass or a tort. The certificate or the document itself that confers permission to engage in otherwise proscribed conduct."

Quote from: bluecar5556;393152
You say you're referring to a legal dictionary then quote a free online dictionary.  What legal precedent is there for an interpretation of an online dictionary used as a basis for not needing a government issued driver's license to drive a car on public roads?  Don't know about you but I feel at least a little better knowing the other nuts on the road had to pass some level of competency test before getting behind the wheel of a multi-ton death machine sharing the road with me, :wink:

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #126 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 20:10:16 »
I'll scan the definitions out of black's law dictionary when I get back from whole foods, i'm starving.

Offline the_buff

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 20:11:07 »
That's great...it's too bad that most states (if your in the US) define their own terms.

For instance, California Vehicle Code section 305 defines driver as "a person who drives or is in actual physical control of a vehicle."  Conveniently they also define "driver's license" as "a valid license to drive the type of motor vehicle or combination of vehicles for which a person is licensed under this code or by a foreign jurisdiction."  (Cal. Veh. Code section 310.)  

I honestly didn't even look to see why you were arguing over needing a driver's license.  Just thought I'd throw another twist in the thread.  

Has anyone argued yet that the US should just take the muzzle off Israel and let them push the Palestinians into the Mediterranean?  Discuss.  ;)

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 20:15:46 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393234
I'll scan the definitions out of black's law dictionary when I get back from whole foods, i'm starving.
Well you don't really have to.  It really doesn't matter what a legal dictionary says so much as what the law says.  And I agree this is a public safety issue.  Does the government abuse the system for profit and control? Probably, that's one of the things governments do.

There's something I can agree with, shopping at whole foods!  Quality place, been going there since the first store was opened under the name SaferWay in Austin, Texas...
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 August 2011, 20:18:00 by TexasFlood »

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #129 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 20:18:11 »
Well you don't really have to.  It really doesn't matter what a legal dictionary says so much as what the law says.  And I agree this is a public safety issue.  Does the government abuse the system for profit and control? Probably, that's one of the things governments do.

There's something I can agree with, shopping at whole foods!  Quality place, been going there since the first store was opened under the name SaferWay in Austin, Texas...

Offline the_buff

« Reply #130 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 20:30:29 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;392827
Show Image
][/URL]
Show Image

Source: Black's law dictionary

Did you notice that the definition you highlighted there was under Civil Law, a system that the US does not use, with very minor exceptions in Louisiana.  (That to my understanding have all but been eliminated as well.)

The argument is familiar however.  It appears very often in "pencil briefs," or pro se briefs written by prisoners in pencil.  For whatever ever reason this similar argument was used in a failed effort to get out of paying taxes in the late 70's early 80's.  It has never failed to lose steam in the "fringe."

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #131 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 21:24:18 »
The majority of people in the US is typically under Federal Law if one does not opt out of social security.  "Federal Law is the body of law created by the federal government of a country.  A federal government is formed when a group of political units, such as states or provinces join together in a federation, surrendering their individual sovereignty, and many powers to the central government while retaining or reserving other limited powers. As a result, two or  more levels of government exist within an established geographic  territory. The body of law of the common central government is the  federal law." -Wikipedia

There is also the people of the US under Common Law.  "Common law (also known as case law or precedent) is law developed by judges through decisions of courts and similar tribunals rather than through legislative statutes or executive branch action. A "common law system" is a legal system that gives great precedential weight to common law, on the principle that it is unfair to treat similar facts differently on different occasions." -Wikipedia

The people of the US under Common Law more than likely have escaped the wrath of their birth CERTIFICATE (born in the US) by no one signing it or when someone opts out of social security by filling out the IRS form 4361 they label "Application for Exemption From Self-Employment Tax for Use by Ministers, Members of Religious Orders and Christian Science Practitioners." They only accept people with proper documentation to prove they are indeed in a religion that is against these fraudulent practices.  This effectively stops most from being truly free from not accepting the application by usually flat out denying it, not having enough proof they are a part of said religion, or simply nick picking and finding reasons to not accept it.

-Black's law dictionary

You're right, private person is defined under civil law.

Artificial person (the definition I was referring to,) does not cite Civil law.

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #132 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 21:25:55 »

Yay now we're name dropping store names for "cred".

Most of my family's shopping is done at Wal-Mart, Target, and Kroger. I am the enemy consumer ****. I am the target market.

By the way, what the hell do the DMV or Black's definitions have to do with Israel defending itself from Jihad?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #133 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 21:28:59 »
You gotta give bluecar hispter cred. He was into hatin' on jews BEFORE it was cool.

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #134 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 21:34:49 »
Did you get that key cap? Mine came today ;)

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #135 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 21:38:16 »
Quote from: Oqsy;393280
Yay now we're name dropping store names for "cred".

Most of my family's shopping is done at Wal-Mart, Target, and Kroger. I am the enemy consumer ****. I am the target market.

By the way, what the hell do the DMV or Black's definitions have to do with Israel defending itself from Jihad?

Have you thought of the possibility that maybe, most if not all processed food is heated past 118F?  Food that is cooked in excess of 118F typically rapidly loses half of its nutritional value (including digestive enzymes) and deteriorates further the longer it is cooked.  It is called the Miallard reaction. -wikipedia

Did you know the FDA is not required to label (bioengineered) genetically modified food in the US?  I'd venture to say that all produce supplied by Wal-Mart, Target and Kroger is indeed genetically modified IF it is not explicitly labeled as organic.  -www.fda.gov

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #136 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 21:45:33 »
Define "organic", Mr. Dictionary.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #137 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 21:49:12 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393290
Have you thought of the possibility that maybe, most if not all processed food is heated past 118F?  Food that is cooked in excess of 118F typically rapidly loses half of its nutritional value (including digestive enzymes) and deteriorates further the longer it is cooked.  It is called the Miallard reaction.

Did you know the FDA is not required to label genetically modified food?  I'd venture to say that all produce supplied by Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger is indeed genetically modified IF it is not explicitly labeled as organic.  -www.fda.gov

Edit: Didn't mean to derail thread, just throwing an idea out there.

[video=youtube;-x7qXP7rt7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x7qXP7rt7w&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #138 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 22:01:20 »
Our closest genetically related ancestors, the chimpanzee's, must have it all wrong.  What were they thinking munching on bananas all day?

"There is a protein myth going around that you need protein in order to build muscle and that best protein is animal protein. Nothing furthest from the truth!  First of all, animal protein, in most cases, has to be cooked. Scientifically, cooking destroys at least one half of the food's available protein. Not to mention the sicknesses going around on the commercial animal industry, where the poor animals are fed all kinds of crap, just to get sick, and transmit all diseases with anybody who eats their flesh. Second, you don't need protein to build muscle. Protein is the middle man. Your body takes protein, breaks it down into amino acids, and then builds muscle and other things with those amino acids. So why not get the amino acids directly? And where can I find amino acids?
ENZYMES! Anything that has enzymes has amino acids, because enzymes are amino acids! Cut out the middle man! When studying food, laboratories cook the food, so it's hard for them to find the real nutrients in foods because they get destroyed. However, if you eat a mostly raw-vegan lifestyle, you will get so many enzymes (amino acids) that your body will start building muscle and burning fat in no time, plus you will get all the nutrients from plants, minerals, vitamins, phytonutrients, etc."  -Source

Offline the_buff

« Reply #139 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 22:16:09 »
wow...in a span of 3 posts you managed to cover 5 subjects but not one related to Israel.

And what of pushing palestinians into the sea?  Are you not easily goaded?  Maybe I can up the ante--if all palestinians died tomorrow it wouldn't matter to anyone but the palestinians.

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #140 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 22:21:20 »
i'm trying to eat some hot dogs and thinking about Israel makes me lose my appetite, thanks.  :rolleyes:

Offline the_buff

« Reply #141 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 22:32:04 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393324
i'm trying to eat some hot dogs and thinking about Israel makes me lose my appetite, thanks.  :rolleyes:

Are they vegan hot dogs?

hehe

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #142 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 04:18:13 »
Quote from: the_buff;393332
Are they vegan hot dogs?

hehe
No, unfortunately it was a constituent of meat like most of my meals lately :/  Anyone who insist they are an omnivore (or carnivore for that matter,) are you up for a challenge?  If so, the modern lifestyle must be set aside to be historically accurate, for at least one day.  Now, if the plan is to catch your moving prey on foot, you might want to start running so you can attempt chasing, hunting down, and killing your victim.  Man has not discovered fire at this present point in time so you have to eat it RAW.  If you were fortunate enough to acquire a cow, good luck tearing the thick leather rawhide!  Your "claws" aren't much much help here, better bring out the tools if you have any...

"Meat-eaters: Have claws
Humans/Herbivores: No claws

Meat-eaters: Have no skin pores and perspire through the tongue
Humans/Herbivores: Perspire through skin pores

Meat-eaters: Have sharp front teeth for tearing, with no flat molar teeth for grinding
Humans/Herbivores: No sharp front teeth, but flat rear molars for grinding

Meat-eaters: Have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly
Humans/Herbivores: Have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Meat-eaters: Have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat
Humans/Herbivores: Have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a meat-eater

Meat-eaters: Salivary glands in mouth not needed to pre-digest grains and fruits.
Humans/Herbivores: Well-developed salivary glands which are necessary to pre-digest grains and fruits

Meat-eaters: Have acidic saliva with no enzyme ptyalin to pre-digest grains
Humans/Herbivores: Have alkaline saliva with ptyalin to pre-digest grains"  
-Source

The last thing I want is to be tired and out of breath when it's time to eat!  Since soil is the root of all nutrients that took billions of years to create, I prefer to cut to the chase by getting the them directly by plants instead of through flesh bearing animals who eat the plants without the added saturated fat capable of stopping up blood vessels.

Are you curious why you get tired or sleepy after eating a meal?  If it has no natural digestive enzymes such as cooked meat or a processed meal, it is more than likely due to the body having to manufacturer three metabolic digestive enzymes to assimilate the energy from the food.  This in turn more than likely robs your system of more energy than is absorbed from the nutrient deficient meal.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #143 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 06:50:57 »
Quote from: Oqsy;393288
Did you get that key cap? Mine came today ;)

Yep! Thanks Oqsy!

Offline Daniel Beaver

« Reply #144 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 07:31:10 »
Damn, time cube is blocked by my corporate firewall. ****ing Zionists!

Home: Topre Realforce 87W45  /  Mionix Naos 3200
Work: Topre Realforce 87B  /  Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Offline RiGS

« Reply #145 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 07:41:51 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393312
"There is a protein myth going around that you need protein in order to build muscle and that best protein is animal protein. Nothing furthest from the truth!  First of all, animal protein, in most cases, has to be cooked. Scientifically, cooking destroys at least one half of the food's available protein.
Second, you don't need protein to build muscle. Protein is the middle man. Your body takes protein, breaks it down into amino acids, and then builds muscle and other things with those amino acids. So why not get the amino acids directly? And where can I find amino acids?
ENZYMES! Anything that has enzymes has amino acids, because enzymes are amino acids! Cut out the middle man! When studying food, laboratories cook the food, so it's hard for them to find the real nutrients in foods because they get destroyed. However, if you eat a mostly raw-vegan lifestyle, you will get so many enzymes (amino acids) that your body will start building muscle and burning fat in no time, plus you will get all the nutrients from plants, minerals, vitamins, phytonutrients, etc."  -Source

You are wrong man... You need a hell lot of protein to build lean muscle. Most plants proteins have inferior amino profile than meat or eggs.
They are not even close. I used to eat 2 chickens a day, before I switched to vegan body building, and my results were far superiour when I consumed meat.
It is possible to build muscle with plants, but you have to know your stuff really well and combine them with each other, or add specific amino acids to achieve an optimal amino profile.
Actually cooking enhance the quality and digestibilty of the protein. Also if you eat a lot of stuff raw you will produce a hell lot of gas. Most plants contain anti-nutritional factors when consumed raw.
Ideally you need to combine raw and cooked food.
Consuming raw food definitely has its advantages, but the main advantage in eating raw food is that it promotes the growth of the healthy bacteria in your inestines, and it supplies the enzymes.
That's why I eat a lot of fermented foods like tempeh, natto, yoghurt, kvas, etc.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline vils

« Reply #146 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 07:48:39 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393437
(...)

[video=youtube;N1KvgtEnABY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Offline bluecar5556

« Reply #147 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 11:33:11 »
Quote from: RiGS;393470
You are wrong man... You need a hell lot of protein to build lean muscle. Most plants proteins have inferior amino profile than meat or eggs.
They are not even close. I used to eat 2 chickens a day, before I switched to vegan body building, and my results were far superiour when I consumed meat.
It is possible to build muscle with plants, but you have to know your stuff really well and combine them with each other, or add specific amino acids to achieve an optimal amino profile.
Actually cooking enhance the quality and digestibilty of the protein. Also if you eat a lot of stuff raw you will produce a hell lot of gas. Most plants contain anti-nutritional factors when consumed raw.
Ideally you need to combine raw and cooked food.
Consuming raw food definitely has its advantages, but the main advantage in eating raw food is that it promotes the growth of the healthy bacteria in your inestines, and it supplies the enzymes.
That's why I eat a lot of fermented foods like tempeh, natto, yoghurt, kvas, etc.

Just because it is not a walk in the park to eat enough raw food, to build a large sum of muscle, probably does not justify that my point has absolutely no merit.  Chimps might be munching on bananas ALL day for a reason, they have ridiculous amounts of muscle.  

Did you know we are the only animals who drink the milk of other animals?  One more question, where is the soy milk tit?

Are you implying fire may be beneficial to man-kind for reasons more than the natural recycling of rainforest, for instance?  Chimpanzee's nor did human beings prior to some thousand years cooked their food before eating it.  Can you elaborate how Chimpanzee's are constituents of muscle?  Remember guys, keep that soldering iron tip "tinned" at all times or it might oxidize faster from the heat...

"A kitchen is nothing else than a chemical laboratory producing millions of completely new chemical substances that basically never existed in the wild and if, then very occasionally by accident. Cooking will randomly produce millions of different sugar and protein combinations commonly called Maillard molecules.

Throughout the biggest part of our evolutionary history, the one before processing, human beings have never ingested the amount of Maillard molecules we ingest today. The recent introduction of dairy products and grains has equally brought new chemical substances such as new proteins into the dietary spectrum of humans within a very short period of time.

The biochemical structure and nutrient makeup of the food is altered from its original state. Molecules in the food are deranged, degraded, and broken down. The food is degenerated in many ways. Fiber in plant foods is broken down into a soft, passive substance that loses its broom-like and magnetic cleansing quality in the intestines.

Nutrients, like vitamins, minerals, and amino acids are depleted, destroyed, and altered. The degree of depletion, destruction, and alteration is simply a matter of temperature, cooking method, and time.

Up to 50% of the protein is coagulated. Much of this is rendered unusable. High temperatures also create cross-links in protein. Cross-linked proteins are implicated in many problems in the body, as well as being a factor in the acceleration of the aging process.

The interrelationship of nutrients is altered from its natural synergistic makeup. For example, with meat, relatively more vitamin B-6 than methionine is destroyed, which fosters atherogenic free radical-initiating homocysteine accumulation that is a factor in heart problems.

The water content of the food is decreased. The natural structure of the water is also changed to something far less than optimal.

Toxic substances and cooked "byproducts" are created. The higher the cooking temperature, the more toxins that are created. Frying and grilling are especially toxin-generating. Various carcinogenic and mutagenic substances and many free radicals are generated in cooked fats and proteins in particular.

Heat causes the molecules involved to collide, and repeated collision causes divalent bonding in order for new molecules, and hence a new substance, to form. They have even been named "new chemical composites".

Unusable waste material is created, which has a cumulative congesting and clogging effect on your body and is a burden to the natural eliminative processes of your body.

All of the enzymes present in raw foods are destroyed at temperatures as low as 118 degrees Fahrenheit. These enzymes, named "food enzymes" are important for optimum digestion. They naturally aid in digestion and become active as soon as eating commences. Cooking destroys 100% of these enzymes.

Eating enzyme-dead food places a burden on your pancreas and other organs and overworks them, which eventually exhausts these organs. The digestion of cooked food uses valuable metabolic enzymes in order to help digest your food. Digestion of cooked food is much more energetically demanding than the digestion of raw food. In general, raw food is so much more easily digested that it passes through the digestive tract in a half to a third of the time it takes for cooked food.

After eating a cooked meal, there is a rush of white blood cells towards the digestive tract, leaving the rest of the body less protected by the immune system. From the point of view of the immune system the body is being invaded by a foreign (toxic) substance when cooked food is eaten.

Putrefactive bacteria, particularly from cooked meat, dominate the natural population of beneficial intestinal flora resulting in dysfunction in your intestine, allowing the absorption of toxins from the bowel. This phenomenon is variously called dysbiosis, or intestinal toxemia.

A buildup of mucoid plaque is created in the intestines. Mucoid plaque is a thick tar-like substance that is the long-term result of undigested, uneliminated cooked food putrefying in the intestines. Cooked starches and fats in particular are a major culprit in constipation and clogging of the intestines."

-Source

Offline mbc

• -delete-
« Reply #148 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 12:47:30 »
Quote from: bluecar5556;393557
...blabla...
what about the moonlanding? any thoughts?

PS: is there a rule against troll feeding on here, ripster?

Offline vils

« Reply #149 on: Fri, 05 August 2011, 13:05:58 »
Just because it is not a walk in the park to eat enough raw food to build muscle probably does not justify that my point has absolutely no merit.  Chimps might be munching on bananas ALL day for a reason, they have ridiculous amounts of muscle.

And chimpanzees eat meat whenever they can. They actually hunt.
Did you know we are the only animals who drink the milk of other animals?

True. The mutation that made us able to digest lactose (as adults) ocurred some 7000 years ago and proved very benificary.

Are you implying fire may be beneficial to man-kind for reasons more than the natural recycling of rainforest, for instance?  Chimpanzee's nor did human beings prior to some thousand years cooked their food before eating it.  Can you elaborate how Chimpanzee's are constituents of muscle?

Humanoids have cooked food for hundredthousend of years and many researchers belive that cooked food have made it possible for us to develop bigger brains and a more advanced social system. Digesting raw food is very energy consuming whereas cooked food is more acessible.  Our brain consumes 20% of our bodys energy 24/7, cooked food frees energy from our digestion and lets it to be used elsewhere. I.e. the brain.
Richard Wrangham have elaborated this.